It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 16  Next
 Poke Armageddon: Joining Closed 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Joey stared blanky at everyone. Death is inevitable......and so is this event.

Joey brought Nightmare back out. "We leave now...I have no interest in being with these people. I will only cause them grief." Nightmare agreed and so did Gruesome.

As he slowly backed away from everyone, Joey muttered "Goodbye......I pray that you do not suffer..." However he said it very quietly, and doubted that anyone heard it.

Joey turned around fully and was on his way, Nightmare and Gruesome in tow.

Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:46 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"He was talking about the Legendary Diaruga and Parukia. I heard about them when I was travelling Shinou" Lucas said. "Diaruga is most likely the pokemon you saw in the town"

Lucas looked at Mastermind. Mastermind projected an image of Diaruga into David's head.

|Is that the pokemon?| Mastermind asked.

Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:46 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ella sighed. "Time or space?" she asked tiredly, "Time or space! How can we choose one or the other? Or are we supposed to seperate?"
Victory comes in numbers Garde chided, You know that. Stay together
"Well, there is some good news. We should stay together. Company brings strength and comfort."
When Jim collapsed, Ella rushed to him. "Keep yourself together!" she said, "If we're going to get through this, we have to work TOGETHER. We need everyone. Including you. No one can predict the part anyone will play in the days to come. Even ths smallest has a part to play, and we need you."
She blushed. "Crud..." she said, "Too much? Geez that sounded corny."
That sounded like me! Garde protested
"You're right, Garde, it did sound like you. Corny and full of hot air." She teased, cracking a small smile.
She turned just in time to see the ghost trainer leave. She didn't stop him, although she wanted to, and she turned back to Lucas. "D-Diarugia and Parkia? Oh. My. God. I've heard of them in my travels as well. But-they're just myths, right? They can't be real. They've got too much power!"

((Hey, I just had a thought. If the world's ending... wouldn't ALL the legendaries come out to play? They're practically pokemon gods, I bet they'd show up.))

Last edited by queenofinsanity on Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:53 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Swabbie, who was extremly annoyed at the trainers that were completely ignoring her, performed Dragon Dance several times before flying through the group at lightning quick speeds, and swiped the closest tree with Aerial Ace, then sitting on top of the closest person's head like a fluffy hat. (The very same person seemed to be freaking out.)

Ryan meanwhile, was climbing down the mountain as fast as he could. He felt that he had to get to the town as fast as possible and get his other three pokemon that he had left in the storage boxes. He didn't trust that storm, and he didn't trust those Absols. Ryan had to get his other pokemon out before anything bad happened.

Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:57 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Joey was becoming more and more distant from the other trainers. He looked back to see them all. Well...I guess I'm far enough from them now that if I die no one will see.

Joey felt the ground shake. He turned around to see his cruel fate before him. It was Groudon.

This is my ending? So be it. Joey returned both Nightmare and Gruesome into their Pokeballs. He then stared at the Groudon, and mumbled a few words. "I am ready."

Groudon roared at an enormous volume, and slammed the ground. The ground near Joey began to crack an open. Soon, the ground right underneath Joey was cracked. It gave, and Joey fell down into the darkness.

Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:57 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

|Is that the pokemon?| Mastermind asked.
David looked at the alakazam.

"That was it. It was so powerful. I don't know why it didn't take me and my pokemon out in the blast. Shot, my arcanine; Yurtle, my torkoal; and Charcolt, my charizard all attacked him. Yet it let them live as well as me."

He looked at the alakazam's trainer. "I don't suppose your alakazam knows why I was spared, does he?"

Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:09 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I'm going to keep posting in Riki's point of view, I'll be going back to Raine later.))
Riki gave up trying to get the trainer's attention and straggerly walked off. He couldn't run due to the pain he had made contact with, and he barked as loud as he could towards the other Pokemon and their trainers. He knew something was wrong, but he wasn't sure what.

Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:14 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ella sighed. "The end of the world is truly upon us." she said glumly.
Did you see that? Garde asked
'See what?'
The ghost trainer. Just died.
Ella sighed. "You guys?" she said, "One of our number is already dead. I think we should get moving."

Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:26 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ryan, who had finally reached the bottom of the slope, picked his bike up from the side of the moutain, mounted it, and petaled as fast as he could towards the town, with Breloom and Growlithe running beside him. Nidorina, Flygon and Lanturn. He couldn't bear losing these pokemon. He regretted depositing them in the PC in the first place. But then, just as he was getting close, there was a massive explosion, and he was knocked right off his bike as the town burst into flames. The train terminal, a building that was one of few stations for the train beetween Kanto and Johto, was also in flames.

Ryan just stood there for a moment, staring. He didn't know what to feel. He sat there for a moment, before finally, he got up, and pulled two Luxury Balls off his belt, and returned his pokemon, got back up, and rode towards the group of trainers.

Meanwhile, Swabbie, got off the person's head, and flew off on the path. Despite being stubborn, this pokemon hated to see people die. It flew towards the legendary pokemon Groudon. and dove down the fissure it had created, hoping to save the person who had fallen.

Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:29 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Joey still had that blank, emotionless face, even though he was falling to his death. I have many regrets...and I will never get a chance to ever be happy-

His thought was interrupted by his head hitting a rock spire. Joey blacked out on contact.

Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:35 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"OH MY GOD!" Jim screamed overhearing what Ella had said and now was even more afraid at finding out that the scary ghost trainer he met earlier just got killed.
"I'm getting out of here. I can take much more of this." Jim got up off of the ground and faced Ella and Lucas.
"Did your pokemon say anything about HOW to survive the Armageddon. Because if you don't mind, THEN I'D REALLY LIKE TO KNOW!"

Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:44 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

The Altaria pulled up. Doubts were forming in it's head. Firstly, it was diving down a fissure created by a legendary pokemon, trying to save a human or another creature that it didn't even know existed, just based on impulse. What could it do, even if there was? No human could survive that fall. So, it flew towards the top of the fissure...

Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:44 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

All of the sudden, Groudon had come and killed one of the trainers that he teleported near.

Is Groudon in on this, too? These constant disasters all over the planet that I've heard about are getting to be too frequent for my tastes. And what was with that guy commiting suicide? And why did Groudon only kill him if it's on a killing spree?

"Ok, I don't know who you guys are or what is going on. First, my name is David..." He called out his pokemon. " and this is Shot, she's my arcanine; Yurtle, he's my torkoal; and Charcolt, he's my charizard and my first pokemon."

He then recalled his pokemon.

"Now that the introductions are over. I think we should get moving. Who agrees?"

Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:19 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Riki quit barking and looked sadly into the trainer who had just spoke up's eyes. He looked back at Raine, and his eyes flared with anger. Yet he made no sound. He simply walked over to the trainer and sat down.
Raine agreed. She looked at Riki and she enraged, but kept it quiet.

Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:25 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

David leaned down and patted the umbreon on the head. "Your umbreon seems to agree with me. How about you?" He asked the umbreon's trainer.

Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:46 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Gene's Scythe ran to David and nodded enthusiasticly. He was followed by Larva and next by Pidger. "I guess I'm stuck helping you guys." Said Gene. Gene flinched as he noticed the dry blood on the back of a trainer's head. {Yes some one FINALLY noticed}

Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:27 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ella sighed. "It's not like there's an instruction manual." she told Jim tartly, "We just need to move."
She put her backpack on, doing her best not to disturb the two pokemon perched on her shoulder. "Lets go, you guys!"

Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:35 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Well, since there are no objections, I say we head to the pokemon center at Mt. Silver. There may not be anything that can give us clues as to what is going on, but it's a place where we can rest and get something to eat."

Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:05 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ella smiled. "Sounds good to me," she said, "Providing it's still there."

Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:24 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Sounds good to me" Lucas said, returning Mjolnir and Mastermind.

Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:34 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:51 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ryan was very confused. What was happening here? The mountain-side town just burst into flames... There were those Absols running about as well, and there were storm clouds overhead, with electricity and red energy running through them.

So, he rode his bike down a path, towards the cabin that him and his family were staying. None of them were really there, because they went to Kanto for the day a while ago using the Kanto-Johto train underpass. In about a minute, he got there, jumped off, and rushed inside. This was the only other way to get the rest of his team, using the PC in the cottage. Then, as he swung the door open, he saw that the place was a mess. Tables were overturned, the PC was on the ground, broken, the doors were splitered, and the rest of the furniture looked like it was taken apart, and someone smashed each peice with a hammer, then shoved it back together.

Ryan, bewildered, ran back outside mounted his bike. He would find another way to get his team, and find what was happening, and he had to find Swabbie.

-----

Meanwhile, the Altaria was simply circling overhead.

Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:20 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Seymourgaudo, do you mean dry blood on the back of Riki's head? He's not human, though he is humanoid in some cases. Raine struck him.))
Riki barked, the pat on his head had touched the rotten, dry blood that started on the back of his upper-neck, and it stung. Raine, still trying to control her anger, nodded in agreement. "Let's go."

Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:27 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Joey moaned a his eyes opened. He tried to stand up, but his legs were weak and exhausted.

He turned his head, and to his astonishment, saw all three of his Pokemon. They looked worse than he was. Nightmare's purple aura was extremely thin, Gruesome's arms were withdrawn and weak, and Empty was motionless on the ground, with only a faint yellow glow coming from his eyes.

My Pokemon...they saved me...how they did it, I may never know...but they saved me...

Joey crawled over to them, and embraced their ghostly bodies. It was the first time he had shown true affection for 13 years. His Pokemon seemed to rocket back to health, happy to see their master alive.

Slowly and steadily, Joey got up. "It's just me and you three..." he said, still using his monotone voice. "We cannot rely on the others we met earlier. They are both untrustworthy and incapable of assisting us...besides...we're miles below the surface, and there's no way they can find us."

Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:05 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((In the pokemon world, all pokemon that can learn Fly can instantly teleport their trainers somewhere, as long as it's a town. It doesn't matter if it's a tiny bird (Pidgey), or a bird with no wings (Doduo and Dodrio)! So obviously, they don't carry them, just teleport. ;) ))

The Altaria, hwo had been circling overhead, saw the red bike with the thousand "Rydel" stickers on it, and the human that was riding it. So, it dove down, and pulled up at the last second. Ryan jumped off the bike, and hugged the fluffy dragon.

"Swabbie! Am I glad to see you!" Ryan exclaimed. The pokemon seemed a bit happy too, and pecked him on the head.

"Um, listen, could you please fly me to the Mount SIlver pokemon center? It's the only way to get there quickly." Ryan said to the bird.

Swabbie made a bird noise, reminding him of another way.

"Okay, okay then. The only smart way."

((Um, I've never played the Metalic Generation of games, so could you please correct me if I make mistakes?))

Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 16  Next