It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16  Next
 Poke Armageddon: Joining Closed 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((daveshan, the armageddon event is roughly happening right now. I'm assuming that's a Metagross you're fighting?))

"Hmm. You're right, Gardevoirs usually do radiate peace and serenity. So, if that's connected to whatever is going on over there, well, does your Gardevoir know what's going on? Is there any way we can ask it?"

Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:37 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Doesn't like...Ghost Pokemon?" replied Joey in his sadistic monotone voice. "Ghosts...they help us link with our future death. They have shown me that I have nothing currently to live for, and that all I can embrace is death."

Joey looked into the sky. "I apologize for my monotone voice...but I have not had a reason to speak with emotion in over fifteen years..."

Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:53 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ella sighed. "Sometimes, she'll... touch my mind, when there's something important she wants to say, but I tried that earlier." She sighed and pulled out a pokeball. "Although I suppose it wouldn't hurt to try again. " She released her Garde, then as an afterthought released her other two. "These are my babies." she said, "My first three pokemon. This is Ember, my Blaziken, Alta, my Altaria, and Garde, my Gardevior." The first two immediately perched on her shoulder, while Garde stood there radiating distress. "See what I mean? Surely you can feel that."

Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:57 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((If you want me to stall the fight a little more I will. But it's not a metagross, it's Diaruga, the time-ruling pokemon. I figured, if you want armageddon, a time-ruling pokemon is probably enough to do it. Of course we could bring in Parukia also and have this RP be the first on Psypoke to include them.))

Just before the seismic bomb made impact, the blue and metalic pokemon's eyes glowed, which caused Charcolt and Yurtle to freeze in mid-air. What caused David's mouth to drop open, though, was that it made his two pokemon reverse their movements. It was as if someone hit rewind on the actions of his pokemon.

Charcolt, holding on to Yurtle, went up into the air, backwards. He circled the air, backwards. While he was doing that, Yurtle was un-iron defensing. Charcolt than came down to the ground and put Yurtle down.

"What the heck just happened, guys?" David asked. The his two pokemon just looked at him blankly as if he were crazy to think they would have the answer. With a sigh, David said, "We're going to need more help then the absols on this one."

Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:42 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Lucas stared at the Ghost Trainer. He really knew how to flatten someones spirit. Lucas hadn't had much to be happy about since Mjolnir evolved two years ago...

Lucas turned to the trainer with the Gardevoir.

"I don't mean to eavesdrop but I have a Pokemon that maybe able to help" Lucas said.

Lucas took yet another Ultra Ball from his belt and released a Kadabra from it.

Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:35 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

No one must have noticed that Riki had snuck away from the cluster, because not a sound from his feet were heard. Riki had slowly walked to a cliff on the mountains and looked down. He sighed and raised his head to a noise, small pebbles being shifted around actually. He saw that Raine had followed him, and she did not look very happy at the moment. "You evil monster..." She started to walk off, but turned back. She aimlessly struck Riki, then resumed walking back to the group of trainers. Riki moaned and turned his head the best he could and looked at his back. It seemed blurry, but he could see a small puddle of blood. He lay down and barked in pain.
((He he, Raine's abusive to Riki. :twisted: I'll add the reason why she struck him and called him an evil monster later in the role play. It's sort of a twist.))

Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:54 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Jim stared at Joey with his eyes wide open. "You're a very scary guy, aren't you? I have a ghost pokemon, too, but I've never even remotely thought scary things like that..." Jim took a few steps away from Joey and decided to watch what Lucas was going to do with his Kadabra and Ella's Gardevoir.

Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:53 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"I used to think these thoughts were scary as well, but once you have seen death as much as I have...you begin to blend with it." stated Joey.

Joey noticed Jim had backed away. "I suppose I should leave...I do not enjoy dampening people's spirits..." Joey explained in his ambivalent voice.

