It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Crossover RP (Always Accepting!) 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Xalia snapped at the Vibrava. "How am I supposed to know?" She was already emotionally screwed up as it was, she didn't need anyone to add on to it all. Especially if that "anyone" was a dragonfly.

The short girl shifted her attention to Skullsy. She couldn't believe the lady didn't know what a Pokemon was. How silly! Xalia began to run her mouth.

"A Pokemon is a creature, from Spence and I's world, and that...," she tried to think up of a word for Vibrava, "thing's. They come in all shapes and sizes and colors...I don't know how to explain it. You'll learn."

Finished with her long-but-short explaination, she sat on the ground and waited for a reply. While, at the same time, she thought about the nightmare she had. It seemed so mysterious...why couldn't she grasp who that one person's name was?

Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:36 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence sat crossed-legged where he stood. It was funny, something he couldn't even believe himself was gonna be told to another bunch of unbelievable people. Well, he was living it, so he had to believe it.

"Yeah, legendaries," he answered Steve, "There's a war between two powerful pokemon: Dialga and Palkia, the two pokemon that have control over time, and another space. They've split the legends into two and are now fighting each other in different universes as we speak. It's our job to find 'em and stop 'em somehow."

Spence stood back up, walking towards the princess he mistook for a witch earlier, "Here," he held out the piece of emerald, "We're all in this together, Princess Skullsy," he bowed a little with a smile, handing her the rock.

Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:02 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Steve looked at Skullsy, and wondered why Spence could trust her. He couldn't. But then again, Steve realized that he couldn't really trust Spence or Xalia either, after all, they'd just met, and they're all in a new world that they've never seen before.

Steve vibrated his wings and let out yet another supersonic towards all three of them, hoping to possibly let their guard down, seeing as he himself was the only one that he knew well.

Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:09 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

After listening to two very nice people explain what a Pokemon was, The Green Nuisance shot another beamoid at Skullsy. This thyme, however, she was prepared and launched her shovel towards the beamoids with a grunt. "EEGFHGDFH! YOU ARE QUITE A BOTHER! I CAN NO LONGER TAKE YOU."

Skullsy began to wave her shovel around above her head. She swung it faster and faster until she was surrounded in a veil of white wind. She was in a cocoon of wind, or so it seemed. Suddenly, the cocoon sprouted eyes and a mouth, and looked like a giant, cute ghost. "WHO DARES PROVOKE PRINCESS SKULLSY! BOOTILICIOUS IS ANGERED!" The Boo huffed at the green gremlin.

Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:17 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Xalia sighed, and simply avoided the Supersonic attack by dashing over behind Bootilicious. She was too deep in thought to bother getting her mind messed with, and let the white ghost with the big butt take care of Steve.

Who's this person I'm thinking of...? Really, who are they? The confused girl was starting to get a horrid headache trying to remember.

Xalia looked to Spence. Apparently he had been hit by the Supersonic. She wanted to go and help him, but just knowing that she was with someone she couldn't remember in the slightest was already keeping her occupied. All she did was call out, "You okay, Spence?"

Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:28 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Steve looked at the wind creature and grew angrier. But instead of sitting there clenching his fists and making faces, he decided to take action.

A weird chemical concoction formed inside Steve's mouth. It was hot, and dangerous. Quickly and furiously, Steve shot a dragonbreath attack straight towards Bootilicious, Skullsy, and Xalia.

"I don't trust you with that Master Emerald, lady!"

Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:32 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

In an attempt to secretly gain the princess's trust, he made Steve confused, now turning on Spence himself. Spence fell to his knees when the supersonic hit, now messing with his mind. He clenched his head groaning, looking up to witness a ghost that now replaced the princess. Was he fooled?

Spence quickly reacted by jumping back, slashing out his sword aimed at the ghostly-monster. He wobbled a bit, feeling a little dizzy. He remained in that position as the confusion wore off a bit.

Suddenly, Steve blasted out an attack. Spence, still half dazed, saw Xalia hidden behind the monster. Taking action as fast as he could, Spence jumped in front of the blast taking it himself as he flames consumed him.

In his protective effort, Spence fell to the ground, his body smoking from the attack.

Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:43 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Steve looked at Spence on the ground, and ran to him.

"Oh crap! What did I do?" Steve bent down and used his wings to try and cool Spence off. "Ah, goodness!"

Steve didn't actually mean to hurt any people, just dispel the monster...and possibly hurt Skullsy, but of course not Xalia or Spence. No, Steve didn't have a reason to trust either of them, but they both could've killed him in his sleep, and they didn't.

