It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 242 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 The Endless Night 
Fails at life
Fails at life

Kadabra froze. The Serobi clans heir was in danger. He must live up to the fufillment or... he shuddered. Then he teleported (Natural Power) to where Scizor was. "I have fufilled my duty...now unleash your true form Glaceon, or the riches get it." he murmerred as he produced a heap of gold, the smaller part of the fortune.

Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:36 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: Lookin at you thru the glass. Don't know how much time has passed. Oh God it feels like forever.
(I thought I said "Dusknoir used disable to get rid of Kadabra's teleport!") Anyway.

(if we go with the "Dusknoir didn't use Disable"): Weavile looked around... "He must be with their wretched little gang of heroes... come on guys!"

(if we go with "Dusknoir used Disable"): Weavile watched Kadabra struggling. "I don't think he will last for very long... Magmar! Finish him off!"

Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:44 pm
Profile WWW
Fails at life
Fails at life

(I didn't notice you saying Dusknoir use Disable but Kadabra used his natural power to get to the fortune, who he evidently the guardian was.)

Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:41 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: In your kitchen, holding a knife. And it's not for the vegetables...
(I didn't notice you saying Dusknoir use Disable but Kadabra used his natural power to get to the fortune, who he evidently the guardian was.)

((Sooooo, is that he teleported or he didn't?))

Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:12 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

" There is more to the fortune then that small amount!" That wretched Glaceon said.

Seiru started to gain concisness.

Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:04 am
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"what just happpened?" questioned Eevee noticing the odd. coming back of Kadabra, so this is the Glaceon. Eevee got ready to help the 2 pokemon.

Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:26 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

"Eevee, step back!" Kadabra snarled. "I must say, you really didn't think outside the boox did you?" Then the coins glowed, and melted, and twisted into 3 clones of Kadabra. "put Seiru down and I hand over the entire fortune. I do not cheat or lie.a I must please master and mistress Scizor and Seiru."

His clones started to make jewels and gold appear.

Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:01 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

He dropped Seiru.

" Are you okay, Seiru?" Scizor asked.

" Yes, I am fine, dear brother."

Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:52 pm
Profile YIM
Fails at life
Fails at life

Kadbra handed over the fortune and then approached his masters. "I could not let you or Seiru be harmed.Now I'll get thy fortune back." as he went to fight Glaceon.

Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:35 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

" We understand", Scizor and Seiru said in unision.

" Oh? So you want to fight?" that Glaceon said.

"If I use an ice beam with the girl in my mouth, I would be able to take all of them out , Kadabra, Scizor, and Seiru, in one hit. I would have the fortune, and being Scizor's dad's advisor, I would also be the leader of one of the strongest clans known! mwahahahahaaaaa"

He sprinted towards Seiru.

Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:44 am
Profile YIM
Fails at life
Fails at life

Kadabra started laughing. "I heard everything you thought Glaceon. You're worse then Weaville in keeping your mind closed!" Then he used Focus Blast and sent Glaceon flying.(Now he forgot Psywave) Then he steped infront of Seiru. "I'd like to note that the guardian was bound to the fortune through a curse you laid."

Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:40 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:11 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: Lookin at you thru the glass. Don't know how much time has passed. Oh God it feels like forever.
As the troop of notorious villains trotted along, Spiritomb was wondering if Magmar was really all for the darkness. "Hey Magamar, why did you want to join...", Spiritomb was cut off by Weavile. "Cut the chatter, leave it for the Chatot. But for now we have to get up this mountain!" Haunter stopped in the middle of the road, making Dusknoir trip. "Hey, what's the big idea?". Haunter looked up at the mountain, "LOOK OUT!" A giant fireball was blzing towards the gang. "Magmar! You're a fire type! Go and punch through that fireball!" Yelled Weavile.

Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:41 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: In your kitchen, holding a knife. And it's not for the vegetables...
"On it!" said Magmar. He ran up to it and punched it. The fire ball was being held back, but pushing forward. "Mufofofofo! This is quite relaxing!" said Magmar. He put even more pressure on it and then it exploded. "There you go, Weavile! Mufofofofo! Easy as cake!" said Magmar.

Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:48 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

"Thanks, Magmar. Those legandary Pokemon are always throwing attacks at the ground while they fight... well it will all be over when I put this orb atop this mountain! Now, come on gang!"

Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:15 pm
Profile WWW
Fails at life
Fails at life

Kadabra used Psychic to pin Glaceon to the ground and took back the fortune. "Now the curse has been lifted.You should know what happens to thy who breaks the law."

Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:00 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

" Grrr..... You will regret this, Kadabra, just wait and see!"

Glaceon dashed off to avoid punishment.

Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:06 pm
Profile YIM
Fails at life
Fails at life

Kadabra turned to Seiru. "I must say, your father must be worried. I'll take you back home."

Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:07 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

"I am sorry but i am no help to you now,please accept my apoligies, i have joined this battle to give honor to my fallen hero, this battle is to stop the great battle of the skies,I will no longer join you for battles but I will warn people when the great battle of the sky heads to their village,so with that I give you great luck"with that Luxio ran into the distance locating the great battle of the sky.

This is my leaving this sstory,I dont really like the idea anymoore and thats why i haven't posted in a while so you might wanna find a new hot head for this story,if you have 1 already sorry i didn't bother reading the whole story befoe writing this.

Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:14 pm
moves:arua shere, dragon pulse,extreme speed, close combat
personality:calm can charge

EDIT:
first:
pokemon:riolu
moves tackle
person ality:same

Last edited by Lucariquaza on Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:24 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(please, start off in your first form and just evolve early, and give a little more info, your personality, aswell Nyuu has not posted in a while, so from 2 days from now if she has not responded we will "get rid of her" but tell me and the group will be able to help you)

Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:07 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Okay, I will leave now, goodbye." Seiru said.

" Bye, Seiru." Scizor said.

" Well, shall we start up the mountain?"

Last edited by ScizorManiac on Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:18 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Articuno came back into the snow storm and picked up Skitty and flew up to his frozen mountain, Skitty was screaming for help, but no one could help her and Eevee said "your sacrafise will not be in vain" said Eevee, then Eevee started to walk up the mountain...

Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:19 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

As the small group finally reached the peak or the mountain, Weavile looked around for the pedestal. He barely caught a glance of it from the blizzard so he ran toward it, leaving the others behind. "Finally! The darkness is here to stay...uh...WHAT???" The pedestal that the orb of darkness was to be held, was destroyed by the Hyper Beam of Rayquaza above. "Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! My night is to leave when these beasts are to kill themselves!" Weavile started to use Ice Shard at the Pokemon above and it seemed to be all over. As another Hyper Beam was raging towards him.

Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:14 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(we have not reached the top yet, it will be a mini- adventure

Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 242 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next