It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 295 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Evil 

Vote for what team you're part of
Magma 27%  27%  [ 4 ]
Aqua 7%  7%  [ 1 ]
Snagem 7%  7%  [ 1 ]
Cipher 27%  27%  [ 4 ]
Rocket 33%  33%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 15

Evil 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Indri nodded. "That thing is a beast. I'll need all the help I can get." She ordered Nut to jump on Suicune and Fury Swipe at it. Suicune roared and used Shadow Rush on Aipom, sending him down. He struggled getting back up, but did so and did another Double Team.

Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:59 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((And the real Suicune is in Johto... You can go there if you want, but can you stay in Phenac for a little bit? Please?))
"How could you! It's just a baby, let it go!" Oak reached out a hand between the rocks. "Blastoise!" he called to his pokemon. A full-health Blastoise then popped out of Prof. Oak's pokeball in Rex's bag. "Take that pokeball containing a charmander and bring it to Cinabar Island!" Blastoise grunted and then used rapid spin on Rex, knocking him away from the blinking pokeball on the floor, and then grabbed the charmander and headed towards Cinabar Island.

Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:22 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"NO you dont! Tell him to stop, or all of your pokemonn are dead... Plus I will blow this entire place up, killing al the pokemon here, all of the trainers pokemon to...It's your choice Oak. Your pokemon, or every trainer in Kanto's...You decide...Regirock, Shadow tomb on the bag. Just so your pokemon can't hear you. And crush Oaks arm while you're at it"
Regirock collapsed the rocks on Oaks arm. Then it created a very small, but sturdy dome of rocks aroundthe bag. "Now put it underground."

Regirock submerged the smaller dome.

"Now...whats your choice?"

Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:18 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:53 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Oak screamed at the pain in his arm. "I can't do anything about it. Both my charizard and blastoise are too far away to hear me. Now cut out this foolishness and leave those pokemon alone. Who are you? Some kind of Team Rocket scum?"

Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:05 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Not a Rocket scum. A Snagem Executive. Goobye Oak. Regirock, get me the sack. Thank you. Goodbye Oak."

Rex walked out of the building, into another section. The pokeball holder. "It's a good thing it's nighttime, or all these pokemon would be out." Rex picked up all the pokeballs and put them in the sack. He then walked outside, at a safe distance. "Go Regirock. Shadow Beam" as Regirock let out the beam, Rex climbed onto the Aerodactyl.

Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:08 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Team Magma owns the XD Suicune...))
((And the real Suicune is in Johto... You can go there if you want, but can you stay in Phenac for a little bit? Please?))

((Well, we sure screwed it...Can Xalia please get it here? I mean, it's a bit late now, don't you think?))

Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:02 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:32 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Or you could tell everyone to ignore a certain amount of posts... :? ))

Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:47 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence got to the very top of the city to see a massive colosseum sided by two spectacular waterfalls. He stared up at the sight, "Wow, I wonder if it's still open!" he said as he started to run towards the opening.

((There's your chance to talk to us.))

Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:52 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Indri ran after him. "It does look nice." She stayed in place and looked.
((Not much for me to do right now...))

Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:57 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((You seem upset. I'm sorry if you are, but that's the way the way the north winds blow))

Andreas heard what Spence said and stepped in front of him, blocking his way. "Wonder if what's still open? That waterfall thing? What used to be in there?"

((Don't forget, that's yours and Xaliaphous' base))

Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:00 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((I know that, Spence doesn't know though.))

Spence stepped back, holding a pokeball up front, "Who the hell are you?!" he questioned, "Why are you blocking my path?!"
Spence got ready for anything. This guy looked tough.

Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:03 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((XD North winds blow. North winds blow when Suicune comes along.))
Raine popped out from behind Indri's shoulder and snarled. She threw out her claws and hissed. "Who the heck are you?! And what do you want?!" She asked. She became cross and tightened her fists.

Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:14 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Listen, kid." he said to Spence. "Answer the question, and I'll let ya go unharmed to solve mysteries with your buddy and stupid dog." Andreas then turned to Indri. "I wannna know the answer to my question. And don't think about letting that thing loose on me, 'cause I got somethin with twice as much power." Andreas through Weavile out and gave Indri a threatening look.

((XD Another bad joke.))

Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:20 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Y' know, I've always hated Weavile. It's ugly as crap, and Sneasel's powerful enough on its own.))
Indri rolled her eyes. "I don't have to let her loose. She does it herself." Indri walked away and didn't look back. Raine still looked at the man and snarled, and she gave a infuriated look at it.

Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:24 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence summoned the pokemon in his hand, it was Scizor, "We're not scared of you!" he smiled, "I don't talk to strangers. But in this case, you must be from another team, am I correct? I've heard a lot about you guys lately...you must think you're pretty tough, huh?" he chuckled.
Scizor then stepped foreword to stretch out its two massive claws, giving the Weavile a warning to back off.
Spence halted the Scizor from attacking, "What's going on in the colosseum...?" Why don't you just let us past?" he asked curiously.

Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:41 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Indri walked back to the two and sat down on a rock. "Proceed."
((Err, not much to do.))

Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:56 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Andreas was getting angry. "I'm not lettin' you pass 'cause that buildin' over there seems important. And I want you to tell me why. Weavile! Shadow Ball!" Weavile gave Andreas a bad look and shook her head as if saying "I hate you soooooooo much..." and then powered up a shadow ball between her hands, and fired it at Scizor.

Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:53 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Scizor blocked the shadowball and then came around to try and land a slash attack.
Spence was confused, "Isn't that place just a colosseum...?" he pointed up at the building, "Wait! What else could it be?" he asked scratching his head.

((Yep, he has no idea.))

Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:56 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Weavile took the slash attack and landed behind Andreas, but quickly got back up on his feet and jumped towards Scizor to try and land a Shadow Claw attack, scratching Andreas in the process.
"Weavile! Cut that out!" Andreas started rubbing his arm and turned to Spence. "Stop playing around! I don't have time for games, kid. That place may be a colloseum, but I'd bet my Weavile, it ain't!"

((Betting pokemon?! :o EVIL!))

Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:25 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence tilted his head and pondered the situation to himself, "So wait!? You haven't even checked what it is? And yet, and you're fighting me...?" he scratched his head and then came to the decision to smile.
Spence then turned back to the battle to notice the shadow move that collided with his Scizor, sending the steel pokemon a couple of feet back and splashing into the water.
Spence stepped foreword angrily as he threw his fist left to right, "Are you serious!? A Shadow Pokemon!? Give me a break!" he shouted to sigh afterward. He then turned to the willing to fight on Scizor, who was finding it very difficult to stand, "Scizor, that's it. Return." he ordered as he returned the tired pokemon back to its pokeball.
Spence shrugged and then walked up to the man and his Weavile, "Good match. I'm Spence, what's your name?" he asked, holding out his hand in defeat.

Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:43 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"What?" Andreas thought confused. Spence had just ended the battle and introduced himself, without even barely a fight. "Maybe he thinks my weavile is a shadow pokemon...better let him have his fun."
"Err...Andreas." Andreas grabbed Spence's hand and shook it.

((Yeah, it's not a shadow, Shadow Claw is just a new move from P/D))

Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:30 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence nodded and then removed his hand to walk past Andreas with a grin, "So, what team are you on?" he asked, strolling by the running water, "Tell me, why are you here...?"
Spence still wasn't sure about Andreas' pokemon. Shadow Claw just sounded like a shadow move to him, but maybe it wasn't, he didn't know. Still, Scizor hasn't been for a check up in ages, so Spence wasn't going to win that battle anyway, shadow or no shadow pokemon.

Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:08 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Bad stuff keeps happening! Will this RP ever make everyone happy? :? ))
"Team? What do you mean?" Andreas then broke eye contact as he tried to keep his identity as a Rocket member secret.
"Business, strictly business." Andreas then returned his weavile and looked back at him. "Now you tell me. Why are you here?"

Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 295 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next