It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Crossover RP (Always Accepting!) 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

After hearing an ear-piercing cry, Dom felt a large grip beginning to pull him in. He tried stabalizing his feet on the ground, but slipped quickly. As he started to go flying, he suddenly stopped in air. Dom felt something at his ankle. It was Dart.

Dart was holding onto Dom with all his strength, but soon he lost his footing and began flying as well.

Dom took out a pokeball. "I don't want you to get hurt, Dart. Get inside your pokeball." spoke Dom as he returned Dart to the ball.

With a loud bang, Dom hit the ground. He grunted as he arose. "That certainly wasn't pleasant..." said Dom. After standing up, he saw a strange creature of likes he had never seen before.

Sun May 27, 2007 9:54 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Andy ((Steve's trainer ftr)) was just waking up to the sound of the loud and bellowing cry. As he tried to stand up however, he was pulled back down to the ground, and dragged across it, backwards. Openning his eyes in shock, he opened his eyes to see nothing. He couldn't tell he was being pulled back with his sense of sight, but only with his sense of feel.

Andy turned his head behind him, but because he only got it part of the way, he could onyl see an undefinable white figure in front of a bunch of smaller figures. As Andy looked back, he failed to notice that one of his Dusk Balls had fallen off of his belt.

"What the..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Andy arrived at his feet, Arceus began.

"Humans and pokemon alike, I have called you here for something far greater than you have ever imagined, far greater than even the destinies I planned out for each and every one of you, for what I am about to tell you was completely unexpected."

Arceus watched as the bodies gathered before him.

"Not only is our universe falling apart, but so are others, and I have chosen each of you to help repair them."

Tue May 29, 2007 6:55 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"The universes are falling apart?" Spence got up to look around the group gathered by that god-looking pokemon, "And you want US to repair them?" he questioned sarcastically.

Spence snorted, "And what exactly do you mean by "planned our destinies"? Who exactly are you by saying that? Only I have control of MY destiny," he claimed.

Tue May 29, 2007 7:51 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Exactly" said Jeff. "We dont know why you pulled us here, and I dont be.ieve you have any right to do so. Now explain yourself fully, or else I'm outta here"

Wed May 30, 2007 2:46 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Dom gave a sly smile. "Hey guys, what's wrong with being chosen to save universes? Being heroes and all would bag us some chicks for sure."

After heartily laughing at his own words, he straightened himself up. "...but seriously. How can you say you control our destinies?"

Wed May 30, 2007 7:47 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((I guess that's all of us then. You can still sign up, but there are no more people in the void. :< ))

Arceus looked down at his little creations/chess pieces. "I am Arceus, the Creation Pokemon. A deity I am, if you wish to define me as such. I created this universe, and all things that exist in it. I plan your destinies from the time you are born. But what is happening now, I had no idea would ever occur."

Arceus proceeded to use its divine powers to fill the minds of all the trainers with pictures of the Sonic and Mario Universe. "These universes however...I have no control over them. They are not my responsibility in anyway, but if they are not saved, we will not be saved, and THAT is my responsibility."

Arceus turned off his gravitational/magnet powers. "But what happens here today...it is a part of the universe I made, so therefore it is my responsibility, but...I cannot do it, I'm sorry to say. So I called upon the most fit pokemon and humans of my own universe to ask for help."

Andy looked up at Arceus. "Not just the world...the universes..." he whispered to himself.

Wed May 30, 2007 8:07 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Jeff stared some more. 'Wow,' he thought. 'Arceus... I thought it was just a myth... but now he is telling me I'm one of the best trainers in the universe? Wow'

He pinched his arm, just to make sure he wasnt just deraming. It hurt.

Jeff looked up at Arceus. "Well, what are we supposed to do? I mean, how can we save an entire universe if we havent even heard of it till now? And what happens if we mess up?"

Wed May 30, 2007 8:19 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence sighed staring sadly at the misty surface. Arceus was for real, and that was for certain. He knew that deep down this was the honest truth from the very beginning. But still, Spence didn't feel like he was ready to take on such a challenge. He then thought about the experiences that made him who he was today. His destiny was for him to die from the virus just like his friends before him, he knew it. And Xalia was safe and sound in the Pokemon universe. As long as she was safe there, Spence didn't have anything to worry about. So, he had nothing to lose, right?

