It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 BattleQuest!(still exepting people!) 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Name:BattleQuest!(or somthing cheesy like that )
Genre:Pokemon

Setting:Takes place in the orange islands, sevii islands, orre, sinnoh, jhoto, kanto, and destiny rock(an island in the middle of the oceon. Its where the 5 good guys grow up! and where the first artifact is!)

Plot:The 7 sacred artifacs and the 13 cursed treasures are just a myth...until now! they are scattered all over the world of pokemon and if We dont get them before team destiny, they may destroy the world! I start off as the leader of team destiny! 4 slots for my team and 5 slots for the good guys(they decide the name)

Rules:all the normal groundrules, no godmoding and all that
no using a pokemon another person has.

Each person starts out with 2 pokeon and can have 4 the entire journey. They can get nore, but they have to be sent to the boxes. No catching a pokemon every other post, it should be maybe once every 2 or 3 pages.

NO RELEASING!use the boxes, but its hapiness will go down. and you cant store your first pokemon.

No items, no tms,no uber pokemon attacks early in game(you know what I mean)

There will be plenty of opportunities to catch a ride, so dont just rely on pokemon to get you around. You can, but you dont have too(wailord could carry everyone!ooh, what if there was a scene with a batttle on a wailord!)

one last rule, pokemon cant battle if its a plce they ant battle. ie.pikachu battling underwater, or goldeen fighting in a city, or oddish fioghting in a volcano.

If you need rescuing, PM me, I do it for free!

Last edited by Alkhazor on Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:36 pm
Profile WWW
blah blah blah

I would like to be the leader of the good guys since I'm the first to post and the pokemon I want in are Ralts and Feebas.

Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:02 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

OK, your in! just give us a few details about yourself. I didnt put that in cause I figured Id go first...then my Mom had me submit and watch my little baby brother:oops: I guess I should show you my character now then.

Trainer
Name: Alkhazor
Appearence:See avatar
Team Destiny? Yes
Recent history/why did you join?: I went on my pokemon journey at 10 but before I had even gotten my third badge team Destiny attacked! They said the only way I could keep my pokemon is if I joined and now Im a captain of an elite team of item-collectors!

Pokemon
Species: Houndour
Name: Blackfire
Recently captured, long time pal, or stolen?:Long time pal.
Appearence: Has larger teeth, and a smaller tail. Very friendly toward me, but not toward anyone else.
Moves?
Ember
Bite
Faint Attack
Tackle

Species:ChinChou
Name:ChinChou
Recently Captured
Appearence: Nothing special, Confused about what happened.
Spark
WaterGun

If you only have one or two moves then dont fill in the other slots. Your Feebas is a good example, It might only know splash or might know tackle.)

Sorry I didnt mention this before, I was sort of babysitting my youngest brother. Thats really hard to do with an ear infection. I figured it would be best to give out the rules first and then the signup sheet instead of waiting. Sorry for any and all inconvienences!

Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:47 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Trainer
Name: Ivan Valef
Appearence: See avatar
Team Destiny: Yes
Recent history: Ivan walked out into the streets, no place for Ivan to live. Ivan battled for money and slept in alleys. One night while Ivan was sleeping, a Team Destiny Member snuck up and picked up Ivan silently. They brang Ivan back to their base and raised him there.

Pokemon:
Species: (Abra)
Name: ???
Given to Ivan by Team Destiny.
Appearence: Pokemon Egg
Moves:
1. (Teleport)

Species: Gastly
Name: Gastly
Long time pal.
Appearence: Normal Gasty looks.
Moves:
1. Hypnosis
2. Lick

Last edited by Firarow on Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:44 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Name: Dave
Appearance:Image
Team Destiny?: Hell, yeah. Evil rules.
Recent history/why did you join?: Growing up, Dave was an enthusiastic battler. However, he felt that the Pokemon League's rules and rules of "honor", "fair play", and "sportsmanship" that others would make up and then hold him to blocked him and his pokemon from battling to their full potential. Team Destiny saw the raw talent in him and invited him to join, saying that they were only concerned with what wins appealed to him. He hasn't looked back since.

