It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Team Blockhead 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Roleplay Name: Team Blockhead RP (Subject to change, thank God)
Roleplay Genre: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

Setting: The Pokemon Mystery Dungeon world.

Plot: Five friends decide to start a Rescue Force called Team Blockhead, because they were saved by a rescue force. Each of them taking the experience differently, the five friends all decide to form the Rescue Force. They go through the process of making their team official, go on their first mission, and move up through the ranks, earning the trust of Pokemon everywhere, blah, blah, blah.

Additional Rules:
-Only me, Xaliphous, Pokemon Master Ryo, Charly, Tessa, and Kryten (NO MATTER WHAT)
-Regular rules
-This is NOT a human-turned-pokemon RP. We've all been pokemon from the day we were born
-You must be in your lowest form to start off with
-Sinnoh Pokemon (and moves) are allowed
-For Sinnoh Pokemon and friend areas, just go to the place you think fits best
-Pokemon moves that fit are OK, not just moves that can already be learned
-Of course, you cannot start off with uber-tastic moves

Profile:
Name: Franklin (Freebs)
Profession: Running around, being irresponsible with his friends, making minor mischief

Appearance: Lol, scarf and gloves Image (It's that time of year when it's getting cold, and by the time the RP gets good, it'll be snowing in some places! :o )
Body type: Regular Manene body type?
Hair and eye colours: Green eyes
Other physical features: It's white ball-thing jingles when he gets over hyper
Speech style: Fast as in hyper fast

Personality: Super happy, always hyper, trouble maker
How he/she sees himself: Fun fun fun!
Best qualities: His ability to make walls out of thin air even though he's not fully evolved (they're not uber-tastic walls, they're amateur walls)
Worst qualities: Lack of seriousness and responsibility

Background:
Parents: A Mr. Mime mother and an Erekiburu father.
Siblings: Older brother who quit his rescue team (Electabuzz now) to work for a legendary pokemon, Baby Sister who is also a Manene.
Friend Area: Decrepit Lab
Childhood history: His mom is always making sure he is presentable, Dad is frustrated with his lack of responsibility and immaturity. Dad wishes he would grow up, but still loves him very much and misses his other son (whom he secretly likes better).
Recent history: When Reviver Seeds were selling like hot cakes, he put the Purple Kecleon in an invisible box! So funny! He ran away before anyone knew it was him! The Purple Kecleon wasted all its PP on Fury Swipes before getting out! So funny!
Plans for the future: To not grow up, because then he couldn't fool around anymore.

Personally, I think it would be a good idea if we all used different colors, so I think I'll be Banana (as always)!

Last edited by pelligargetic on Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:52 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Name: Ziam
Profession: Being a blockhead

Appearance: Image (she has a special Clefariy doll that has Pikachu colors)
Body type: Err...skinny. xD
Hair and eye colours: No hair, but deep red eyes
Other physical features: Feather on her head looks more white than redish-pinkish.
Speech style: Deep voice, but extremly ear piercing whenever she wants it to be.

Personality: Perky, an idiot, friendly, but sour at times.
How he/she sees himself: A bright, friendly person
Best qualities: Her flexibilty and fighting skills
Worst qualities: Her mental disorder

Background: Hmm...unknown, actually.
Parents: A Sneasel mother and a Mightyena father, both extremly strong.
Siblings: A twin sister, who doesn't appear as much as she does in the RP.
Friend Area: Darkness Ridge
Childhood history: Never got through 2nd grade due to her being mentally challenged, but proclaimed brightest in all the grades before it.
Recent history: Made up a team with her four friends, called team Blockhead, which she made up herself.
Plans for the future: To find a way to cure her low IQ, but she doubts that would happen.

Last edited by Valentine on Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:21 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:06 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Name: Samantha
Profession: Sister

Appearance:
Body type: A shiny Skitty. Not too fat, not too skinny
Other physical features: A Moonstone necklace around her neck
Speech style: Normal girl voice, a little bit like Misty's.

