It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 New Sinnoh Adventure! (Mod please lock. Do not post here) 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ronald was touched by the scene that occured in front of him. But the next second, he heard gigantic footsteps, that created small earthquakes. "Excuse me, sorry to interept, but we gotta go!" Ronald pulled on Robert's arm, veering him towards where Ronald was running. "It must be Amethyst and Graphite! Only they could create a disturbance such as this! Plus, I smell both of their elements in the air, come on!".

Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:32 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: I detest Kyogre! Huh? This isn't the 'least fave pokemon thread'?
((Um... Correction, their names are Flawthyste and Graphex, the Amethyste and the Graphex are just like nicknames, and if you call them that, don't forget 'the' Flawthyste. The 'the' is very important!))

Viles ran with the speed of a urgent Dodrio, with even Eevee lagging behind.
"Come on Eevee, hurry up! Flawthyste can't have gotten far! And I want to try my luck on capturing one of those Cubrunt!" he urged.

As he came to another clearing, his path was blocked by an over large Cubrunt, halting his advance.
"So... It's a battle, huh?"

Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:20 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Yes, Cacnepot resembles a potato (don't laugh as it's my favourite veggie), has cacnea's arms and roots.
I'll also give more info about them.
They are all made up pre-evos of other pokemon:

Cubrunt ----> Snorunt

Togehi ----> Togepi

Cacnepot ----> Cacnea

TKK and me have been working on a possible movie cover for them and I will post it in as soon as possible.

Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:47 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s276 ... 200058.jpg
((Here are the drawings of Cubrunt, Togehi and Cacnepot, but ignore the Ledum, it's just a random pokemon Shiny drew. Oh, and just to add more, Cubrunt is the Chance Master, so everything about him is random. Togehi is the Radiation Queen, and Cacnepot is the Emperor of health.))

"Eevee, Buizel, I choose you! Ok, both of you, quick attack!" Viles ordered. It was a smart move to start with, but Cubrunt was smarter (surprising!), and countered with Icy Wind, hitting both Pokemon head on and swooping them away.
"Darn! I forgot their job is to expose weaknesses! If they can do find them in Flawthyste, they can find them in anything! Ok, Buizel, Water Pulse, Eevee, Assist!"
The Water Pulse was blocked with Mirror Coat, and it bounded back at double the power. Assist took the form of Ember, with was also reflected with Mirror Coat.
"Grrr... Eevee, Buizel, Shadow Explosion!"

((Shadow Explosion is a custom move that Eevee and Buizel perform by cooperating. It's not really a real move.))

Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:47 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

(Are Flawthyste and Graphex legendary Pokemon that you guys created?)

Robert did not resist Ronald's pulling (he had heard the footsteps as well and was not eager to find what was causing the noise), but he was still a bit confused. "Who...? I've never heard of these Pokemon. What elements are they? I may be able to help; I don't mean to flatter myself, but I'm not a bad scientist and I could find out what they're weak against if I know what elements they are. It could come extremely handy in a battle situation," he said in short bursts as they sprinted through the dense plantlife.

Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:44 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Hallo, Tobia still in need of band aid! And yes, we invented Flawthyste and Graphex.))

I straightened up, the wound on my forehead still bleeding, and sent out Turtwig "Aromatherapy, please!" I asked. Turtwig released an orange mist which wafted towards my head, healing the wound.
"Owww..." I murmured "bad headache..."

Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:19 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Flawthyste is steel/rock type, and Graphex is ground/rock type.))

Eevee let forth a Shadow Ball, the starting move in the Shadow Explosion combo. Buizel used another Quick Attack to zoom headlong into the ghost-type ball, his momentum preventing any damage. The ball of darkness instantly reacted, causing an explosion of purple flames, which hit the Cubrunt head on.

"Poke Ball, go!" Viles said, as he threw one through the air. Cubrunt was absorbed in red energy, and the ball fell to the ground, then started rocking back and forth...

Fri May 04, 2007 8:20 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Before Ronald had a chance to answer, both him and Robert burst through into a small clearing in the large forest. Inside of the clearing, they saw a trainer, with what appeared to be his Buizel and Eevee, standing in the center of the clearing, watching a Pokeball rock back and forth as if mesmerized. Robert quickly analyzed the situtation then cried to the unknown trainer, "You must move! There are dangerous Pokemon heading this way!"

Tue May 15, 2007 2:25 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

EDIT: Back

Robert glanced at the boy, knowing his intellect must be far superior than the boy's own. "Obviously, Flawthyste is both a Steel and Rock type and Graphex is a ground and rock ty-" Robert, too obsessed with his smarts, didn't notice as he was running, he tripped over a Budew, running away from the two behemoths as well. The Budew, too damaged by Robert's feet, collapsed on the spot. "Oh great..." Robert stopped, went back to pick up the Budew, and kept on running with it in his grasps. But as he was running, he gazed up to see two enourmoud titans towering above him. As he looked in horror, he was knocked back into his senses by a flying piece of earth. He shaked itup, and with an adrenaline rush, charged towartds his new friends, and caught up so he was eight next to the boy with the eevee and Robert.

Wed May 16, 2007 4:45 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Robert was at a loss of what exactly to do. His Pokemon may have been a bit powerful compared to a lot of trainers', but they were nothing compared to legendaries. His Pokemon would be squashed just like Budew had been. He had read enough about legendary Pokemon to know that it was best to stay far away unless you were no weaker than a Gym Leader to say the least.

He shot a look of desperation to Ronald and the other trainer.