Spence looked straight back up, "Okay, I'm up for it. Give us the details."

Wed May 30, 2007 9:43 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Arceus proceeded to filling their minds with images of whatever he happened to be talking about. "Most of you, if not all have heard of the rulers of time and space, Dialga and Palkia respectively. At the moment, they...are at war.

"Taking up different rulers from your own world of Pokemon, they've formed armies. Kyogre, Groudon, Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Lugia, Celebi...they're all in this catastrophic war, and I don't know what can stop them.

"The problem arises with these pokemon's special powers. With Dialga having power over time and Palkia having power over space, it's creating holes, leading to other universes. So far, the only holes that have been brought up only lead to two other universes.

"I chose you because I thought that this task would be possible in your hands. I need you to go to these other universes and restore everything to normal, because it's only going to get worse."

Thu May 31, 2007 7:05 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Xalia's eyes were still shut. Why couldn't she open them and see? She had slowed to a walk after running for such a long time, and now she was panting in exhaustion. She wondered when she would be able to stop.

She did feel some kind of...force, dragging her to someplace, and she felt perfectly fine about that, except for that it didn't allow her to stop for a rest. One of her legs had fallen asleep, but she found out there was nothing she could do about it.

Xalia wondered about her friends, Spence and Ki. Had they been sent here too? And how were they? What if-

Her thoughts were cut off as she suddenly stopped, and the force that was pulling her had let go. Her ears detected a loud noise, but it sounded fuzzed and deep, impossible to understand.

She gasped.

Was she almost deaf, too?

Feeling there was nothing she could do, Xalia stayed in place and listened to the confusing noises, shaking in fear.

Thu May 31, 2007 7:24 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Suddenly, Spence heard something from behind him and turned. In shock-horror, he gasped in fear as he saw her just laying there, "Xalia!" he cried as he ran over to slide down and hold her in his arms, "Xalia! Xalia! Talk to me, Xalia!" he said frantically, shaking her gently. Luckily she was still alive, but Spence could see she was hurt in someway. She also didn't respond to him, and that made him worry like hell. Spence was furious, but that wasn't the only reason he was filled with rage.

Spence looked up to Arceus with eyes watering, glaring like he killed her already, "Why?! Why did you have to get Xalia involved in this!" he roared, tears flowing.

Thu May 31, 2007 8:02 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

By the way, Pelli, I like to say Aruseusu (its japanese name) better than arceus, so forgive me, alright?

Xalia was shocked by all the action that had happened in just a few seconds, especially because she couldn't see. For some reason, she could hear Spence's voice far better than Aruseusu's, and she could tell he was screaming. She could also tell who was screaming at her, as she recognized his voice.

After a few moments of not responding, she tried to look at Spence, but still couldn't open her eyes. She croaked, "What's wrong, Spence? And who's Arceus?"

Thu May 31, 2007 8:20 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence sadly looked upon her, "Xalia...I didn't want you in any danger, I didn't want you to be hurt..." he sighed, "But it would seem you're one of the chosen ones, like one of us... Isn't that right, Arceus."

Spence stood up with Xalia still held in his arms, "Arceus, I don't know much about these other universes, but we have enough people to split up into each universe, I think," he nodded to everyone around him. They all looked like they had enough courage and bravery to fight all the legendaries at once, but they all still had a long road ahead of them, including himself. "Xalia is hurt...send me to a universe where I can find someway to cure her. I can't fight at my best without her safe...at least do this for me, please!" Spence pleaded to Arceus.

Thu May 31, 2007 9:38 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Xalia nodded. "I understand, Spence. We're friends and all, so you don't want me hurt." She was glad to be with a friend again, especially her best friend. She felt safe, even though her eyes were almost like glued shut and her hearing was poor.

"There is one thing I don't get, though...what are the chosen ones, and why are we two of them?"

short post is shooort

edit: olol 2000th post

Thu May 31, 2007 9:52 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Basically, Dialga and Palkia are at war. They're the rulers of time and space. They've somehow split the legendaries up into fighting each other, also opening holes into other dimensions," he said off memory, "So, I guess from what Arceus said, we chosen ones are meant to save these universes from the pokemon who are screwing everything up, and put a stop to this war."

