It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Team Blockhead 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Liek, wow, you guys become all angry and sad when I don't post. Oh wah...suck it up. I'm doing it for now, but ask me again, and I won't.

"STAY RIGHT THERE!" Ziam's voice rung through everyone's ears, piercing them. She had a few burns on her arm from the Ninetales, but they were a dull brown instead of a bright bloody red. Her mind was spiraling, she had forgotten a tad bit of the battle from earlier. She snarled deeply, and sped to the others. "I don't think you guys are planning on going anywhere without me, now are you? Because if you are...," her eyes glistened with a bit of fright, "You guys must not like me much."

Ziam looked over to Freebs, who looked like he was ready for a DUI test from the police, even if he was too young to drive, let alone he didn't have opposable thumbs. "Freebs, are you drunk?!" She looked at him oddly, her ears twitching. She sighed thoughtfully, and scratched the back of her head. "Uhm, nevermind, don't answer that..." She flashed an embarresed smile.
Why in the world would Freebs be drunk? Oh wait a minute, I wouldn't doubt if he WAS drunk, but if he is, I bet he'll give me a stupid answer.

Ziam looked at the others, noticing Sam, Logan, Natti, and Jimmy. At least THEY didn't look drunk...

She meowed, and pointed west. "Can we go home no-" she stopped, thinking for a moment, "But on the way back, can we take Freebs to the doctor's to get a drug test?"

Like I said in the post, she couldn't remember all the battle, so she forgot where it was set. She thought they were leaving.

Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:08 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Hey Freebs!! WE WON!!!!"Jimmy said with a smile on his face. Then Jimmy faced Zaim,"You think Freebs is on drugs."Jimmy shooked his head and walked away.

Jimmy then got a Pecha Berry out of his bag and sliced it into 7 slices. "You guys must be hungry dig in guys!!!"Jimmy said while eating his slice.

"So Guys lets go home because im so slee....."Jimmy said before he fainted.

Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:51 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Haha! Looks like Freebs has had too much Oran Berry Juice! Let's get him home," Logan woled down his Pecha Berry slice. "And Jimmy, they look like they've had enough action for one day." Logan spoke to Ziam.

He then turned to face Natti. "Hey, uh...Natti. Where abouts do you live? Cause one day, you could come visit us and we could go on an adventure. Sounds like fun eh?" He asked the Scyther.

(I'd say we go to sleep, wake up and meet up somewhere. Then we could get a help call from a Pokemon, rescue them etc. then give life to Team Blockhead)

Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:10 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Hearing what Jimmy said, Freebs was very angered. "ZIAM, YOU THINK I'M ON DRUGS?!" Freebs squinted his eyes all angry-like and focused her energy completely on the sneasel. Before long, there was an invisible box around her.

"C'mon Jimmy, let's go before she gets ou--" Freebs looked as Jimmy was out cold. Freebs began cracking up so much, he fell on his back and his stomach began to hurt. After his spasm, he stood up and began to roll Freebs towards Town Square. "Jimmy's right, let's go home and leave Ziam here."

Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:58 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((<Charly> Pelli, I'll play as a Jigglypuff too, okay.
<Pelli> Okay.
<Charly> Sweet.))

Not getting her answer from the female Scyther, Sam then turned to see a faint pink figure in the trees. As everyone seemed to be heading home, Sam walked up to the tree to gaze up, "Hey, I'm Samantha, what's your name?" she asked.

Sleeping, the Jigglypuff woke from the meowing of the Skitty below, "Hey! I'm trying to sleep here! Buzz off!" she yelled. Her voice didn't sound too good, kinda croaky.

This Jigglypuff had it rough last night, that Sam could tell, "Hey, do you want something to eat?" she asked another question, holding up her slice of Pecha Berry with her tail.

Jigglypuff sighed, she had a really bad headache. But everything turned out fine as the Skitty mentioned food. She was like, "Food! Yes please!" she said happily as she jumped to branch to branch to end up nose to nose with Sam. She snatched the berry and munched on it cheerfully, "Hey, your name's Sam, correct?" she confirmed with her mouth full, she swallowed, "Well, my name's Jamie, nice to meet you!" she said as she shook Sam's tail.

Sam smiled, "Nice to meet you too, Jamie."

Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:29 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

'Since when did Pokemon take drugs?' wondered Natti as she tossed the last of her Pecha Bery into her mouth. 'I thougt they were a human thing... Wierd.'

She turned to the Zangoose and said with a large grin, "Me? Uh... I stay in the Overgrown Forest. I think I saw you there... with an Oddish, right? Yeah. There's this bunch of really really tall trees near the center of the forest. But there's one tree that's sorta isolated from the rest. I live RIIIGHT at the very top. So if you wanna come see me, then I hope you can climb trees!"

Then, as they strolled towards Pokemon Square, she asked everyone, "So, are you guys friends or something? Or are you a new rescue team?"

Someone please give me an answer. A sensible one. AND YOU STILL HAVEN'T INTRODUCED YOURSELVES TO ME YET!!!

DeviantART | Webcomic | Photobucket

Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:39 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Hearing Natti's question, Freebs stopped rolling Jimmy for a second.

A rescue team? I'd never really thought of that...but after what happened back in Darkness Ridge...we should! Yeah! We should!

Freebs turned to the scyther. "We...we are! Me, Ziam, Logan, Jimmy, Sam, and you! We are a rescue team! Together!"

Freebs stuck his hand in front of him to shake her hand, but when Jimmy started to roll away, Freebs had to run back and get him.

"JIMMY! OHJ NOE!" Freebs ran back to get Jimmy and tried to push him back up. "Jimmy..." he said straining. "You're...really, fat. You might as well be...a graveler." Pushing Jimmy back up to where the scyther was, he tried his sentence again.

"I'm Freebs! And we are Team..." Freebs stopped as he tried to think up a new name for the rescue team.

:/

Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:30 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Oh no! I haven't introduced myself yet!)

"Natti, I'm Logan. I'll have to visit your tree one day, it sounds like an adventure." He turned to Freebs.

He stared blankly at him. "Jimmy's not fat, he's just muscley, he could prob'ly beat you in a fair fight! What was that about a rescue team? We're not a....Oh." Logan stopped, gathering the hints and situation they were in. "We're out to save people and become world-famous. After all, we are Team..." He thought for a second.

~'Thunder? Nah. Puff? NO. Rescue? Sucks.'~ Then he thought of his favourite celebrity, Doug Dragontail, quoting his catchphrase "Rocky, you blockhead!" and for some reason, blurted out...

"...Blockhead. Team Blockhead. Nice to meet you." He looked awkwardly at Jimmy for some backup.

(lol Doug)

Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:59 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Hey Im not Fat Freebs."Jimmy said while tackling Freebs down.
"I watch my weight not like a munchlax."
"Oh and hey Natti,my name is Jimmy if you haven't already known."Jimmy said with a smiling face.

"Yes It's Team Blockhead. I still think Blockhead is rather weird name for a team, but who cares about my needs."Jimmy said while laughing.

Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:27 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"I'm tired, my eyes are struggling to keep opaaahhhh!" Logan yawned as he sat on the floor.

"We should get back home. I'm off, see you guys tomorrow!" Logan said as he stumbled towards his home.

Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:07 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Kryten wrote:

(I'd say we go to sleep, wake up and meet up somewhere. Then we could get a help call from a Pokemon, rescue them etc. then give life to Team Blockhead)
))

Freebs struggled on the ground, playfully, to get Jimmy off of him. "AAH! JIMMY!" he screamed. "You crushed me with your...mooskles?" Freebs began cracking up, but then he looked up at the sky. "OHJ NOES! It's getting dark!" Freebs began running towards his home. "See all you people tomorrow!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at home, Freebs opened the door to his house. He went upstairs into his room, and lay down on his back.

Today might have been the scariest, funnest, etc. day EVER!

Freebs rolled over off of his bed. He stood up to see his mom in the doorway, angry. "Why were you so late?! Where were you today?!" Freebs stood there with his hands together, moving his left foot around in a circle.

"Ummmm...I went with Logan and Jimmy and Ziam and two new girls named Sam and Natti..."

"Where were you that you got so dirty?!"

Freebs looked up at his mom. "WE GOT ATTACKED!" Freebs was now screaming excitedly, acting out each piece of the story. Freebs told his mom exactly what had happened that day, from the moment he met up with the gang, from the moment he came back home.