Personality:
General demeanor: Playful, Bashful, Kind, Honest
How she sees herself: Special, nobody can mess with me.
Best qualities: Does anything to help the needy. Respects everyone around her, no matter how stupid they are. She likes to keep a positive upbeat attitude in any situation. Loves working together with other pokemon.
Worst qualities: Often gets lost. Can't do anything without another pokemon beside her.

Background:
Parents: Mum, but currently of an unknown location
Siblings: Both Delcatties, a caring older sister named Amy, and a big protective brother called Leo.
Childhood history: Sam, Amy and Leo got separated from their mother, after the birth of Sam herself. Ever since, big brother Leo has been very protective of them both. And Amy has become somewhat of the mothering type towards Sam.
Recent history: One day on her birthday, Sam suddenly decided to go off on an adventure. After some time of sneaking around her brother, Amy found out what was going on and wished her good luck on her new journey, as well as giving her Sam's birthday present, a Moonstone necklace (the very same one that has been pasted on through the family's generations). When Leo found out, he wasn't very pleased at all, but let Sam go after some time of arguing. After the teary farewell, Samantha was off.
Plans for the future: Making some good friends.

Colour: Cyan, if that's alright by you.

Last edited by Crunchy on Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:26 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Name:Jimmy
Profession:Book-Worm. And is very strong. Excels in Golf.

Appearance:Just a regular Naetoru but it is shiny.
Body Type:Regular.
Hair and eye colors:regular
Other Physical features:When gets mad, it will run super fast in a circle.
Speech Style:Normal

Personality:Happy,always acting smart, calm.
How he/she sees himself:Strong,as Strong could be.
Best Qualities:His ability is to gain more power when he becomes mad. When he calms down his power level drops more than 50%.
Worst qualites:Make fun of people of they fail a move.

Backround:
Parents:A Shiny Meganium mother named Megan. He does not know that much about his father because as soon Jimmy was born he left for a trip and never came back.
Siblings:A older brother,Naetoru who cares for Jimmy a lot.His name is Nick. He is dating a jigglypuff.
Friend Area:Will find out soon.
Childhood History:Jimmy felt sad because his father didnt come back for a long time. SO he went on a journey to find his father but then got ganged up by a pack of Sneasels. He was injured for quite a long time. The doctor said he could of died.
Plans for the future:Evolve to his highest level. And make the girl
pokemon in the other Rescue Force "Pretty Pink" to notice Jimmy.

Color will be red :D

Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:29 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Profile:
Name: Natti
Profession: Part-time spy / assasin, part time Pokemon Rescuer

Appearance: Scyther
Body type: Uh...
Other physical features: Wears gold bangle around right wrist. Colour is less yellow-green than other Scythers.
Speech style: Tendency to be loudish

Personality:
General demeanor: During rescue missions, she will wildly swing between the roles of absolute-take-charge and quietly-take-orders. Will sometimes disappear without notice. (Seriously.)
How she sees herself: An asset to the world, but not too showy about it
Best qualities: Tracking skills
Worst qualities: Tendency to be loud, rude, and slightly manipulative.

Background:
Parents: Unknown. She was abandoned at birth...
Siblings: None that she knows of
Friend Area: Overgrown Forest (on the topmost branches of a hollow tree)
Childhood history: ... but was picked up by an Arcanine who raised her and taught her all her skills
Recent history: Joined Team Blockhead. Is currently on some secret mission or other.
Plans for the future: Level up a lot, find a soulmate, and live happily ever after (you wish!)

Colour: GREEN. (If you don't already know XD)

DeviantART | Webcomic | Photobucket

Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:59 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Worst qualities: Attracts male pokemon by accident. Somewhat puts a spell on them.
[/color]

Charly, would you mind changing that to a better worst quality? Mary-Sues are bad and last I checked, being RED HAWT was a good thing. :P

Still waiting for Kryten, then we can start! Hooray!

Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:48 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

:oops: Sorry about the wait, I didn't see this thread. Start as soon as possible.

Profile:
Name: Logan
Profession: Part-time bodyguard

Appearance:
Body Type: Normal Zangoose, healthy and athletic
Other Physical Features: Long quif at forehead
Speech Style: Proper English

Personality:
General Demeanor: Friendly, sarcastic, doesn't like to take leadership
How She Sees Herself: Sort of an outcast
Best Qualities: Willing to fight til the end, filled with sheer determination, never loses friends.
Worst Qualities: Dangerously deadly when enraged, speaks before he thinks.

Background:
Parents: Both unknown
Siblings: Unknown
Childhood History: Abandoned, raised by pack of Houndoom.
Recent History: Got into a full scale brawl with three Ursaring, and won.
Plans For The Future: Finding some light at the end of the dark tunnel

I'd like my colour to be grey please.

Last edited by Kryten on Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:03 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Let's get this show on the road! Err, I mean, forums. :P

Ziam wasn't with her friends at the moment. She was sitting by a huge spruce tree, looking at all the Pokemon that thrived down the cliff she was sitting on. Her Clefairy doll, which had Pikachu colors to to a factory mishap, was clutched in her paw, but not too tight. It was a quiet Saturday morning, the cool breeze chilling Ziam a small bit, but she didn't mind. The sun was barely out, it was still dawn, but it's rays still shone brightly. Leaves were falling, and almost the whole ground was filled with them. While Ziam looked down at them, she wondered what it was like to be of normal IQ, for she wasn't. A huge konk on her head in an accident had tragically damaged her brain when she was 8, about 4 years ago. She slowly stood up, stretched, and put her Clefairy doll on her head. "I think it's time to go find them, Clurky." She started to walk northward, where Freebs was.

Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:00 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Lol Kryten, it's OK. Also lol at your avatar. What's it supposed to be, a telephone booth?))

Freebs ran through Pokemon Square, accidentally pushing numerous amounts of pokemon aside, causing them all to yell at him.

I wonder if he's home... Freebs wondered to himself. I hope he is!

Freebs kept running until he saw a houndoom he recognized. Freebs jumped from where he was standing and landed right in front of her.

"Hey Logan's mom! Where's Logan?"

Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:01 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Sam sighed, leaving home was harder than it looked, she had been crying ever since she left home. A day or two had passed by, even if Sam wanted to turn back, there was no way she could retrace her steps back to her only family.
The little Skitty looked up with a sparkle in her eye as she saw it, a town or a square or something, many wonderful pokemon could be seen in the distance, was this a pokemon paradise?
Sam began running towards the square, spotting tons of Beautiflies and Butterfrees flying around everywhere, it was so pretty, almost hypnotising. But Sam took a turn for the worst as she suddenly tripped, tumbled, rolled, and bam, right into a Sneasel.
The dizzy Skitty got up as she slowly regained her head to turn towards the fallen Sneasel, "I'm SO sorry!" she bowed her head, "I wasn't watching where I was going! And the crazy butterflies! And I tripped! And I'm sorry! And I'm AM truly! TRULY, truly sorry!" she cried as she went on and on.

Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:42 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Ziam flipped over on her face. Clurky fell off her head, and rolled under a branch. "Woah!" She jumped up, and scratched the back of her head. "No no, it's fine. I do things like that all the time....litteraly." She shrugged. But soon after she took her claws off her head, she realized Clurky...was gone! She screeched, and started to panic. "OH NO! WHERE DID CLURKY GO?!" She threw herself down, pulling every blade of grass from the ground.

Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:54 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Sam blinked at the horrified Sneasel, "Hey, um, you're talking about your doll, right?" she asked smiling, "I think she rolled under there. See?" she said as she pointed her tail over to the branch, not to far away.

Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:04 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Ziam smiled nervously. "Oh..." She darted under the tree. She came back to the Skitty. "You know, I've only been having her around since the weather got colder, she's the only thing that keeps me warm." She gave a puzzled look, she had just utterly embarrased herself. She started to wish it would get warmer so she could put the doll elsewhere.

Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:10 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Sam smiled, "Don't be embarrassed. I think it's cute." she nodded as her attention to Sneasal became lost as she trailed off staring out towards the town square.
The Skitty then looked back up to her, "Hey, I'm Samantha, but you can call me Sam for short, if you wanna. Anyway, I wanted to ask you a favour if I may. Can you please show me around the place? I'm new to these parts, you see..." she explained.

Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:55 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Ziam nodded. "Sure would! By the way, my name is Ziam." She put the doll back on her head, and started to walk. "This way is to the Darkness Bridge. Don't worry, you'll be fine there." She smiled.

Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:13 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Samantha followed Ziam to this so called bridge, "...Darkness Bridge? Sounds kinda spooky to me, Ziam..." she said with a worried tone, "So, what's down there?" she asked, curiously looking up at the doll balancing on Ziam's head.

Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:37 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Jimmy woke up after a long sleep. "Whoa. I got to meet Freebs and Logan today. I better hurry.

Jimmy ran as fast untill he saw Freebs and Logan's mom. "Oh Hi Freebs and Mrs.Logan. How are you."Jimmy asked while he smiled.

"So Mrs.Logan is Logan at your house or by hear?"Jimmy asked. "We were supposed to meet today."

Jimmy then wondered what were they going to do. He wondered fun stuff and not boring stuff.

Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:23 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Last edited by Valentine on Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:01 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

You shouldn't really bring differences in here Ryo and Xalia. You should forget about arguements and just get on with the RP. Ah well, my turn.

Logan was standing with a very scared looking Oddish in the middle of a forest. Willow leaves hung down and sunlight streamed through tiny gaps in the vegetation. The Oddish spoke to Logan in a high pitched voice.

"Thank you ever so much for helping me. Here's your pay, I expect you to lead me out tomorrow too, okay?"

"No problem." Logan replied after taking the credits. "Same time tomorrow as always, g'bye." And with that, Logan dashed off into the wilderness.

He got to a clearing where the trees' branches gave way to forest visitors. He could see his mother at the door with a strange looking creature by the door. The Houndoom wasn't his actual mother, she found him in a bush almost as soon as he was born.

Logan brushed back his fur with his paw and walked to the small, clown-like thing.

"Hey, aren't you Freebs? What brings you here?"

Last edited by Kryten on Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:54 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((This RP is going to try and follow real time. I know that may be near impossible, because a week in real life maybe an hour in the RP, but we're at least going to try by making today November 5, 2006. And I realize that some people here live in the Southern Hemisphere, but because I know three people in this RP that live in the Northern Hemisphere, seasons will change according to the Norhtern Hemisphere))

"Hi Jimmy!" Freebs waved at his friend and twirled the leaf on his head a little. Freebs then looked at Logan who had just walked in.

"Hey Logan! We've been looking for you! Where were you?" Freebs spun around multiple times so that if anyone would attempt to touch him, the scarf would smack them in the face. Then Freebs stopped spinning and clapped his glove-covered hands.

((EDIT: Lol, Xalia. It's Darkness Ridge, not Bridge.))

Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:56 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Now, I might not be able to comd post very often. If I disappear for more than a week, then just pretend I've really disappeared, or just give me directions. And if you are bored, click here and here. Fanart XD

Natti slowly opened one eye and looked around. From where she lived, high above the Overgrown Forest, she had a clear view of most of its happenings. As she looked down, she caught a glimpse of a Zangoose leading an Oddish to the edge of the forest.

She got up, stretched her wings, and flew in the direction of Pokemon Square. She alighted just outside the Makuhita Dojo and began walking towards the Square. There, she saw a typical, lively scene of the area.