It was weird how Spence was all cluey about all this. Maybe it had something to do with the flashes Arceus showed everyone.

"As for why we're apart of this: I have no idea."

Thu May 31, 2007 10:35 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Jeff stared at the two, then turned to Arceus.

"Well, what are we doing waiting around here? Lets get amoveon!" he said.

Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:07 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Alright then, I suppose everyone is prepared for this. There are only two things you need to remember:

1. In my universe, I could keep you alive as I wanted. The moment you enter either one of those other universes, your lives are no longer in my hands.

2. The fabric of time and space are rather weak at this point due to the war. If you find a large enough power source in either world, you might be able to break through...to anywhere. Be cautious with that power if you find it, and I'm not necessarily stating that you SHOULD, but if you have to...just listen to your heart and soul."

Arceus opened up two portals, one to the Sonic world and one to the Mario world. Arceus set a seperate gravitiational pull towards each of them: Andy, Jeff, and Dom were being pulled to the Mario world, and Spence and Xalia were being pulled to the Sonic world.

"Good luck heroes. I have faith."

((Since I shall no longer be playing as God after this post, there will be no more godmodding. How about that? :D ))

Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:01 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Species: Buneary
Body type: Average. except for strong arms & legs.
Other physical features: Her ear pompoms are larger than normal, but her body pompom is thinner than normal.
Speech style: Normal, but her voice is very high pitched. Ocassionally she messes up on grammar.

Personality:
General demeanor: She's very smart battle-wise, but can be very immature sometimes(heck, she's 10.) and ocasionally a sore loser. She's very bubbly and bouncy, and gets along well with almost everyone.
How he/she sees himself: Just an average bunny.
Best qualities: Good at working with others, very strong and smart battlewise.
Worst qualities: Annoying sometimes, immature, and shes young, so she doesn't know very much about the world.

Background:
Parents: Live in Eterna Forest
Siblings: Live in Eterna Forest. Cotton, the oldest, was captured by a trainer and lives in Eterna City.
Hometown and Universe: Eterna Forest, Sinnoh/Pokemon
Childhood history: She lived with her family in Eterna Forest as a wild pokemon.
Recent history: Sarah has ventured out in order to improve her skills and meet new pokemon.
Plans for the future: She wants to stay the way she is(as in, not evolve) Sarah wants to improve her battling skills and then return to Eterna and her family.

Quirks:
Favorite food: Sweet Poffins
Favorite pokemon: none
Favorite place: Eterna Forest
Favorite music: Doesn't listen to music much.
Pet peeve(s): Long lectures
Least favorite season: Winter, her body pompoms are thin, so she's almost always cold.
Worst memory: None really, but the thought of being captured by a trainer scares her a bit.

Skills:
Physical skills/abilities: Can use the moves: Dizzy Punch, Jump Kick, Fire Punch, Thunderpunch, Ice Punch
Intelligence: Usually smart in battle, but otherwise, not really.
Quality/ies that made Arceus choose you: A strong battler, if trained the right way.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:25 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((I told you, I barely know anything about Mario D: ))

Jeff felt himself flying through the portal at an incredible speed. He was moving so fast, all he could move was his head. Jeff saw that Dom and Andy were in the same position.

After what like years to Jeff, he felt himself dropping, and hit the ground with a thud. He got up quickly, and looked around at the new universe. All he could do was stare.

Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:08 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((I told you, I barely know anything about Mario D: )

((Well, I'm very knowledgeable about things related to Mario, so I guess I can be our ticket.))

Dom opened his eyes. Before him appeared what seemed to be a mess of colors and sunshine. "Dart! Come out and get some fresh air!" spoke Dom as he let Dart out from his pokeball.

Dart pranced about frantically, taking in the outside air. "Where are we?" asked Dom.

Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:59 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Okay, I'll choose Angel Island for our location. If you don't know it or remember it, here you go: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_the_Hedgehog_3. There's also zones in Sonic and Knuckles I'd like to travel to. The jest of this place is that it was supposed to be a floating island, but the Master Emerald exploded or was destroyed or was stolen or whatever, because that huge emerald was the thing that made the island float in the first place. The family guardian of the Master Emerald, Knuckles, was supposed to be protecting it, but I don't know if Pelli wants any of those characters to be controlled by us or if this is based thousands of years after that or something. I don't know what you want done, Pelli, so you'll have to tell me.))

