It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 295 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next
 Evil 

Vote for what team you're part of
Magma 27%  27%  [ 4 ]
Aqua 7%  7%  [ 1 ]
Snagem 7%  7%  [ 1 ]
Cipher 27%  27%  [ 4 ]
Rocket 33%  33%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 15

Evil 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Raine launched her attack and smirked evily. Dratini struck her with a Body Slam.. Indri smiled. "Raine! Blizzard!"

Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:08 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence laughed, "Wow, I wish you were my pokemon!" he smiled as the Flygon flew around the battle.

Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:39 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The Dratini looked tired and weak after the Blizzard. Indri took out a Great Ball and threw it. "Please, stay in..."

Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:17 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

The Flygon then flew upside down and watched the pokeball titch in amazement. Spence on the other hand was finding it very difficult to stay on her back as he then fell off and landed on his head, "Ouch!" he cried.

Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:24 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Indri heard the crash and ran over to Spence. "Dang, are you okay?" Flygon looked ashamed.

Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:48 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence got up and laughed, "I'm fine!" he smiled as he patted Flygon on the head. He then turned to Indri, "So...did you catch it yet?" he asked.

Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:34 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Flygon smiled. "I think...let me go check." Indri walked over to the pokeball. It had settled. "Yep."

Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:04 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence nodded and hopped onto the Flygon once again, "Okay, what's our next mission?" he asked, ready for anything.
Spence knew something was up at that waterfall, but he had to let that go for now, he wasn't ready to face his destiny just yet. He needed more clues to his past first.

Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:11 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Indri also hopped onto Flygon. "I'm not sure...I guess we can just grab lunch or something." She thought of what to do.

Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:14 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Edits on the first page, just in case you didn't see them. List of all the XDs))
Andreas walked back towards Fortree and it was now night-time. He decided to set up camp for the night.
"Today was a day of wild and crazy madness. Hopes I'll get sent somewhere with XDs on my next mission. I'd be a great trainer if I had one o' them." Andreas then drifted off to sleep in the middle of Route 120.

Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:23 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Okay. I'll magically turn the Dratini into a Ditto. OMG, Suicune's is an XD! I MUST have her!))

Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:26 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((O_o When you said purple dratini, I thought you meant shiny! Whoops! ^^"))

Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:37 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I can't remember the color of a shiny Dratini. :P ))

Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:38 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Okay. I'll magically turn the Dratini into a Ditto. OMG, Suicune's is an XD! I MUST have her!))

((How about you don't know its a ditto because it transformed into a dratini?))

Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:47 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Pelli, please respond to my last post here in this topic...thank you!)

Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:48 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:53 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((SORRY! I completely forgot that I controlled Gonzap! Apologies!))
"Don't worry Rex. We've got bigger problems on our hands than that. We need you in Kanto, ASAP. Apparently XD-0036-38 bred, and now three of their eggs have been unleashed upon the world. Some of our agents over there have reported that apparently that doof Oak wants to wait until they hatch and then give them away to starting trainers. This CAN'T HAPPEN. OK? Also, I'm gonna need your Regice and Regirock too, though. Take back the registeel you caught though, we just need the Rock and Ice golems to try and calm down XD003."

((Remember that Shadows and XDs are supposed to be heartless.))

Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:09 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Please Lord Gonzap, may I keep Regirock instead? It goes perfactly well with my team. I am already seeing several combos and amazing attacks to use with it and my other pokemon, so may I use Regirock instead of Regice?"

Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:38 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence shrugged, "It's all up to you, Indri!" he nodded with a smile.

Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:47 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Team:Magma

Appearance: Short hair black denim jeans
Body type: RSE guitarist-like(Without the guitar)
Hair and eye colours: black (Hair) blue (Eyes)
Face type: RSE guitarist but more intense
Other physical features: goatee
Clothing style: Magma uniform
Speech style: "Get back here you punk!!Im gonna beat you down!"

