It is currently Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:16 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 Pokemon Pirates! 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"And i'm guessing you didn't pay close enough attention to your surroundings. Now boys!" yelled Willy as one of the members of his team put their rapier's tip at the back of Zap's neck and the other backed him up.

Willy fired an Ice Beam at the Golem while parrying a blow from the Machamp.

Shoot, the Riolu is involved. thought Willy as he made a thrust towards the Glalie, a Slash behind it.

The Golem was frozen in place and the Glalie was hit hard with the Slash hidden in the shadow of the thrust.

The Machamp picked up his fallen comrade's arms, now wielding 3 swords.

He made the noise again, but this time it was more than just a signal. It was a message.

Disarm him. I'll distract.

His teammate nodded in approval and began to move around the Machamp in intricate patterns, taking a swipe at the blades whenever he noticed an opening. Willy used Endure, followed by a Protect. That should keep him busy long enough for the disarm to be a sucess. Willy thought to himself as a rapier came down hard onto his shoulder, but a majority of the blow was absorbed by his Protect.

Tue May 29, 2007 3:57 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: In your kitchen, holding a knife. And it's not for the vegetables...
"Ha! I don't go down that easily!" said Zap. Sudenly, his ship fired at least 3 dozen pokemon, all armed, and serounded willy and his crew, outnumbering them. "Shoot if ya dare! If you do, you'll be in a world of pain!" sneered Zap.

Tue May 29, 2007 4:02 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: Controling the Waves with Rukario, becoming one with each other
(I am confused...Are you guys in a different part?)

Tue May 29, 2007 4:24 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((There's the bar, and the docks with the ship.s That's about it. And Steven, you don't even know what the other gems are, so you shouldn't know where they are....))

Sam's cloaking ability was off at the moment, and he was standing on the crow's nest, waving his arms around like an idiot, yelling "Over here, over here!"

Preemptive Strike was your average pirate ship. Large enough to hold a good crew, but small enough to go throw narrow waterways One odd thing about it was that it had no flag, but Sam was more worried about he and this crew getting off the island in one piece.

Tue May 29, 2007 4:44 pm
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: Controling the Waves with Rukario, becoming one with each other
Raphael looked up. "So...I am on the right ship..." He hopped over near the crow's nest, and arched his back in a battle ready position. If he be my future captain, I might as well show I be worthy. His sharp eyes darted back and forth between the crows nest and the outsides of the ship. He cracked his knuckles and prepared for a fight.

Tue May 29, 2007 4:55 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Seeing Sam yell for attention caught the eyes and ears of Shard. However, this slowpoke seemed to perplex him.

((Charly, if you have no problem with me taking your character on to the ship with us...))

"Arrg. I be taking you with me, matie." He said to the slowpoke as he hoisted it onto his back and ran up the plank of the Preemptive Strike.

He then sat the slowpoke on the poopdeck and stood at the top of the plank. "We got an extra one coming with us, captain. I be vouchin' for dis here slowpoke. In de mean time, we got some pokemon after some members of our crew. Shall we fight them 'r set sail when our crew boards?"

------------------------------------------------------------------
((Charly has no problem having his character be on the ship.))

Last edited by daveshan on Tue May 29, 2007 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue May 29, 2007 5:36 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Peter headed not towards the docks, Oh no. He didn't have the right supplies . Yet. As peter barged in the door and tackle the old Shiftry that was the shop owner he thought. Now were are they. Ah, Yes, there they are.

Moments later he emerged holding a basket sabier in one hand and a long, blue coat over his body. He then resorted to all fours with the sabier in his mouth to the docks.

Tue May 29, 2007 5:56 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Slowpoke was now dropped off on a ship. He didn't really need to travel overseas, but what the heck. He looked around. Many other strange looking pokemon seemed to be gathering aboard too. He looked up spotting a Croconaw waving his arms about and yelling like a lunatic. He clearly needed some help down, probably because he was afraid of heights or needed some medical attention or something. But no one seemed to be bothered, so Slowpoke didn't bother either.

Anyways, back to the mission at hand. Slowpoke turned his full attention to that Charmeleon again, "Um...hey, your tail's on fire," he pointed out.

Tue May 29, 2007 7:06 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Charly wrote:
((Cheers, mate. :wink: ))

Arrg. 8-) ))

Shard turned and looked at the slowpoke.

Has this blote neve' seen any pokemon in de Charizard line before?

"It should be on fire, mate. If me tail weren't on fire, I'd be deader than a rattata in a tank full o' sharpedoes. By de way, me name's Shard. What be ye's?"

Last edited by daveshan on Tue May 29, 2007 7:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tue May 29, 2007 7:47 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"So you've had to resort to sending dozens of men after me -- all because you're to scared to do it yourself? You're a pathetic excuse for a pirate 'captain'," said Willy to Zap, snickering.

"I challenge you to a duel. If I win, you tell us everything you know about these 'gems' I keep hearing you low lifes talking about. If you win, you get to leave with that knowledge. But I know someone in the Navy who will be willing to share that information with me -- you see, him and I, we're one in the same. We both want to rid these waters of pirates, no matter how that goal is achieved."

"If you don't mind my input, I suggest you accept my offer, AND surrender. Wouldn't want to embarass you in front of your crew." said Willy to the Pikachu, his rapier at the ready.

