Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Pokemon Summer Camp for Advanced Trainers and Coordinators

Rules:
1. No cursing or anything inapropriote
2. Romance is allowed but keep it pg-13
3. No godmoding/powerplaying
4. During battles, PM the person you are doing battle with do decide who wins
5. In battle, your pokemon may not dodge every attack, land every attack, be invincible, ect...
6. You may have only one legendary if any at all
7. No Mary Sues cause that's just boring/annoying for everyone
8. You can have a full team each pokemon with only 4 moves each
9. I reserve the right to kick anyone out who is not following the rules, however you will get a warning.
10. Please Be Literate.
11. NO chatspeak!!
12. Have fun! ^.=.^

Toss me a plushie of your favorite pokemon to join and jump right in the roleplay.

My intro: (INCLUDES THE SETTING SO PLEASE READ!!)

A 17 year old girl with long dark brown hair tied up in a ponytail gazed out over the crystal clear water of the lake with chocolate eyes. They didn't call this place Camp Clearwater for nothing! You could see the feebas swimming all the way at the bottom.

Clearwater lake was at least a good square mile in area and was located in the middle of a rich forest right at the base of some majestic mountains. The land sloped upwards on all sides of the lake, since it was in a small bowl, and was fed by fresh spring water from the mountains, making it very cold, but that was alright since it was in the middle of summer and extremely hot out.

Gina sighed and adjusted her black hat so the bill would block out more of the sun as she layed on the slope by the water. Her attire for day one of Summer Camp for Advanced Trainers and Coordinaters was a navy blue tank top with "broken heart" printed on the front with a picture of a pale white luvdisc cracked right down the middle, light blue jean shorts, black flip flops, blue shades, and some shiney dangly silver ear rings to match. Her houndoom, named Brialita (meaning little flame in spanish) sat next to Gina basking in the sun, occasionally nudging her, and growling every now and then in boredom.

This was the hour and a half recreational break right after lunch and all 150-some trainers and coodinators were gathered at the lake. Some were swimming with their pokemon and new friends, others training, and some just resting like Gina was. This was her third year at camp and Gina looked forward to it every year. The two week camp was for trainers in high school and consisted of various courses every day that the students could choose to attend, such as advanced battle, double battle, coordinating creativity, poke mythology, wild pokemon study, survival training, ect... ((Feel free to make some up, guys!)) There were several classes to choose from in each time block. Gina was also looking forward to seeing who her 3 cabin-mates were later that evening after dinner.

The daily schedule looks like this:
8-9am - breakfast
9:30-10:30am - 1st class of day
11am-12pm - lunch
12-1pm - free time
1-2pm - 2nd class
3:30-4:30 - 3rd class
5-6pm - 4th class
6:30-7:30 - dinner
7:30-8:30 - free time
8:30-9:30 - 5th class
10pm - in cabins
11pm - lights out and cabin check

((Please excuse ant typos. Post any questions. Thanks!))

Last edited by Dragon_Lover on Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:44 am, edited 4 times in total.

Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:13 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

It's a great idea but it needs to be Aplicated. Check RP aplcatitions and how do you post your Profile?

Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:29 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:08 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

when it gets accepted i would like to join. good luck! :P

Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:34 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

when it gets accepted i would like to join. good luck! :P

Ditto, Dit Dit ditto.

Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:09 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:20 am
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: Under a bridge playing chess with an enchanted pony

Name: Josh
Personality: Dark, very private

Pokemon
Salamence Lv 52
Feraligatr Lv. 49
Dragonite Lv. 59
Tyrranitar Lv. 61

Last edited by Razor74a on Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:57 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Great! This'll be fun! Usually my roleplays are overlooked... Oh, and I don't care how you post your profile. I generally do mine in paragraph format though. Edit: Changed a little something in my intro. The persian is now a houndoom. FYI: I'm using my battle team from diamond/battle rev. All level 50: Milotic (Latora), Rotom (Havoc), Mira (Mesprit), Yanmega (no nickname since it was a gts trade), Toxicroak (again no nickname), and then Brialita the Houndoom. I think the rp will get accepted. Do you guys agree?

Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:11 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Okay, reopened, have fun.

Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:24 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Okay, thanks Charly! 'Kay everyone, let's roleplay. For the girls: I need room mates for Gina's cabin. & For the boys: Gina is single. *wink* ^.^ ))

Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:15 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

Personality: Creul at those who defy him , opposite to his few friends, can someone change that?