She sighed and walked off to sit under a tree. Pulling out a small photograph, she discreetly compared it to the many different Pokemon milling around. It didn't match any of the faces she saw, but she knew it was only a matter of time before she found her target.

Who is it? I'm not telling... but it's a related character. You'll see! XD

DeviantART | Webcomic | Photobucket

Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:41 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Hey Logan and Hey Freebs."Jimmy said while spinning around like Freebs. "So Logan and Freebs what do you want to do."

Jimmy then pulled out an Oran Berry and he sliced it into thirds with his Razor leaf attack. "Yay,now we each have a slice!" "Now let's get going!"
Jimmy said while running around. "Whew! Im tired."

Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:06 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Freebs snatched his piece of the oran berry right off the ground and stuffed it in his mouth, smiling. Then he pushed on his cheeks, and swallowed it all.

Freebs patted Jimmy on the back. "Thanks Jimmy!" Freebs gave Jimmy a thumbs-up right in front of his face.

"Anyways, before I tell you what we're going to do, we have to go meet Ziam." Freebs looked at Logan. "You're coming too!" Freebs grabbed Logan's arm and attempted to drag him south toward Ziam.

((EDIT: This is how friend areas work to reflect the games and so that they can seem more realistic.

You do not currently live in friend areas, you only live in them once you join the rescue team, which none of us have. I'm only letting tessa live there because she's an assassin and she need to be undercover.

When you apply to create a rescue team, you have to buy friend areas to house your members, because that little hut is so small, that it is going to be used as a meeting place.

When you buy a friend area, you are renting out a piece of an area (Ex. Dense Forest is this huge forest, but we only rent out the amount of space we need for our rescue team). For each founder of the rescue team, we get a free friend area. So because we are starting off with a Sneasel, Manene, Scyther, Naetoru, Skitty, and Zangoose, we get to start off with the Friend Areas: Darkness Ridge, Decrepit Lab, Overgrown Forest, Energetic Forest, and Wild Plains.

Once we've started the rescue team, we then live in the friend areas. Some pokemon we recruit (if we recruit any) will offer to buy the friend area they want (usually legendaries, very few pokemon do this), but most will just expect you to have the friend area prepared.

List of legendaries that come with friend areas in the game: Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Lugia, Celebi, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, and Deoxys. Some friend areas are also given out as rewards for completing missions. If you are a Sinnoh pokemon, then you are able to choose whatever friend area you want, as long as it fits (Ryo chose Overgrown Forest for Jimmy the Naetoru). If you are a pre-evo or evo of a pokemon from generations 1-3, then you must be in the friend area of the pokemon that you evolve into or from (I had to go to Decrepit Lab for Freebs the Mime Jr.).

If you have a problem with any of this, please let me know. If you can think of a way to make this better, let me know. For more information about the in-game mechanics on the friend areas (or anything else in the game for that matter) click here

Sorry if this causes any trouble, I just wanted it to be clear.))

Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:11 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

After awhile of following her new friend, the Sneasel, Samantha had no idea where they were anymore, "Ziam, do you even know where we're going?" she asked sadly, maybe they were lost.
When Sam turned back to the dirt path, she saw three pokemon in the distance. As Sam squinted, she managed to see a Zangoose, a Naetoru, and a Manene.
Sam tilted her head in curiosity. They didn't look like the normal kinda pokemon to her. They all seemed different somehow, stronger even.

Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:19 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Freebs tried to drag Logan along as he saw a Sneasel with a doll alongside a Skitty.

"ZIAM!" Freebs dropped Logan's arm and went running towards his friend. He stuck his hand into the air and waved. "Hey Ziam!"

Freebs jumped and landed right in front of the two. "Hello!" Freebs grabbed her doll and put it on his head, trying to balance it. Freebs put his hand up to the side of his mouth and whispered,

"Psst. Ziam? Are you ready to go, to the KOOLIO PLACE OF AWESOMNESS?"

Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next