It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:51 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Pokemon Mall 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

After a good hour, Julliette's ears flicked and twitched with the sound of marching feet towards the tables near she was sleeping on. It was lunchtime. Her eyes quickly opened, and she rose her head. "Hmmm...well, at least I'm not so tired anymore." She jumped off her chair, and waddled over to the counter for an ice cream stand.

The cashier smiled brightly. "Hello there," she said warmly, "how can I help you?" Julliette mimicked her expression. "Just a small cup of vanilla ice cream, please." She threw her paw behind her ear, and revealed a shiny silver dollar. The Growlithe hung out at the mall all the time, so she had practically memorized the prices of all the stuff at the food court. The cashier, who was a Persian, turned around for a few seconds and a 'shuwwww' sound came from the stand. She looked back at Julliette, and handed over the small cup of ice cream. "Here you go!" Julliette gave her the silver dollar, nodded, and headed back to her table, ready to enjoy what she bought.

((The cashier sounds like a barbie doll. >.>))

Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:26 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Muddy awoke, "Huh? Where am I?" he questioned, rolling off the table to land on the floor with a thump. Muddy got up, spotting the Growlithe awake on the table next to him, "Heh, hiya!" he smiled widely, just embarrassed at how clumsy he was. "Um...my name's Muddy. What's yours?"

Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:40 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Growlithe turned from what she was eating to see a Mudkip standing by her. "Hi!" She smiled, no one had bothered to talk to her lately. "My name is Julliette." She looked at her ice cream, and then looked back at Muddy. "Hey, you want some ice cream? I have an extra spoon." She nodded to herself, and pointed to the chair across from her.

Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:47 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Sure, that sounds great!" Muddy smiled back, walking around the table to then jump on the chair across from Julliette. "I think Julliette's a pretty name." he smiled, just thinking out loud as he watched her eat.
Muddy then curiously looked up and around the mall, "Wow...this place is really big... Say, do you know your way around, Julliette? I might get lost in this huge place, just as I did getting here..." remembering the mess his brother got him into, he sighed sadly.

Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:06 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Julliette nodded. "Yeah, I know every corner of this here mall." She smiled, and finished up her ice cream with a huge slurp. She immediately started giggling. "My bad. I'm such a sloppy eater." She laughed some more as she tried to calm down. "Muddy, where do you need help going?" She asked calmly.

Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:20 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shard looked down at the lucario that had just slipped and fell on the floor right in front of him as he stepped out of the music store.

"I'd say some line about having a nice fall, but it'd be way too cliche." He stretched out his claw to the pokemon. "Need some help up?"

Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:41 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Muddy chuckled with her. "Yeah, I might need to visit a whole lot of places, Julliette..." he said as he gave her this huge list, "I need to buy a wedding cake, a wedding dress, a suit..." he thought on it a bit more, "...And I might need lots and lots of flowers, tables, chairs... The food... Not to mention the rings..."
Muddy rested his head on the table, "Man, I hate my big brother so damn much. And to think he got me to do this all by my very self..." Muddy moaned.

Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:53 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Last edited by Vulpine on Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:19 am, edited 3 times in total.

Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:50 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Before Myles made it to te table, he decided he might go chick hunting again. After abunch of turn-downs, he decided it was time to go to the toy store. He looked down at his lucky rock. That lady said that this was a chick magnet .

Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:14 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jack picked up the two CD's from the "Ska Punk" shelf and took them over to the cashier, a Kangaskhan.

"Reel Big Fish and Bowling for Soup" Kangaskhan said. "Very good bands"

>>You don't say... I wouldn't be buying them otherwise<< Jack thought as he rolled his eyes.

"That'll be 60 credits" Kangaskhan said.

Jack handed over the money, picked up his CDs and decided to leave the store before his IQ dropped any lower. As he got to the entrance he saw another Lucario sprinting towards the store, before skidding to a halt.

>>Three... Two... One.<< Jack thought.

Just as Jack finished counting the Lucario slipped and fell onto his back. Jack rolled his eyes, he saw a Charmeleon offer to help the Lucario. Jack walked over while clapping sarcastically.