Pokemon
Species: Charmander (M)
Name: Charclot
Recently captured, long time pal, or stolen: The child of his deceased Charizard.
Appearence: {charmander}
Moves
Ember - Smokescreen - Sunny Day - Dragon Rage

Species: Vulpix (F)
Name: Grace
Recently captured, long time pal, or stolen: Bought
Appearence: {vulpix}
Moves
Will-o-Wisp - Confuse Ray - Quick Attack - Fire Spin
--------------------------------------------------------

Tell us when we can start.

Last edited by daveshan on Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:50 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Youre both in! celebrate! ALthough Daveshawn, Im going to have to ask you to remove the frustration, aerial ace from your pokemon. There arent any tms. Sorry :cry: We still need at least a couple more people for the good guys, but then we can start! Ill PM you when we get enough people.

REmember, If you want to join this RP, then there are still 4 more spaces for the good guys and 2 more spaces for the bad guys.

Alkhazor wants you! to join this RP

Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:13 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:09 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

We could start, but not being able to Level Up or Capture Pokemon, if that's alright with you, Alkhazor. It would be good to gain experience in roleplaying(though im in 8 RP forums, not giving any links).

Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:58 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Name: Shawn
Appearance: Black/Brown Hair, Grey eyes, a long scar above right eye
Team Destiny?: What daveshan said
Recent history/why did you join?: Shawn was always a member of the strong group. Therefore, when Destiny came around, Shawn signed up almost immediatly. He has worked his way up through the ranks for almost 5 years now, and hasn't regretted a single moment of it.

Pokemon
Species: Cyndaquil (M) {cyndaquil}
Name: Blaze
Recently captured, long time pal, or stolen: Shawn met Cyndaquil right after joining Destiny. Wanting the Fire-type a lot, Shawn borrowed a friends pokemon to fight it, and managed to catch it. Cyndaquill is incredibly powerful, and is able to easialy take out much larger opponents
Appearence: Instead of a red flame, Shawn's Cyndaquill has a blue flame, which may be the reason why it is so much stronger.
Moves
Flame Wheel - Smokescreen - Double Team - Quick Attack

Species: Whismur (M) {whismur}
Name: Squeaky
Recently captured, long time pal, or stolen: Whismur was always following Shawn around. Shawn befriended it, and eventually challenged it to a battle. Whismur put up a great fight, but Cyndaquil eventually got the better of it, and Shawn captured Whismur.
Appearence: Normal Whismur
Moves
Hyper Voice - Astonish - Supersonic - Screech

Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:30 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Appearence: Wearing a treanchcoat and a fedora hat, has silver hair.
Team Destiny? No
Recent history/why did you join?: On a journey to capture and study every steel type pokemon. So far, the beldum his father gave him is his only steel type.

Pokemon
Species: Beldum
Name: Beldum
Recently captured, long time pal, or stolen?:Long time pal.
Appearence: Shiny, Thinks it's superior (sp?) to other pokemon
Moves?
Take Down

Species: Wailmer
Name: Wailmer
Recently Captured
Appearence: Looks like an ordinary wailmer
Water pulse
Rollout

Last edited by Roserade on Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:01 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Firarow:I dont want to start until the good guys get at least 3 people.

Blaziken:Looks good, your in!

Roserade:IT looks good exept for one thing, Wailmer knows two Hm moves. If you could change those moves, then your in!

Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:29 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Roserade:IT looks good exept for one thing, Wailmer knows two Hm moves. If you could change those moves, then your in!

Done.

Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:35 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Looks good, your in! As a side note, water pokemon that could normally swim in water can. No dive or surf nessecary(hope I spelled that right)! Like I said before,

Quote:
one last rule, pokemon cant battle if its a place they cant battle. ie.pikachu battling underwater, or goldeen fighting in a city, or oddish fighting in a volcano

so yeah.

Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:41 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Actaully, wailords are probably the most feared pokemon since the trainer can just toss the ball in the air, let the wailord crush his foe, and then recall it.

FYI, the name is daveshan. No 'w'.

Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:26 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Thats the reason for that last rule. Pokemon cant battle if its a place they cant battle. and sorry bout the name Daveshan

Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:38 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Trainer
Name: Raze
Appearence: tall, about 6' 5 with purple hair, cut short, black clothing with the seams purple instead of white. Neon Green, cuts through your soul eyes. Slim, slightly muscular, and to top it all off, the clothing is trenchcoat, undershirt, pants, and boots!
Team Destiny? No
Recent history/why did you join?: Started Pokemon a little later than others and lives a religious life, obsessed with the balance of ying and yang

Pokemon
Species: Nincada
Name: Ra' Naka
Recently captured, long time pal, or stolen?: Freakishly Long time pal
Appearence: Normal, except one of the insect eyes is black and the other blue. Dark and mysterious, also very self absorbed
Moves?
Scratch
Silver Wind (eg)
Fury Swipes
Dig

Species: Clamperl
Name: Shiny
Good Old Pal
Appearence: Nothing special, Grandpa's hand me down pokemon, old pokeball. Seems to be holding a DeepSea Scale
Clamp
WaterGun
Whirlpool
Iron Deffence

Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:19 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Well then I guess we can start! If you havent joined yet then theres still 2 spots for the good guys and 1 spot for destiny. Just try and make your entrance make sence. Oh, and to keep from breaking the RP post line, instead of posting here PM me.

It was overcast, not quite sunny, not quite rainy, but very windy. Alkhazor had just gotten a call from the old leader of team Destiny, he had been promoted, and was next in line to lead. The only thing he had to do was bring back the 7 sacred artifacts and the 13 cursed treasures. Doing so would spell victory for team Destiny. If he could not then he would have to wait another 10 years before he could try again, and by then team Destiny would fall. He could not return until these items were found, then he would return as leader! In order to keep this mission from bieng discovered by enemy forces, he would take pokemon that were weak, and so would the rest of his squad. Just then he heard a loud voice over the intercom"All assisting Alkhazor must meet in the lobby, helicopter will be waiting outside, and will take you to your ship". He went to the lobby to await his squad. There he found a parcel with his name on it. He opened it to find a book on everthing he would need to know. He would discuss it with his teammates on the way to the island.

Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:41 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Ivan woke up in a very big building, unknowing what it was. A person(Team Destiny Member) told him what this is. Ivan was suprised, and the member could see this. The member offered Ivan to join them in exchange for many things. Ivan glady accepted, being a "street kid". The intercom spoke out, "All assisting Alkhazor must meet in the lobby, helicopter will be waiting outside, and will take you to your ship". The member took a parcel and a few pokeballs. "Hey kid, do you have any pokemon?", the member spoke out. "My name is Ivan, and I do have one. A gastly, and I also have a Egg." Ivan showed the egg to the member, and the member smiled. "Alright, come with me. You can come with me, a few more members, and Alkhazor to reach a goal. We need 7 Sacred Artifacts and 13 Cursed Treasures, and that's why we are going. We are taking wek to semi-weak pokemon on this mission so other people don't think we're after them. Have you heard of them?". Ivan replied, "W-well, yes..". The member got up, and Ivan stood up too. "Okay, Ivan. Follow me!". Ivan and the member ran to the lobby. They saw a bunch of other members annd Alkhazor himself. Ivan was amazed by so many people being there.

Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:34 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Shawn pushed his hair out of his eyes as he walked down the hallway. He had been assigned to a new mission, with a new leader, Alkhazor. He had meet Alkhazor only once before, and was impressed by the command he possessed.

"I wonder what this new mission is about. I know its in the field, but what could it be?"

Shawn sighed, then released Blaze and Squeaky from their pokeballs. "Ok guys, we have a new mission," Shawn told them "I want you to try to listen this time, so we don't have another mess-up." Shawn winced as the memory of his last mission hit him. He had told Blaze to use Quick Attack, but the Linoone they were facing had run right for Blaze. The fire type had panicked and use Smokescreen. Being unable to see, Squeaky had let off a Hyper Voice, making it impossible to hear anything. Only because Shawn had made a run for it and escaped.

