It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
 Be Careful What You Wish... 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

<You don't have to shout. We can understand you> Tom said.

Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:02 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

<Wow> said Alex in his head, while focusing his powers by placing his hands on his head.

Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:18 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((I'd think that any pokemon would be able to understand eachother's language (They'd be rather complicated too.), but to humans, it would just sound like their names said in different ways.))

Casey, experimanting to see if he could reach the doorknob by standing up, found that he just wasn't tall enough to reach the knob, and having only been an Eevee for around half a day now, he lost his balance, and fell down.

"Dang it!" He shouted out loud.

The family's Zigzagoon named Zoe (Zow-ie), upon hearing this, stood up, and sniffed the air.

"That smells like... Another pokemon!" She exclaimed, and ran around, sniffing, until the scent and the noise lead her to Casey's door.

"Anyone in here?" Zoe asked.

"Yes..." Casey responded quietly.

"You're kind of loud in there, you know."

Zoe then stood up, and with natural kleptomaniac skills, opened the rather simple lock on the door, and walked in, and saw the Eevee staring at the door.

"Casey You're a pokemon now!" Zoe exclaimed, and tackled Casey.

"How'd you notice?"

"Well, it's kind of obvious. Firstly, you're furry, you have a tail, you look like a doggy or something, and you're as big as me!"

"Don't rub it in..." Casey muttered.

"Besides, I like you better this way. But I wonder how your parents will react. Not very well, I'd think."

Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:01 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(I think RW ((Is it alright if i call you that)) is right that's how it works in Anime and we could say that ((SZ and I)) just couldn't figure out how to speak at the start)

^Click to Visit Pokemon Cobalt^

Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:46 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Do not worry, the speaking problem will be solved. Right now, no one can communicate execpt for me, Flarey and 2x4b via talking)

<Okay, maybe we should get going...we are starting to attract some attention...> Alex looked up to find a crowd of people surrounding the group of pokemon. <RUUUUN> Alex started running for his life through the crowd.

(please follow... :))

Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:47 am
is very close to getting banned

"Wait, why are we running??" Ash asked, racing after him. She discovered that, small as this body was, it was good at running, and powerful - like the Fighting Type it was.

Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:40 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Do you not see the scary human crowd over us!!" Alas, upon firther inpection, Alex realized that it was not a crowd of humans over them, but a couple of trees instead. <Oh.... Well that clears this up...Now, that we know that we're all really human, how do we get un-human?>

Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:20 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Drake was busy noticing all the phsycic pokemon were doing something odd. It seemed that they were having a brain fight! Then all of a sudden they started running. "Hey wait for me!" So off he went and started chasing them. Catching up at a clump of trees he asked "Why the heck are we running?!?!?!?"

Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:27 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: "We come all the way from the far country China, and we born you here just in America."
((NOOO!! I missed a lot... :( I dunno, do you want me to participate?))

"Stealing is not excusable, for instance, you are in a museum and you decide that a certain painting would look better in your house, and you simply grab the painting and take it there. But if you were very, very hungry, and you had no way of obtaining money, it might be excusable to grab the painting, take it to your house, and eat it."

Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:09 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

D stood up to see all the pokemon running away.

What did I do now...

D ran after them and nearly fell on the Charmander's tail again. D managed to brake that time but just fell onto his back.

(I don't really know what else I'm supposed to do....)

^Click to Visit Pokemon Cobalt^

Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:35 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

<Okay, let's get some order here. I remember I once read a book that a couple of scientists performed some research on some pokemon. They had discovered how pokemon talked between their languages to each other. They hypothesized that when a pokemon thought about what they were saying, and spoke their pokemon species' name, then other pokemon could understand them. Do you two think it's worth a try?>

Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:38 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: "We come all the way from the far country China, and we born you here just in America."
((Eh...so according to BK in the PM we were having....I'm going to be a real pokemon that helps you....So I'll be Pikachu now, and she'll know: Volt Tackle, Iron Tail, Thunderbolt, and Surf. Is that okay? I guess I'll start, and.....I'll edit if necessary.))
Pikachu awoke in a tree next to a town to the sound of many pokemon screaming.

Geez, is everyone hyper or something?????? We pokemon need our sleep..

Pikachu sighed and decided to find her breakfast. After picking a fair amount of berries for breakfast and for traveling, she heard a shrill voice in her head. It was familiar in a way...
"WAIT A SEC!!!! I KNOW THAT SHRILL VOICE!!! It's...telepathy??? Not again....another bunch of kids turned into pokemon...stupid star thingy...now I have to guide them to the wonderful Jirachi to have them turn back. Great. Just when my life was returning to normal..stupid Jirachi..."Pikachu said, climbing off the tree and running torwards the pokemon.

"Stealing is not excusable, for instance, you are in a museum and you decide that a certain painting would look better in your house, and you simply grab the painting and take it there. But if you were very, very hungry, and you had no way of obtaining money, it might be excusable to grab the painting, take it to your house, and eat it."

Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:16 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ralts turned to the Pikachu coming towards them. "OMG IT'S A RAVENOUS EVIL PIKACHU!!!" Ralts ran behind Rioru crouching in fear of how the cute-adorablelooking mouse would kill him.

Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:19 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Pikachu sighed. All stupid humans reacted like that, being all scared that another pokemon would attack them. Being a pokemon taught those people disipline. At least she could speak to them with them understanding her, since she was a real pokemon..unlike them. She ran up to them, then said,"Hi, I'm Pikachu, I'm here to help you, I'm not going to attack you, I'm not a human, I can communicate with you due to Jirachi's wonderful blessing on us pokemon....and I'm going to help you turn back to humans, okay? I'll bring you to the wierd Mighteyena elder dude, he'll show you how to get to Jirachi, and I'm like...eh.......your guide for this wonderful adventure as a pokemon. I can't even see why you people want to turn back to human, but seeing as every single person who's ever been turned to a pokemon wants to turn back human, I'm doing it. Any questions?"
Please don't scream...please don't scream...

Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:29 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ralts whispered in Rioru's ear. "If you take her form the left, I think we can get her..." Shoot she doesen't understand me...Plan B....Ralts leaped out from behind Rioru. He got in a praying position. "Please! Please! Spare us from death!!!"

Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:33 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((OOOh, I just had 600 posts! This is my 601th post. :mrgreen: ))
Pikachu sighed again. Did those humen always have to beg for mercy?

Why were humen so stupid....

"LISTEN UP!!! DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT HEAR THE WORDS COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH 1 MINUTE AGO? I AM HERE TO HELP YOU. I AM YOUR FRIEND. STOP BEING IDIOTS!! DO YOU WANT ME TO REPEAT MY SPEECH AGAIN? I WILL...SHEESH!!!"Pikachu then took a deep breath and repeated the same speech she'd repeated about 10 or more times before to other humen,"HELLO. I'm Pikachu, I'm here to help you, I'm not going to attack you, I'm not a human, I can communicate with you due to Jirachi's wonderful blessing on us pokemon....and I'm going to help you turn back to humans, okay? I'll bring you to the wierd Mighteyena elder dude, he'll show you how to get to Jirachi, and I'm your guide for this wonderful adventure as a pokemon. I can't even see why you people want to turn back to human, but seeing as every single person who's ever been turned to a pokemon wants to turn back human, I'm doing it. ANY QUESTIONS?"

Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:41 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Yes...How long is this going to take? I have to recieve my starting pokemon in a couple of hours..."

Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:43 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Again, WHY WERE HUMANS SO STUPID??

"It's going to take a long time, so don't expect to turn into your wonderful selves in one second. On your journey, you're going to change and you'll become smarter. In the end, you can choose to stay as pokemon, that was and will always be an option. When you change back, you start back here, I believe."

Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:52 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Hold up... If we're all level 6 pokemon and aren't allowed to use TM's for moves then why has lapra's character got Iron Tail, Thunderbolt, Volt Tackle and Surf? :S))

Tom looked around at group and a very bossy looking Pikachu.

<How do you know how to turn us back if you're a pokemon too?> Tom asked.

Tom may be skeptical but he just didn't believe the Pikachu.

Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:58 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Alex turned to the group and wen tinto a huddle with them. "Do you guys trust her? I trust her as far as I can throw her..what do you guys think?"

(Let's wait for everyone else :))

Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:58 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Oh..that thing. BK said I could be a helper and not a lvl 6 person so I could be strong and all...so I'm not going to be human..))
Pikachu knew they wouldn't trust her...there was only one thing left then..
"I know it doesn't SEEM like I'm going to help you...but...........DO YOU THINK YOU KNOW HOW TO CHANGE BACK? The thing is, a few years ago, Jirachi started putting up wishing stars---that's how you became pokemon-- and then Jirachi realized a lot of humen started changing into pokemon, so Jirachi appointed a few pokemon and their descendants to be messengers to bring them to where it is, and then Jirachi will change you back. The reason Jirachi doesn't come to you personally is since she's protecting the world from destruction every day. If you don't believe me, how is it I can understand every word you're saying and thinking?"

Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:23 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(She is and has been a pokemon for 10 years (our characters human ages) She is strong...yeah.)

<Yes, I know. Lets just play along for now. And then, when the time is right...we can eat her!!!>

"Well...okay, but can we get going? If this big journey is soo long, then why are we standing here?We should be trying to change ourselves back, not listening to ranting pikachu's...Can we get moving?"

Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:10 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"So let me get this straight, we are going to go find Jirachi???" Drake commented. "Hey, I remember seeing Jirachi in that movie!""Isn't he some sort of Wish-maker-thingy?!?!?!" "And besides how do we know to trust you??? I don't trust any pokemon I don't know from the TV!"

Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:12 pm
Profile YIM WWW
is very close to getting banned

Rolling her eyes, Ash hit Drake on the back of the head lightly.
"Pikachu is from TV you ninny." She'd listened to the Pikachu's speech fairly emotionlessly - she'd never really found anything strange about magic or that sort of thing, so it didn't really phaze her that they were all Pokemon now due to a wishing star put up by a weird ancient wish-granting Pokemon.

"So, where to first?" she asked, turning back to the Pikachu.

Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:36 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Well sorry Miss Coyote thingy!" Drake yelled,"NOt my fault if I don't watch EVERY single episode, just most of them!" "Anyway I think you're right. We should head off now..."

Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:42 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next