Steve turned to Skullsy. "Think that emerald shard has any healing powers?"

Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:02 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Skullsy looked at gem that the green goober handed to her. What was she doing with these commoners anyway? And more than that, the green thing tried to kill her, instead only dissolving her shield. The more Skullsy thought about these people, the less she liked the thought of staying with them.
"It has been decided!" shouted Skullsy as she swept the green filth off of her gown, and the others were worried about eachother, "I am leaving, and I am taking the Chaos Emerald with me!" and just as she said this, her SPOOKSHUVEL poofed into a nice, frilly, black and white umbrella. "This will do fine!" Skulls said as she began to jog towards the edge of the islands. "Bye , children and vermin!" and with that, she jumped off the island, Chaos Emerald and all. And that was that.

Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:08 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Kirke, you suck. Also, there was only one rock, wasn't there? The only thing we had was that Master Emerald shard we picked up, and Spence gave it away to Skullsy. So...Skullsy must think the shard is an actual Chaos Emerald. Just wanted to clear that up.))

The smoke was out when Spence finally recovered, sitting up, "Damn, you're pretty strong, Steve," he smiled at him, then sadly turning away, "I'm Sorry...I just wanted to gain that hag's trust, but it ended up backfiring instead...maybe I should've warned you somehow before I did anything..."

Spence slowly got up, still hurt, he was badly burned all over. He turned to Xalia, "You're okay, right?" he asked, worried about her. She was acting strange all day.

Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:29 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Yeah, she thinks it's the Chaos Emerald, though.))

Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:13 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Where are Draggy, R_R, and Auzzie? I've been waiting for a couple of pages now))

Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:23 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Ow!" Sarah cried as she landed face down in the grass. Her head was spinning and she felt very dizzy. She finally looked up after a couple of minutes and came face to face with Jeff.

"AAAAH A HUMAN!!" She screamed, backing away. Then, putting on her cutest face, she said nervously, "Uhh.. p-please don't hurt me, I'm only a small bunny.."

Sarah was so busy gawking at Jeff that she didn't notice how weird the world she was in was.

Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:40 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Ughhh" Auzzie said while coming out of the rip in space Arceus made for him.

Auzzie checked his belt to make sure all of his pokemon were still there.

"Kirlia, Porygon2 and Rhydon, all here" Auzzie said to himself while looking at his three pokeballs.

Eyeing the land around him, he looked for anyone or thing that he thought might be able to help him to knowing where he just really was.

"Hey you guys over there, wait up!" Auzzie yelled while beginning to run over to the few people who were traveling together.

Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:45 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Jeff looked at the buneary' grinning. "I'm not going to hurt you, its ok," he said. Jeff turned his attention back to the pipe. It was a large, green thing that seemed to be large enough to slip through. He dropped a rock down it, and soon heard a clunk.

"Maybe we should go down it," he thought

Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:46 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sarah peered over the end of the pipe. "Yeeeee, I can't see a thing! And it smells horrible! P.U.!" Sarah turned away in disgust, holding her nose. Turning to Jeff, she said, "You go down there. I'm not going in there first!"

Sarah walked away and sat down on top of a mushroom, watching Jeff.

Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:26 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

At this point, Steve was utterly lost and confused. What was Skullsy going to do with the emerald shard? What kind of power did it wield? Did Spence and Xalia want anything to do with the shard? Where would Skullsy end up? What was exactly going on?

"Well, that was very peculiar. Not another single word to describe it."

Steve looked at Spence and Xalia. "I'm extremely tempted to give chase, but I'm not really sure what I should do. We should probably stick together, and if I do give chase, I wouldn't want to be stuck with someone who's insane." Steve moved his antennae across his head, rubbing his own head.

"This has got to be one of the biggest adventures I've ever had, already. Not to mention the strangest."

Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:29 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence sadly turned away from Xalia, it seemed she wasn't talking to him at all today.

"Let's not chase that hag. Besides, she'll probably find us sooner or later," he explained, walking towards the bushes, "Anyways, let's just---WHOA!"

Spence suddenly disappeared within the leaves, now speeding down an endless huge underground waterslide going super fast. It was a little scary at first, but it got funnier along to way as it went through many twists and turns.

Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:27 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

He ran up to the bush where Spence disappeared. As Steve drew nearer and nearer, he became more careful, as to not have the same fate as Spence.

"Ugh...." Steve sighed. "I wouldn't say this gets better and better...more intriguing is the word."

