It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:17 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The Pokemon Journey of the Century! 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Alex just sat there watching the tube as the hours flew by. at 4:00, he noticed somthing was up. He heard the door open. He thought it ws a burgle so he took a baseball bat and went downstairs. In came...His mother and baby brother?!?!?! "Mom what are you doing here?"
"Oh hi alex! What pokemon did you get?"
"I didnt get one yet, my clock says its 4:00AM!"
"I did that! funny huh?" His idiot brother replied.
Alex proceeded to hit his brother on the head with his metal bat and run out the door, preying he could make it to the proffesors house.
"Hioney, wait! you forgot your pokenav!"
Alex ran back, got his watch-thing and ran towards the proffesors. After he got his charmander he was headed to jhoto! Of course, he would have to get there before anyone else, charmanders are very populer and it was very late. He would be lucky to get a bulbasour! Then how would he fly to jhoto?!?!

If you need rescuing, PM me, I do it for free!

Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:14 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(( ROFLMAO! Just wonderful, Pelli. Great way to get your first pokemon :P ))

Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:13 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(O.o Pelli is starting to enjoy this when his character's butt get's touched, weirdo)

Martin screeched to a halt as he heard the word 'give'. He spun around to see the professors take a bag each and take an item out of it.

"What's that Prof?" Martin asked inquisitively.

"It's a Pokeball, are you stupid?" Birch relied.

"Oh yeah, now I see..." Martin rolled his eyes as he saw the ball up close.

"We'd like you to take 2 each, in case you actually have a chance to catch another Pokemon" Oak exclaimed. "Sorry, I'm a bit hyped up today"

Martin reached into the bag that Elm was holding and pulled out two Pokeballs and handed them to Typh. He quietly slipped them into his backpack and squealed. "Quil quil!"

Last edited by Kryten on Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:47 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(Pelli's bulbasaur shoulda been myne....our personalities match perfectly...)

Myles felt something smash into his foot. Myles has had stuff smash into his feet before, but this time it was different. The thing was REALLY hard. Myles was barely holding back tears and screams as he turned to his best friend Shawn, picking up the squirtle. "Why do my friends always get me hurt...."Thought Myles as he reluctantly smiled as Shawn approached him. Myles put the squirtle down as Scorches, Myles new Torchic, popped out of Myles's bag. Myles knew immediatly that the squirtle was Shawns and Myles was just about to punch him when, Scorches jumped onto the ground and jabbed its beak into Shawns leg. "Torchic!" (Only I can hurt this retard! Idiot!). Myles finally broke down screaming as hte pain in his foot overwhelmed him.

Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:16 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence chuckled as both of his good friends obtained one Pokemon of their own each. "Awesome! Now, where do we go from here?" he asked, looking back and forth to Sara and Autumn.
Ever since they were all friends, Spence was the one always tagging along. He wouldn't do most of stuff the girls would do, so sometimes he would feel left out.

Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:51 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Stuff smashes into you foot a lot, Blooch? :roll: ))

Shawn picked up the small bird, and handed it to Myles. He then helped Myles to stand, apologizing as he did.

"Sorry about that, Myles", he said. "Squirtle just tripped and started rolling. It won't happen again."

Squirtle walked up to Torchic. "Squirtle Squirt!" it happily said.
"Torchic!"
"Squirt!"
"Chic!"

Shawn rolled his eyes. Turning to Myles, he asked "So, have seen Kyle yet?" He wanted to find all of his friends before his parents returned.

Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:47 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Sara looked at Spence with an annoyed look on her face.

"Y'know, Spence, I really don't see how you could think of this as 'awesome'..." she sighed and looked at her new pokemon.

"Why can't you be nice like a pocchama or something?" Bulbasaur just gave Sara an ear-to-ear grin. Sara fished in her pocket for Bulbasaur's pokeball. Pulling it out, she returned him, but he popped back out on her head.

"AAH!" she screamed. "GET THIS THING OFF ME BEFORE IT CRAPS OR SOMETHING!" Bulbasaur smiled and begin moving around, messing up Sara's hair. Sara eventually got to prying him off, but by that point, her hair was a mess. She looked at bulbasaur with an evil look on her face.

Sara ran into the bathroom and took a look at herself. She immediately flamed up. Storming out of the bathroom, she looked for bulbasaur. "Where is that little jerk?! I'll kill him!" Suddenly, out of nowhere, Sara was knocked onto the floor by a tackle attack. "Bulba saur!"

((I LOVE this RP!))

Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:56 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Why does the proffesors house have to be so far away from mine? stupid lab. stupid pallet town with its stupid houses that are too far from each other and its stupid people and all the stupid stuff that happens and....why couldnt I have been born in jhoto?" adam said as he ran into a biker. "watch it kid!" "Yiou watch it!" adam replied as he punched the biker in the side of his face. That would have been fine had the biker not been twice his size and packed with muscle." How does that feeljerk? Maybe thatl teach you freaks not to mess with me!" Adam then proceeded to run for his life. maybe if he got a pokemon he could finally show people what he thought without getting killed. That is if he got a pokemon, he was late as it was but now...

Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:47 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Pelli, you are creeping me out, I just want to say.

To Everybody: I have an idea. Why don't we have each group post in the same color. For example, Preblooch, Pokemaniac, and I could post in Orange, while SZ, Kryten, and 2x4b post in Cyan; Pelli, Draggy, and Charly post in Red, and Alkhazor post in Yellow. I think that it would make this place look a bit neater, and we could remember who is traveling with who (which I keep forgeting. ))

Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:09 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((No, I like having my individual color. Just only focus on the two people in this RP if you have a problem remembering who your traveling with. When RPing, I forget about everyyone except Draggy and Charly. It makes things simpler. :D ))

Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:10 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((sounds good to me, exept I dont like yellow! lol, Im fine with yellow :) ))

"of all the days a muscular biker could chase me it had to be today. Why not tomorrow? Why not a week from, now? Why not in a place with security gaurds? HAd to be today, what luck. What horrible horrible luck. What ese is new though. I guess Im gonna have to lose him. Down the alley, up the stairs, over the building, down the elevator, out the revolving door, through the field, and finally to the lab. I guess itcould b worse...Oh who am I kidding, The only way things could get worse is if it rained!"

"Castform, use raindance!"

It began to rain
"perfect."
HE turned down the alley and made a face at the biker. He got off and chased him. Adam ran up the stairs and pulled up the ladder, but in a few minutes hed have it back down. He got up the building and made the 2 foot jump. easy. Went inside, punched one on the elevator, heard cruddy elevator music, ran out the elevator, ran through the revolving door, and saw the proffesors field, filled with pokemon bieng held by the trainers.
"wonderful, now I have to run through a field of fire types!"
He ran through the field and just as he was ging to make it, noticed a torkaol and a magmar fighting. The torkaol used ember and scorched his arm.
"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! OWOWOWOWOWOW!"
but he kept running, eager to get his first pokemon.

Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:58 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Stuff does crash into my foot alot...I go to bed late and my mom has to have EVERY light turned out in the house. Also, I like to chase my cats around the house and they're smart enough to lead me into stuff))

"Yah i've seen him...He made me fall off the side of the lab....." Myles turned to Shawn, then to Scorches and squirtle. "Man..I forgot to get Scorches poke'ball...." Scorches looked up at Myles again and said in Torchicaneese(Its a real language look it up :lol: ) "Reatard..." Myles turned to Scorches and said, "So what? Is that your favorite word or something?" Myles shoved Scorches back into his bag and went over to Shawn. "Cool Squirtle." Myles said with a grin. "Just...try to teach it better hand-eye coordination and balance....Or I will have to stab you" Myles said pulling out a rounded plastic butter knife.

Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:03 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Kyle had been walking and fell asleep while doing so.zzzzzzzz 'Hey Kyle!' WHAAAA! 'Hmmm so your finally awake' Myles said 'I fell asleep while waking' wow that is really strange Kyle said questioning himself.'Hey its Shawn!' Kyle said looking at him.'I never noticed you where here' So guys Where should we go first?'

Pokemon Pearl FC:2749 9225 9473

Up for a battle anytime! Just PM me.

Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:56 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(Pokemaniac, some rpg words of wisdom, you DONT control somebody eles character without their permission)

Myles turned from Shawn and began to walk away. He decided to look for Kyle. Myles found Kyle snoozing on the side walk. Myles walked up to Kyle and counted quietly to himself...1...2...3 "GO!!" Myles screamed as he smached his foot into Kyle's head.

Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:21 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Okay, I've been monitering this, but not posting. The reason is that my cousins have been here.......anyway, I just want to say I'm really creeped out by Pelli.......anyway, I'll wait for Kryten/2x4b, before I post...

Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:29 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Returning the sleepy Mudkip into his Pokeball, he turned for the door. Spence motioned to the two girls as he walked towards the exit, "Guys, let's go!"
Spence was ready. He had his Pokemon, his two best friends, and his trusty map. Nothing could go wrong. "C'mon, ladies, follow me!" he waved, pushing the door open.

Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:49 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((STFU AND STOP HATING ON MY CHARACTER!! >:O))

Sara walked through the door held open for her, Bulbasaur following close behind.

