It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 242 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 The Endless Night 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
Electibuzz stared at Weavile's corspe, and at his crew's teary eyes.

"So you were acting all tough for this? Weavile went down in one attack! You actually thought that you could once protect the darkness with that puny strengh? Please, give me a break! Even I expected more out of you."

He shifted his gaze at Magmortar.

"Hurry up with that orb, Magmortar!"

Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:47 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

as charmander took a rest he tried and instead of ember he used flamethrower and said "cool i can use flamethrower."

Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:59 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: In your kitchen, holding a knife. And it's not for the vegetables...
"Weavile... I always knew you were not the power behind the Darkness..." said Magmortar. He approached the pedestal and placed the orb. "The Darkness is mine!" laughed Magmortar. The orb started filling with shadows and soon the entire peak was covered in shadows. A shadowy image of Giratina appeared in the shadows. "In order to revive the Dark Lord, we must sacrafice someone." said Magmortar. He pointed to Weavile's corspe. "I can feel his energy... he will be a nice sacrafice!". Shadow's started seeping across the ground and surrounded Weavile. They started closing in to take away Weavile's remaining energy...

Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:35 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

"Magmortar, I beleve we have a fight to finish. AND A NIGHT TO CONQUER!" Alakkazam shouted. He charged up a small ball of energy, which grew, ggrew grew into a "FOCUS BLAST!"

Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:39 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
Electibuzz stared at Weavile's body, Dusknoir, Haunter and Spiritomb.
"Weavile's energy is being sapped for the rivival of the dark lord, Giratina! Once he awakens darkness will flood the land, once darkness has taken over it will be the begining of a new era, The Endless night!
You can do nothing to stop us now!"
He laughed, but he was also nlost in thought.
I hope they don't find the sacred four, Dragonite, Tyrannitar, Metagross and Lapras... Little do they know that the injured Dragonite is a key to stopping all of this darkness, and the battle in the sky...

(Lol, Endless Night. Treeckluv told me about the four, including Dragonite that will stop everything. We then discussed what pokemon the other 3 would be, hope it's okay EXP.)

Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:46 am
Profile WWW
Fails at life
Fails at life

(( Hey, Blazikendude, EXP went on vacation and gave Treeckoluv and ME any control. So You don't (really) have any power and Treeckoluv should have also PMed ME about it. Allow me to quote again:

EXP wrote:
I will be leaving on vacation and I am wondering if you would mind runnig endless night while I am gone, you and Treekcoluv will both have an equal voice in this RP while I am gone and when I am back you will have equal voice to mine,; while I am gone you can control Eevee just leave her personallity the same, and feal free to quote this post, if you are in post a pm to me, I may not get it, but then send it to Treekcoluv and quote this

So please edit the part where you said who the Sacred Four are, except for Dragonite, who EXP introduced already :roll: ))

Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:51 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: In your kitchen, holding a knife. And it's not for the vegetables...
(( Hey, Blazikendude, EXP went on vacation and gave Treeckoluv and ME any control. So You don't (really) have any power and Treeckoluv should have also PMed ME about it. Allow me to quote again:

EXP wrote:
I will be leaving on vacation and I am wondering if you would mind runnig endless night while I am gone, you and Treekcoluv will both have an equal voice in this RP while I am gone and when I am back you will have equal voice to mine,; while I am gone you can control Eevee just leave her personallity the same, and feal free to quote this post, if you are in post a pm to me, I may not get it, but then send it to Treekcoluv and quote this

So please edit the part where you said who the Sacred Four are, except for Dragonite, who EXP introduced already :roll: ))

((WE, as in me and BDude, had dicided those "sacred four" as they all are powerful (exept Dragonite because he was already introduced). Keep in mind that you can't dicide everything yourself.))

Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:07 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

((Just because you and your brother think you're so great, dosen't mean you can do stuff with out the OTHER person in charge of the RP. Just tell me next time. :wink: ))

Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:32 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(well I am ok with you desiding the 4 just make sure there different types, so no other can be a flyng or a dragon, that was one limit I didn't put down before I left, as for everything else, the Four don't have to be the one's to save the day, it could be the group, the 4 can just help out or lead us, and at the moment I am at a hotel righting this so I can't catch up with the story, I just read the brackets)

Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:19 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: Lookin at you thru the glass. Don't know how much time has passed. Oh God it feels like forever.
Suddenly out of all the ruckus, Dusknoir threw a Shadow Punch/Fire Punch combo at Electabuzz. As he flew to the ground, Dusknoir said, "If you want a lot of night, go to Antarctica in the winter..."
Spiritomb flew towards Alakazam, "Are you ready yet???"

Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:59 pm
Profile WWW
Fails at life
Fails at life

Alakazam breathed in. "Time, to find Dark Lord Giratina." and he started walking down the mountain.

Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:56 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Giratina Man, you vcan't make Electabuzz fall to the ground, that's godmoding. So as a punishment Electabuzz will dodge the attack.)

Electabuzz jumped out of the way and looked at Alakazam.
"To think you'd have a better IQ, Giratian isn't even awakened yet you idiot! To think Alakazams were smart..."
Electabuzz threw an Ice Punch at Alakazam.

Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:51 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: Lookin at you thru the glass. Don't know how much time has passed. Oh God it feels like forever.

Dusknoir carried Weavile on his back and the crew followed Alakazam.

Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:57 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Dragonite, I still see you train those who are weaker then you" said a deep voice from a small pond in a close by area.

"who's there" asked Dragonite

"It's one of the Sinester ..." said the voice who was interruppted

"Seven" finished Dragonite "which one are you?"

"I am the one known as the Red lake, and the Swamp Rage" said the voice as he jumped out of the pond, and out came a Feraligatr whose eyes were blood red, and he was a slightly darker shade of blue, and this face put a shiver down Mimer Jr. and Bonsly's spines.

"It doesn't matter, I will protect this Mountain" announced Dragonite.

"The Seven of us will destroy this patetic mountain, and worthless island.

Munchlax was sleeping, so a fight was about to begin between one of the Sinester Seven and one of the Sacred Four

Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:22 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

Alakazam heard ZElectivires shouts then said "Oh" Then he saw the fight of Sinister Seven and Sacred four. He picked up Weavilles body, then put it in the center of the battle feild.

Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:57 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(well the Sacred four are on the good side, so there needs to be something on the bad side)

Feraligatr looked around and then launched a Water Pulse, and Dragonite used Dragon Pulse and then there was an explosion and there was smoke all over and nothing could be seen

Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:07 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

hi im still here i just never came on because of school

Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:34 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 242 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10