It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Be Careful What You Wish... 
is very close to getting banned

"Huh?" Just before she hit the tree, Ash threw her arms up protectively in front of her. To her shock, the managed to leap back off the tree gracefully, unhurt - while the tree itself shook ominously.

"Alright! Counter attack!"

Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:30 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ralts giggled. "This is fun..." As the Rioru came charging again, Ralts used teleportation on it, sending it right back towards the tree. "Have fun!"

Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:38 am

"Fun for you!" Ash cried desperately, skidding to a halt. Clearly her physical attacks weren't going to do anything. She had to get him to attack her physically so she could send it right back at him. But how could she do that? He was enjoying messing with her too much.

Turning, she glared at Alex, jumping in surprise as a ray of red shot out from her eyes. Foresight? How can I use that against him...

"Ha!" she cried. "Know what that was? Taunt! You have to come and attack me now, Ralts!"

Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:46 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: "We come all the way from the far country China, and we born you here just in America."
"Humans are just weird....don't knock each other out...it's going to be troublesome if you do.."

"Stealing is not excusable, for instance, you are in a museum and you decide that a certain painting would look better in your house, and you simply grab the painting and take it there. But if you were very, very hungry, and you had no way of obtaining money, it might be excusable to grab the painting, take it to your house, and eat it."

Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:54 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Alex tried to not attack, but her had no choice Stop you sutpid body!. But he couldn't stop. Alex ran right towards the Rioru with his fist in front of him. This is not going to be good... Alex closed his eyes and waited for the impact.

Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:22 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: "We come all the way from the far country China, and we born you here just in America."
Taunt..another troublesome move for starters, especially due to the Steel type advantage Rioru has. It's either going to knock out Ralts..or it's going to hurt...a lot..

Pikachu sighed. If they fainted.....more berry collecting. She didn't want to discourage the Ralts, so she just watched.

"Stealing is not excusable, for instance, you are in a museum and you decide that a certain painting would look better in your house, and you simply grab the painting and take it there. But if you were very, very hungry, and you had no way of obtaining money, it might be excusable to grab the painting, take it to your house, and eat it."

Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:15 pm

Bracing herself as Alex approached, Ash leaned forward and grabbed his fist, using Counter to propel him around and straight into the ground with a thud.

"Ha! Rule number one! Never trust your opponent!" she smirked, giggling. It hadn't been a Taunt attack at all, but one thing she knew about psychology, and that was if someone thought that they were being forced to do something, they'd do it!

"Give up yet?" she asked Alex, smiling and pulling him to his feet. "You've gotta remember that strategy isn't just using certain moves at certain times." Winking, she walked away and sat down to help herself to an Oran berry, feeling very pleased with herself.

Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:19 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Dang it... Alex focused his mind and created an aura around the berry. He took the berry into his hand. He then split it and gave one half back to Rioru. "Thanks!"

Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:59 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Good job on your first battle, both of you!"Pikachu said, tossing them both a candy from her bag which she stole from a pokemart.

Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:33 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Maybe she's not that bad... Alex caught the cab=ndy that was thrown at him. He hungrily ate it, his belly, satisfied."Where are we going now?"

Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:46 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Tom watched the battle and was quite amazed at the Rioru's skills. She was good... Too good. Tom trotted over the the Rioru and smiled. Well as much as a Girafarig could.

<Great battle> Tom complimented. <You've got skills>

Tom flinched internally at how cheesy that had sounded.

Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:02 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

<Gee, thanks!> Alex replied to the Girafarig. Alex walked towards the pikachu. Can we pleaseget going now?

Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:36 am

"He was talking to me!" Ash called after Alex.

"Thanks." she replied to the Girafarig, grinning wolfishly. "I'm Ash - I just moved to Hoenn last week." Polishing off the last of her berry and the candy that the Pikachu had given her, she walked back towards the rest of the group, slinging the berry bag over her back casually.

Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:47 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Pikachu smiled. The humans were making friends with each other. No arguments involved and no trouble for her. Great! "I guess we can head to the next city, Petalburg! There's a gym there, but I suggest you don't enter it, since the trainers there and the gym leader is extremely strong. After Petalburg City is a dock where there is a boat that leads you to the city Dewford, but we will not be going there. That's all for now, and we can get going!" Pikachu said confidently, starting to walk down the road.

Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:14 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Casey ran across the street an ducked beneath a bush. He just realized that he had no idea what to do. He didn't know where to go, and how to figure out how this happened. But, he noticed one thing. He and a few of the kids in the neighborhood had agreed to meet around here in the morning yet none of them had arrived.

<Maybe, just maybe... Did they become pokemon too?>

Casey ran towards the closest house, and saw a trampled flower bed, and horse-like tracks leading away from the house. The window was also open.

<This is Tom's house... I guess I could follow those tracks. I can't really think of anything else, and it could be him.>

Casey was distracted by his thoughts by some shouting from the street behind him.

"Hey! Look! I think I see a pokemon over there! Let's go get it!"

Kasey turned around, and saw two kids, both holding a pokeball.

<They can't be talking about me, can they? Oh drat!> Kasey thought to himself, before running away, following the trampled grass.

Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:56 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Alex, taking advantage of this quiet time, decided to get some information. < Hey guys, what are your real names?>

Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:17 pm

"I'm Ashley - Ash." Ash replied cheerfully. "I moved here with my parents recently, I was gonna have a go at a Pokemon journey in this region." Looking around, she wondered if any of the others had ever had any Pokemon experience before. They didn't seem to know that much, so she guessed that none of them had been to a Trainer's school like she'd been. Heh she thought Maybe I'll be better at being a Trainer than I thought ... even if I'm not a human anymore...

Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:23 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

<Thats cool.> "My ame is Alex. I have lived in Littleroot town all of my life. Since my dad works at the Devon Corporation, I commuted into Rusboro with him every day on the train. I went to Rustboro's Trainer School since I was six, and am very happy with the progress that I made."

Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:10 am

Ash tried to hide her disappointment. I guess I'm not gonna shine that much after all ... I didn't know there was a Trainer's school so close, they've probably all been to it their entire lives...

"Oh... that's cool." she said finally.

Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:19 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

After awhile of walking, Alex turned to the Pikachu again. "Are we almost there yet?"

Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:41 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Pikachu looked ahead and saw the familiar houses of Petalburg and the smell of good food from the Pokemart.

What I wouldn't do to rob a Pokemart again....I'm running out of candies, and some of the stuff there is just plain good. Maybe I could grab a few Soda Pops, Lemonades, and Fresh Waters when we get to Lillycove..

"We've arrived."Pikachu finally said."There isn't much to do here but pass through, but if anyone wants to do anything that isn't too dangerous, I'm open to suggestions."

Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:50 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Casey ran as fast as he could, following the trampled grass, and trying to get away from those people. He noticed that more tracks led together as he ran along, until finally, he stopped running, exhausted. Casey looked behind him, and couldn't see or hear anyone behind him. He looked down at himself with surprise.

"I could've never ran that long normally. Huh. Maybe being an Eevee isn't that bad. But then, if this didn't happen, I wouldn't have been running in the first place. I think I hear something up ahead. Whatever left these tracks must not have been going that fast."

"We've arrived. There isn't much to do here but pass through, but if anyone wants to do anything that isn't to dangerous, I'm open to suggestions."

Casey walked through the path, curiosity pushing him forward, leaves crunching under his feat, then he tripped, snapping a branch and falling on the ground with a thunk, cutting himself on a rock.

"Owowowowowow..."

Last edited by Radio Willy on Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:37 pm

"I'm happy just sight-seeing." Ash said, looking around at all the houses and not noticing the thud from behind them. The style of housing was different to where she'd come from, and the strange foreign Pokemon that she spotted here and there made her proud that she'd studied - she could name almost all of them.

"How far is it till Littleroot?" she asked.

Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:49 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"We just came from Littleroot...." Ralts looked around Petalburg, not in awe, just checking up on things. He had been in Petalburg many times before with his dad. He noticed a couple of human boys were glaring at him with pokeball sin their hands. "Guys...what are those human kids doing???"

Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:07 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"This is so cool, this is so cool, this is soooooooooooooooo cooooooooooool"

D looked up at the kids with pokeballs standing above them.
"Aaaaaaaaaaaah traaaaiiiineeeeeeers"

D ran even faster in a circle till something got up his nose and he sneezed and without knowing it he let out a spurt of flames from his mouth to the trainers

(Sorry about being gone for a while I hope that's alright)

^Click to Visit Pokemon Cobalt^

Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next