Pokemon: (he only has one and willl catch more later)
Name: Sceptile
Nickname: Leafer
Lvl. 67
Moves:
Leaf Blade
Giga Drain
Areal Ace
Detect

Last edited by Treeckomaster on Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:00 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Appearence: Has long, blonde hair, and a blue shirt and white bell bottom pants.
Personality: Considerate, and intellegent, but can be a bit of a blonde at times.
Coodinator

Pokemon:

Name: Glamey (a glameow)
Ability: Limber
Lvl. 32
Moves:
Shadow Claw
Assist
Fury Swipes
Attract

Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:39 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Appearence: Mid-length brown hair, and deep blue eyes. He's very tan and is also athletically built. Usuallly wears a tight plain white T-shirt, witha blue vest and jeans that are faded. Also wears a sapphire necklace at all times.
Personality: Very clever, brave and adventurous. Many girls describe him as charming.
Coodinator

Pokemon:

Name: Glacier (Dewgong)
Lvl. 38
Moves:
Bubblebeam
Icicle Spear
Aurora Beam
Blizzard

Will walked calmly around the lake . He had let his dewgong free to swim and play in the water for awhile. He watched as her elegant white body slipped through the water. He was staring at his dewgong and didn't notice a girl laying looking at the lake ahead of him. He tripped over her legs and sprawled out on the grass near her. He looked up quickly and realized the girl was very pretty. He jumped up and said "Sorry about that."

Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:53 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

For the boys: Gina is single. *wink* ^.^ ))

YAY! suggestive themes! :lol:

Name:Raydin
Personality: depends on where he is.
oh and by the way... I'm a guy.

pokemon:
Name: Lotad
Nickname: Board
Lvl. 35
Moves: .
rain dance
mega drain
nature power
astonish

Name: Shiftry
Nickname: -
Lvl. 52
Moves:
synthisis
sunny day (learned while a seedot)
leafstorm
razor leaf

Name: Abomasnow
Nickname: hailord
Lvl. 31
Moves:
grass whistle
swagger
ingrain
razor leaf

Name: porygon
Nickname: glitch
Lvl. 45
Moves:
conversion 2
psybeam
discharge
recover

Name: Exploud
Nickname: Hyper
Lvl. 47
Moves:
Hyper voice (learned while a whismur lv. 45)
Hyper beam (TM)
supersonic (whismur lv. 21)
Roar

Raydin walked outside and immediatly released Board. he jumped on Board's back and surfed on him around the hanging 10.
He always acted kinda show-offy when he was outside in the sun.
Raydin had always kind of acted like a plant pokemon. when he was outside and it was sunny, he acted hyper and showoffy to the point of stupidity. when he was inside or it was cloudy, he was smart. he wore glasses and would more often then not, read a book. they were mostly comic books and mangas, but he was in highschool so it wasn't that bad.
when it was raining however, he became depressed to were he could be mistaken as an emo -gasp!-. but it was sunny, he wasn't were glasses, and he was hanging 10 on a small pokemon, in order to impress girls. "when it gets cloudy i'm going to hate myself." he thought. "but i'm having fun so who cares." then he lost his footing and fell into the water. he treaded water until he could climb back onto lotad and head for shore "well that was embarrising." he thought to himself. he walked into the shade of a tree, took out his glasses, and started to read a graphic novel. he tried to make sure that no one could see what he was reading, and slumped against the side of the tree.

EDIT: AHHH!!! I forgot to put in my apperance.
long blond hair, black t-shirt (usually with some logo on it or like, my brother did it, or something) slightly torn jeans, baseball cap, and just a little bit short for his age.

Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:15 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Edit to rules. Keep it pg-13 not pg. Yesh, sugestive themes are very entertaining. Hope we don't have any young people roleplaying here. lol XD Scizor, does Faline want to bee Gina's room mate? ^.^ ))

Gina watched in amusment as a boy out on the lake rode a lotad around as if surfing, and then wiped out. She smiled to herself as he trudged out of the water and dissappeared behind some trees. She would have to make a point to say hello to him the next time she saw him. She closed her eyes, stroked her houndoom's fine black fur, and stretched with a sigh. Suddenly her resting was disturbed by someone forcefully tripping over her legs. Gina, started and slightly irritated, leapt up when the guy fell over her. "Hey!! Watch were you're going!" Brialita arched her back and snarled fiercely, tail lashing, and clamped onto his leg with her razorlike fangs. "Bria! No!" Gina barked harshly at her the dog pokemon. Bria obeyed reluctantly and released the boy's leg from her maw then stepped back protectively in front of her master. "Oh my gosh! Are you okay?! She didn't draw blood did she?" Gina became frantic, for her pokemon was known for mauling people who tried to hurt her trainer, especially at school.

Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:13 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(Yes, she is/ would like to be Gina's roomate)

Faline looked out a the lake and stroked Glamey, her Glameow.

"Isn't it beautiful, Glamey?" She asked her beloved pokemon as she stroked its soft hair. She saw a milotic gracefully jump out of the water, and back in.

"Oh yeah, that reminds me, we need to groom you for the pokemon contest. We will win this one for sure, Glamey!" "Meow!" Glamey gleefully responded. She loved to get groomed.

Faline pulled out a brush, a Pink Bow, and Pink Nailpolish. She started to groom her beloved Glamey as they ate some cake that Faline's mom sent them.

"Try not to get it on you fur, Glamey." Faline said as she brushed her fur.

Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:07 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

" Ouch." Will lurched as he looked down at the bite.
" We might need to go to the nurse it drew blood..." Will said as he tried to stand up. He felt a piercing pain shoot through his leg. He fell back down on the ground.
" Would you mind running a clumsy idiot like me down to the nurse's office?" he asked as he sat putting pressure on the wound hoping to stop the bleeding.

Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:09 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Josh sat back and saw some people battle around 4:00. Then he went to the bulliten board. He posted a note that said "Trainers, if you want to battle someone strong look for Josh."

He smiled and walked away, but on his way back, he bumped into Gina. "Oh sorry, I wasnt looking." Trying to find the right words to say to her. He had a bit of a crush on her since everyone arrived. "Hey, Im Josh, whats your name.

Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:11 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Edit to rules. Keep it pg-13 not pg. Yesh, sugestive themes are very entertaining. Hope we don't have any young people roleplaying here. lol XD Scizor, does Faline want to bee Gina's room mate? ^.^ ))........

Here ma'am! ((Don't worry I am mature. I can take a suggestive theme. Or seven.:D ))

Name: Mike
Personality: A cool-head tree climber with a secret obsession for comic books.
Appearance: A dark haired, lanky, frame with brown eyes and a flashy smile. Usually wears a pair of long jeans, and a black shirt emblazed with the name of his favorite band, Ignatus. Also wears reading glassess, but never in public.

Pokemon:
Ignatus(Monferno)
Flame wheel
Mach punch
Fury swipes
Ember

Sting(Scyther)
Night Slash
Quick attack
Agility
Razor wind
[/b]

Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:14 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Edit to rules. Keep it pg-13 not pg. Yesh, sugestive themes are very entertaining. Hope we don't have any young people roleplaying here. lol XD Scizor, does Faline want to bee Gina's room mate? ^.^ ))........

Here ma'am! ((Don't worry I am mature. I can take a suggestive theme. Or seven.:D ))

Name: Mike
Personality: A cool-head tree climber with a secret obsession for comic books.
Appearance: A dark haired, lanky, frame with brown eyes and a flashy smile. Usually wears a pair of long jeans, and a black shirt emblazed with the name of his favorite band, Ignatus. Also wears reading glasess, but never in public.

Pokemon:
Ignatus(Monferno)
Flame wheel
Mach punch
Fury swipes
Ember

Sting(Scyther)
Night Slash
Quick attack
Agility
Razor wind
[/b]

Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:14 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"I'm soooo sorry! Brialita, you bad, bad, pokemon!" Gina attempted to calm herself so that she was as level-headed as the bleeding one. Her houndoom lowered its head in submission, but stayed close to her, growling at every sudden movement. Gina bent down, moving his hand away, and lifted his jean leg up so she could see how bad the bite was and sucked in a breath. It wasn't that deap, but it was bleeding profusely. "I should have named you Sangre..." Gina muttered to Brialita and returned the houndoom to her pokeball. (sangre means blood in spanish) "I'm so sorry about this. My pokemon is very protective. I really need to train her out of it..." she told him while trading the pokeball for a bandana from her messenger bag and tying it around the wound tightly. "My name's Gina." she took his hand again and shook it warmly. She smiled at him and flipped her bangs from her eyes, suddenly noticing how cute he was "Let's get you to the nurse, then... Eep!" she jumped when another boy bumped into her and turned around to look at him. 'I just keep running into all kinds of adorable guys today, now don't I?' she thought to herself with a grin. "I'm Gina and I'd love to talk, but I'm kinda preoccupied." she nodded back at her injured new aquaintence with a worried look.

Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:20 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:18 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Will looked at the newcomer with disdain He appreciated the adorable comment but, with an edge as she also seemed to mean this new guy. He then looked up at the girl, Gina. " I don't mind of you battle later but we might need to get , me to the nurse soon." he said as he looked at his till bleeding wound.
" By the way my name is Will. And I'm not usually clumsy like that except when I'm around very pretty girls." he said as he leaned against a tree and propped himself up a bit.

Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:46 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Raydin saw a kid get bitten by a houndoom. "ow. that looked like it hurt." he thought to himself. he waited until the houndoom was returned, and then went over to help. a cloud was passing over the sun, and (judging by the wind speed) would be there long enough, in order to get the boy inside. "do you guys need any help?" he asked. he had his bangs in his eyes and glasses off by the time had noticed she was cute.
"I me- mean if you don't then or.." he stumbled around in his mind a bit, looking for something to say.

Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:50 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Mike was climbing a tree. He loved trees, climbed them everywhere. Especially tall ones. He was just reaching the top when he saw a Girl and her Houndoom by the Lake. Well, a guess this is a pretty, laid back place if if people are lounging by the lake.... A few seconds later he saw the boy go down, bleeding. ...Or getting rushed to hospitals. Mental note.Do NOT offend Houndooms. He was about to look away when Ignatus tugged his jeans. "Yeah, I know he's hurt but by the looks of it she's got it covered. And besides, a ton of people are comig to help. I'll just watch from up here. Ignatus pulled his leg again, and bared his teeth. Mike recongnized this as the universal sign of aggression. " Fine, we;ll go help. Crazy Monkey" Mike dropped from the tree and slowly walked towards the gathering group of people.

Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 273 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next