It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Resident Evil Survivor - Mature Audiences 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

This is a Mature RP. That means that there will be at least a mild level of violence.
This is also an Advanced RP, meaning that you must PM me your profile before joining.

Name: Resident Evil Survivor
Genre: Survival Horror
Plot: A passenger plane crashes in the middle of the rain forest in Tasmania on its way to a research facility in the Antartic. Most of the passengers are killed in the crash, and the survivors (characters) are forced to fight their way out of the jungle as they are attacked by T-virus infected creatures.
Rules: Basic Rules (no godmoding ect...)
You must pm me your profile and a list of RPs that you have recently participated in. This is to prevent the RP from prematuraly dying.
If a character is absent for more than a week without notice then the other characters can have that character "killed" By Zombies. If that character then comes back and wishes to once again participate they must then pm me and ask for a situation in which they were some how able to "escape" death.

My Profile
Name: Axl Lincoln
Hair: Medium Long Red
Eyes: Green
Height: 6'1"
Preffered Weapons: Handgun
Clothes: Faded blue jeans, black athletic T-Shirt, Black Rocker Shades (like the kind worn by John Lennon and Ozzy Osbourne)
Skills: Axl is an expert pilot and is exeptionaly skilled with handguns and Revolvers, but is unfamiliar with other firearms.
Backround: Was once a promising pilot and member of the elite airforce unit, the Thunderbirds. Mysteriously quit after less than four months, and has been freelance pilot ever since.
Reason on Flight: Copilot

All Profiles should include at least most of this information if not more.

We will begin as soon as there are enough people, so get going and PM me your Profiles.

Wed May 23, 2007 8:13 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Name - Arthur
Nickname - "Ace"

Picture - Image

Height - 5'10
Preferred weapon - Semi-automatic/automatic rifles

Occupation - Student at the Airforce Academy
Clothes - (Picture describes it)

Skills - Arthur is quick on his feet, and is good at thinking things up as he goes.

Background - His entire family was in the Air Force. His father joined after running away at the age of 15 (he lied to get in). He met Ace's mother in the Air Force 10 years later. Ace just wants to keep the family tradition going, but at the same time he wants to be a higher rank than his parents.

Reason for Flight - To learn the ins and outs of piloting. (Observing the pilot and co-pilots actions, etc.)

Tue May 29, 2007 3:07 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Name: Myles Allan
Hair: Crew cut
Eyes: deep blue
Height: 6'7"
Preffered Weapons: AK-47, Desert Eagle handgun, sawed-off shotgun.
Occupation: Former marine. Now works as a bodyguard for the highest bidder.
Clothes: Baggy cargo pants, Jean jacket, bullet-proof vest, blue bandana folded into a headband.
Skills: Myles knows his way around many guns, having served with the marine corps. Myles is also a decent computer hacker.
Backround: Myles served the marine corps for numerous years before retirering for unknown reasons.
Reason on Flight: Body guard of npc who dies in crash.

Changed it a tiny bit.

Wed May 30, 2007 2:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]