Freebs' mom stared in awe.

They were in danger...and they pulled through. Freebs and his friends were stronger than I thought...his dad will be glad to hear this.

"Franklin, stay here. I'm going to go talk to your father about this." Freebs' mom walked downstairs, leaving Freebs to fall into a deep sleep for the rest of the night.

((Uber-randomness. :P ))

Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:56 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Natti slowly flew through the air towards her forest home. She was so exhausted from the battle that, every so often, she would forget to flap her wings and drop towards the ground, then wake up again and fly upwards. This repeated several times, until she gave up and decided to walk home.

When she got home, she slumped down on her bed of leaves and branches. Five-star Day Care it was not, but it suited her needs well enough, and it also meant that she didn't have to make her bed even when she was feeling deadbeat.

As she gazed through the hole in the roof, watching the stars, she thougth about her new friends. 'They're alright. I doubt they're trouble... Best keep my eyes peeled, though.' She closed her eyes, and recalled how more than once she had been betrayed by her friends, more often than not because they had found out about her secret "job".

Then, Nattis's eyes flew wide open. The contract!

She fumbled around her messy place for the photograph. If she lost it, she would surely... 'Ah. There it is. Phew.' She let out a long sigh of relief, and picked it up from the floor.

She dared not light a candle in her fire-hazardous home, so she squinted at the photograph in the dim moonlight. Then it struck her. She couldn't be sure of it, but she thought that she might have seen that Pokemon earlier that day...

DeviantART | Webcomic | Photobucket

Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:28 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Freebs sat in his room while his parents talked about his adventures. However, Freebs' mind was on a different subject...

I wonder if Ziam wants to be part of a rescue team...

Freebs looked out his window into the night sky, wondering what his friends were doing right then.

If I'm part of a rescue team, then I need to be brave! Freebs stood and flexed his non-existant muscles.

I can do this! I'll go find them myself, like a true rescue teamer guy!

Freebs opened up his window and took and breathed in. Before he knew it, he had fallen on the ground below. Freebs took off towards Pokemon Square, where he would then find Ziam.

Freebs walked through Pokemon Sqaure in the pitch black of night. He shivered and rubbed himself to get warm. He kept walking, until he ran straight into an invisible box, making him fall over. He opened his eyes and looked deeply into the box.

"Ziam!"

((I hope the randomness stops soon, it seems that's the only way we can keep the RP going...))

Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:25 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Err...Ziam got the name blockhead for the team. It says so in her profile. >:[

Ziam watched as the others ran away. Now, now she was trapped in a freaking BOX, and now, now it was DARK, and now, now her feet started to HURT. Her mind boggled with ideas to break the box, but since she was mentally ill her ideas were near-impossible. She sighed deeply, and tried to just simply walk out of the box. She stood up on her two feet, and took 2 steps forward to the right wall of the box. All that happened was she hit her head on the rubbery wall, and was sent down to the ground. "Ow?" She stated sarcastically. This wasn't going well.

But just when that thought popped into her little deranged head, she heard Freebs calling as loud as he possibly could...when he was RIGHT by the box. Her ears reacted sharply as she yelled back in a harsh tone. "GOD DANGIT FREEBS! I AM 2 STUPID INCHES AWAY FROM YOU! TALK SOFTER!!" Ziam took a deep breath in, and continued to shout. "NOW WHAT DO YOU WANT? ARE YOU GOING TO GET ME OUT OF THIS STUPID BOX, YOU DRUNK LITTLE MAN?!"

XD!

Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:34 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Freebs sat on the ground, rubbing his head. He opened his eyes to see a screaming Ziam. Without listening, he stood there and stared out her. About 30 seconds after her outburst, Freebs began rolling on the floor laughing.

Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:15 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

ZIAM SIT IN BOX FOR HOURS. ZIAM SAYS PINK MAN CAN GO TO HELL. XD

Ziam stamped her foot on the rubbery floor of the box. "This isn't funny, FRANKLIN." She sneered noisily, "I WANT TO GET OUT OF THIS EFFING BOX YOU IDIOT, NOW GET ME OUT." She threw her nose up in the air , and looked up at the sky. Since the box was pink, everything she saw had a pink tone, so the stars looked like crap along with all the other things. Her brain was a pile of mush knowing nothing but how to yell, see her surroundings , know where she was, and swear. Ziam focused her attention on Freebs once more.