Empty and Gruesome came to Joey, and hovered around him. "...what? You two wish to leave as well?" he asked his Pokemon. "I see. I will take you away from the normal people you hate so much."

Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:23 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Jim walked back over to Joey. "It's OK, you don't have to leave." Jim thought for a moment and then got an idea. "How's about I show you my pokemon?" Jim borught out his three pokemon: Akil, Wyatt, and Gleda. "Mine are a lot happier in general than yours seem to be, but oh well." Akil looked at Empty for a second, and then started poking it, curious about why Akil thought he seemed so lifeless. "See?" said Jim pointing at Akil.

Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:04 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

David began thinking hard on how to win as the absols continued rushing the mysterious four-legged, blue and metalic pokemon. Suddenly, all of the abosls stopped moving the same way Charcolt and Yurtle did right before they went into reverse. Just then, people started screaming and pointing. They could all now see the absols and the strange pokemon.

What happens now? David wondered.

To answer his question, all of the absols, himself, and his pokemon were suddenly teleported to an area out side the city. Looking around, David saw the group of trainers he spotted earlier standing around with some of their pokemon out.

"Uh..." Was all David had time to say before he heard a massive explosion in the direction of the city.

Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:20 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

At the sound of the explosion Lucas' head immediately looked around.

"What the hell was that?!" Lucas exclaimed.

Mjolnir and Mastermind were staring in one particular direction.

"Mastermind. What was that?" Lucas asked.

>>An explosion. It came from the city in that direction.<< Mastermind replied telepathically.

Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:25 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Riki heard the explosion and barked. Even though he felt terrible at the moment, he got up and ran towards the Absols as if he knew they had something to do with what he heard. He barked and growled at the herd of Absols and the person that stood before them. Riki's blood had gotten raw, and it filled with dust, dirt, and rocks. The splintering pain brought him down to the ground. No matter how much it hurt, he kept his eyes fixed on the trainer, but now not barking. He seemed to be whining. But that was almost impossible for a cold soul like himself.

Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:28 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Akil, Gleda, Wyatt, return!" At the sound of the explosion, Jim took out his pokeballs as fast as he could and returned his pokemon. Jim looked around and saw a trainer with a bunch of absols and a strange space-looking pokemon.
Either that guy is an absol trainer, or all those absols are here because of a natural disaster. Maybe they're here because of the explosion! Jim looked over at the absols and the strange pokemon.
Maybe that strange pokemon belongs to the trainer. That looks like a strong pokemon, so if that's his pokemon, he must be a pretty good trainer.
Jim wasn't sure of whether to go to the city to see what happened, or interview the possible-absol-trainer on the explosion. After a little bit, Jim got an idea. Jim sent Gleda back out and told him to go talk to the absols, and then to use gestures or make pictures on the ground to show him what was going on. Gleda nodded and flew over to the group of pokemon and decided to talk to an absol.

Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:10 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Joey noticed that Empty's eyes had began eminating a yellow glow. It seems the explosion is making Empty feel uneasy.

"Empty, you need not be out here and be upset. Return." ordered Joey as he brought out Empty's Pokeball.

Gruesome, however, appeared to be fine. The explosion must be eminating malice...otherwise I think Gruesome would be upset as well.

What is going on...if this keeps up...evenImight get uneasy...which would suprise me greatly...

Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:14 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

David didn't wait for anyone to ask questions.

"There was a big blue and metallic pokemon. It could make things go in reverse. My charizard went backwards in mid-air. My torkoal...un-iron defensed. It defeated every single absol like it was nothing."

When the smoke of the explosion cleared, another testiment to the strange pokemon's power was shown. Half the city was destroyed by the blast.

((Woot! Let's get this armageddon on.))

Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:17 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((You do know that Riki is staring you right in the eye and whining in pain, don't you?))

Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:25 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((You don't by any chance mean me, do you Xaliaphous? If so I can respond right now...if it's someone else we might have to wait.

Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:43 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((No, daveshan. But you could notice him.))

Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:45 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Bleh, I'll not bother. Ah well....gotta wait for others then....'cuz I can't think of a thing to post currently))

Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:53 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Meh, I'm hanging around the chats, staring mindlessly as no one says anything there.))

Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:54 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Well, keep in mind, David just fought a super-powered pokemon that he had never seen before and had powers he had never thought could exist. After the fight, he was teleported to an area outside of the city he was in. Half of the city then exploded. He's a bit shaken up at the moment.))

Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:11 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Woohoo, Shinou ledgendaries! Yeah, bring in Pakuria too, if you want to.))

pain death destruction doom has come the destroyers of the world are upon us

Scrunching his eyes up to avoid looking directly at Garde, Ricky said, "Yeah, I'm pretty sure I can feel that."

the world shall fall and naught can stop its destruction survival even for a few may be impossible

Just then, a huge explosion was heard in the distance, from the direction of a nearby town.
"Um... do you suppose we should go check that out?" Ricky said, still avoiding Garde's eyes, as he released Lance, his Dragonite, and returned Claw.

Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:39 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ella smiled at the new face. "What did you have in mind?" she asked. ((That would be Lucas))
After the explosion, and Ricky's suggestion, Ella nodded mutely, scooping up Garde and hugging her. "God, what's going to happen?" she asked the sky, "Is she right? Is this the end? Garde, tell me something! I could use a hand."
She started to relax at the familiar mindtouch. This is beyond just me. she said, This is the end of the world, and the choosing of those who are to live on. Be careful the path you choose, for a wrong turning can end in yours.
Ella gulped. "I don't suppose you guys heard that." she said miserably, "No, you couldn't have. Garde says... the world is ending. There's a choosing at the moment of who will live and who will die." she gulped. "I want to live. There has to be something we can do."

Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:25 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"There must be something... What do you think Mastermind?" Lucas asked, looking at the Kadabra.

Mastermind didn't respond but instead stared at a single point in the sky. Mastermind suddenly dropped to his knees and leant on one arm for support.

"What is it?" Lucas asked, kneeling next to him.

Mastermind didn't respond but began to shine a blinding white.

"No... It can't be..." Lucas breathed.

Mastermind slowly began to get bigger and change shape, his moustache got longer and another spoon formed in his left hand. The shining stopped and revealed a fully evolved Alakazam.

Mastermind stood up and stared at Lucas.

"H-How? Y-You can't evolve like that...." Lucas whispered.

|Redeemer and Destroyer, Pawn and Messiah.| Mastermind said. |Time and Space... Only one will save this world|

|You must choose which path you walk|

Lucas stared at Mastermind, shock betraying his face.

"Y-You mean....?" Lucas asked.

Mastermind nodded.

"Blue metallic pokemon... Could reverse time... Oh my god..." Lucas breathed.

Lucas turned to the others.

"Mastermind just told me something very disturbing. He said Time and Space... Only one will save this world... We must choose which path we walk." Lucas asked.

Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:19 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

After speaking with an absol, Gleda flew back over to Jim and picked up a stick lying in the ground. She drew numerous pictures of natural disasters, tidal waves, earthquakes, avalanches, etc. Jim started to freak out at hearing this.

"Oh...my...GOD! Natural disasters all over the world! We could be next!"
Jim then turned to speak to Lucas, but stopped as he heard what he was saying.

"The world?!" Jim was now completely scared and freaked out. He was experiencing the end of the world!

"If one person must save the world, then that means it's going to end! And if your alakazam is right, then the fabrics of time and space might be ripped too!"

Jim began to hyperventilate(sp?). He called back Gleda into its pokeball and fell to the ground and gripped the Earth which was about to be destroyed. He unbuckled his six pokeballs from his waist (three are empty) and let them fall to the ground.

((Not too good at handling this like the rest of you...))

Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16  Next