It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Be Careful What You Wish... 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Casey heard a noise behind him, and he got up, and turned around. There, were two boys, around his age, who looked pretty annoyed, holding a pokeball. They were the same ones that he saw in Littleroot.

"Hey! There it is! See, I told ya those things were rare! Let's get it!" One shouted, before tossing a pokeball, releasing a rather confused looking Mudkip.

Casey gulped, moving backwards, knowing exactly what they wanted to do.

Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:00 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: "We come all the way from the far country China, and we born you here just in America."
Pikachu turned around to face the trainers. She gave the others a brief summary of the situation. "The trainers want to catch you. Don't do anything, I'll get rid of them."

Summoning an immense amount of electricity within her, she released it at the trainers. An explosion followed, knocking the trainers unconcious. She then noticed an Eevee standing near the group. She faced the new pokemon and noticed it didn't have the same feeling she had around normal pokemon. "New arrival,eh? I'm going to help you turn back to a human....these guys are humans too."

"Stealing is not excusable, for instance, you are in a museum and you decide that a certain painting would look better in your house, and you simply grab the painting and take it there. But if you were very, very hungry, and you had no way of obtaining money, it might be excusable to grab the painting, take it to your house, and eat it."

Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:36 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Alex's heart was meating at 200 beats per minute. "Aaaah! People dying!" Alex started running around in an endless circle.

Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:57 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: "We come all the way from the far country China, and we born you here just in America."
"They're not dead, they're unconcious. Humans can't die from pokemon attacks, it's some wierd rule or something. Anyways, if you don't calm down, I'm going to smash a berry on your head."

"Stealing is not excusable, for instance, you are in a museum and you decide that a certain painting would look better in your house, and you simply grab the painting and take it there. But if you were very, very hungry, and you had no way of obtaining money, it might be excusable to grab the painting, take it to your house, and eat it."

Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:31 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ralts, still having a spaz attack, screamed as Lilly tried to smash a berry over his head.

Sat Nov 18, 2006 4:22 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Lilly grabbed a Rawst Berry and smashed it on his head in pieces, then waited for the Ralt's reaction.

Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:32 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ralts, already having a spaz attack, wnet even more crazy as the berry was smashed on his head. His body fizzled out, and he fainted right there on the spot.

Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:39 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Casey, who had dived when the wave of electricity sizzled over his head, the quickly realized that the attack wasn't meant for him. He turned around and looked at the Pikachu who had just spoken to him.

"Err, thanks. So, that means that other kids became pokemon as well? Sorry, but could you explain what's going on?"

Kasey paused for a second, as he watched the Ralts faint.

"Are you sure that he's human?"

Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:55 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Edit!! Thanks, Flarey! Too many RPs..))
Lilly patted the fainted Alex on the head. "Of course he's human...he's just....funny...in a way. Anyways, you got turned into a pokemon due to the shooting star last night. The shooting star was actually a wishing star sent by Jirachi, who's too lazy to fly all the way here to heal you all, so I get to bring you to Jirachi. Then you get to return to your wonderful lives, turn human, and I get to live my life as a pokemon."

Lilly handed the Eevee a new bag and placed a few berries in it. "This will be your survival pack. We're just going to gather berries in it and live on them. Now, to wake up Nick here, the Ralts."Lilly said, pushing an Oran Berry into his mouth and waiting for him to wake up.

Last edited by lapras on Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:19 am
is very close to getting banned

((Um, his name is Alex, and we're looking for Jirachi, not Celebi...))

Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:45 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Alex suddenly awoke, choking on the apple. "mmm!Mmm!" That didn't work <I'm choking!!!!>

Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:22 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Aren't one line posts considered spamming?))

"Ok, then. Thanks, I guess. I've never heard of a Celebi before." Casey said, before sitting down, thinking for a second. He was disrupted by the Ralts, who seemed to be rolling on the ground, choking on an Oran Berry.

Casey got up, and walked over to the ralts.

"What do you do when someone's choking? Don't you have to hit them in the back?"

Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:17 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Not when it's just an action or talking)

Alex placed his hands on his neck, the human global signal for choking. I'm going to die! "MmMmMmMmMm!"

Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:03 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"If you say so.." Casey muttered, sighing.

Casey ran behind the Ralts, then charged, hoping that the impact would dislodge the berry...

Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:27 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The berry that Alex was choking on immediately shot out of his mouth and onto the ground. While slowly regaining his breath, Alex use dhis psychic powers and smashed the berry against the tree. "Thanks...." Alex got back to normal and continued along with what the group was doing.

Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:30 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Well, you finally woke up. We can go now.."

Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:18 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Casey looked at the Pikachu and asked: "Where are we going? I heard back there that you were only going to pass through Petalburg City."

Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:29 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Pikachu kept her eyes on the road. "We are, but we have to take a few precautions, since right after that, we have to pass through a forest. Right after the forest is a berry shop which we can steal ripe berries from. For now, we can collect new berries after passing Petalburg, there is a berry patch after Petalburg."

Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:08 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Alex, overhearing the conversation, butted in. "Why is there soo much talk about berries? Berry this! Berry that! Is that all that pokemon eat. Because righ tnow I would like some ribs with barbecue sauce..." Alex pondered about his tenderloin steak, drenched with barbecue sauce.

Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:12 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Pikachu stopped and glared at Alex. "You won't be able to have all your human luxuries right now. You're a pokemon, and you're going to have to respect the fact that you're going to have to eat berries for a long time, since that's your main source of food. If you want normal food, you might as well march into the nearest pokemart and see what happens. About 50 pokeballs will fly into your face. You will have the chance to get some special drinks when we get to Lillycove, but that's only if you're good." Pikachu paused, then said,"If you want to talk about food, food, and more human food, talk to yourself, I'm not listening."

Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:57 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(Why does everybody ignore my posts, it's not my fault that I can't get on at the same time you guys and girls do)

Cynda looking at the new arrival was very interested.

I always wanted to catch an Eevee when I became a trainer, oh well this is heaps more fun anyway

Cynda couldn't contain his energy and ran around in a circle very fast.

^Click to Visit Pokemon Cobalt^

Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:51 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ralts gAve a strange look to the Pikachu, for he was in a state of shock, Nooo....RIBS!Ralts, luckily, had one of his nerve break, which nullified the spaz attack. He then noticed a cyndaquil spazzing out. Geez, I would never do something that dumb...

Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:26 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Pikachu glanced at the Cyndaquil for a moment.

Idiot...

"If you're that hyper, use it when we start battling again. It could be useful.."

Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:06 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Casey sighed, after seeing the Cyndaquil run around in circles, then looked around uncomfortably.

"Everyone, I think that we should get going. I think that some other people may notice those trainer's unconscious bodies lying on the side of the side of the road. I'm sure that they would go get help."

Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:40 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

D looked up at the pikachu.
"Sure thing" D said

D sat down and helped himself to one of his berries.
"I don't mind living on these berries, they taste pretty good"

^Click to Visit Pokemon Cobalt^

Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next