Personality:Mean to everyone but his superiours(How he hates them....)and his pokemon.He treats his pokemon like they are the ultimate things
General demeanor: Mean rude
How he/she sees himself:Good and evil
Best qualities: Good batler
Worst qualities: No sense of humor,Has to litterally force himself not to talk back to superiors
Background:Wasnt treated right as a child/Used poke's to get back at everyone who he didnt like
Recent history: Tried to capture Xd-019(Thats his faverite poke)But got beat senslesly
Plans for the future: Catch Xd-019 and get back at his annoying superiors
Residing Base: Mt.Ember
Reason for joining team:He wasnt accepted into team aqua and wanted revenge

Quirks:Doesnt like being beaten
Pet peeve(s): Sometimes overconfident

Pokemon 1: Polirath
Stolen: N
Shadow: N
Attacks: Dynamic punch,Hydro pump,Bulk up,Rain dance
Personality: Likes to fight along side Myles(Myles faverite)

Pokemon 2:Charmeleon
Stolen: Y
Shadow: N
Attacks: Flamethrower,dragon claw,mega punch,E Q
Personality:Was stolen the day after it hatched.Thinks Myles is its mother and helps him whenever it does

Pokemon 3:Sandslash
Stolen: Y
Shadow: Y
Attacks: Shadow charge(Charges opponent with a shadowy aurora)Slash,Dig,Defense curl
Personality: Stolen from a rookie trainer as a sandshrew,it made the trainer give up pkmn training forever:cry:
Was also made shadow

Last edited by Preblooch on Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:47 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((No offense Preblooch, but I've seen the pokemon ranger scuffle, and I've seen your grammar. Just make sure it's better than in there OK? Illiteracy in RPs is one of my pet peeves.))

"Sure, go ahead. Now give me that pokeball containing Regice."

Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:52 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Indri nodded and jumped on Flygon. "I guess we could stop by the berry master for some berries to eat." She wondered off.

Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:37 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Myles walked down the hallway of the Mt. ember headquarters."Finally i can get off this floating rock and get team aqua.......and anyone else who gets in my way!"Myles stepped into a small room where an admin sat to give him his orders.

"So you are the one who always complains about never getting a good mission aye?"The admin spun around in his chair."I dont think you deserve to leave this mountain!"The admin got up."Defeat me in a battle and prove to me you are a good member of Team Magma!"

Myles reached for his trusty pall Poliwrath."Go Poliwrath!"The admin sent out his Camerupt

{camerupt}"Camerupt use fire blast!"

{poliwrath}"Poliwrath use bulk up to defend yourself!"

{camerupt}"Camerupt now use magnitude!"

{poliwrath}"Poliwrath bulk up again!Now stand your ground and take the attack!"

{camerupt}"Kekeke your making this too easy......Now camerupt use body slam!"

{poliwrath}"Poliwrath counter with dynamic punch!!"

(Note i put the pics to show you whos attacking.The poke'mon are not the ones talking)

"Noo my Camerupt was defeated!!"The admin called back his poke'mon then sat down in his chair.*grumble"Heres your pass out of the base"*grumble

Myles returned his Poliwrath to its ball and began to leave the island.
*Thinks in head*"That guy was to easy to beat he doesnt deserve his position.Maybe now i can find that Archie and he he he 'Releave' him of his duty"

Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:04 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Yes sir!" Rex walked up to Lord Gonzap and handed him the two pokeballs containing Regice and Registeel. "Also, here are the Wailord and the Relicanth." Rex handed Gonzap two more pokeballs. He was glad for his reward. He then walked out of the building, and towards an open area. "To base Aerodactyl!" In a matter of minutes, Aerodactyl had landed inside the S.S. Libra. "Alright, return Aerodactyl!" After returning Aerodactyl to it's pokeball, Rex walked up to a machine. He placed six of the eight pokeballs he had with him onto it. He pressed a button and suddenlu the machine lit up. The light lasted for a few seconds, then died out. He then picked up his pokeballs and once again, let Aerodactyl out of it's pokeball. "To Kanto's Pallet town!" Rex hopped onto Aerodactyl and flew off into the distance.