Steve stood by the hole and looked at Xalia. "Now I KNOW we that we need to give chase to this...but do you feel the same?" Steve used his wings to hover over the hole, ready to stop and fall at any moment.

Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:49 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"No dice, kid. You are too small, you'd get hurt if you go down alone." With that, Jeff picked up Sarah and held her tight to his chest so that she couldnt squirm so much. Stepping up to the edge of the pipe, he took a readying breath and counted down.

"Right. Ok, on the count of three then. 1... 2... 3!" He jumped, feeling the air rush by him, making sure not to let go of the little buneary.

Last edited by EvilPenguin on Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:27 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"OWWIE!! Lemme go, you stupid poo face!" Sarah started squirming, then slapped Jeff across the face. She slipped out of Jeff's grasp, then, realizing the re was flowing water on the ground, jumped right back up on him again.

"Ewwwwwwwww!" she exclaimed, wiping her wet paws on Jeff's clean shirt. "Its all wet down there!" Sarah scrunched her nose and stuck out her tongue.

Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:19 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Jeff looked at his shirt with disgust. He <s>pulled out an AK-47 and blew the little Buneary to pieces</s> took a pokeball and released Pluma.

"Can you give us a little light here, girl?" he asked. Pluma nodded, used SunnyDay, and soon the tunnel was filled with light. Jeff began wading down the tunnel cautiously.

Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:36 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

It had been awhile now, but finally, Spence saw that light at the end of the tunnel. Spence shot out of the hole from a huge wall and fell down tumbling headfirst into a vast body of water.

Dizzy and just worn out, Spence drifted down into the dark depths of that water unconsciously.

A moment later, Spence felt something warm. He then opened his eyes to see only light at first, but then the light faded gradually. This revealed the pokemon who revived him, it was Mew.

Shocked, Spence gasped, only to shallow water in his dismay. He panicked, swimming as fast as he could to the surface. It didn't look like he could make it, but something from behind pushed him. Spence got thrown up out of the water and into the air by this massive pump of water, then falling hard on a surface, on top of a huge building above.

Spence rubbed his butt to try and relieve himself of some of the pain as he looked down to witness where his watery grave could've been. Then, Mew rose from the water, his bubble-like shield fading as he floated up to eyelevel with Spence, just off the edge.

"Um...thanks," Spence rubbed the back of his head, kinda embarrassed. The Mew replied back by laughing at him. "Hey! ...Well, I guess I should've been more careful, I suppose," he smirked, sitting down for a rest.

Looking around the area, it was the remains of an ancient city all flooded. Spence then wondered if anybody even lived on this island anymore, or maybe they all died thousands of years ago or something.

He turned to Mew, who was just basically floating upside down staring at him. "Um, can you help me...?" Spence asked slowly. Mew tilted his head curiously. "Okay, I need to find---huh?"

Suddenly, Mew heard something from the hole Spence came from and teleported quickly to keep out of sight.

"Hey, no, wait!" Spence went, but Mew had already disappeared.

Sighing, Spence got up to look over at the wall. Maybe Xalia and Steve jumped in after him. He had to wait.

((Hydrocity Zone, by the way.))

Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:01 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Xalia stared down the hole. "I guess I'll go too..," she sighed. "Come on, Steve." She hopped down, falling into a waterslide.

Slipping down extremely fast scared her at first, but after a minute or two she got used to it and just smiled as she went down. It took time to reach the end, and once she fell out of the slide face-first into a pool of water, she just laid there, tired. But eventually she realized she was completely underwater, and accidentally swallowed a few gulps, and then was knocked out. Xalia just laid on the bottom of the pool, motionless. It seemed that she had drowned by drinking too much water and having no air.

Suddenly, she woke up to see she was still submerged, and quickly swam to the surface. She couldn't see anything still, as her eyes had been still shut tight for God knows how long. Upon throwing her head out of water, she took in several deep breaths, replenishing the air she didn't have while unconscious. Xalia felt some sort of uncanny force around her, and continued to swim to where the strange power was coming from. Once she reached the source, a faint cry rang out.

"Mew!"

She gasped. "Mew! What are you doing here? Did you revive me?"

Mew nodded happily.

"Well...thanks!" Xalia took a look around her. "Hey...where's Spence?"

Mew smiled, and waved its hand. In a flash, she had been teleported on top of a building, overlooking the pool of water. Seeing Spence, Xalia shouted his name and waved. "Hey, Spence! Come here! I saw Mew!"

lol i cant think of anything else to write

Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:53 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Meh, I give up on this. Sorry guys, I quit.

Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4