It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Ths Seven Sins of Pokemon - (Round 1 - Gluttony) 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"you fools don't get it do you?!?!?" Ra'Naka began, "whatever it is that you think it will be, what ever it is you plan for it will be the opposite!"
He stared down for a moment, "Back home, where i am from in the nincada hive, when we got word that Feraligatr's forces were moving in on us we expected fire types; it seemed logical, a bunch of bugs against fure. Well from that day until they arrived we prepared for fire, we hired hundreds of Surskit and Mantines to watch over us. The day the invasion began, Charmeleon was the first to appear, so we fended them off, but then came a change that we could not have foreseen. Koffing. Posionous pokemon blinded our aquatic support and most of our own kind. From there the charmeleon ignited the koffing's gasses. They took what we thought and made it our weakness. They had fire pokemon that had a deffence plan for water. Now no matter what type this guard is wheather he is fire, dark, normal, or even chocolate for all i care, they have a plan to deffend it, so we need one better!!!"

Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:59 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Fools? Whever.(new word, combination af "What" and "ever")Basically what you said is that they are planning to outwit us. But that is thier mistake! They planned! We are a small enough team that we can be flexible and change plans just by calling out to one another! But like you said, they planned, so we just need to stay one step ahead! Like in that silly human game of chiss, or whatever its called. They would be thinking that we would be thinking that they atre a water type, but since they know that, they could be grass or electric. Supposing a fire type did come into the forest to burn it down, The gaurd would still have to be able to put it out. Therefore, his team must be partially water. Of course, It could be grass so they could take advantage of the forest, but thats what we would expect. So They might not have fire in fear of burning thier own forest down, or they could have fire because we think they dont. You said this gaurd was at a pokemon center? Then if they did have fire types it wouldnt matter. Or we could do like I said before and not plan at all. Just go in and hope for ther best. Or, we could do what I wanted to do in the first place, go at night and see which pokemon it is then make a plan!"

If you need rescuing, PM me, I do it for free!

Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:04 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"the suggestions are good, but if we went to "see" what type of pokemon the gaurd was we would have to fight our way through the defense surrounding him, we would be noticed. Going in and hoping for the best, may end up being what we do. though we will have a base plan, BUT!!!! you need to rest!"

Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:33 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Ok, Ill try, but I'm sort of nocturnal" Merlin then proceeded to float into a tree due to it bieng intangabel(spelling?)and decided if he was going to get to sleep he would need everything to be silent. "Good luck getting any noise through that!"He said to himself. He would toss and turn and roll over most of the night, but finally got to sleep.

Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:48 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Sin: Greed
Species: Larvitar
Personality: Bold, usually steals other pokemon's stuff, but only if Ivara dislikes the pokemon.
Background Information: Ivara was the son of a great Tyranitar, who died after giving birth to him. Ivara's father, also a Tyranitar, got mixed up in the war and fought to his death. Ivara ran away from his cave, never turning back. He currently lives under/in the branches of random trees.
Moveset:
1. Bite
2. Leer
3. Sandstorm
4. Screech

----------

I hope that's okay.

Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:10 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ra' Naka sat still as the others shifted to the sites they had designated for their slumber, *good they listen to me* Ra' Naka thought to himself, just then his antenne picked up on a rustle in the bushes, ?could the Dark Feraligatr know where they were, Did he send troops to stop them before they even begun? Ra' Naka didn't say a word to the other pokemon, he just sat and stared, waiting to see!

**INTRO for New Dude**

Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:01 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

The rustling became harder and louder, then a Larvitar named Ivara popped out. "Hello. My name is Ivara. Are you Ra'Naka? This is where I sign up to help you defeat Dark Feraligater's force, right?". Ivara twitched his 'nose' and scurried to a tree nearby. He sat down next to it, and yawned. "I can help you, but for now..". Ivara yawned, then closed his eyes. "I gotta sleep. I've been searching for a good tree since a few hours ago." Ivara suddenly fell asleep calmly, not disturbing anybody.

Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:45 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

*this may work* Ra' Naka thought* this may work out after all*

,,,,,,, next day 5 a.m. (who wants to star the day?)

Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:33 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

*Pulse* *pulse* *pulse* *pulse* "AGH! What on gods green earth is that horrible noise?" Merlin came out from the top of the tree to see a woodpecker pecking away at his temperary home. Then he got an idea! He went back in the tree and came back right where the woodpecker was! but it was gone. As if it was just there to make MErlins life that much more miserable. Then he noticed a small green and black thing on the ground and just sat there watching it. He recognized and decided to give it a good scare when it wake up. Half-way in, Half-way out. Now he would know when it would wake up but what if it was a spy? erin took the Larvitar as gently as he could and put it on the top of the tree. "Now comes the waiting..." He whispered to himself.

Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:27 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Species: Charmander
Personality: gluttony
Background Information: i'm lv. 25; never had a family, and wanders aroung in search of food...lots and lots of food!
Moveset:
ember
metal claw
smokescreen
fire spin

that good enough for'ya?

Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:18 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Pokemon can be so immature... ecspessially ghost pokemon!" Ra' Naka whispered to himself as he watched the occurances before him. "Maybe I was wrong, maybe they can't handle it!"

Ra' Naka Sighed, "WAKE UP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:19 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Jar'Jar uses his smokescreen to make his entrance; is this where I sign up to help defeat the dark fralligator's army...and get some food? asks Jar'Jar.

Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:40 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

>< "Great" Ra' Naka Replied sarcastically to the oncomming pokemon, "Now there is another one.... 'for me to babysit'"

Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:40 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:51 am
blah blah blah

"Whats going on." said Zofis. Then Zofis looked at the {charmander} and was scared to death. "It's one of them." said Zofis. "Those whorid lizards took away my brother."

Last edited by R-cubed on Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:59 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Dont worry, Ill shadow ball it!" Then merlin let loose one of his strongest shadow balls hurling right at the pokemon! "Thats what you get for trying to kill us! Like theres any othr reason for you to use smokescreen! And you didnt think I'd be helpful! HA!"

Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:05 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"ow!"said the charmander that just got blasted like 50 feet away from a shadow ball....what was that for? i just wanna join you guys a kill some evil fralligator army......and get some food.... "Is there anything to eat around here?" asked the charmander constantly looking around for some food....by the way, my name is Jar'Jar.

(can someone plz post...im getting bored here...is anyone even looking here any more???)

Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:10 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Look I am not a daycare provider, Find your own food. Anyway, Listen up Everyone, It is time we moved out. I have a general plan for what we need to do, We are going to send in Zofis as a scout, then we will follow up with Iavara using sandstorm to whip up cover, from there we will all follow me in an underground burrow which should bring us up right under the Pokemin center. From there it is every pokemon for himself." Ra' Naka smiled, this may work.

Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:58 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"i don't really mind what were doing as long as i find some food" replied Jar'Jar.

Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:00 pm
blah blah blah

"Ill do it but are you sure we can trust the Charmander." said Zofis. "How do we know that when we're in the midst of the battle he won't attack us from behind."

Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:03 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(my computers going really slow right now)

"I won't attack you guys if you don't attack me...and i'm still hungry, does anyone know where theres a berry bush or something?" said Jar'Jar.

Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:14 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Look, I know better than most of these Pokemon what evil lurks in the fire of your kind, My entire family was murdered by Charmeleon, forget that my entire species was anihallated*, It will take time for us to trust you. In terms of food, Like i said i am not going to feed you, but there is a Cherri Berry Bush over there, and a Tamato Berry Tree over there...
EVERYONE, we have thirty minutes till we leave"

alright everyone here is some news on what is comming:

1. Tower Dragonite – the first guard in the seven line up, he represents the sin of gluttony, when met up he is @ lv. 33 and knows hyper beam, sunny day, solar beam, flamethrower. He has leftovers and a never ending supply of status healing berries. His perfered tatics are always to keep the sun shinning and the fire hot, he only uses hyper beam in a pinch and solar beam when on the edge of death.
2. King Charizard – the second in the guard, he is the sin of greed, he collect as much as he can whether or not he needs the collectable. When the group meets him they will utterly end up with a lv. 40 opponet that has Fly, flamethrower, blast burn, and roar. He has pick-up as an ability instead of blaze, and he has a never ending supply of heal items, ie full heal, he uses the tatics of flying as high as he can and burning everything under him, he only goes hand to hand if he has no choice.
3. Queen Seviper – the sin of envy this one is one u have to beat, queen seviper when beaten spills everything you need to know about #7 the milotic, she is envious of her. Queen seviper is around lv 51 and knows toxic, flamethrower, poison tail, and poison fang. She is an easy win just because her tatic is to complain that the milotic is prettier than she is, though she can and will attack if you come to close or use psycic type attacks.
4. Damon Verus’ – a dark delcatty – lust, this guard uses attacks attract, charm, lovely kiss, and blizzard. It is at level 60 and tries its best to make all the opponents fall in love with her, she is lovely and has a good storage of poke’ block in her storage not to mention a good deal of sitrus berries. Her only downfall is other female Pokemon, then she uses blizzard.
5. The swarm – of beedrill and ninjask – all at lv 50 – lv 58 the swarm represents wrath, varying slightly the majority of beedrill know twin needle, focus energy, pin missle, and toxic, the variation is that some know steel wing or façade. The ninjask for the most part know fury swipes, sword dance, aerial ace, and silver wind. The variations are that some know dig or false swipe. The tatic is swarm in and do as much damage as possible and leave
6. Slaking the powerful – Sloth, wow didn’t see that coming, he is tired all the time but that has no limit on his power. He is at lv. 67, and uses the attacks façade, focus punch, slack off, and earthquake. His tatic is to always consider the option of health, he will make sure he is good standing before he launches an attack.
7. Contollia – the Milotic – the most powerful of the guards, at level 73 she represents vanity, she knows acid armour, hydro pump, surf, dragon breath. Her tatic is to boast her defence high enough that no attack can harm her beauty then blow out all opposition to her, she hates the envious seviper earlier mentioned.

Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:28 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Jar'Jar looks over to wher Ra'naka said, "FOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Jar'Jar, and he starts running over to go eat the berrys...

Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:51 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

*******Yay! this is the official begining of the main Plot.
here is where we are at right now...

Pokemon:
Ra' Naka {nincada} lv. 20 Vanity
Zofis {ralts} lv. 25 Envy
Ka' Raka {bagon} lv. 20 Gluttony
Merlin {misdreavus} lv. 25 Wrath
Jar Jar {charmander} lv. 25 Gluttony2
Ivara {larvitar} lv. 20 Greed

Plan:
Invade the south border of the Feraligatr Forest and cut off the supply route that feeds their southern army.
--- the {ralts} will scout ahead using teleport, then the {larvitar} will use sandstorm to whip up cover in combanation with the {nincada} 's dig to go unnoticed into hostile territory.

Chapter 1: The Battle with Gluttony and the Star' ri.

----primary objectives:
------------- Defeat the Star' ri ** the {koffing} / {charmeleon} bomb squad.
------------- Kill the Gluttony Gaurd.

Ra' Naka watched the Charmander devoure the bushes for just a moment when he said, "Lets move troops..." just as he finishes his sentence the pumped Nincada lets out a powerful silver wind, clearing a path in the forest, a path that seemed to go on, and on.
Ra' Naka began to crawl down the path when he called, "Come or stay, that is your choice!!!!"

Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:06 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"I can clear any rocks in the path! Come on, I want some action so I can burn all the calories!" cried Ka' Raka.

Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next