It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:45 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Pokemon Pirates! 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Coward. May we meet again, I will defeat you then. You cannot escape the inevitable, Zap!" yelled Willy to Zap as the Scyther known as Scyth swooped down to pick him up.

Willy sent yet another message to the members of his team in code.

Folllow them. Locate 'Sam's' ship. Do not board. Do not engage. Stay hidden.

As Willy was putting away his rapier he remembered seeing a ship -- a Navy ship, captained by the legendary Henry. Willy needed to go see him. He took off at a breakneck pace towards the end of the docks, where he remembered seeing the ship.

Wed May 30, 2007 11:25 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

And the next thing Victor saw was a pond, a friendly looking Caterpie, and an Xatu. The Xatu seemed to be wearing a bag of some sort, and had a scratch along his wing.

They explained that a Whishcash had saved him, owner of this lake, and had brought him here. This new city seemed obscure and bizarre. Then, he bumped into a Ludicolo, which had just evolved. A gush of water flew at Victor and he ducked.

"Sorry, my mistake. Not used to being a Ludicolo yet. Hey, I've only seen one Absol before, her name was Emmaline, she joined that Team Go-Getters if I remember correctly. Now they've moved on to something better than this town. She stayed behind, then vanished. No one has seen her fora long time now."
"Vanished?"
"Just dissappeared, Psyduck claims he saw her vanish in a puff of smoke. Psyduck also says he saw a magic stone which..."
"Victor, you are her for a reason, and it's not chatting. Xaaa-tuu!" Xatu appeared and used cut on a small tree. It lead into a forest, but unlike any he had seem before. I want to show you something, because I know you were with Sam, and he has something, something we don't just want, something we need."

Wed May 30, 2007 11:52 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
"The captain ain't no coward ya ol' land luber!" Scyth carried Zap over to Sam's ship. "You beter come back with ALL of them rainbow stones remember! Once the ship has them all, steal them and creat lightning to signal me. I'll come over and and get you with our bootie!" reminded Scyth, praying nobody overheard that.

Wed May 30, 2007 12:02 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Slowy..." Slowpoke said it out loud to himself, "Hmmm...you know? I like it," the Slowpoke now formally known as Slowy answered.

Looking around the ship, Slowy turned back to his new friend Shard, "So...what are we supposed to be doing again...arrg?" he asked.

"We be waitin for orders from Captain Sam. He be the croconaw up there." Shard said as he pointed to Sam. "He be takin us to find some rare gems that can gives us powers. Powers that we can use to get rich."

Wed May 30, 2007 12:26 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
"See ya later captain!" Scyth picked himself into the air and flew back towards the Zapping. "All crew members prepar to set sail! Raise the sails! Raise the anchors! AHOY!" The Zapping began picking up speed and began sailing into the horizon.

Wed May 30, 2007 12:33 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: In your kitchen, holding a knife. And it's not for the vegetables...
Zap walked up to Sam. "Ahoy there, Sam! Sorry for the wait, a little weakling chalenged me! So, how's the status?" asked Zap, keeping the gem of power hidden.

Wed May 30, 2007 12:49 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Peter climbed aboard the ship the Slowpoke was occupying. He maes a clink,Thunck as he hoists himself over the rail. He then heads for the poop deck and stands, awaiting the captain

Wed May 30, 2007 1:17 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"YAR!!!! How do ya drive this here boat?!?" Because of his Scyths he was sailing out of control. "Hey! Wha'd be that speck 'o' land I see their? Maybe I can help Zap collect all them stones... Yar! Lower the anchor!" Some of his crew; the Machamps, went and dropped the anchor. "Follow me lads!" Scyth and his crew docked the island and went deeper, deeper until they found a cave. "I smell bootie in here! Invade the cave!" Scyth and his crew stormed the cave.

Wed May 30, 2007 1:26 pm
Profile WWW
Fails at life
Fails at life

Riolu pulled a small pebble out of his rags. "Aye,mother,the pebble of memorry keeps ya in me heart." then he walks up to Zap. "Ya scurvymouse!
That was some high flien' battlin' down there!

Wed May 30, 2007 2:15 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Thank ya aura! And Sam, ya never new, but I am o possesion of one of em' gems!" said Zap, showing Sam a gem. "Founds one while battlin' the Kractillery, the biggest octilery to roam the seven seas!"

Wed May 30, 2007 2:42 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Umm, why do you lot already have gems? I thought the main point of this roleplay was to FIND the gems. If you guys already have some, the ruins the point))

Wed May 30, 2007 2:53 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

"Oh and Sam me captain,Is dis one of em ggems you've been talkin about?"
Aura said showing him his memmorry pebble.

