It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Authors of Confusion. 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"I think that that is a great idea! We can decieve the humans easily. Just go in, looking all cute and hurt, and then we'll be insode the enemy territory. That also sounds like a great mission with a [b]plan[/i] I think."

Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:21 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Well, maybe we should get ready then, eh? We need to prepare! You all know that the humans have captive Pokemon, and that they'll use the Pokemon against us, so we'll have a fight! Or, once the humans release the Pokemon, we talk them into comming onto our side. More than half will join us! The others will pay if and when they don't."
Charz looked at the Kirlia. He was smart. But then it suddenly hit him. Wait, how was Alex's family taken without them knowing first? They're psychics!
The question puzzled him, so he asked him the same thing out loud.

Last edited by CHARZARDRAKE on Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:30 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The humans are more intelligent than you all can imagine. They have ways of blocking out our psychic abilities, and even manipulating them without our knowing of it. The are lethal and vile creatures. When we are done with them, the humans will have to answer to us. We will be the ones controlling them, and they will be the ones cowering in fear of us. Stupid vermin..

Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:12 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Woah! I never knew the 'humans', as you call them, we're so smart. The ones that took my little brother we're fools who just used pure power." Zephyr looked over to the Charizard that had just landed infront of him, then looked over to the much smaller Charmeleon. The wonders of Evolution never cease to amaze me...how can something that small turn into a large flying beast.

"So we're attacking the humans tonight? Doesn't that seem alittle risky, they'll probably leave some of their pokemonin the Pokemart to gaurd the place overnight, if they are as smart as you say they are anyway."

Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:34 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

As if reading Zephyr's thoughts, Charz said, "I'm an extreamly large Charizard. I was one of the leaders for my family. We need to be big."
He then thought about Zephyr's question and added "The humans don't know that we're comming yet. But when they hear us set flame to the mart, then they'll come running like Herracross to a Bulbasaur."

((Oh, sorry about that Birdknight. I thought that Kirlia was always a female. I mean, check in the Pokedex, I think it's always a female... I'll change my post.))

Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:13 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Yes but surely if they are that smart they would have pokemon on gaurd as a general precaution, not set out there to be waiting for us, but for more trivial robbery." Zephyr stretched out his wings revealing a large span and help them their solid for afew seconds. Then slowly lowering back down to his side he hopped of the rock and slowly walked over to the Charizard, looking up into his eyes he than began to speak again. "Sorry about that, can't stay still for long otherwise I'll cramp up."

Zephyr averted his gave up to the sky, the moon in particular which was just starting to be visible over the horizon.

Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:04 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"I think that we should set a building, far away from thw mart on fire. In my observations of the vermin, their reactions to this cause an immediate ruckus. The entire band of them will be running towards the fire. While they are running to the fire, we willl take all of the goods. How does that sound?"

Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:42 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

[color=deepskyblue]((I'm going to speed things along here. if anyone objects, then you may PM me. and roserade, nothing against you, but as you are still rather new here, I'd like to see you in some of the other forums before I let you in. okay?))

"An excellent Idea, pidgeot, I want you to be our lookout" Qirkep said, pointing to Zephyr. "You warn us if you see a human coming to the mart. Clear? Fire pokemon: you will sneak around to the other side of town and set a shed or house on fire. Then you will drop back as soon as you're sure it's well lit. You will then proceed back to the mart. I will go slightly ahead of you to make certain everything

Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:05 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I'm in." Shard said with a grin on his face.

It wasn't much of a leap towards his revenge, but it was a start.

Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:23 pm
is very close to getting banned

"Let's go then. The longer we wait, the more chance there is that something will go wrong." Especially with idiots like that Rhydon amongst us. she thought privately.

Standing up, she blew a small burst of fire into the air and waved her tail, ready for anything, but appearing as laid-back and lazy as a Sunday morning.

Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:07 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"I will take part in this mission as well..." Alex was ready to start executing this mission.

Last edited by Birdknight on Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:34 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

" I'm in, I'll take out some of the power lines. I'm strong and I also am rock so I won't be affected by the electricity." Snoggz said.

Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:27 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Okay then, I'm in. I'll go now and do a quick scan of the town before you start, otherwise you might be walking staraight into a group of them." Zephyr quickly opened his wings and set off into the sky and flew town as fast as he could.

This should be interesting to find out how truely these humans are, will they think something strange is going on because Pidgeot are not native to these parts or will thy just ignore it? I wonder...

Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:34 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Well, Fire-fox, I guess we better be off to do our job. Let's get a move on."

Hopefully, I won't have to do everything for this flareon. No matter. If she is too slow, I'll leave her behind. No sense in making our mission suffer so she won't feel bad.

Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:25 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"I shall assist Shard and Flare. Making sure the humans don't notice us should not be that difficult with my psychic powers. Plus, Iwe don't want these to starting a forest fire or killing themselves." Alex saw the tension between the two and just collapsed his head into his hand. Fantastic...

Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:30 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

" Well, I'll be off." Snoggz said as he walked off into the woods

Snoggz walked to the edge of the town. Powerlines were located along the whole edge. Good, this should be easy not to get noticed. Snoggz walked up to a line and rammed it with all his strength. It toppled over easily. Wow, this will be easier than I thought. Snoggz lumbered over to another pole a few lines down. He felled this one to. After he repeated the process a few times, he heard shouts and knew it was time to leave. He ran back into the woods a few yards in. This way he could still see. I did my part, I hope the others can do their's also.

Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:53 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Zephyr watched from above as Snoggz knocked over the powerlines, then looked into the town as many people came rushing out of their houses in the darkness and running towards the fallen poles.

