It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Timefield Fractures ~ Rounding Off Soon 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Hello, and welcome to my latest roleplay featuring my lovely assistants 2x4b and goldenquagsire. They've helped me develop the storyline further and this would never have been accepted without them. And thanks Flannery ;p

Okay, so into the futuristic mood of time-travel! *whoosh*

<center>+-------------------------------------------------+</center>

Lex, a time ranger, sent from AD 3122 to destroy a Timehole Field in AD 2013, secretly created by the government. Meanwhile, in a universe far away, a maniacally evil...person is plotting the end of the world.

If you join, you can choose to be humans, aliens or robots coming through the time tears, government agents or ex-time agents on bounty missions. They appear in the Timehold Field by accident due to warp malfunctions and incorrect time paths. You can get along and work together or have fatal grudges against each other.</center>

Rules: One character only / You can be a character from a TV-Show/game / 2 People per race / The usual RP rules (Spamming, God-moding, etc.) / Respect other members.

And no, this is not the way to Amarillo. It's that way.

Hopefully, this shall prove to be a worthy RP full of action and interest.

<center>~Get Signed-Up Now!~</center>

Use this form for your character profiles:
Code:
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Character Nickame:[/b]
[b]Species/Race:[/b]
[b]Job/Mission:[/b]
[b]Personality/Traits:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Picture/Sprite:[/b] [url=][/url]
[b]Text Color:[/b] [color=][/color]

<center>+-------------------------------------------------+</center>

Character Name: Lecksolire Dorphall
Character Nickame: Lex (or Ell-Dee)
Species/Race: Torphus
Job/Mission: Time Ranger / Sent by Unit CR-230 to repair the timeholes.
Personality/Traits: A fairly laid-back guy, likes to get things over and done with, doesn't mind the odd blip, speaks with the odd abbreviation here and there.
Appearance: Racoon-like features and body, slim, light-blue fur, cowboy hat, personal dual-pistols in holsters.
Picture/Sprite: (To Be Announced)
Text Colour: Chemical Suit

Last edited by Kryten on Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:40 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:38 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Character Nickame: Ark
Species/Race: Predacon
Job/Mission: Time Ranger / Sent by Unit CR-230 to help Lex repair the timeholes.
Personality/Traits: Fairly serious but can be laid-back. He has unmatched strength and agility and can be slightly slow when it comes to intelligence.
Appearance: Reptilian appearance, green scaled skin, lean build, bandana and two Needler pistols in holsters around his waist.
Picture/Sprite: (Coming soon to an RP near you)
Text Color: Purple

Last edited by 2x4b on Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:55 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Name: Shael Forf-garanda Yu-Beel High Farish Karaktus

Nickname: Karaktus, or the Golden Farish

Species: Ultra-human

Job: High Farish (a rank of Missionary, sent across time to promote the Worship of the Jhall)

Personality traits: Stoic, quiet. Pays attention to everything. Slightly distant, and rather unfriendly, except to those he knows well.

Appearance: Always with a Farish's black cloak with a blue symbol on the back, long brown hair and large, green eyes, though the facial details are often hidden thanks to a portable oxygen creator worn across the face. Pale, slightly ghost-like skin, synonomous to Ultra-humans. Carries a laspistol and a dual-bladed Farish's knife.

Picture/Sprite: With mask. Without mask (the hood hides his long hair). Also, please excuse the beard.

Text colour: Aquamarine

Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:06 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((We can be anyone? Does that include anyone from time? If so...))

Name: Merlin

Nickname: Uh, Merlin.

Species: Human

Job: Currently doesn't have one.

Personality: Quiet and reserved, he would rather stand back and watch events unfold. However, if he thinks intervention is required, his rage is expelled with force.

Appearance: An old man, with a long dark blue cloak. White hair, white beard, and carries a staff set with a sapphire on the top.

Picture/Sprite: To be honest, I can't make one, but I imagine you all know what he looks like. :wink:

Text Colour: Slate Gray

"Play with fire and expect to be burned."