He picked a rapier up off the ground and prepared for whatever this so-called "Pirate Captain" was going to do next.

Tue May 29, 2007 7:47 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Slowpoke didn't really believe a word Shard was saying, but whatever worked for him, he thought.

"My name?" he asked, "Um...I don't have one. People just call me Slowpoke, but...it would be pretty cool..." he drifted off, dreaming how awesome life would be with a name.

Last edited by Crunchy on Wed May 30, 2007 7:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tue May 29, 2007 8:01 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Jumping aboard the Preemptive Strike, although he really was getting worried now, he took a look around. Most of the pokemon hadn't been on the boat when he saw it last, but there were one or two. He was sure he recognised the Slowpoke, as a friend, all he could remember from his dream was the final splosh at the end.

"Sam, shouldn't we try to get Zap on the boat then set sail now? If he doesn't come soon, we'll have to go without him, look were the fire is." Now, there wasn't a sushi bar, but a bundle of flames, surrounded by a bundle of flames, and two or three trees.

Then, one of the trees fell down. Before it had been manic, but now,the dock had caught aflame. There was a bump on the edge of the boat. Victor looked down and saw a angry looking Gyrados banging the boat. It was pride which made him jump off the boat, firing a Bite attack at the Gyrados. He missed, and was swallowed by the water. His adventures were going to be seperated from Sam and his new Crew, and just as he was falling unconsious, he saw the Gyrados rushing towards him. At least he had stopped it from attacking Sam and Co. Then he blacked out.

Last edited by Inta Xonem on Wed May 30, 2007 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed May 30, 2007 12:10 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Post ohh
Relising which was the ship James quickly climb's abord.
"Sam we best be gettin out of here soon." Said James
"Or we won't be makin it"

Wed May 30, 2007 1:43 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Guys, you probably shouldn't do anything with the medicham that S_S introduced back in the bar. It is his NPC.))

Shard was quite confused at this point. He knew that slowpokes weren't right in the head, but this guy wasn't right in the head for a slowpoke.

"Hows aboot I call ye 'Slowy'. Tis just that, ye seem really...slow.

"Arrg."

Wed May 30, 2007 4:07 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Slowy..." Slowpoke said it out loud to himself, "Hmmm...you know? I like it," the Slowpoke now formally known as Slowy answered.

Looking around the ship, Slowy turned back to his new friend Shard, "So...what are we supposed to be doing again...arrg?" he asked.

Last edited by Crunchy on Wed May 30, 2007 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed May 30, 2007 7:19 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
Species: Scyther
Profession: Pirate; General of Zaps sihp, the Zapping. [Got permission at school]
Apperance: Eyepatch over right eye, pirate bandana on head. Doesn't use swords, he uses his Scyths instead.
Personality: Very mysterious and aggresive.
Attacks: X-scizzor Air slash Swords dance Razor wind Big buzz Rain dance.
Other: As a very deadly move, when bords enemy ships he flies to the lookout and uses his scyths and cuts of the mass. But sadly, since he has scyths he can't steer a ship.

Wed May 30, 2007 8:55 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"You call me an excuse for a captain? I accept your duel!" shouted Zap angerly. "Never thought I would have to use this!" said Zap, as he pulled out a red gem. "Gem of power! Grant me the 100 times my regular strengh!" shouted Zap. Sudenly, the Gem began glowing, and Zap was zapped by a beam of light. "Gaa! Didn't know? Zap, posseser of the gem of power!" said Zap. His eyes turned red. He withdrew his sword. "You'll be sorry you messed with a pirate!" he shouted. He aimed an uppercut at willy.

Wed May 30, 2007 9:05 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Ah -- I see how you like to duel. Guess I couldn't expect anything less frrom a pirate though. You aren't one for fair duels I suspect. Guess it must mean that you are just that weak." Willy said to Zap who was now rushing him with an uppercut. Willy's legs turned fluid and he narrowly dodged the attack.

Willy fired an Ice Beam straight into Zap's palm, hoping to release his grip on this 'Gem of Power'.

Wed May 30, 2007 9:42 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Zap saw the ice beam and moved his hand out of the way. "You think I am weak? That's it!" shouted Zap. He zapped the ground with electricity, creating a sonic wave heading straight for Willy.

Wed May 30, 2007 9:49 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
As Scyth emerged from the ship's interior he heard huge noises coming from the port. Hs rushed off the deck and used his wings to fly over to Zap. "Captain! Do ye' need any help getting ride of this 'here lad?"

Wed May 30, 2007 9:59 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Yar! Scyth! Stay outta this!" shouted Zap.

Wed May 30, 2007 10:07 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Well captain I'm a-gonna help even if ya don't want me to! Rainin' time!" Scyth sent blue dots into the air causing a storm. "Now ya Thunder be more acurate matey!"

Wed May 30, 2007 10:16 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Very well, scyth." said Zap. Then he turned To willy. "This is a pointless fight. I must end this." said Zap, signalling for scyth to pass him a thunderstone.

Wed May 30, 2007 10:44 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"The thunder stone? Ar! Where'd I put that thing? Uh...."

Wed May 30, 2007 10:51 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"You don't know where it is? I'll get the one from my quortars, than! We will meet again, willy!" said Zap, powering down from the gem. "Scyth, carry me to Sam's ship! Time to put my plan into action!" said Zap.

Wed May 30, 2007 10:55 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next