These humans seem to be as bad as Mareep, they all follow each other all though none of them can do anytyhing to assist the problem, it's laughable. I doubt they will ever figure out what's going on, half of them will watch the fire burn and the other half will stand and look at the fallen lines for hours. This should be easy.

Zephyr continued to do laps of the town, keeping a close eye on all human activity.

Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:20 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I'm going to assume that CHARIZARDRAKE's, Flarey's, and Birdknight's characters are with Shard.))

Shard went on to do his part of the plan too. Clasping the end of his tail in his hands so the fire didn't illuminate the darkness, He crept towards the rear of the pokemart.

"The best thing to do will be start the fire and flee in a way that the humans don't see us. They'll think one of their own did it and turn on each other. Kirlia, can you teleport all of us out at once?"

Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:54 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

No problem. But I don't think we should attack that building" announced Alex. He pointed to the one with the red -roof top. "In my observations, I have observed that there might be sick or injured pokemon in there. Maybe we should execute the plan on something else, like that building" Alex now pointed to a building which had the markings on it, "GYM". "I don't want us to hurt any innocent pokemon in the process."

Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:26 pm
is very close to getting banned

Flare examined the building. "That's a prison." she told the others smugly. "Humans take Pokemon in there and force them to battle against others just so the humans can get the reward of a shiny star. That's the perfect place to attack." Leaping forward, she stood at the door of the Gym and looked up at it.

"Ready to attack?"

Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:22 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Idiots! The plan was to attack the pokemart. The 'gym,' as they call it, can wait. If you want to burn more things, be my guest. You can explain to the others why the plan failed. As for me..." Shard took a deep breath and unleashed his overheat attack on the pokemart, which caused a large hole in the side of the building and a fire to start on the inside and outside.

Breathing a bit more heavily than before and with the fire on the end of his tail not so bright, he turned and said, "I'm following the plan. Kirlia, can you teleport us out or are you deviating from the plan, too?"

Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:33 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"No you fool!" Quirkep said, he tried to counter the overheat with a shadow ball, but the overheat was too strong, so Quirkep watched helplessly as the mart burst into flames. "We wanted to capture those supplies! Not destroy them! You are the one deviating from the plan!" Quirkep said angrily. It did not take long for the humans to notice the blaze, and some of the trainers were bound to notice the Pokemon. "Alex! Get us out of here!" Quirkep said.

Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:15 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Zephyr watched in horrror as the Charmeleon set the Pokemart up in smoke. He immedietly turned over to the toppled powerlines to see if the humans we're coming, they were all running towards the fire. Oh what a stupid little animal, can't he follow simple instructions, since when to Shed and Pokemart sound the same. Anyway I best go warn them

Zephyr quickly flew down to the small group of pokemon, "You may not be aware of this but the humans are coming, you guys need to get out of here fast. I'm going to go keep an eye on them to make sure they don't spot you." Zephyr then flew back up into the sky, keeping his eyes locked on the oncoming humans.

Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:09 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Snoggx looked on as the mart light up with flames. He cursed under his breath. He quickly centered an earthquake between the humans and pokemon. A gaping crack opened. I bought them some time, but they must hurry.

Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:37 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"By Rayquaza's name! Move!" Charz had been standing behind Shard the whole time, but it all happened too fast. He pushed infront of the Charmeleon and took a deep breath. At the same time, he jumped into the air. It was cramped, but it was do-able.
He then blew out and beat his wings as fast as he could. The fire instantly went out.
"I learnt that with my family. The young ones used to set everything on fire. Now get the stuff and hide them all deep in the woods! I'm going to stop the humans! They're heading toward the others, and I need to stop them!" With that, Charz flew up into the sky. He bolted over to the route that the Trainers were taking and landed infront of them with a thump. They looked startled and some of them had forgotten their Pokemon. They weren't expecting a battle. But some had their Pokemon and had stepped forward infront of the others.
Charz wanted the humans to release their Pokemon.
They did.

In less than ten seconds, there were about fifteen different Pokemon standing around Charz. He sighed. I hope to mew that the others go after the other captured Pokemon in the houses other than comming after me. Suddenly, he had an idea.

Before the trainers can issue their attacks, Charz quickly tried to contact Alex with his mind. After all, Alex was psychic ((sp?)).
Alex, if you can hear me, then tell the others not to come after me! Get them to get the other pokemon in the houses! I'm fine. I'm going to get all of these young Pokemon to join us! Please hurry.
After hearing no reply, he tried to persuade the Pokemon around him.

"Look, all of you! We are going to take control of this town. You have no need to be scared! We are trying to help you. We want you all to join us and turn on these trainers! They work you all day and then take you to Gyms to make you fight and get hurt!"

A couple of Pokemon murmered something about their 'liking' their trainers, so Charz decided to change tactics.

"If you do not join us the prepare to be obliterated! I will burn everything in my way, even your trainers! And this is only the beginning! We are going to take much more things!"
Charz suddenly realized that he was taking to much control. We need them to join us willingly. I'm probably scaring them more then persuading them. No wonder none of them are moving.

"Look, when you were first captured, all you wanted to do was go back with your family. You wanted to hurt the trainers! Now, I'm giving you a chance to!" He paused. "Okay, my family was taken from me as well as all of my allies. Humans came and took them all! That's why we're fighting. We need you to come so we can protect you!"

He tried contacting Alex once again. Alex, tell me when you all are done! I'm distracting them before they get to you.

((What's a synonym for distracting? It has to be something like wasting time and...trying to... like a diversion?))

Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next