It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Ths Seven Sins of Pokemon - (Round 1 - Gluttony) 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Name: The Seven Sins of Pokemon

Genre: Pokemon RP

Settings: A dark world, in the future, that is ruled by elite Pokemon. The land is divided into seven countries: The Nincada Hive (a small desert), Feraligtr's Forest (huge forest, uses 70% of world's total land mass), The Valley of Steel (a deep valley surounded by tall new mountains), Aquazarica (the most civilized and populated land), Forest of the Outcaskk (yes, outcaskk; a forst for pokemon that are shunned by society and a prison for criminal pokemon), Char-rue (an other mountain range that is teeming with life), and the Dark River Valley (a mysterious land that sits between two rivers who's water runs black)

Plot: You are on a quest to destroy the lands of the Dark River Valley and the Feraligtr's Forest. along the way you meet the seven gaurds to ultimate knowledge and the completion of your goal. The seven guards take after the seven deadly sins.

Background: In the future, humans are all extinct and pokemon run free and wild. The lust for battle however, has not left their veins. After many years the pokemon of this world divide themselves into seven seperate nations (as listed above), these nations have also recently gone to war. For the most part only the Feraligatr Forest, Black River Valley, and Aquazarica fought untill the day when the nincada hive was attacked. The Feraligatr Forest sent in its Charmeleon/Koffing bomb squad and laid seige on the desert, only two of the nincada survived. Now living in Aquazarica the two nincada hope to gather enough allies to push and reclaim the land that is rightfully theres.
However, while this is all happening the Feraligtr Forest troopers have pushed all of their fronts, the war that the nincada hope to fight seems to be getting longer with every minute they waste.

Rules:
1. All the Normal Rules!
2. No Godmoding
3. I don't mind some grammer or spelling, no one is perfect, but for the most part this is going to be an advanced style RP

O.K. for characters:
you need to be reasonable, no legendariesm you can have only four attacks and they must be lvl. up or breeding no tms or hms. if you start off yound and you want to evolve im me and i will tell you if you can evolve, don't just go off evolving willy nilly.

Character Bio/App.
Name:
Species:
Personality:
Background Information:
Moveset:

O.K. here is mine:
Name: Ra' Naka
Species: {nincada} Nincada {nincada}
Personality: The soul definition of vanity and self pride. Ra' Naka also wishes of becoming a Ninjask and taking revenge on the dark king of the Feraligatr Forest.
Background: Once a free spirited and loving pokemon, Ra' Naka is one of two {nincada} left in the world. He was ripped away from his home in the Nincada Hive by the Star'ri ( {charmeleon} / {koffing} bomb squad) when they invaded, the since has gone into seclusion and has become very self absorbed.
Moveset:
Dig
Silver Wind
False Swipe
Metal Claw

we will start when we get enough peoples!!!!!!!!!!
*edit- my nincada is @ level 20! 8-)

Last edited by Archfiend007 on Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:49 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

So I can be any non-legendary pokemon? Have to start on first stage though... IVe got it! Ill be... {misdreavus} MALE! I will be training to become a mumage. According to the moves nincada has learned, I guess I can start out at a semi-decent lvl...Is lvl 25 ok with you? As for moves and nature...

Misdreavus-lvl 25-Naughty nature-

Psybeam
Confuse ray
Mean look
Shadow ball

Just one last thing...Im training in the frealigatr woods (you knew this was coming)andam evil!MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :twisted:

If you need rescuing, PM me, I do it for free!

Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:31 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

but there are two problems and this will go for everyone,

1. your pokemon needs a deadly sin or heavenly virtue, not a nature - hence mine being vanity.

2. you are on a mission to free the world of the ultimate evil, though you can have evil undertones no backstabbing!!! Other than that just pick a sin and there you go.

we need about 4 more people then we can start

Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:32 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

So I can be any non-legendary pokemon? Have to start on first stage though... IVe got it! Ill be... {misdreavus} MALE! I will be training to become a mumage. According to the moves nincada has learned, I guess I can start out at a semi-decent lvl...Is lvl 25 ok with you? As for moves and nature...

Misdreavus-lvl 25-Wrath

Psybeam
Confuse ray
Mean look
Shadow ball

Just one last thing...Im training in the frealigatr woods (you knew this was coming)andam evil!MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :twisted:

Darn, cant be evil... I know! Ill be exsecivly(spelling?)wrathful! That way, Ill be helping the roleplay, and be slightly evil at the same time! Feraligatr is going down! YEAH!

Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:47 pm
Profile WWW
blah blah blah

Lv. 25

Psychic
Calm mind
Double team
Teleport

Background: Zofis is the last living {ralts} in the world. His big brother {gardevoir} gave his life so he could hide {ralts} from the {feraligator} henchmen. As a result Zofis has grown to represent envy because he envies people who still have a family.

Last edited by R-cubed on Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:46 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

O.K. that is good, and it works great!!! :D

So now we need just 1 more person and then we can start and people can join after that... >i am so tired of waiting!<

Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:21 pm
blah blah blah

Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:26 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

named Ka'Raka

My attacks are:
Headbutt
Dragonbreath
Metal Claw
Iron defence

My Baby sister (egg) was eggnapped by a bomb squad
And my dream is to evolve into a salamence and rescue the egg!

Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:20 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I'm -quirky nature-

Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:30 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

yeah we have enough people to start now!!!!

all we need is for shiny latios to pic one of the remaining sins to have attributed, you have my o.k. as soon as you do! *we don't have natures, we have sins*

well i guess after so long we can start now!!!

**********INTRO*********

"hello? Is anyone there? hello?" Ra' Naka called out.
The room was dark and seemed empty, the only sound was that of the passing winds, slow calm and cool.
Ra' Naka lifted his antenne into the air, they twitched once, then again.
"I know your in here! Come out and show yourself!"

The silence broke with the sound giant beating wings. Ra'Naka looked frightened, but did not budge, he knew that he needed to get this over with.
"Hello!" called a voice from the direction of the wings, "I am the King of the South Plain and the Ruler of its nation, Aquazarica, My name is King Tamelen, who are you?"
the beating stoped with a thud on the ground, obviously the whatever was in flight landed. then through the shadows Ra' Naka saw it, a large white and blue bird, almost dragon like in form, the wings resembeled hands and the crest on his head resembled horns, Ra' Naka had heard of this creature, or at least of its species, it was a Lugia! ( {lugia} )

"I am Ra' Naka, the last of the great warriors of the nincada hive and only one of two remaining nincada in the world! I am in need of your assistance, please will you help?" Ra' Naka was sad but still tried to act strong.

"I am more than happy to help with anything you might need, what is it i can do?" the Lugia replied.

"I need a team, a powerful team of Pokemon as so i can go and attack the Dark Feraligatr's southern most border and start pushing back on the lines, my hope is for me to one day regain my homeland!"

"Your request is so sincere but alas there is nothing i can do. This war has taken all of my warriors to battle, i have none that still remain in the city."

"Oh, well is there anyway for you to force people to come with me?"

"My dear nincada, Kings do not remain kings if they dictate people's lives! All I can do is announce to the kingdom, and the refugee camps that there will be an elite "volunteer" attack squad. That is all i can do!"

"That will have to do thank you!"

*********************2 weeks later***********************

Ra"naka sat quietly around the fire, waiting to see who would arrive. He stared at the announcement paper that read:
"Attention all and any who wish to gain honor in this
world. There will be a "volunteer" special operations
squad to aid in the war. If you wish to join please show
at the gated outpost on the border of our nation. It is
there that General Ra' Naka will take you or leave you!"
The notice was signed by the King himself.
"I wonder how he writes?!?!?!?!?!?"
just then a rustle came from the bushes...

Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:07 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

...Then out jumped a Misdreavus! "Boo! Hahahahahahah! You were so scared! So who are you? And do you know where to sign up for that "special forces" thing? They wouldnt let me in the war before on account of bieng to weak, but now im ready to kick some butt!" Misdreavus launched a shadow ball at a tree and watched as it fell over. "see? Ive been training, theve gotta let me in!"

Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:52 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"I am the one you need to talk to!" Ra' Naka spoke, "I am the leader of this group, I am one of two nincada left in the entire world! I am determined to go out and reclaim the land taken by the evil dark Feraligatr. Tell me, Who are you? and what is your reason to fight, then i will say weather or not you may come on this journey!"
Ra' Naka sat and starred at the Misdreavus, the shadow ball was powerful but Ra' Naka knew that power alone would not be enough for him tto return home.

Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:50 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I dunno, what can I choose as a sin? I confused.
maybe Gealousy because all my friends have evolved into Salamence and ran away?
I really dunno... :(

Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:19 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Anyways, a blur of yellow and grey tumbled into the camp and smashed into a tree.
"Did I fly?Hu?didIdidIdidI?... My head hurts!" cried the shiny bagon (the blur).
"Ah, well, I'm here to sign up for the Volunteer squad!...Am I too late?"
Without waiting for an answer, he dashed around the camp 10 times at 80 miles an hour, then dropped, too tired to speak, into a deep slumber.

Okay, then I choose gluttonity (it doesn't show)

(was it good enough?)

Last edited by Shiny Latios on Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:30 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

***don't double post, just edit the older one to include what the new one would say!***

_+%$ about the sin thing.. see mine is Vanity, thusly my pokemon acts in vanity, i am self indulged!
Alkhazor is wrath, the joy of brigging pain
R - Cubed is envy because well he is upset that everyone else in the world has a family except him, ***even though i don't have one either**
yhe the remaining sins are Lust, obssesion over the opposite sex, Greed, the unyeilding want to posses everything of value, Gluttony, *Snorlax* the unyeilding want to comsume everything around, and Sloth, the unyeilding desire to do absolutely nothing!

Shiny Latios wrote:
I dunno, what can I choose as a sin? I confused.
maybe Gealousy because all my friends have evolved into Salamence and ran away?
I really dunno... :(

that would b envy but that is already R-cubed, you need one of the others

-------
Ra' Naka turned away from the still mysterious Misdreavus and stared at the Bagon as it slept...
*if this is what i have to work with my mission will fail!* he thought
with a slight humph he returned view to the Misdreavus and awaited its awnser.

Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:56 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The bagon suddenly woke up and walked over to a stone, then, with amazing speed, devowered it (kind of surprising since the stone was a little bigger than himself).
"Did I miss anything? Anyways, I got a great memory! I remember the first word I said 'fly!'. Plus, I know the route to the feraligatr forest, there was a tapestry in a cave (a map) which I used to stare at for hours because it smelled nice... Have you seen a rock anywhere?" said bagon.

Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:06 am
blah blah blah

"Teleport" Just then a Ralts teleported itself. "My name is Zofis and I heard of an elite squad against the Feraligator army." "The Ferilagator has taken the only family I had and now because of them I'm envios towards anyone who still has a family or friends." "Maybe if I joined the elite squad I can defeat the Feraligator army." "Do any of you know where this elite team might be?"

Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:36 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Ok...interenting...a bagon comes out of nowhere and spazs out and then a ralts comes out of nowhere period...wierd. I have no name, I floated out of my egg without anyone around. such is the way us ghost pokemon act, without nurturing our young. I never knew a family, and everyone at training camp called me a loser. It made me so angry... Then I shadow balled em! THey sorta dont ...live anymore*smirks*.SInce that day, I called myself Merlin, its based off a human book that I read. The guy sorta looked like a mumage. My reason for fighting is because now im wanted for murdur so the only way to redeem myself is to defeat feraligatr and become a hero! You come up with a plan and take out normal type pokemon and ill do the rest! Now as for you two, You, Zofis, this is where ra' naka tests you to see if your in. Im sure to be in, theres no way he could succeed without my incredible strength!Bagon, Try decafe. Why are you that color? most bagons are blue and grey, any chance you can tell me why?"

Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:29 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

*please for the love of all things holy, please say that there are others coming, come on, I'd take a Magicarp!* Ra' Naka thought to himself watching the bundling and rumbling mess in front of him.

Ra' Naka stared up and then back into the crowd. "Silence!" he screamed. A quick hush fell on the crowd.
"O.K. Listen up, I am Ra' Naka the Nincada in charge of this operation. And also know this I don't much care who you are or why you're here cause to be frank it doesn't matter to me in the least."

He starred at the small crowd and nodded, "O.K. Since this will be our team, I am going to go ahead and tell you our first mission before I give you the night to rest.
... Our first mission is to stop a supply shipment that feeds the southern force of the Dark Feraligatr’s Army. We will get there on foot, thus we must cross the border into the Dark Feraligatr's Forest where we will come across a river that’s water runs black, and after we pass the river we will run into an abandoned Pokemon Centre, it is there we will run into one of the 6 guards of the Dark Feraligatr. Listen I am not sure which one it is but they are all tough, so I suggest you all be ready. Well when we get past the defenses of the building and the Guard we will redirect the supplies here, where the army will use them.
It isn’t a major mission, but if we can do it and do it right we have a chance to really weaken the south borders and strengthen our forces.”

Ra’ Naka looked at the others “Now get some rest and be Merry, have fun, we leave tomorrow at dawn.” Then Ra’ Naka began to burrow, about a quarter mile down he called out “GOOD NIGHT!!!!”

Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:12 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:26 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

*interesting indeed, the strange shedinja has just asked me my reasons for bieng here and my name yet now he says he doesnt care?*Merlin thought to himself. "Zofis, why arent we leaving now? wouldnt it be easier to sneak up on them in the cover of darkness? Why dont you and me get a jump on the mission! I could take the gaurd if we could get there.

Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:02 am
Profile WWW
blah blah blah

"Merlin that is very smart since our types work best in the dark." "I think your only weakness is if the guard were a normal type in that case it would mean my psychic attacks would work best so us two should go as we would work very well together."

Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:16 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"I do have a pretty poweful psybeam attack, so even if he wewre of the normal type I would be able to help you out. My only other two attacks are confuse ray and mean look though, so psybeam would be the only attack I could use on a normal type. Now we just have to get there. If you could teleport us there then that would be great but if not then we had better get moving."

Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:53 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

*Useless Clamour* thought Ra' Naka over hearing the two pokemon converse above him.
Ra'Naka thought for another second or two then dug his way back to the surface. "You want to go now?!? You think you can handle the gaurd?!?! What if it was a dark type, as is the norm for the forest? Neither your Psycic attacks or your Ghost attacks would do anything, yet he would slaughter you both!!!!" Ra' Naka stared angrily at the two.
"Look no matter how strong you think you are or how strong you really are you need sleep, even novice soldiers know that! There are 3 hours left until the marrow, now i sugest you take after that Bagon!"

Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:11 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"The guard is water type!" the bagon as soon as he woke up.
"It's logical! The attackers (us) would probably be fire type so they could wreak havoc in the forest, so they put water type guards to counter that (luckily we didn't think of that). And my name is Ka'raka."
Ka'raka found a boulder and swallowed it, then he started to headbutt the cliffside ("training" he said).

PS: can we evolve?

Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 138 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next