It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 The Mangrove Swamp! No places left. 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Muddy saw that vibrava was rushing over to him and as soon as vibrava was near enough to hear him, Muddy closed his eyes and mumbled "These suckers sting... I will show you..." Muddy pointed to the beedrill nest and threw a small rock at the hive and curled in a ball as the angry Beedrill stung him for a while. One Beedrill stuck around and used poison sting, and poisoned Muddy. muddy was KO'd from poision a very short time later...

Wed May 09, 2007 8:23 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: In your kitchen, holding a knife. And it's not for the vegetables...
"Muddy!" shouted Vibrava. He went back to the guarden and found a pecha berrie and a revival herb. He picked them up and quickly went back and placed them in front of Muddy. Then he turned around and charged at full speed at the hive. It fell of the tree and broke. All the beedrill started flying out at Vibrava. "Help!" cried Vibrava. But then he thought up a plan. The beedrill were stinging him, but then he rushed next to the tyranitar. The beedrill changed targets and started attacking the tyranitar.

Thu May 10, 2007 1:05 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: The chair by the computer, my house, Mölnbo, Sörmlands län, Sweden, Europe, Earth, Milky Way
Yeah, you are allowed to use some words and phrases.

I dont want to be mean or anything, but how can you have a garden in a mangrove swamp? Its just muddy water and water-living trees there.

Roleplay:
Slayer saw the dragonfly trick the bees into attacking the huge creature. But he also saw that the bees couldn't take more than one hit from the huge creature...

Fri May 11, 2007 11:38 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: In your kitchen, holding a knife. And it's not for the vegetables...
Roleplay:
Slayer saw the dragonfly trick the bees into attacking the huge creature. But he also saw that the bees couldn't take more than one hit from the huge creature...

Nor shall this be roleplay: Um... I don't want to be bossy like I own the roleplay but... please don't make Slayer call Vibrava "Dragonfly" and the beedrill "Bees". I find it weird, disturbing and uncomforable. Plus, I'm pretty sure a pokemon knows the name of another pokemon, and react. Please don't call them the names of animals!

Sat May 12, 2007 5:21 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: The chair by the computer, my house, Mölnbo, Sörmlands län, Sweden, Europe, Earth, Milky Way
Not roleplay: Well, i dont want to start a new fight, so OK for me. I'll call them their names from now on.

Sun May 13, 2007 9:50 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4