(fyi, Aqua's base is still getting creamed by the storm...)

Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:37 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Myles walked down the hallway of the Mt. ember headquarters."Finally i can get off this floating rock and get team aqua....... You don't need that many .'s and anyone else who gets in my way!"Myles stepped into a small room where an admin sat to give him his orders.

"So you are the one who always complains about never getting a good mission aye?"The admin spun around in his chair."I dont think you deserve to leave this mountain!"The admin got up."Defeat me in a battle and prove to me you are a good member of Team Magma!"

Myles reached for his trusty pall Poliwrath."Go Poliwrath!"The admin sent out his Camerupt

{camerupt}"Camerupt use fire blast!"

{poliwrath}"Poliwrath use bulk up to defend yourself!"

{camerupt}"Camerupt now use magnitude!"

{poliwrath}"Poliwrath bulk up again!Now stand your ground and take the attack!"

{camerupt}"Kekeke your making this too easy......[color=7] Still too many .'s. Three is fine.[/color]Now camerupt use body slam!"

{poliwrath}"Poliwrath counter with dynamic punch!!"

(Note i put the pics to show you whos attacking.The poke'mon are not the ones talking)
You don't need pics at all...All you need is detail, which unfortunately, you lack. How did the battle go? All I know is what you two said.

"Noo my Camerupt was defeated!!" Because the world just NEEDS more !'s.The admin called back his poke'mon Pokemon is better than poke'mon. This isn't completely necessary, this is just my opinion then sat down in his chair.*grumble"Heres your pass out of the base"*grumble Here's a better way to state that:
"Here's your pass to leave the base..." grumbled the magma admin.
And that battle was a tad too easy don'tcha think?

Myles returned his Poliwrath to its ball and began to leave the island.
*Thinks in head*"That guy was to easy to beat he doesnt deserve his position.Maybe now i can find that Archie and he he he 'Releave' him of his duty"

Telling actions with *'s is BAD. If you want people to know what's going on, just type it normally. If you want people to know what your character is thinking, then type it in italics.

((Teehee...I feel like a Rater in the rating center))

Andreas woke up the next morning and packed up all of his stuff. He then continued on his journey back to Fortree City. Before long he was at the front door.
"Where's Admin Topeka?" he asked a fellow grunt as he walked in.
"In her office," he said pointing towards a half-built hallway.
Andreas walked towards Rocket Admin Topeka's office rather quickly, because he was anxious to tell her about what he had seen.
Before long, he stood in front of her door and sighed at his failed mission, but thought it was imperative that Topeka received information on the trainer who apparently owned two legendary pokemon and an XD.
"Topeka?" asked Andreas nervously.
"Oh, Andreas," she replied. "Glad to see you've completed your mission so quickly. Which shadow pokemon have you acquired?"
"None, but--"
"Then why are you back here?! Get your butt back to Lilycove before one of the other teams captures those shadows!"
"Topeka, I have information regarding some legendary pokemon and an XD."
"This better be good, Andreas." Topeka sighed at Andreas' apparent failure. "What information."
" There appears to be a trainer who owns the legendary golems Registeel and Regice along with a Dark Purple Aerodactyl. I thought it was shiny at first, but then I realized it knew shadow moves, so I thought--"
"Two legendaries and an XD. Wow. Do you know where Team Rocket might be able to find this trainer."
"No...but I think I heard him say he was going to Oore."
"Then, so will you. Andreas good job on this information, but you better make something of it on this next mission. Go to Oore and find this trainer, battle him to see his true skills, and then recruit him. If you cannot recruit him--"
"Then kidnap him. Gotcha." Andreas walked out of the room and headed back to Lilycove to catch a boat to Gateon Port.

((Birdknight, you can't have eight pokemon. I don't care how evil you are, you just can't have that many pokemon, OK? Make sure you put those extra two in a box or something, k?))

Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 295 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next