It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 295 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Evil 

Vote for what team you're part of
Magma 27%  27%  [ 4 ]
Aqua 7%  7%  [ 1 ]
Snagem 7%  7%  [ 1 ]
Cipher 27%  27%  [ 4 ]
Rocket 33%  33%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 15

Evil 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Ummm, Dragonite and Aerodactyl are kinda to high for your kabutops...))
"Dragonite! Use Outrage!" Dragonite's eyes began to glow red as it began to attack the aerodactyl, and then chucked it to the ground. After aerodactyl hit the ground, dragonite started charging straight at kabutops.
While Oak was on the floor, he swung his feet around in an attempt to stand up and knock down Rex at the same time.

"Phenac..." Andreas said walking into one of Oore's biggest city. "Let's see, where should I head first..." Andreas looked around to see what building could help him find who he was looking for. "Ah! That big waterfall! The people in there should be of some help."

Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:58 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Rex caught Oaks foot. He immediately stand up. "THAT IS IT! I HAVE HAD IT WITH YOU! GO REGIROCK! USE SHADOW BEAM!" Regirock quickly came out of the ball and fired an ultra powerful blast right at dragonite. The blast was soo big, that in fact, it tripled the size of the hole in Oak's roof. The blast knocked Dragonite, far out, maybe into the atmosphere. Rex didn't even know. "Now Oak, where are they!" Rex held Oak up by the leg.

Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:22 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Indri looked back at Spence. "I seriously don't care. I know the other teams, but they're too poor set up to actually do anything bad to them." She picked another berry.

Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:34 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Oak watched as his dragonite was knocked even higher into the air, and then fell back down to the ground, fainted. "Dragonite!"
In a room behind him, Oak could hear a cracking sound. "Oh no," he thought."The egg is hatching!" After only a couple of seconds, the egg was hatched and a light purple squirtle walked into the room.
"Charizard!" Oak called out. Oak threw a pokeball into the air and a charizard popped out. "Take that squirtle as far away from here as possible!" Charizard nodded and grabbed the egg, and began to fly the pokemon towards Viridian City.

Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:33 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence stopped, "Well, we can't just not do anything about it..." he shrugged, "I mean, if they take all the powerful pokemon, they'll probably come after Cipher...right?" he nodded and closed his eyes, agreeing with himself.

Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:33 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Indri stopped. "I guess. But we can't just go barging in on them. I suggest we get some strong Pokemon of our own first." She ate a few berries. "Help yourself, you'll need some."
((Err, is it late enough in the role play to get a legend? (ahem, Suicune.) :P ))

Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:36 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((The real suicune or the XD one? BTW, It would be nice if you went to the Phenac base... :D ))

Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:39 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((The real one. The XD problaby would be better for later. I feel that I'll be blown up if I go to the Phenac base, but fine. :D ))

Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:40 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((It depends on how you go about getting it...))

Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:43 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence took a handful of berries and ate some, "So, where do you think we should go?" he asked as he walked over to Flygon, who was sleeping under a nice shady tree.

Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:44 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Alright...Fine, squrtiles are useless anyway, I'll get it later...As for you Oak. Regirock, use you Shadow Tomb attack. (shadow version of Rock Tomb) Suddenly, rock appeared above Oak. "Wait Regirock." Rex walked up to Oak, who was trembling in fear, and took his pokeballs from him. All six of them. "Nice working with you... Now Regirock you may continue..." Regirock threw the rocks onto Oak. Making sure not to kill him, he made them into a rock dome. "Hmph...loser." Rex threw the six pokeballs into his sack and went into the room wehere the squirtle had come from. "Looks like their about to hatch..." Rex watched as the Charmeand and bulbasaur emerged from their eggs. Rex glared at them...evilly. They looked frightened. Rex threw two pokeballs at them. But the charmander was defiant. It tried to run away. In the meantie, the Bulbasaurs ball made a loud ping. "Regirock, use Shadow tomb." As it did this the charmander was soo frightened that it held onto Rex's leg. "Stupid pokemon..." Rex kicked it off, into a wall. He then threw the pokeball...

Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:57 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Sorry, I went and ate dinner. But, she'll problaby just appear out of no where.))
Indri followed. "I feel like going to the Phenac base. I haven't been there in a while." Raine hopped on Flygon's head. It woke up and shook her off, then stretching and spreading out so they could get on.

Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:14 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence finished off his berries and jumped onto the ready Flygon. He then turned to Indri, "It's your turn to fly, Indri!" he smiled, "I'm not afraid of flying anymore!" he nodded, patting Flygon on the back.

Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:29 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Indri smiled. She looked at Flygon. "Do you know where Phenac is?" Flygon nodded. "Good. Take us there, please." She turned back to look at Spence. "Phenac is a whole country away, so it might be a while." Raine was clinging onto the end of Flygon's tail, screaming.

Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:32 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

And with that, Flygon kicked off the ground and flew off to the next destination, Orre.
Spence sighed as he looked down towards Hoenn, "Indri, do you have any family...?" he asked as they pasted into the clouds and over the top of some.

Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:42 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Indri blinked. "Only a brother. You?" She put her hand down into some clouds, feeling them turn to water in her hands. Raine on the other hand, wasn't enjoying getting wet, or the fact that she could die any minute.

Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:45 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence watched the clouds past by, "To be completely honest, I haven't got the slightest clue..." he thought out loud, trying to remember something, anything, but nothing came to mind.
Spence sighed, "I wish I could remember..." he mumbled.

Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:53 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Indri saddened. "Oh, that's bad..." She thought about her brother, then remembered what an idiot he had been, joining Cipher, only to be fired because he stole Master Greevil's favorite Pokemon. No one had the foggiest idea where the Pokemon ran off to, so she figured it didn't matter much anymore. Raine finally was able to bring herself onto Flygon's back, and frantically ran into Indri's arms still squeling. "So, Raine, how was it almost getting killed?" She laughed.

Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:58 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Jigglypuff suddenly came out of her pokeball to hug Spence, "Thanks, Jigglypuff..." he smiled and hugged her back. They were now gliding over the water, the sunlight made the sea sparkle as the waves gently pushed apart.
Spence tapped Indri on the shoulder, "Are we almost there...?" he asked.

Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:15 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Indri looked forward. "I'm pretty sure...yeah." They flew over a giant, sandy desert. It started to get warm. "Ugh, it's warm here." She rested her head in her hand and waited for them to arrive. After a while, Flygon stopped in front of Phenac city. Indri smiled. "We're here!"

Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:20 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence jumped off as he landed onto the dead earth. He then looked up to see the city, "Hey, check out the waterworks!" he said as he pointed to the water flowing all the way down and around the place.
Spence signalled Indri to come with, "Come on! Let's check out the waterfall!" he smiled as he started running towards north of the city, going up the stairs.

Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:50 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Indri jumped off of Flygon and ran after Spence. "Wait up!" Raine was very far behind, she was trogging, for she already was tired from hanging into Flygon's tail. Indri kept on running, but tripped, allowing enough time for Raine to catch up. She gazed northward. "Woah...what's that?" All of a sudden, winds from the north started to blow.
((Err...nevermind pelligargetic, it's the XD one this time. But I'm planning on getting both. :twisted: ))

Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:53 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Suddenly, a great gust of wind pushed Spence up and off the stairs, throwing him down the steps and hitting the hard ground underneath him.
Spence cried in pain as he tried to stand up, "What the hell was that!" he barked as he witnessed the white Suicune standing proudly above the stairs, "That, it's one of them..." he grunted as he clenched his teeth together, still in pain.

Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:38 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

THAT'S one of them?! I'm sure it's dangerous...
"Raine...please use Beat Up on that, thing." She said. Raine did as told and lept at the Suicune. It took the blow and growled, unleashing a strong gust of wind. Raine flew back and enraged, squirming. Indri began to get angry as well. She threw out a pokeball. "Nut! Double Team!" Nut confused Suicune, with each copie staring menacingly at it. While the battle went on, Indri ran to Spence. "Hey...you okay?" She tilted her head in confusion.

Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:46 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence nodded, "Yeah, good thing I'm used to pokemon throwing me around..." he said as he stood up to watch the battle. Spence then turned to Indri as he whipped out a pokeball, "Do you need some help?" he asked, "Or do you think you can manage?"

Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 295 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next