It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:28 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 710 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
 Hoenn: Ten Years Later (A DM'd RP) 
Fails at life
Fails at life

Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:26 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:46 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:57 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((But I can't god-mod his character. The best I can do is write him out of the RP. What the 2-3 day thing is for is when two or more RPers are battling or one is taking a gym challenge. Nothing else.))

Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:06 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

{Axel}

((She'd be able to use the other moves, too.))

The others obey your threat, recall their pokemon, and throw them on the ground. However, the woman isn't that afraid. Not only that, but the string-shot didn't do as much as you thought to the rhyhorn and neither did the hidden power attack. For now, you're still stuck with a rhyhorn to battle.

((Well i'm finally back from my vacation so am able to continue with the RP again...))

Hmm, well that'll make things easier now i only have to fight one person... Axel thought as he moved the pokeballs into a pile, "Lily use your String shot to tie their hands and feet together so they can't try and jump us with any other pokemon they still have hidden, and Rose if the Rhyhorn tries to interfear with Lily's actions use protect to block its attack and counter with Hidden power like before." he said and turned his attention back to the woman with her Rhyhorn, watching to see what she would do whilst Lily was stoping the others.

Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:13 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Hmm." The woman says as you tie up her partners. "If I can't out number you, I'll make sure you can't out number me."

She then orders her rhydon to use roar and then stealth rock. Lily and your scyther are scared by the loud roar and they are instantly recalled back into their pokeballs. Rose was safe from the roar thanks to her protect field. However, she is nervous now that large, glowing rocks are placed around the battle area, preventing support from coming to her aid.

Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:48 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

((Has her Rhyhorn just evolved or somthing? cause you just said she was using a Rhydon... if so then just replace Rhyhorn with Rhydon in my post.))

"Ugh, thats just great..." Axel said looking around at the rocks. He knew that Rose wouldn't be able to take the Rhyhorn in a straightforward fight, so this was gonna have to involve some more sneaky tactics. Thanks to the Stealth rocks on the ground combined with a Rhyhorns natural lack of changing direction because of their stubby legs, and Roses Protect to stop the Rhyhorns attacks they got too close, Rose might be able to hold out long enough for Damien and Lily to recover from the Roar. "Ok rose use Hidden Power at the ground right infront of Rhyhorn feet."

Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:25 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((My bad. It's still a rhyhorn.))

The small explosion spooks the rhyhorn. But it regains its composure after its trainer tells it to charge in for a take down. It's coming in fast, better think of something.

Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:49 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: In your kitchen, holding a knife. And it's not for the vegetables...
"Get out of my way, kid. I have a gym to take on." said Richard to Tom. He turned back to the man. "What would be the difference between the two?" asked Richard.

Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:41 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

"Rose use Protect to stop its attack, then counter with a Hidden power aimed at the Rhyhorns eyes." Axel shouted.

((How long would a pokemon be removed by moves like Roar? e.g. how many posts...))

Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:14 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:30 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((It'll be easier for me to explain it than an NPC. Level is when the pokemon are at full power, usually in there final evolution. Skill is like the Battle Frontier and the old Battle Tower; their pokemon are all the level of your highest level pokemon.

It makes more sense to have it like this, since a newbie trainer is not likely going to be able to win against a seasoned gym leader's best pokemon.))
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Axel}

((I'd say three posts, not counting the one where the roar occurred.))

The green shield holds and rhyhorn is stopped in its tracks. The hidden power than fires but misses its eyes. Instead, it only does a moderate amount of damage to the forehead. Meanwhile, rhyhorn has landed a powerful stomp attack on Rose.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Tom}

Do whatever you please. Nothing has changed in Rustboro.

Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:49 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((In the case, level (how dare you call him a newbie! (naw, JK))))

Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:42 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

((You mentioned something about this new park?))

Tom got up. "Let's go to that new park in Rustaboro!"