Last edited by The Obsidian Wolf on Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:20 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Character Nickame: Ashrem
Species/Race: Elf/Druid
Job/Mission: To protect the Tree of Life.
Personality/Traits: Is very protective to all kinds of nature. Has a generally good demeanor.
Appearance: A green outfit with a darker green cloak. Has blue hair and a light purple skin. Holds two maces in his hand, along with a bow and arrow in his back.
Text Color: Deepskyblue

Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:22 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Character Nickame: Tak
Species/Race: Martian ^-^
Job/Mission: Espianoge Agent for the Martian Government
Personality/Traits: Likes to joke around, but when something's at risk, he's all serious.
Appearance: Has a magby like head(Sorry for the Pokemon comparison), wears a blue cape with a red ski cap. He has a body of a human and duels a plasma pistol and SMG, with the occasional sniper.
Picture/Sprite: Image
Text Color: Teal

If anyone wants me to try to make them a sprite give me a PM...

Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:25 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Character Name: Takish Glorbob :p
Character Nickame: Tak
Species/Race: Martian ^-^
Job/Mission: Espianoge Agent for the Martian Government
Personality/Traits: Likes to joke around, but when something's at risk, he's all serious.
Appearance: Has a magby like head(Sorry for the Pokemon comparison), wears a blue cape with a red ski cap. He has a body of a human and duels a plasma pistol and SMG, with the occasional sniper.
Text Color: Teal

If anyone wants me to try to make them a sprite give me a PM...

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Character Name: Rhunde
Character Nickame: Rhun
Species/Race: Minor human (as in, weak, but has an ultra strong sense of smell! :O)
Job/Mission: Bomb tracker
Personality/Traits: Rowdy, but content most of the time. Pretty much a rebel against the fact that bombs are worthless. When she makes a theory, she won't change it, or let someone else say it's wrong. Gets humiliated when someone points out her mistakes. AND SHE THINKS SHE IS A PIRATE.
Appearance: See picture.
Picture/Sprite: loltakingyouravatarfromanothersite.
Text Color: zomg.

Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:03 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Character Nickame:Mellonman
Species/Race: Humans
Job/Mission: Capture Lex and bring him to the Government.
Personality/Traits: Intellegent, kind but can get very annoyed if I am pushed hard enough. Quick on my feet.
Appearance: 6ft tall, wears a party hat, wears a red nose, wears camoflauge clothing, combat boots, has a flamethrower in his right hand, has a rocket launcher slung over his shoulder.
Picture/Sprite:
Text Color: Sienna1

Last edited by Riifuia on Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:43 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Species/Race: Cyborg
Job/Mission: Historian studying past events and writing books on them
Personality/Traits: Loyal, Kind, Smart
Appearence: Long bllue jacket that goes down to his knees. Sky blue gloves to hide his robotic arm and hand. White shirt under with jeans. Blue eyes and brown hair. Carries around a laser sword.
Text Color: DarkTurquoise

Last edited by Nidoman on Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:38 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Character Nickame: Elle, Ellie, Effa, The Green Fairy, Lamia, Ishtar, Nan, Pesinoe, Peaseblossom.
Species/Race: Fairy/Sprite/Nymph/Vampire/Goddess
Job/Mission: Contortionist/Hunter MISSION: To stop some ancient demon playing with space and time.
Personality/Traits: Fontanelle is a ancient being, living for most of the planets life. She has been flung in and out of the myths of cultures around the world, being represented as a snake demon, a tricky pixie, a fertility goddess, and an island seductress. In the current age she has shed her life of blessed immortality to become a circus acrobat, but she has a purpose to her mission. She is eccentric and erratic, unable to be predicted. Although she has constant mood swings, she is regal and kind, though somewhat weird.
Appearance: Red hair with crystal flecks scattered about. Porcelain skin with silver specks on it. Long green socks, a dress made of sunflowers and elephant ivory. Many rings and bangles. pointed ears, large green wings make of petals, a the tail of a bird.
Picture/Sprite: BE PATIENT
Text Color:THIS ONE

Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:15 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Character Nickame: Toch
Species/Race: Ultrvarion, 26, Male.
Job/Mission: Owner of the weapons facility.
Personality/Traits: Holds many secrets, which often gets in the way of his work, but is very reliable, and can often aid anybody in need.
Appearance: Human-like, but has mild shape shifting skills, so can slightly vary his appearance
Text Color: Blood Red

Last edited by Inferno on Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:49 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Okay, 11 people including me is perfect. Okay so, you can all go about getting to the field in your own ways, I have mine. Just meet there and see where it goes from there. (Thanks for signing up everyone, this is turning out to be my best RP yet!)

<center>--------------------</center>

Lex walked into the office of his boss, Karl Rawckum, and stood in the doorway, hanging his head, leaning against the wall with his arms folded. He waited a while, then realised he hadn't been noticed.

"Hey Kay-Em, whatcha want me for, bud?" Lex strolled over to his boss' chair which was facing the wall and it sudeenly span around. Karl was sitting in an awkward position with a Holonews in his feathery hands. He opened his beak and squarked as loud as he could.

"LECKSOLIRE DORPHALL! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'VE CAUSED!?!?" Lex covered his long ears to drown out the loud noise of a bird-like person's yelling. He opened his mouth to say something clever but was interrupted before he even started. "I'LL TELL YOU WHAT! EIGHTEEN PATIENTS IN HOSPITAL, FIVE OFFICERS

"Geez sir, it was just a memory flash grenade. I didn't know it'd do that much damage! So, I'll be leaving now, see ya'll..." Lex started to walk out of the door when he was stopped by one word. "Strarvord." The sinister word clung to Lex's nerves like a limpet.

"What did you say?"

"Strarvord. Yes, the villainous mastermind of the century. He's been secretly paying the government to build his..." Karl put up two fingers on each hand. "'Timefield'. And guess what? You've gotta take care of it, how you do things best." Karl chuckled to himself.

"My aspiring good looks? My knowledge of law and order? My..."

"Your knowledge of destruction, more like. Off with you. Slithers will show you to your Warp-Field."

Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:19 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Ark stood and tapped his foot by the Warp-Field, waiting for Slithers to arrive with Lex. He slid one of his pistols out of the holsters and twirled it around his finger, accidentally pulling the trigger. A spray of green needles burst from it and bounced off the walls around the room before coming into contact with a robot standing near a console, they embedded themselves in it's back and let out small electrical impulses.

"Gahh!" The robot cried in an electronic voice."ARK!"

"Sorry Toothreeoh" Ark replied in a gruff voice.

"You know what those do to my circuits!" CR-230 replied. "It hurts!"

Ark rolled his eyes.

"You're a robot... You can't feel pain" Ark pointed out calmly.

"You know what I mean" CR-230 replied.

Last edited by 2x4b on Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:32 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

"Farishes of Terra!" the Supreme Commune barked to the assembled crowd in the domed hall, "You go forth today, across time and space, to convert many followers, for the great and omniprescent!"

A collectove "amen" rippled through the men and women.

"So, I ask of you. SPREAD THE WORD! SPREAD THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE JHALL!"

The crowd roared in appreciation. After a few, caluculated seconds, the Supreme Commune silenced the applause with a flick of his hand. He bowed to the Farishes amd motioned towards the electronic monstrosity next to his podium.

"With the activation of this time-fracture inducer, you will all be sent on the Grand Crusade across the voids of infinity. You will be remembered in the words of your deeds! Go forth! The Jhall, eternal; the Jhall, immortal; the Jhall, supreme!"

Nothing could be heard over the din. Finally, the Supreme Commune activated the machine. At once, each Farish began to shimmer, and at once, a sudden explosion rocked the hall. As the smoke cleared, only the old man was still there, smiling and laughing, ever so slightly.

Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:37 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Toch lowered the smaoking R13-42B Personal Rocket Launcher, and stared at the broken wood in front of him.

"Interesting," He said to the quaking scientist stood behind him. "but it appears to be less accurate than I first imagined."

"Ah. Y-yes. We h-have been having slight p-p-problems with the..." the scientist coughed, clearing his throat, "accuracy, sir."

"Can you fix it?"

"I can try." replied the scientist, relunctantly.

Toch sighed, and brushed back his dark hair with his right hand. He was nervous, and had been for some time. Lex and Ark, two of the best time rangers were relying on him to produce suitable weapons for their latest mission. Although he was unsure what the mission was, he had been told that it was top secret, and would recquire weapons that had been tuned to the peak of perfection.

He had recieved a message the day before, that the mission had been brought forward, and that they would be leaving the next day. It was now the next day, and Toch was sweating with the pressure.

He walked into his office, and sighed for the second time that morning. He fell backwards into his chair, and closed his eyes, imagining how guilty he would feel if one of the brave Time Rangers didn't return. It would be his fault. It was his job to supply them with weapons that were capable of protecting them.

He was taken by surprise, three hours later, when he was woken by his secretary.

"Mr. Woolam? You are recquired at the Warp-Field. The Time Rangers are ready."

Toch jumped up, and frantically ran for the door, muttering "I'm going to be late". He grabbed the two Rolpacks, which were to be the Rangers weapon stores on their mission. The Rolpacks were small rucksacks, that were capable of holding many contents, even though they are small enough to fit on a persons back quite comfortably. He had instructed his employees to fill these before hand, and he stared down into the first rucksack, and counted all 16 weapons that the Rangers would need on their mission.

He fled out of the door, without noticing the scientist waiting to tell him something urgent...

Last edited by Inferno on Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:18 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

As, Tak was practicing in the shooting range of the governement HQ, he heard a noise. He turned around and say a <s>ninja</s> another martian dressed in black.
"Why the hell are you here, Gacknok?" sneered Tak.
"That's the question I should be asking you," he answered. "I thought you were banned from here after you shot that civilian"
"Well, you thought wrong," Tak retorted. "I've been promoted to the number 1 agent in the office! And better yet------" And he shot Glacknok,"----- I have a license to kill anyone!"

I'd better cover his body up and get out of here fast. he thought to himself.

With that he threw Glacknok's body into hole on the ground, and rushed out the HQ's doors....

Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:21 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Disobeying orders, Rhunde darted her nose in every corner possible while evading the odor of her boss, who, if he found her, would staple her to a wall and make her sing "I'm a little moon rock".
Hmm...no scent of bomb here, no scent of bomb there...I swear! Why, why does everyone on this stupid base be like "haha, BOMBS"? Bombs are NOT stupid. They EXPLODE!
Random thoughts about dinner raced through Rhunde's mind as she practically stuck her nose under rocks, just to find a bomb and get her weekly pay.
"No bombs, no pay," her boss had told her on her very first day working with him, and all this week she had not found a single bomb. And since her boss was very strict about pay, no matter how calm he usually is, Rhunde felt like she would be dirt poor.
She took a heavy sigh in, and decided dinner for the weekend wasn't going to happen, and she should give up, and just return to her boss with a nervous smile on her face, mumbling the words, 'I have no bombs, sir. I have no bombs.'
She dug in her pocket, and thrust out her imaginary pirate sword. "Arrr, he will throw me overboard! Mutiny, mutiny! I will chant mutiny! Yes! Right in his face! And, I will slay him with my oh so powerful SWORD! So, he is a dunce! I can beat him any day! Yes, yes, yes!"
Rhunde whipped her imaginary blade through the air, making sounds with her mouth that were supposed to sound like a sword, but ended up sounding more like a cat with a rash and a bad headache. "Phhhsoooo! Phu! Shephu!"
She was so caught up in her false bravery, that she did just that, swinging her arms around like an idiot, for the next few hours.

Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:03 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Character Nickame: Chrames
Species/Race: Massivus Handius (Handyman)
Job/Mission: To kill all aliens, and to aid his allies (Lex) Also he must exterminate the sock menace
Personality/Traits: Comical
Appearance: A hand for a head!
Picture/Sprite: (coming soon!!!)
Text Color: Green

Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:00 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ok Cj0007, you're the final one in. I've got 2x4b's and Inferno's permission to use their characters for this post.

Okay, so if everyone could get to the Timefield, and meet there. We've already planned our part, which we'll post.
I'll select...Tak (SwampZard) for us to see come out of a Time Hole and so on...If he doesn't mind. ;p

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lex walked down a long, winding corridor. [color=#A37AEE]A reptile-like person walked in unison down another corridor meeting with this one.

"Hey Ark,"

"Hey Lex,"

"You ready for this?"

"Whenever you are!"

The two Rangers met at a wide room with a large machine in the middle, with two points pointing towards each other.

"Wow, Slithers, you've outdone yourself this time. What model's this? RX45?"

"Arr Ecks-s-s forty sicks-s-s, Lecks-s-s..." The serpent-like creature hissed. He sounded sinister but Lex and Ark knew him well. "This-s-s way boys-s-s, be careful. Oh, and Toch's-s-s already gone through..."

The two Time Rangers looked professional in their blue badges and standing, waiting for the Time Hole to open. Eventually, there was a whirring noise, which elevated to a high pitched dcreech and then a burst of blue light then a tear in the air appeared out of nowhere. The two Rangers leapt far into the hole, and it closed as they landed on their knees on tarmac. They got up and brushed the dust off themselves.

"Hey, there's Toch! What's he doing with those backpacks?"

"Yo, what's in here, you ask? Weapons. Yes. In these bags. Lemme show you..."

Toch dragged out a huge, sinister-looking rocket launcher from one of the backbacks. He held it high in the air in pride.

"Special backpacks, you'll probably need one." Toch went to give the two Rangers a bag but tripped on a rock. He flicked a switch and the rocket launcher burst into life and fired an explosion of flames. The impact knocked them all flying. Toch went into a time hole to the right, and Lex, along with Ark, into another, to the left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lex opened his eyes to see beige-coloured pillars and blue skies. He could hear people talking. He got up and dusted himself off. He looked at the people walking around. They were wearing some sort of cloth around themselves, and strange patterns were engraved into buildings everywhere. He then heard a loud commotion of screams and noise coming from behind what looked like a library. He dashed, leaving Ark still out cold on the floor, to the noise by instinct and stopped in his tracks when he saw something he thought he'd never even dream of in his whole life...

Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:33 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

That's cool Kryten! Right, I'm gonna go for my next bit:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Toch lay still. He silently cursed himself for his stupidity and carelessness. He lay still, cautious that something may be near him. He waited for a couple of minutes, listening to the wind, before he opened his eyes. He looked around, then stood up. He was surrounded by stone walls, with strange glowing green markings on them. He groaned, realising that he was holding onto one of the backpacks. He had weapons, but what about Lex and Ark? They would have to share one backpack. And what if they had ended up in different places? Or different times...?

He moved towards the closest wall, staring at the strange markings, but also wary of any possible dangers. He had never been one for art; he had always been more interested in Science, and the real world, but he found himself strangely attracted towards these paintings. He suddenly wanted to know everything about them. What they meant? Where they had come from? Who painted them? This last question stuck in his mind, as he tried to think back to classes, when he was at Zalworth Elementary School. He had learnt about many different times in history, but he had never paid much attention. He knew about the Ancuient Egyptions, but these looked different. He had also learnt about the Chinese, and the Jachanarians, all of used very strange text, but this was something new. It looked otherworldly, and alien...