"Magnificent... Truly awe inspiring" Jack said in a heavily sarcastic tone.

Last edited by 2x4b on Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:04 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

(Everything's ok, and yes there can be more than one of the same species. And they're shopping for stuff. Food, clothes, video games, whatever. It's a mall, what do you think sells at a mall?)

"Um, I'm Aaron. Nice to meet you..." Aaron wasn't much of a talker. "So, um, what brings you here to the mall?"

Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:50 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((2x4b, just f.y.i., Shard is also helping the lucario up.))

Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:58 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Species:{swampert}

Personality:Is very sensitive about his color(He's shiny,shiny Swampert are pink :( {swampert} is my fave :( ),but is mister smooth :lol: even though he is often slapped to high heaven and back :mrgreen:.

Attacks:Earthquake,Return,Ice Beam,Muddy Water

Last edited by Gonga909 on Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:44 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Post dc
err... can i still join in?

Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:44 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Myles looked up at all the shiny toys and nick-nacks surrounding him. "Holy crud!!" He yelled as he laid eyes on the most mesmerising thing he ever layed his eyes on. It was a Golduck dipping its beak into a glass of water. There was a price tag on it. 200$ was what it said. Myles looked into the bag on his back with a vine. He pulled out 2$. Ouch...... Myles turned about and headed back to the foodcourt for a burger or something.

Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:34 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spirit stared at the Glalie in front of her. Her eyes narrowed.
"You're not a real Glalie. You really act as if I cannot decipher my own species. If I had to take a wild guess, you're some Ditto who likes hitting on female Pokemon."
"I respect that," she added. "Going to such lengths to achieve a goal. Of course, the goal I had in mind wasn't yours, apparently, but it's still a goal, I guess. *sigh* Well, anyway, no, I don't need help. What brings you here, anyway?"

Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:11 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Hm, your the total package, pretty and smart" he morphed into himself, and shaped himself so that he was just about an inch taller"Well, I'm looking for a job. That way, when I make money, I might be able to buy pretty smart girls gifts"

If you need rescuing, PM me, I do it for free!

Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:37 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Jiirako called out as he came towards them. "Hey, you guys want some company?" He said cheerfully. "I'm Jiirako." He added, "And your names are...?"

Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:40 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Ignoring Shard, Ritch helped himself up. Hearing Jack's rude comment, Ritch grew angry. He stepped toward him to attack, but decided not to, fearing he would make a fool of himself again.

"I'm fine, thanks." Ritch looked around see if anybody else was staring or making jokes at him. "Hiii...?"

Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:58 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

As Myles walked to the foodcourt, he saw a Lukario busting his butt on the floor. When Myles saw another Lucario mockingly clap at the scene, Myles could help from laughing at it rather loudly.

Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:50 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Hi. My name's Shard. Little advice: Don't go fast if you can't control your stop. It'll help you out when trying to pick up chicks."

Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:25 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Ritch looked stopped looking aroudn and looked the Charmeleon in the eye. "Erm...thanks."

Ritch looked over at the Lefia laughing up a storm. "Ha ha!" he said in a joky and sarcastic voice, while also firing a small Pulse Bomb at him.

Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:15 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jack smirked and stepped in front of the Pulse Bomb. Shielding the Leafia. His tail began to shine white and he swung it around, it connected with the Pulse Bomb and it cancelled out.

"Hmm... Weak attacks too. I take it you must have just evolved" Jack said.

Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:02 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((What the hell kinda question is that?!))

Ritch freaked out and began to lose his cool for a moment. "What the hell kinda question is that?!" Almost turning red, he realized that he was about to make a fool of himself again.

Ritch showed the other Lucario the spike on his hand, which he considered razor sharp. "Yeah sure, you think because you broke a Pulse Bomb attack with a Tail Whip or something, that makes you all cool. I got news for you bud, one full-power Pulse Bomb from me, and that's a OHKO for you. So step off." Ritch brought his hand down and walked in the music store.

Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:08 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I'll be right here when you get back" Jack said. "Right here waiting for you to waste me"

Jack crossed his arms and stared at Ritch as he walked into the store.

Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:21 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next