(( Hey, daveshan. You know how Team Rocket wanted the Magma Emblem? (confirmed by reading Banov's story.) Well, beleve it or not, that's what I guessed! Now Tom is EVIL!))

Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:47 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Are you sure you know the difference? Level is when they are fully evolved and at around level 80+. Skill is when they are at your level.))

Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:47 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Are you sure you know the difference? Level is when they are fully evolved and at around level 80+. Skill is when they are at your level.))

((Hmm... I swear it was the other way around... anyway, skill.))

Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:52 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

You enter a room and a young boy is there. He calls out his anorith and asks you if you are ready.

Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:32 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

((Hey, daveshan, could you FF me to the park in Rustboro?))

Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:52 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The lovely Rustboro Park is quiet this evening. There are a few couples out, enjoying the sunset, there are also a few tough trainers who enjoy battling at night where they can get away with sneaky moves during battles. After a full day, there may be some items lying on the ground as well.

Take your pick or do something else.

Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:17 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

((Hmm... Only having 3 Sitrus berries may be my downfall.))

Tom just walked around, not caring if he finds any items, just enjoying the Time he had to walk around with his Pokemon.

Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:43 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

((so if i'm correct Lily and Damien should be able to fight by my next post after this one, right?))

"Hang in their Rose." Axel said and leant down closer to her so he could whisper quietly, "I want you to wait for the Rhyhorn to attack then use your hidden power to strike the ground infront of its feet again." Since it was startled when it wasn't moving, Axel thought that the Rhyhorn may loose abit of control if Rose's attack drew its simple mind away from its own attack path. "Just in case however, use a Protect after you do hidden power so if this doesn't work out, atleast you shouldn't take damage from its attack. Ok Rose." He added still whispering. He then stood back to watch the woman again. "Who're you working with anyway? i'd at least like to know the name of the group who me and my pokemon are owning?" he said to her with a slight grin.

Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:53 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

After reviewing the opponents types, he dicided that Crawky would be the best choice. "I'm ready! Go, Crawky!" shouted Richard, sending Crawky out of her pokeball. "Hit it with a small blast of water! And keep your distance!" said Richard.

Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:14 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

{Ralph}

The contact looks at you awkwardly after seeing you nod at nothing and then says, "You'll be heading towards Lavaridge, since you'd know that area the best. Tamson, you'll be going towards Rustboro." He then looks at the grunt. "You and I will head to Mauville, since it's a huge city and we need two people to search it.

"I picked these areas because they are the closest to Verdanturf and I doubt that whoever has the emblem would stay there."

"Okay." Ralph answers. "Am I going to go to Lavaridge on foot, or can somebody provide a flying pokemon for me?"

Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:48 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

A tall man approaches you and requests a 3 on 3 pokemon battle. The man has a sneaky look in his eye and has a sinister smirk on his face. You may have heard of the reputation of the people who fight at night in Rustboro park: The one thing they are honest about is the number of pokemon they will use.

After all, if they lied about that, so would their opponents.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Axel}

"Those are two different questions. I can answer the former, but the latter is a mystery to me." She replies with her own grin.

"We are Team Rocket. Now, Rhyhorn, use another take down!"

The rhyhorn goes charging in and Rose shoots her hidden power attack at its feet, causing it to stagger off course and miss her. However, this pokemon knows how to improvise and launches a light spray of rocks that hits Rose hard. She tried using protect, however, she has run out of the protein needed to use the attack.

She is staggering now, but she still stands.

((Let's use that term instead of PP))
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Richard}

The anorith quickly digs under ground and dodges the attack. Crawky doesn't know where to go now and looks to you for what to do.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Ralph}

"I'm sure you can make it there on foot." Tamson says. "It's only a few miles away from here and you should know this area pretty well."

Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:42 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

"You're on." Tom murmered, trying to make himself more intimidating. He knew that this man could very well run off with his pokemon.

((Now I wish that Riolu's could manipulate Aura as well.))

Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:58 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 710 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next