Spence still had Xalia in his arms at the time he was losing balance. He tried his best, but as he fought the gravitational pull, he stepped and kicked the pokeball Andy dropped, and to his dismay, he tripped flying backwards into the portal along with it.

To what seemed like falling forever, Spence thumped onto the ground that was now covered in vast sands. He looked around the white beach, finding a nice shady tree to place Xalia under while she slept.

Spence stood up to gaze at the sparkling blue surrounding waters, it was so beautiful. The place was very peaceful, too. All he could hear were the gentle waves pushing against the sands. It was perfect, almost like a paradise. Turning around was no different as a plush, green jungle awaited them just a walk away.

Spence fell back into the sand beside Xalia. He didn't know what to say. He turned around to his side to find that pokeball he tripped over earlier, half buried in the sand. It must've belonged to one of the chosen ones, he guessed, picking it up. Then he just sat there, staring at it, waiting for Xalia to awaken.

Some time had passed, and Xalia still wasn't awake. She was alive, that was for sure, but maybe something else was happening to her. As you stared, you could see this light green aurora just radiating from her body. It was a mystery.

Spence had taken a short nap, but woke with Xalia still in her endless-like slumber. Spence was bored, but he still had a feeling he couldn't leave without her. No, it was more like destiny, like he had to wait.

Boredom kicking in, he stood to pace away from the "sleeping beauty" and reached for the pokeball he picked up earlier. A fair way away from the palm tree and in the sun, Spence threw the ball to release whatever was inside.

Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:11 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

A beam of light shot from the pokeball that Spence had thrown into the air. Emerging from it was a pokemon, but this pokemon was not ordinary...the pokemon landed in front of Spence and opened its eyes.

"Where am I?" Steve walked in front of him, looking at the beautiful ocean as he ran across the sand. Not too long after, he tripped on himself.

"Ugh..I feel...taller?" Steve helped himself up, using his newfound hands. As he stood up he inadvertantly took a look at the five digits at the end of his foremost limbs, and dropped himself in shock.

"What...what am I?"

Steve awoke to find himself bigger than ever before, about 3'5". Now he only needed his bottom two feet to walk, which had now been turned into more round figures. He still had no toes, however, but aside from that, his feet looked more like human feet.

His tail felt longer, he could still touch the ground with it whilst standing up on his two feet. His wings were bigger, but smaller proportionate wise. Steve knew that he'd still be able to fly, just without as much ease as before. His antennae came down the back of his head, like hair, as if they were there for nothing but style.

His arms and legs were now bulkier, as if they could actually be bothered to hold Steve up and do work. His hands were now actual hands, grey along with the rest of his arms and legs. His eyes were smaller, but he still kept the green covering.

"What have I turned into? And why?"

Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:01 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence was a little spooked at first, but soon realised what had happened to him. He must've been a pokemon, mutated somehow. And witnessing this pokemon's first reactions, he must've changed in this universe some time ago.

Spence crossed his arms, "Well, I'm not too sure myself, but this is definitely an island," he spoke, "And...I'm not too sure why you've changed like that, but you look pretty cool to me," Spence smiled to try and raise this once pokemon's attitude.

Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:50 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Arceus kept the portal to the world with giant turtles and powerful glowing stars and strange plumbers open to send one more being in.

"Good luck, small buneary. We need you."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Steve ran over to the water and looked at himself.
Afraid he wouldn't be able to fly with his heavier body, Steve vibrated his wings. Steve got himself about 5 feet off the ground before lowering himself, knowing he wouldn't be able to get that far.

"Ugh...this is going to take some getting used to." Steve turned around to look into the eyes of the person he was talking with. Shocked, he stepped back and tripped into the water.

"You're HUMAN? And you can understand me?!"

Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:13 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence chuckled a little, stepping forward, "It seems so. Something about this place changed you, I think," he said, offering his hand to help the poor guy up, "Say, what's your name? I'm Spence."

Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next