I better get a cute pokemon, like a korinku, or a minun, or a pocchama, or smoochum, or... SOMETHING!

Sara got out Bulbasaur's pokeball again. "RETURN! NOW!" she screamed at the top of her lungs, flaming angry. She aimed the beam of light coming from the pokeball straight at the currently-innocent-looking bulbasaur.

"Jesus, that thing pisses me off." She stuffed the pokeball deep in a pocket of her backpack. She began storming out as she grabbed both Autumn's and Spence's arm.

"I'm getting a CUTE pokemon so I can release this one to DIE by a salamence or something!" Sara dragged her two friends outside, not happy in the least.

Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:49 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Shawn stared at his two friends, shaking his head. "Honestly, Myles, you'ld think you would have more sense." Helping them up, he turned toward the road ahead.

"Come on guys, lets get a move-on," he said to them. "If we hurry, we may be able to beat everyone else to Viridian"

Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:09 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence pulled himself from Sara's tight grasp on his shirt, "Sara! Clam the heck down, please." he said as he brushed himself of the dust he had picked up along the way.
Looking around, Spence noticed Sara dragged them onto the main path. Turning, Spence stared into the distance as he spotted the thick grass lead into their first route. "Guys, let's go catch some Pokemon!" Spence shouted for the girls as he ran into the long green grass before him.

Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:51 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Sara watched Spence run off into the tall grass, as she tried to cool off. Sara walked another path away from Spence's, but not too far off so that she could still yell to him.

Spence is right, I AM overreacting...how's one pokemon gonna control my entire journey?

Sara stopped in front of a large tree and looked up, wondering if any pokemon were inside.

"Hellloooooo? Pachirisu? Sentret? Anyone?" Sara called to whatever pokemon was sitting on the highest branch, hoping it could replace her bulbasaur.

As Sara called to the pokemon at the top of the tree, Bulbasaur popped out of its pokeball. "Heh," she said, looking at her pokemon. "You see that pokemon up there? Once I get it, you'll be long gone." Bulbasaur just gave a quick and fake frown, and walked to the other side of the tree.

Sara turned to Spence, a couple yards away. "Spence!" she yelled. "I think I found some pokemon!"

Last edited by pelligargetic on Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:35 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Sorry dude! Its just this guy made me fall off the side of a building. Anyways I think your right. I hear that an elite4 is a temporary gym leader at viridian however. I think we should go woop Brocks sorry but first. On my firered I always kill him." Myles said as he took afew steps ahead. Torchic jumped out of Myles' bag and onto his head. "Torchic!" It yelled happily ("I hated poke'balls anyways") It said. "Wow Scorches I think I understood that! Awesome!" Myles then turned to Shawn and said to him "I can understand Scorches this is awesome!!Lets go!! Shawn kyle!! hurry the crap up!!"

Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:17 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence walked over to Sara, looking up at the tree she was examining, "Whoa...look at them all..." he blinked, mouth wide open. Walking around the huge tree, Spence spotted the perfect Pokemon, "It's a Pidgey!" he shouted with joy.
Grabbing Mudkip's ball from his bag, Spence threw it at the Pidgey as hard as he could, knocking both the Pidgey and the Mudkip out as they crashed to the ground. "Ouch... Oh...I'm sorry...damn... Sorry, guys, I'm new at this...heh." Spence rubbed the back of his head, just embarrassed.
"Mudkip, return." Returning Mudkip, Spence reached for his second Pokeball, "Um, and here." He half-heartily tossed the ball, catching the poor Pidgey. Two Pokeballs in each hand, he chuckled as he shrugged to Sara in the distance.

Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:41 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

{{I THOUGHT THIS WAS LONG GONE..... For me to post, I need 2x4b and Kryten to post first....}}

Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:41 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Autumn rubbed her arm where Sara almost ripped it off. Her Chikorita was tagging at her heels. "Awww.. I want a cuute pokemon too," she said, looking for some tall grass. Her chikorita looked up at her with puppy eyes. "Oh, no, I'm still keeping you!" she giggled, glancing at Sara.

"Alright, so shall we continue?" she said.

Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:56 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Aww, c'mon, guys. Help me out a little. :( ))

Spence shoved the Pokeballs into his pockets as he began to run over towards the girls behind the tree. He halted in front of them as he grinned, "Hey, we have awhile ahead of us still, don't we? If we leave this area and pass the next city, I'm sure we'll find some cooler, cuter Pokemon along the way." he smiled as he nodded, then turning towards the hill that passed another huge tree, leading back on the path towards the city of Viridian. "And hey, maybe I'll just catch you two some Pokemon the next time we find some good ones." He shrugged as he made his way over the hill.

Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:00 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next