It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Unforceen havoc! Glaceon has been replaced! 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
Name: Unforceen havoc
Genre: Pokemon
Setting: Reold region [made up]
Plot: Once there were 7 eevees, they all grew up together but when it was time, they all parted there separite ways. Now all evoled, they try to keep there territory in good shape, but now a mystirious force is causing there land to fall apart with earthquakes and massive storms. Now in danger, they all set out to find out the cause of the disasters. Little do they know that there going to have to join forces to overcome the danger.
Additional rules:
1: You must have at least 25 post to join.
2: If you wish to join, post your profile and I'll probably accept.
3: Only seven people can join including me. To prevent doubles of eevee forms, I will make a list of acepted users:
1:Flareon=Treeckomaster
2:Jolteon=Treeckoluv
3:Vaporeon=elusivedragonite
4:Umbreon=Blazikendude[me]
5:Espeon=~p o k e~ spriter
6:Glaceon=StevensNightmare
7:Leafeon=Felix
By that list you see that you can only be a form of eevee.
4: Read these, and these.
5: Write in your eevee's color, its the color I used to write the form.
6: NO LEGENDARY ALLIANCES AND HUMAIN-ISH ITEMS!
7: Make sense! This rule is here because obviously ~p o k e~ spriter hasn't been in a role play before.
Be sure to sign up now before the eevee form you want is tooken!
Remember this: They don't have the same territory.
So here's my profile:
Species: Umbreon
Height: About 3 feet
Weight: 60 lbs
Personality: Very aggresive, attacks almost anything that wonders into his territory.
Territory description: A somewhat gloomy field, its almost always night and when its not there's a dark mist shrouding the field. Has a huge ridge in the middle.
History/backround: The most aggressive of his family, he doesn't even like his family on his territory. Once had a mojor injury because he tried to tackle a hoard of Tauros, he still has the mark today.

Last edited by Blazikendude on Fri May 25, 2007 1:38 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:34 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: In your kitchen, holding a knife. And it's not for the vegetables...
Name: Jolteon
height: 2 feet seven inches
Weight: 54 ibs
Personality: He's the most reckless of his family, he'll charge into a cave even if its filled with dangerous pokemon. He jokes around a lot, but he's a bit of a show off
Territory: A field with a mysterious static charge that seems to slowly weakin some pokemon.
History: He saw a mightyena on his territory, so he attacked it. After he defeated it, the pack of mightyena was angry and they attacked him.

Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:48 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
Treeckoluv wrote:
Name: Jolteon
height: 2 feet seven inches
Weight: 54 ibs
Personality: He's the most reckless of his family, he'll charge into a cave even if its filled with dangerous pokemon. He jokes around a lot, but he's a bit of a show off
Territory: A field with a mysterious static charge that seems to slowly weakin some pokemon.
History: He saw a mightyena on his territory, so he attacked it. After he defeated it, the pack of mightyena was angry and they attacked him.
Acepted! :D

Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:49 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

height: 3ft, 4 inch
weight: 58 lbs
Personality: Loves the nature and protects it even if it will cost it's own life. Very serious. Is a bit rock-headed and never escapes from battle, even if he knows he won't stand a chance.
Territory: A grass labyrinth filled with small grass prokemon it protects. None is able to make it out of the labyrinth without Leafeon's help.
History: Half of his field was once burned to dust by unknown fire Pokemon. From that day, it really Dislikes fire pokemon.

Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:59 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Acepted Felix! Just remember to write in green to show that your Leafeon! And now to start.[Others can still join until no forms are left.]

As Umbreon was coming back from a hunting trip he felt the pain returning from the scar on his face. "Great, when is that wound ever going to heal? I guess I'll have to give it some rest before I can go out again." Once he returned to his den, he quickly ate so he could rest the wound. "Well, hopefully it will be better by tomorow. Huh? AAHHH!" Midway throught his thought, an earthquake had started. "What the? There isn't usally earthquakes here!" He quickly ran outside. Oh no, that earthquake nearly destroyed the entire field! Huh? What now?" A storm was starting to cause, and worse, way off in the distance a tornado was forming! "Great, if this keeps up I won't have any territory left!"

Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:18 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Leafeon woke up inside the not burned part of it's labyrinth. He sensed something very bad coming it's way. "Oh no, another calamity ! Like if the burned grass wasn't enough... Vileplume! warn the other grass pokemon to plant their roots, and tell the ones that don't have roots to escape!" The Vileplume nodded and ran away. Leafeon runned away from the field, because he didn't feel like getting trapped into a tornado. Umbreon's territory was the closest one to the one of his, so Leafeon ran that way to warn his brother, in case he haven't sensed it yet.

Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:28 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Jolteon woke up, with one question in his mind "why did I wake up?" Then, his territory was struck by a earthquake "GYYAA!" shouted jolteon "An earthquake?! There has never been an earthquake here!" He rushed outside, only to see a tornado in his territory. "oh, no. this is bad. The tornado is going to suck up the static charge and attack other pokemon! It will stun pokemon, or even worse, and then it will suck them in! I've got to stop this airbag, but how the heck im I suposed to that?" He thought "I should go warn the other electrike pokemon. this tornado will destroy my territory!" after he warned them, most of them fled, but for others its to late. "I guess i should go so umbreon right now... he might be a help, but he's probobly hiding under a rock!" So Jolteon set off to umbreons territory.

Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:23 am
blah blah blah

Species: Glacia
Height: 2'7 feet
Weight: 57.1 lbs
Personality: It's friendly with other people and will help them out of mountains or forest if lost. It is scared of fire types for some reason.
Territory description: A Frozen forest and some mountains. It's a wonderland for most Ice Types.
History/backround: When Glacia had just evolved from an eevee it searched for a territory to protect when a group of Magmortars and Magmars attacked it. To this day it's only fear is fire pokemon.

Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:05 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

Name:Flareon nicknamed Flare (you can ask me to take the nickname out)
height: 3 feet 1 inch
Weight: 56 ibs
Personality:Very calm and does not take risks unnesciserily.
Territory: A plain full of volcanos and firepits,that most Pokemon cannot stay in for long without fainting.
History: An uneventful life,accept that he helped defeat a fe water pokemon who tried to turn thier field into one giant swimming pool.His one wish is to see his sibling Espeon someday.

Last edited by Treeckomaster on Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:52 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Your in R-cubed, but remember that is not Glacia, its GLACEON. Also to prove your Glaceon write in CYAN.
As for Treeckomaster, READ MY RULES! Your soposed to write in orange, red is just to hard to read, also I'm declining because you're making Flareon seen all supreme, NO LEGENDARY ALLIANCES AND HUMAIN-ISH ITEMS!
EDIT: Fine, Treeckomaster your in now, its just that if you used red we'd have trouble reading it. And remember there all brothers. [Not my fault that I forgot what sibling means.] Also take out his nickname, wild pokeon only care [or at least Umbreon] about living, take out the nickname.

Last edited by Blazikendude on Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:50 am, edited 3 times in total.

Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:35 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Leafeon finally reached the place, he thought Umbreon's territory was, and the dark mist all over the place confirmed that. He haven't seen Umbreon for a long while, and didn't know what will be his reaction like- if Leafeon is considered as an intruder in his territory, or a guest.
"Find him, or not find him? That's the real question... He probably noticed the strange things happening like the earthquakes, that tornado heading right on me and... What? A tornado heading right on me?! "

Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:00 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Umbreon noticed that all the usual territory invaders, wern't there. But he spotted a small green spec way at the edge of his territory right next to the tornado. "What grass pokemon ever got the idea to invade my territory? I'll show him!" Umbreon quickly dashed towards the spec. On the way there he began to see a brownish white on the spec. "Could that be... Nah, it couldn't!" He dashed towards it until he was close enough to pounce on it. But he quickly stoped in his tracks. "Leafeon? What are you doing here? Stealing whats left of my prey?"

Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:23 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

"Unlike you, I don't eat small weak pokemon that are unable to defend themselves. The reason I came here is actually pretty serious..." said Leafeon. "Do you have any idea of what is causing this wierd stuff?" pointed in the direction of the tornado that missed them.

Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:59 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"No idea, I was just coming back from hunting a Murcrow and then the first earthquake started when was resting this scar on my face, if I ever get those Tauros..."

Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:08 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Jolteon look over the ledge in umbreon's territory, and saw his brothers, umbreon and leafeon. "what the heck is leafeon doing on umbi's territory? Doesn't he know what umbreon does to trespassers?" Then the ledge under jolteon's feet started to collapse. "what the..?" The ledge broke, and jolteon went falling down. "oh, great. What a surprise umbreon will get. ANOTHER trespasser!" the ledge braking took the attention of umbreon and leafeon.He landed right in front of them. "guys! the tornado is worse than we thought! it passed onto my territory and picked some of the static charge! It will stun the pokemon, leaving them defenceless! and...Umbi? just how many poor little murkrow do you eat a day!?"

Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:16 pm
blah blah blah

Glacieon woke in the caverns within the snowy region and walked out of his cave to see a blizzard and 3 skutanks stuck in the blizzard. He quickly leeped into the blizzard in an attempt to save them. Then the Skutanks feeling threatened used a flamethower. Glaceon had a flash back about the Flame throwers that those magmortars had used on it years ago and it was scared. Glaceon wasn't hurt that bad because of the blizzard. The Skutanks fainted because of the blizzard and Glaceon was able to save them. He thought to himself "why is this happening."

Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:18 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

"So... will we join forces to go find the other members of our "family", or are you going to stay here and watch you field being destroyed? Mine is alredy in a bad state, if not completely destroyed. I don't have any other choice but stick with you." said Leafeon and looked at the sky with his mind full of worries.
Then, he noticed Jolteon right in front of him. "wow, that was rather easy to find you!"

Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:20 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Well, I guess I have no choice, if I stay here I'll starve to death, and if you stay here you'll die because there's no light here." replied Umbreon while laping from a puddle caused by the storm. "But I have a bad feeling about Glaceon, I think we should go to him first. Good thing his territory's just outside yours."

Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:37 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"yeah, but guys! im worried about the tornado. what if its heading sraight for glaceon's territory? Im esspecally worried about you, umbreon. unlike me and leafeon, but mostly me, you won't be able to withstand the static charge it picked up! umbreon, are you willing to risk your life to save your brothers? Im the strongest of us all, so I look out for us. but what about you?" jolteon looked up into the stars. "Since I should be able to withstand the charge, i'll go wait at the entrance to glaceon's territory." Then, as he said, he went off to the entrance of glaceons territory.

Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:30 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

I am sorry,but YOU never put that in the rules. But i will tune that down and change orange to red THEN see if you like it.

This is a request NOT a demand...

Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:51 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Jolteon! Get back here you show off!" Shouted Umbreon. "Ugh... does he think I'm THAT weak? Next time I see him I'm going to..... well actually he won't last long by himself." said Umbreon angerly. "Well, we better catch up before he kills himself." Before Leafeon could reply, Umbreon was already dashing towards Jolteon.

Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:10 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Leafeon angrily looked the way they both headed and followed them. He catched up with umbreon pretty quickly.
"Umbreon... he is the fastest one of all of us. We can't keep up with him. I hope he will get caught by the blizzard in Glaceon's territory and learns, that being rash isn't a good thing and... " Leafeon stopped, because they were close to his former homeland. The fields were completely destroyed and many fainted grass pokemon were lying on the ground.
"The thing... that caused this thing... will die. "

Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:16 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"And I thought my territory was destroyed! This is way worse! But still, why do you let other pokemon on your territory? The only one's I let on are prey." said Umbreon while gazing at Jolteon thoughtlesly running towards the mountains. "Where are going to live after this is over?Huh? Oh great, look's like we have companie!" Umbreon had spotted a group of piggeots flying in from the west, and they were attacking the defenseles grass pokemon!

Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:31 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

"They won't survive this. I will use one of my most powerful moves to aid the grass pokemon, they always helped me by the upkeep of the labyrinth, now it's time to aid them too!" Leafeon suddenly begun shining and the sun appeared in the skies. The air became hotter and all the grass pokemon woke up. [sunny day] They all moved in a not-normal speed, and begun using Stun Spore to paralyze the most of the Pidgeots. But four of them evaded the attacks and headed right on Umbreon and Leafeon.
"Prepare yourself to fight, this battle won't be a breeze. WHY ISN'T JOLTEON HERE, WHEN WE NEED HIM? "

Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:50 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Jolteon was waiting at the edge of glaceon's territory. "when will those two slowpokes leafeon and umbreon get here? im about to fall asleep here!" "Yawn!" sighed jolteon, as he fell asleep. as he woke up, he saw a pokemon in front of him. "yawn! oh, hello, little one. What are you doing here?" "trapinch!" replied the pokemon. at the sound of that name, jolteon quickly got up "AHHH! its a trapinch! please, don't eat me!" "trapinch!" replied the trapinch, with a cheerful look on its face. The trapinch mud slapped jolteon for fun, it wasn't suposed to hurt, but it hurt jolteon. "YYYEEEOOOWWW!" the treapinch looked puzzled, but hit him again. "OW OW OW OWW! stop it! that hurts!" but then he thought "WAIT! I know what it's doing! it's weakening me so it can eat me!" "AAAHHH!" sreamed jolteon, running around in circles.

Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 100 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next