Aqua 7%  7%  [ 1 ]
Snagem 7%  7%  [ 1 ]
Cipher 27%  27%  [ 4 ]
Rocket 33%  33%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 15

Evil 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Go Regirock! Use Shadow Rock on Charizard!"(rock slide....much better...)

Regirock summoned up it's powers and lifted it's arms. all of the rock in the town, form pebbles to boulders, lifted with him. Some pieces of earth did it, one by one, very quickly Regirock prepared them for an assault..

"Go Aerodactyl, hold Charizard down!!!" yelled Rex from the tallest building in the area. Aerodactyl swiftly flew up and caught charizard by the wing. It used SHadow Hold to keep Charizard from moving (it's effect in the game is retarded, so can we make it this. the pokemon must be touching the other one to activate it. Then the opposing pokemon can't move. ok?) Then Aerodactyl leaped off, gripping Charizard's wiings, making permanent scars on them. It then flew away form Charizard, next to Rex."Finish him!!!" Regirock suddenly pelted hundreds of rocks at the Charizard. It was an easy target, for the Charizard couldn't move. It then quickly fell to the ground. Rex jumped onto Aerodactyl and flew towards the Charizard...

Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:44 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Charizard was very badly bruised from the rocks, and fell to the ground and roared.
"Rex... you monster." Charizard fell to the ground in defeat, wanting to die knowing that he had failed Oak in such an important mission.
"Even though, you have defeated me... I will not leave this battle or this world...in disgrace.
Charizard fired one last flamethrower at the charging Aerodactyl, before he finally passed out.

((I'd tell you why I'm in such a death-related mood right now, but then you might get mad at me for spoiling something :D ))

Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:09 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Rex climbed down the building just in time to se Aerodactyl being thrushed backwards by the flamethrower. After Rex got down he returned Regirock to it's pokeball and walked next to Aerodactyl. "That must have hurt it... On closer inspection, Rex saw that half of Aerodactyl's face was black and charred, just like his. "Return Aerodactyl..." Aerodactyl returned itself to the pokeball. Then Rex walked over to the charizard, picked up the extremely large satchel and walked a good distance away from it. "You're my slave now...Return." Rex returned the Charizard to it's pokeball. He then contained that pokeball inside a larger black pokeball.You won't be leaving now... He then started walking towards the forest leading towards Pallet town...

Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:30 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Sorry Me didn't post, I was too busy doing...other stuff.))

Inrdi sighed and followed Spence. "I don't know what team he's on, so how are we going to find him?" She asked Andreas. Raine decided to come out from behind the tree and scampered over to the others. She crawled up Indri's back and sat on her shoulder.

Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:38 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Finally! I've earned some of their trust!

"I heard him say he was flying here from Lilycove City. Snagem and Cipher are the biggest teams in Orre, and since he's not on Cipher, there's a good chance he ought to be on Snagem."

((If you don't mind Birdknight, I'd like to still control the Charizard...))

Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:17 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Sure, but dont let it come out...It's controlled in a ball that won't let it.My other post explains it. K?)

Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:13 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence smirked, "Alrightyo then, so he's from Snagem? Gotcha!" he nodded and then went on, "Okay then, so, can you lead the way?" he asked curiously, "How do you get around, anyway? Do you fly?"

Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:11 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Whatever the situation calls for, that's my transportation. Flying, surfing, walking, all of it." Andreas put his hands in his pockets and walked towards the city outskirts. "Do you know the whereabouts of any their bases?"

Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:09 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence followed Andreas outside of the town. He shook his head as he said, "No, I was kinda hoping you would know..." he then smiled in his direction.

Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:05 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Indri watched Spence and Andreas walk away. Raine was still on her shoulder, bouncing around and meowing. She looked at her.
"Raine, do you want something? Like Pokefood? You seem like it."
Raine nodded and got even more excited.
"Well then, let's go."
She started walking in the direction of the PokeMart.

Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:14 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Well I guess we'd better start looking places. Are there any places in this region that seem to be abandoned, but people'll report seeing weird guys walking in there?" Andreas kept walking until he noticed the lack of Indri's voice. "Hey," he said turning towards Spence. "Where's your untrusting friend?"

Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:53 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence suddenly stopped and closed his eyes, "Her name's Indri, and she happens to be my friend..." he opened them back up to turned and glare at Andreas, "What's with all the questions, anyway?! We already said we don't know anything!" he yelled to get the point into his head, "We haven't been contacted for a while now, anyway. They probably think we're dead." he shrugged.

Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:40 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Whoooooooooa," Andreas said turning to Spence waving his hands. "I don't want any trouble. Just curious is all." Andreas put his hand on his chin and thought for a moment. "Don't you guys have a desert here in Oore? If Cipher doesn't have a base there, chances are Snagem does."

Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:47 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence sighed as he remembered something that caught his eye awhile back, "Did you ever see the strange mountain formation in the middle of the desert, east of here? Maybe there's a chance Snagem Hideout could be there, you know, built hidden in the middle of it...I don't know..." he shrugged again.

Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:02 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Sure, why not?" Andreas asked. "If we work together, perhaps we could both get a promotion." Andreas looked around. "So where is...Indri, anyway? Isn't she coming?"

Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:22 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence shook his head, "Nah, let's go without her. I don't think she likes working with you anyway. I am kinda unsure myself, but I trust you..." he said as he stared into space.
Spence then looked up and over the waste lands, "So Andreas, got a pokemon we can use?"

Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:32 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"To get there? Errr...no. I...uh...walked here."

Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:41 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence chuckled to himself as he started to run, "Come on then! We can talk on the way!" he shouted back to Andreas.

Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:44 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Okay then!" Andreas yelled catching up to Spence. "Let's talk. I was sent here too look for that Snagem guy, why are you here?"

Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:19 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Rex continued walking, staggering at every step. He banged into trees, and tripped ver rocks. Half of his face was charred and blackened, and paining like a sharp sword. He couldn't stand it any longer. "Go Aerodactyl..." Rex just barely managed to release Aerodactyl from it's pokeball. "Take me back..." Rex fell to the ground. Aerodactyl knew what to do. It managed to throw Rex onto it's back and flew high into the sky, making sure not to let Rex fall off. Aerodactyl soared higher and fleweast, towards Orre...

Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 295 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12