Shawn shook his head, and returned Blaze and Squeaky. He kept walking, again looking foward to the new attempt at earning respect in Team Destiny. He had been helped by Destiny before, and felt it was his duty to return the favor.

Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:21 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Dave arrived in the lobby and saw the others he would be working with.

"So, you're Alkhazor? The guy who's supposed to take over Destiny if we finish this mission?" He said with an unenthusiastic tone. "Oh well, I've seen worse. Plus, as long as you don't force me to fight in some stupid way, I won't have a problem."

Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:32 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Raze looked around the wood, in which he had set up camp. It was dark, quite and still. It seemed as though nothing in the forest was in motion at all, not even the wind. 'The gods have a nerve struck, they are scared, not even Talamru godess of the wind is moving' Raze stared at the sky...
"So now, I guess the fun begins!"
A slight glint appeared in Raze's eye as the moon rose over the forest...

"Come out now Ra' Naka and Shiny!" Raze tossed out his pokeballs, "Ra' Naka use your anttene to read the area and shiny point to the nearest water source." Raze stared at his pokemon as they concurrently carried out his orders, 'Great,' he thought 'Ra' Naka's antenni will be able to sence the presence of the Relics and Clamperl's ability to point out water will make sure that we are all well rested.'

Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:59 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Ok then, I guess everyones here. Get in the helicoper and when you get to the boat, ill tell you whats going on.

Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:28 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

The member spoke out before Ivan could even begin to try to talk. "Alright. I'll take this kid with me, he could be useful." The member turned around. "Ivan, come with me to the helicopter." Ivan started to run with the member. He somehow beat the member to the pad, and got in. He had never been on a helicopter before, so it was another first and it was cool. The member and other people got in, and the pilot started it up.

Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:18 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

MEANWHILE...

Raze stared at the lake that Clamperl had pointed out as his 2 pokemon played in the water. Clamperl, opened and closed its shell splashing water all over nincada, who was using his fore pinsirs to do the same.

Raze wondered about all the stories his gradfather had told him before he recieved Shiny. How there were things in this world that dated farther back than even farther back then Mew and Groudon, before humans and even before Pokemon. Things so old that there was only one thing they could be, Relics with mythical properties. Other than that nothing could last so long. Raze didn't know much about the relics or about their mystical mythical properties. All he knew was what his grandfather had told him. That they were out there, that they could do incredable* things.

Buddddddddddddd.... a sound came from the distance, Ra' Naka and Shiny sopped their play and looked toward the sound's direction. "What is that?" Raze shouted, the pokemon looked to their trainer and then hid behind him in fear. "If I didn't know any better, I would have to think that was a helicopter, taking off!"

Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:39 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The helicopter landed and we all got on to the boat. "Now that we're alone, I can brief you on the mission. There are 7 sacred itemsthat a pokemon can hold, an orb that heals your health by half each turn as well as heals status conditions, a belt to increase critical hits and lets you hold six more items, a sword that doubles attack, a staff that doubles SP ATK, a shield that doubles def, and special enchanted armor to fit any size and regain half health each turn, and finally winged boots that let you attack first every turn regardless. These weapons would be good alone, but our scientists at cinnabar have found a way to clone these items. Needless to say, this would insure our teams victory. The only problem is these items are hidden at the seven corners of the earth and can only be revealed by each other. The location of the orb is at an island called mount pyre, watched after by two elderly people and is green. Once we find this we will head to Mt silver to find the shoes, the next item to be activated. It wouldnt be a hard mission, but easch item is attached to ts own special pokemon with uniqe traits enabling it to use that particular item to its full extent. In lamens terms, an uber pokemon will hold it and we gotta kill it to get the item. Blissey holds the orb, so we will need high attack pokemon to kill it. Are there any questions?

Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:21 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next