Wed May 16, 2007 12:55 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I think that if we could have lots of water on them, it might be effective enough to jostle them. On Graphex, it would be a times four advantage point over it and for Flawthyste, it should be about two times the power. Now where could we find some water..." Ronald pondered off, thinking about how they could find some water.

(Could we use the 3 legendaries of the lake for help on this "battle"?)

Wed May 16, 2007 2:20 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Yes, OK. But aren't they in Sinnoh? How will they get all the way here?))

Click!
"Yes! I got a Cubrunt!" cheered Viles. "And I realise 2 titans are right behind me. You needn't worry, though. They'll knock each other senseless in a few minutes. They are supplied with only a little energy when they awaken, and it should run out soon!"
"Unless they are supplied with more!" said a sinister voice behind him...

Thu May 17, 2007 2:53 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

OC:Wait....Aren't we in Sinnoh? If not, where are we?

Thu May 17, 2007 4:24 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((We are in New Sinnoh, a region completely made up by TKK and myself, and we are currently in Fluffy Forest))
I heard a sinister voice behind me, I swiveled around, coming face to face with a shady guy with a black leather logo and a dark symbol on it.
"Heeey..." I said "aren't you that guy that plays as Doctor Who in that TV show?"
"No! I am Blackwind, leader of Team Midnight! If you're trying to stop me, so be it, feel the wrath of nightmares!" he shouted, then he drew out two purplish-black poke balls.
"Oops." I said "Looks like I'm gonna need some help. Viles! You mind showing off your newly caught pokemon?"

Thu May 17, 2007 9:37 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

OC: Could you please provide us with a map of this "New Sinnoh"?

EDIT: Sorry done. :)

Last edited by Birdknight on Fri May 18, 2007 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu May 17, 2007 4:25 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Birdnight, didn't you notice I specifically said Viles? The same happened in the ferry when I asked TKK his name :roll: :roll:
So please edit your post.

Thu May 17, 2007 9:16 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Sorry for the mis-understanding. Yes, I've been working on a map. It's not done yet, but here it is.)) http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w309 ... sinnoh.png

"As you wish, oh Ranger! Go, Cubrunt!" ordered Viles.
"Haha! Foolish children! Salamence, Tyranitar, wipe these scum of the face of the earth!" commanded Blackwind. "Hyper Beam, both of you!"
"Not so fast, Blackwind!" announced another mysterious voice from behind.

Sat May 19, 2007 1:42 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

A guy in a dark purple suit stepped out of the shadows.
"Oh boy! And you're that guy from the show 'My Name is Earl'!" I shouted.
"No, not at all, I am Blackwind's archenemy, Rubypoke. I have come here to control Flawthyste, and it seems Blackwind is annoying me." he said.
"Oh crap, not you! Go away from here, or should I Draco-meteor you into hyperspace?" said Blackwind.
"I'll take the second option!" snarled Rubypoke, then he drew two pokeballs.
"Go Gardevoir, Steelix!" he shouted.
I laid back onto a tree trunk and commented "Popcorn, anyone?".

Sat May 19, 2007 10:54 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I gazed in excitement as the battle was about to begin, too intense to notice the pun made by the boy. "This truly will be a great advantage for me to see and study the unique fighting styles of these shady characters. Come out Casty!

"Casty!"

"We could both generate some information out of this battle for our studies, lets watch."

Sat May 19, 2007 11:43 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Oh boy! A villain skirmish!" Viles cheered.
Blackwind began the battle. "Salamence, Dragon Dance! Tyranitar, cover him with Protect!"
Rubypoke then went for a full-on attack. "Steelix, use Feint, break the Protect. Then, Gardevoir, Psycho Cut on Salamence!"
Steelix's Feint destroyed the barrier, but after Dragon Dance, Salamence was faster. It swooped under Psycho Cut and hit Gardevoir with a Dragon Claw attack.

"Curse you Blackwind! Gardevoir, up on your feet! Use Psychic! Steelix, Flash Cannon!"
"Hehe! This is entertaining! Tyranitar, Earthquake! Salamence off the ground, use Dragon Pulse!"
Tyranitar unleashed the Earthquake, but Gardevoir teleported into the night sky, and hit Salamence with an incredible Psychic attack, knocking it out. Steelix, however, was not so lucky. The earthquake delivered a 1-hit KO to the doomed Pokemon.

"This is child's play, and its getting boring!" announced Blackwind. He held up a stone tablet, with runes encrypted into it, and it began to faintly glow.
"Graphex, return to HQ! Let us unleash our wrath on Fissureside Town!"
In a flash, they were gone.

Sun May 20, 2007 1:47 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Okay... What the hell just happened? Did that guy just command Graphex, and it obeyed? And he said something about... Oh crud, Viles, your house might be in a lot of trouble..." I murmured.

Mon May 21, 2007 6:38 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Robert had been thinking along the same lines as Ronald and was ready to release his Pokemon to study the battle. But, he realized that this mysterious new trainer had some sort of control over the legendaries. He wondered if they could all take him down if they combined their Pokemon's powers. He doubted it, but it was the only plan he could come up with as he gazed up in terror at the gargantuan creature.

Mon May 21, 2007 5:36 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Last edited by Birdknight on Wed May 23, 2007 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon May 21, 2007 6:34 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Robert nodded; there seemed to be something stuck in his throat. He took a deep breath and cast a Poke Ball into the air. Seconds later, Dragonair appeared in a blinding flash of white light, ready for battle.

Mon May 21, 2007 7:50 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

[sarcasm] I thought I read that Graphex had disappeared along with Blackwind, but I think I should get some glasses or something. [/sarcasm]
People, pay some attention please!

Tue May 22, 2007 6:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next