Wed May 30, 2007 2:53 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"The bootie is gettin' closer mateys! CHARGE!" Scyth and his crew pushed deeper into the cave, ignoring the sense of dread that filled the air. "Wha'd that be I see their?" One of his crew members became excited. "Is it the bootie general?" "No lad, i'd be the skull 'o' captain... Manul." "C-c-c-captain Manul?" His crew became as scared as a newborn puppie. "Stop actin' like a bunch-o-kittens stuck in a rainstorm, or y'el be walkin' the plank!" As they continued Scyth suddnely stopped. "YAR! We found the treasure! It's one of them Rainbow gems!" His crew began cheering. "Ye won't be taking me treasure so easily! It is me; the ghost of Captain Manul!" "AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" His crew wnet running out of the cave like a bunch of babies. "Well captain, this battle be between you and me!"

Wed May 30, 2007 2:57 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Zap took a look at the memory pebble. "Yes, that be one of them gems, but it looks like the power has been drained out of that. You'll find some way to return that's things power." said Zap.

Wed May 30, 2007 2:57 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

Riolu looked at it and a memory flooded through him,but it was weak. Charge it with your aura so Riolu did and "I'll be walkin' da plank tommorrow!" The pebbles back again!

Wed May 30, 2007 3:02 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

But soon after it restored, it died down again. "Yar! You're gonna need more than a little aura! I've heard of some cave far away that can restore power to anything!" said Zap.

Wed May 30, 2007 3:14 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

He bagan by attemting to strike the Captain; who had the form of a Dusclops in the face with a humungesly sharp scyth right in the face, but the attack just went right through him. "That isn't goin' to hurt me any time that I' be 'ere on this here island!" Manul drew out his sword and sent it coming down at Scyth. The blow hit Scyth, sending him skidding across the cave floor. "Me last attack may not hurt, but this one will hurt ya pirate bootie! Air slash!" Scyth slashed down on Manul, striking the mad captain in the face.

Wed May 30, 2007 3:20 pm
Profile WWW
Fails at life
Fails at life

Riolu looked at Zap,pirateness forgotten. "This is the only way to remember mother.You will take me there will ya?" then he added in a hushed tone. "Those Weavilles,their leader said to capture me,can you keep me safe?"

Wed May 30, 2007 3:22 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Um, my boot ain't trained for that! And if you want to find that place, than our ship would have ta go!" snapped Zap. I almost feel sad that'll have to take it from that land lubber! thought Zap to himself.[/i]

Wed May 30, 2007 3:29 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

OOC - I'm sensing a bit of mary-suing. You guys shouldn't know where the stones are; much less have one in your posession. I agree with Blaziken234 in this sense.

Wed May 30, 2007 3:39 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

OOC - I'm sensing a bit of mary-suing. You guys shouldn't know where the stones are; much less have one in your posession. I agree with Blaziken234 in this sense.
(Scyth didn't know it was even in there; he just went in because he thought theired be gold dubloons, and he's is NOT going suceed to get it.)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
The captain fliched in pain, but managed to strike Scyth in the face. Scyth fell over in pain, but whenthe captain loomed over him he hit it was a scyther in the face. "NOO! I HAVE BEEN BESTED!" Manul disapered into thin air, so Scyther picked up the gem. "Hey, wait a minute! This 'ere ain't no Rainbow gem! This is a normal gem! AR!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Scyth hit his head on the wall in anger.
------------------------------------------------------------------
(^A perfect example; it wsn't a Rainbow gem, but a normal rubhy/ emerald wahtever!^)

Wed May 30, 2007 3:55 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: Controling the Waves with Rukario, becoming one with each other
Raphael just saw a Gyarados pull another crew member off a boat and he froze in his tracks. AFter a while he got his sturdiness back and eased up a bit. He backed up a little bit from the crows nest shaft. He looked up at his captain awaiting further orders.

Wed May 30, 2007 4:29 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Ok, I'm confused. A bunch of people just had a fight and apparently there's another gem that popped up. Can someone please recap for me?))

Wed May 30, 2007 5:16 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

OOC - Willy (Me) got into a fight with Zap (Treeckoluv) who just assumed (unless he talked to S_S beforehand, not sure on this one) that he had a Rainbow gem. Then Riolu (Treeckomaster, I believe) asked Zap if something that gave him memories was a Rainbow gem and Treeckoluv once again assumed that it was okay if it were.

I'm getting lost as well O_O

Wed May 30, 2007 5:58 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Yeah, I think everybody needs to regroup so we can figureout what everyone is doing before the entire RP exploderifies

Or just waitv for S_S :3))

Wed May 30, 2007 7:17 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next