It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 Be Careful What You Wish... 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: "We come all the way from the far country China, and we born you here just in America."
"Mindless screens of light...what you humans named TV....boring. And Ralts, I can hear your telepathy, so no, you can't eat me, or I'll zap you. Got that? Anyone who misbehaves or tries mutiny will be, as I say, a little shocked. That's all." Pikachu said.

At least they're listening. Now, to get packed..

"Listen up, everyone. Here are a few rules. Do NOT talk to humen or trainers unless you are to beat them to oblivion. We are heading to Littleroot Town, which is north of here. Everyone is now to follow me, and we are going to collect berries in bags I will give to you. Don't collect anything I don't approve, it could make you go crazy. Now, follow me."Pikachu said, walking toward a tree and taking out a few bags. She handed a bag to each pokemon, then started walking torwards a few berry-filled bushes.

"You can collect any of the berries on these 3 bushes here. DO NOT WANDER OFF, or you will have a 50% chance of being either captured or beaten."

"Stealing is not excusable, for instance, you are in a museum and you decide that a certain painting would look better in your house, and you simply grab the painting and take it there. But if you were very, very hungry, and you had no way of obtaining money, it might be excusable to grab the painting, take it to your house, and eat it."

Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:01 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

D was listening to everything the pikachu said and couldn't wait to go on an adventure either with pokemon or as a pokemon he didn't really care.
"Kool so I can talk now yay :D "

D got up and started collecting berries as fast as he could.

^Click to Visit Pokemon Cobalt^

Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:16 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(I would prefer if you couldn't read telepathy, as you aren't a psychic pokemon. Although, sometimes Alex does speak out loud when he shouldn't. <,> those mean telepathy. [,] mean thinking to himself. and "," means talking.))

<Geeze! You think you're all that and a bag of chips dohn't you. Guys, I still think we should eat her.> Alex followed the pikachu, while his arms were heldin a crossed position, and held his nose up high.

Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:54 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: "We come all the way from the far country China, and we born you here just in America."
((Okay, Pikachu just wanted to be uber special..))
Pikachu collected a fair amount of berries."By the way, if you're hungry, you can eat the berries..just eat one or something.."Pikachu said tiredly, eating an Oran berry to wake herself up. It was juicy, cold, and sweet. Who needed human food?

"Stealing is not excusable, for instance, you are in a museum and you decide that a certain painting would look better in your house, and you simply grab the painting and take it there. But if you were very, very hungry, and you had no way of obtaining money, it might be excusable to grab the painting, take it to your house, and eat it."

Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:22 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Well, I'm not going to stick around here long enough for them to find out." He said.

"Oh really? Then what are ya going to do?" Zoe responded.

"I don't know. I'll think of something. I know! There must be something at Professor Birch's pokemon lab across the street. He's 70 or so, so he shouldn't notice me looking around."

"Well, have fun." Zoe said absentmindedly. Her brain had already begun to think about other things. (Such as, considering that Casey was going off someplace, he would leave his stash of halloween candy completely unguarded.)

Casey fiddled around with the door, opening it and walked outside, ducking from bush to bush, trying to avoid detection.

Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:40 am
is very close to getting banned

Carefully choosing the ripe berries and putting them into her bag, Ash wondered why the Pikachu acted like Littleroot was so far away. Admittedly she'd never been there herself, but it couldn't be that far, right? At least berry hunting was something she was good at. She'd never been a trainer, but she'd gone to an exclusive school for trainers and knew all the theory - such as what berries were good for what. Before long she had a bag full of healthy Oran, Sitrus and Lum berries - not all from the three bushes that the Pikachu had recommended, but still good all the same.

Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:31 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Pikachu looked over to the Rioru, who'd collected a fair number of different berries. Smart.

"You know your berries, Rioru. Good job! We're collecting berries for survival reasons. Although you may think the road to Littleroot isn't very far, and it isn't as a human, but as a pokemon, since you are all at a weak stage, you may not be able to face the pokemon here, as you all probably have no experience with battling. The berries are just for special reasons, especially if someone loses health or gets poisoned, burned, or frozen. The ones you just collected were Pecha, Oran, and Bluk Berries, which heal poisoning, health, and bluk are just plain good. Anyways, you have to know you berries out here,so if you don't recognize anything, it might not be safe. When we reach Littleroot, for the fun of it and for survival reasons, we'll train! Now we leave."

Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:23 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

She thinks she's soo smart... Alex picked up a berry and started eating it. He quickly spit it out in disgust. "Are you trying to kill me? What kind of berries are these? It tastes absolutely disgusting! I thnk I am going to barf!" Alex continued to try and spit up the remains of the berry.

Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:32 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"That would be a Rawst Berry. It's not surprising that you hate it. It's an extremely bitter berry, and it's used for healing burns."

Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:24 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Hmph!" announced Alex, folding his arms. "Thanks for telling me!" Alex continued to spit up som eof the disgusting tasting rawst berry from his degestive system. <I>

Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:39 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"You don't have to be so grumpy...we're going to get going now."Pikachu said unenthusiastically, walking torwards Littleroot Town.

Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:15 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

OOC: Didn't everyone start in Littleroot? Or did I miss something?
/OOC

Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:09 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

OOC: We were in the very far outskirts, now we are going to the main town. And thanks! :)

<Fine> Alex walked grumpily after Lilly. He wanted this experience to be over as soon as possible.

Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:19 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Can you just call Pikachu Pikachu?? Lol..))
Pikachu walked ahead until she reached the town known as Littleroot. She waited for the others, then said,"We've reached Littleroot..and we're going to train. You'll all have to come with me and see which moves you know, or you won't know your own strength. Literally. Okay, this way.." Pikachu led them to a small patch of grass near the town and scanned the area, making sure it was safe.

Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:33 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"I'll face you!" Alex pronounced. He walked over to an open area and waited for Lilly. "I can beat you any day!"

Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:39 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Pikachu had gone through this way too many times. It was true that she could KO any of them with any attack, but they'd have to wait for a LONG TIME. "No. I'm not going to hurt you. We are at different levels. Besides, find out what you know first." Pikachu yawned and walked away.

Wait a sec...a Ralts.....it has to know confusion then..
Pikachu knew how to dodge confusion attacks, she'd been trained. She ran off back to the others at an extreme speed, almost not visible.

Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:08 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

D sat down on the grass as Pikachu came speeding back at them.
"Koooooooooooooooooool" D said straight away "Can Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii do that???????????"

(lol hyperactice Cyndaquil :lol: )

^Click to Visit Pokemon Cobalt^

Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:57 pm

"The first move any Rioru knows is Quick Attack!" she said before darting off to the other end of the grassy patch quickly.

"See?" Darting back to where she was, she grinned at the others. Looks like my going to that Trainer school is actually going to come in handy...

Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:00 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I'll be a great pokemon! No matter what she says!

<Hey want to battle Rioru? That way, we can show the pikachu that we humans can kick butt. How about it?>

Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:16 am

Ash grinned. "You're on! But don't think that just because I'm a Fighting type you're gonna beat me!"

Jumping foreward, she assumed a fighting stance.

"Bring it!"

Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:31 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"You got it1" Maybe I can use my psychic abilities! Alex put his hands to his head and tried to focus Rioru lifting off the ground as hard as he possibly could focus. His eyes suddenly turned blue. As they did, a blue outline started to come over Rioru.

Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:48 am

"Whoa!!" Ash yelled as she felt herself being lifted off the ground. Now what?! Think, Ash, think...

"Ok...I'm screwed. LET ME DOWN FROM HERE!!!!"

Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:54 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Alex slowly lifted his hands. With the movement of his hands, the Rioru lifted as well. "He turned to Lilly. "Now what were you saying about humans being weak?" Alex slowly put his hands down, releasing the rRioru from his control.

Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:58 am

"Humans are only as weak as their mind..." Ash commented. Moving quickly, she used Quick Attack, dashing forward to knock Alex off his feet.

"You have to stay alert!"

Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:45 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Aaaah!" screamed Alex. Right before Rioru smacked Alex with it's mighty attack, he diappeared and then immediately reappeared far away from Rioru. "Wow...I teleported!!!" Alex watched as the Rioru kept going, straight for a tree. "I guess you're right!"

Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next