"IF YOU DON'T GET ME OUT I'LL...I'LL...um...what the hell...I'LL SCREAM."

Mon Dec 25, 2006 12:17 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Freebs got up from the ground, still having a chuckle or two here or there, but he wasn't ROFLing like before.

"OK, OK. I'll let you out." Freebs climbed on top of the box and put his hands on it. In an instant, the box was gone, and Freebs had fallen on top of Ziam.

Mon Dec 25, 2006 12:47 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Ziam was happy Freebs got her out of the box, but annoyed he was on top of her. "Get off!" She struggled to push him off, and when he tumbled down, she stood back up on two feet. "Freebs, I forgot where home is again." She sighed and hit herself in embarrassment that she forgot something as easy as where her home was.

Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:35 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Freebs tumbled down off of Ziam as his scarf fell off. He put it back on and looked at Ziam.

"I thought you were gonna eat me..." he said, turning his back to her, arms folded and eyes closed. "Maybe you should reconsider, because you might get drunk from my alcohol level...or something..." Freebs turned around and opened his eyes.

"I'll take you home. As long as you stop being such a Blockhead!" Freebs stuck his tongue out at Ziam and made a face.

Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:08 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Ziam snuffed, and folded her arms. "I want to get home, so I'll...err...stop! There's supposed to be a Christmas party back home, and I want to eat the mistletoe!" She started to hum a little tune, and she turned south. "Can we go now?" She flashed a toothy smile back at Freebs, and started to turn in circles, looking for what way was home.

Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:25 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Freebs sighed. "Fine..." Freebs took off his scarf and threw it around Ziam. It covered her mouth, as he began to pull her off towards home.

"TOOOOOOOOOOOO THE CHRISTMAS PARTY!"

Mon Dec 25, 2006 6:19 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Ziam wondered why Freebs put his scarf 'round her neck while making muffled noises and attempting to chew through it. "Fwafwofwafwu?" Her head bobbled up and down and up and down...until she thought it was going to fall off, and she started to run in circles, and since Freebs was pulling her, he was spinning around crazily. She eventually calmed down, and Freebs slammed into the rocky, clumpy ground. The scarf had withered its way down to around her neck, and now Ziam was free to speak. "Freebs! Look! I remember that place! It's my house! Let's go!"

I must admit, this is the most comical and cute RP I've been in. XD

Mon Dec 25, 2006 6:41 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"OOOOFFF!" yelled Freebs as he slammed into the ground. He spit the dirt out of his mouth and wiped off his tongue. "Bleh, bleh, bleh, bleh, bleh, bleh, BLEH!"

Freebs picked up his scarf and looked at the hole in it. "Ziam!" Freebs eyes started to water. "I liked my scarf..." Freebs hugged his holey scarf and rocked it like a baby.

Freebs looked toward the house Ziam was making a fuss about. "Oh boyz, a PAR-TAY!" Freebs gasped and clamped his hands around his mouth. "Let's go!" Freebs ran to the door and knocked loudly. "HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO?"

Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:22 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

<Kazzy> Why did Freebs put his scarf around Ziam? o.O
<Pelli> To kidnap her
<Kazzy> lol
<Kazzy> No, seriously
<Kazzy> :p
<Pelli> Seriously
<Kazzy> Oo
<Kazzy> I thought he wanted to be a rescuer not a kidnapper
<Pelli> You're special

xD!

Ziam beamed at the house. "HI MOM, WE'RE BARGIN' IN." Ziam flung the door open, and ran by all the bigger Pokemon's feet.
"Look! I found mistletoe! LET'S EAT IT!" She shrieked in delight, and attempted to grab it by jumping, but all that happened was she got her claws stuck in the white berries, and now she was dangling from the ceiling. "CRAP! Freebs, get me downnnn!"

Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:43 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Freebs ran and jumped onto Ziam. He held on by her waist. "Gah! Ziam, why are you such a blockhead?!" Freebs climbed up Ziam's back and reached for the mistletoe. Unfortunately, he fell, but he grabbed onto Ziam's leg. "Let go of it!"

Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next