He looked left, where he noticed a tunnel, and at the end of it, a light. He started to move towards it, making sure not to rush. His heart was beating so hard, it felt as though it was about to leap out of his chest and run away. He approaced the entrance of the cave, and looked out. What he saw was a very strange sight. Miles and miles of desert, but the sand wasn't yellow, it was a strange glowing green colour, like the colour of the markings, in the cave. It wasn't the colour that struck him though. The sand looked to be moving. Not like an hallucination though, it was definetly moving. Toch looked behind him, and noticed that he was standing half way up a cliff, and the cave that he had just ome out of wasn't the only cave...

Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:05 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Ark slowly came to and his eyes flitted open. He was surrounded by soldiers carrying spears, they spoke to him in a strange language which he was unable to comprehend. He slowly stood up, careful to avoid the spears. He was in a marketplace with beige-coloured pillars and strange engraved buildings.

Ark looked around and couldn't see a trace of Lex, suddenly he heard a lot of commotion coming from behind what looked like a library, he drew one of his Injector Pistols and leapt over the soldiers, before running full pelt towards the noise. As he got close he saw Lex, frozen on the spot and staring at something.

As he turned the corner of the building he saw an eight-headed, snarling serpent. There was a very muscular man, dressed in cloth, he leapt onto one of the serpents many heads and tore it off, only to have it replaced by two others.

"Lex... Shouldn't we help him?" Ark asked slowly.

Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:11 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

As Tak kept running, he eventually came upon a desolate building. It looks like a good place to hide.... he thought. So he ran into the building and was faced by a towering machine. He saw a door and thought to himself I'd better get in so they don't find me

When he entered it he felt like he was hit in the head and he suddenly blacked out.

When he finally woke up facing two people who looked very different from each other. As he looked around he saw many soldiers in white cloths and these two creatures were looking nothing at all like them.....

Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:27 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

From the shadows of the building, Karaktus surveryed the scene going on ahead of him. According to his mask-computer, the architecture and technology placed his entry point at... exactly 2013 AD.

The Golden Farish took out his laspistol. There shouldn't be much resistance from the locals. Heck, electron-fusion weaponry hadn't even been invented yet! All he had to do was reach a computer terminal, and he could convert a whole army of followers...

Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:53 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Most odd...fascinating, if it was not for the circumstances...

Merlin's thoughts echoed in his mind, and he marvelled at the state he was in. He could remeber the powerful battle he had with the Lady of the Lake, and recalled that devastating flash of light as she imprisoned him in his own conciousness.

All I am is thought...pure thought, without form, shape and the only sense I posess is...conciousness...

Merlin concentrated hard. If he was in his own mind, then his body had been left defenceless. It would still be in the castle, along with his nemisis. So, the only logical thing to do would be to remove his body from where it lay...

Merlin tapped into his near-infinite source of power and summoned the strongest spell he knew. He had never dared to try it, for fear of it becoming irreversable, and he had certainly never wanted to test his theory.

But now, consiousness and body both bound together so that they became immobile, it was the only thing he could do.

Travel through Time itself.

If this is breaking any of the current rules of the RP, please PM me and I will change it. By the way, this is a great RP. :wink:

"Play with fire and expect to be burned."

Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:41 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Chrames stood up. He had just been hit by a flying brick from one of the demonic socks. If it had been any other person other than him they would of been dead. This war had been going on for centuries and nothing seemed to be changing. Chrames picked up his baseball bat and charged at the nearest sock. It was an automatic kill shot, but broke his bat. That bat had been in his familys for years upon years, but it had little meaning to Chrames as he hated being a Lord. Drawing his bricks and "shot" 3 around him. Then he saw him..... The sock that had previously thrown a brick at him. He walked up to him brick held high, he automatically turned round and they had brick to each others head. All of a sudden a wormhole appeared above them and sucked them up. Chrames was dropped off in some weird timefeild and the sock was nowhere to be seen............

Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 150 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next