It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 273 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next
 Pokemon Summer Camp for Advanced Trainers and Coordinators 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Mike poked his head out his Dorm door. Where'd everybody go........ Oh snap! Will tried to run out his cabin and look where he was going at the same time, resulting in him tripping and landing FLat on his face. Owwwww Mike got up and quickly hurried to the clearing by the girls cabin. " Pieco of Junk, I hate those stupid Cabins Mike mutters to himslef.

Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:49 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Gina smirked to herself, "And you thought you could beat us. Ha!" but she /did/ notice that the distance between them was closing, however she did not note the dark cloud of ink floating in the water that they were about to swim over. Latora was too focused on swimming as quickly as she could to see it, and by the time Gina turned back around, a dark tentacle snaked around her ankle and dragged her straight off Latora's back as she sped past. Gina yelped in suprise, but her scream quickly turned into a gurgle as she was pulled under the water.

Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:53 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"It boring here!" Cs walked around, waiting for people to come. He said, "Hornet, do what you want."

Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:57 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((FYI: If your character isn't being talked too, don't feel ignored, just have your character talk to someone else. ^.^ ))

Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:01 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:03 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"GINA!" Will yelled as she saw her being drug underwater by a tentacle.
" Glacier you and Latora hold of whatever that thing was." Will said as he jumped off the dewgong and threw his vest in the water.
He dove down and saw Gina, an ice beam hit the vast pokemon and it let go of Gina. He quickly swam down and grabbed her. He swam her back onto the shore and layed her down on the sand
He started performing CPR on her trying to get the water out. He would have been more interested in their lips touching but he was to woorried about her safety. Soon, she began to cough as water came out of her mouth.
" Om my gosh, A-are you alright?" Will asked.

Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:05 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Yes, there are, they just aren't online right now to roleplay. Post and check back later/tomorrow. Right? ^.^ ))

Latora slithered up on the beach and moaned worredly, nuzzling her arm. Gina weakly coughed and tried to sit up. "What..." she shuddered, suddenly feeling chilled. "What... happened...?" she glanced down and noticed a large bruised going up her leg from where the tentacle had grasped her. Was that the same pokemon that had attacked that boy earlier?

Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:17 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

" You're OK, aren't you?" Will asked as he looked at her bruise.
Glacier swam back to the shore and came up on it, as Will looked out he saw that there was no monster anywhere that he could see.

Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:20 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Gina smiled. "Yeah, thanks..." she took a long breath and then stood up, swaying slightly. "Dizzy..." she murmurred before fainting and falling into Latora's protective coils.

Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:25 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"All right we've had enough injuries for camp, agreed?" Will said trying to make her feel better.
He helped her stand up and put his arm around her so she could balance better. " You wanna go to the nurse or the TM class?"

Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:27 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Hmm... TM class... I can just watch." Gina held a hand to her forehead where she felt a headache beginning to attack her brain. "C'mon Latora. Don't worry about me." Gina returned her Milotic to it's pokeball. The truth was that Gina was very worried. she was freezing cold even though it was hot out, had bruises, got water in her lungs, got a headache, and was breathtakingly dizzy all in only 2 minutes.

Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:36 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Will quickly realized that Gina was freezing to the touch. " Here, sit down in the sun and lay close to me, we should generate more heat that way."

Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:49 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

Sun run from his tree to Will and Gina. "What happened?" he asked. "You can trut me, what went wrong?" Sometimes in the face of danger he acts like a 10 year-old untill he gets to help out or something.

Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:19 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Raydin Couldn't Decide wether to go to double battling or HM training. He was mainly here for battling but lotad needed to get better a surfing. (BTW its sunny personality here) he didn't want a repeat of what had just happened. so he half ran over to the other side of the lake, surfing where need be.

Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:23 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"There, perfect!" Faline said. Glamey had a pink bow on her head (that also made normal attacks stronger) and pink nail polish on with no cake on her fur. Faline looked at her poketch.

" Look at the time Glamey, we need to get to class!" Faline said in astonishment as her Glameow glanced at the watch. She gave Glamey HM Cut, cleaned up their picnic, put her in her arms, and shot off to HMs Class.

Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:05 am
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Mike bummed. He Lazt sloched by the back of double battle class and waited for the double batle teacher to stop talking and start battling.

Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:39 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

" Yah, something dragged her under the wtaer and I had to get her back out. She's really cold so we need to warm her up. Do you have a fire pokemon?" Will asked

Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:03 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Cs looked to see if anyone was almost there. In the distance, he could see girl and a boy sitting down. He said, "Return Hornet." He put Hornet's pokeball in his pocket, and ran to the two. (cue Will and Gina :P ) He saw that the girl was soaking wet, and was acting like something attacked her. He asked what anyone would ask. "What happened?"

Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:50 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(Do you want me to make a professer profile? If so, here it is:)

Name: Professer Shanen Daret, or Professer Daret
Gender: Single Female (just in case there is a male teacher :P)
Teaches: Hms Class
Appearance: She has long black hair, and wears a lab coat. Under the coat, she wears a black dress.
Personality: Is a nice teacher, and has few punishments other than a lecture.

Pokemon:

Name: Flygon
Ability: Levitate
Lvl. 70
Appearance: Shiny
Moves:
Fly
Hyper Beam
Dragon Breath
Sandstorm

Name: Espeon
Ability: Synchronize
Lvl. 65
Appearance: Regular
Moves:
Flash
Psybeam
Morning Sun
Psychic

Name: Nidoqueen
Ability: Poison Point
Lvl. 65
Moves:
Superpower
Earth Power
Surf
Ice Beam

Name: Gengar
Ability: Levitate
Lvl. 65
Moves:
Strength
Hypnosis
Dream Eater
Shadow Ball

Name: Scizor
Ability: Swarm
Lvl. 65
Appearance: Black
Moves:
X-Scissor
Defog
Metal Claw
Swords Dance

Last edited by ScizorManiac on Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:51 am
Profile YIM
Fails at life
Fails at life

"Where's her Houndoom's pokeball? I will also need some grass." Sun turnedd to Leafer and nodded and Leafer cut branches of some trees. He then found Houndoom's pokeball and summond him. "Houndoom, Gina is in trouble. To save her burn those leaves on the ground." he whispered then turned to Will. "Now, we wait for her to warm up."

((I'm assuming Houndoom would have burnt the leaves to help Gina.))

Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:56 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

as he reached the teaching area, he saw most of the people from earlier, plus a new kid. he went over (sunny personality) and asked if he could help. then he saw sun. "hey you!" he yelled. "yeh, you. the womanizer(pot calling the ketlle black big time). lets battles jerk. GO EXPLOUD! What? you have time. not like you actually care about her."

Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:30 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Gina's milotic curled around her, protectively looping her coils about her trainer's body. Brialita appeared from her pokeball and immediatly decided what to do, completely ignoring Sun. Sun wasn't her trainer, so she didn't have to do what he said. The houndoom walked over and set a small flame along Latora's scales, making her glow slightly orange all over. It didn't hurt the water type pokemon, but it warmed Gina right up.

((Yay! I'm a cool trainer now! *points to posts* lol ^.^ That was random.))

Last edited by Dragon_Lover on Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:03 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"You know, if something dragged you under, it was probably my Swampert." Cs said to Gina. "She usually is playful, and forgets that people can't breath underwater, so when she drags people underwater, the people usually pass out, and she puts them back on land."

Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:17 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

( I am assuming you accepted my teacher D_L)

" Hello, class!" Prof. Daret cheerfully said. She could barely see them because there was a very thick fog.

" As most of you know, this is HMs Class. First, let me give you an example of an expert HM user. Go Scizor!" Her Scizor appeared out of a dusk ball.

" Use Defog!"

As soon as Scizor opened its claws, the fog vanished completely.

" Most pokemon are unable to clear such a thick fog, let alone immediantly. It took much training to get Scizor's defog that strong, but it paid off. Hopefully, you will never be in a fog this thick, but if you are, only a good defog will rid of it. Any questions?" She didn't see any hands.

" Okay, now I will give advice on how to improve your pokemon's HM performance. Who wants to show me their HM first?"

Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:31 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: Under a bridge playing chess with an enchanted pony
It was 8:00PM. Josh was waiting for Gina to arrive. He hoped she had gotten his note. He paced anxiously

Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:48 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 273 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next