It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Growing Pains {Complete} 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I basically had this idea but I'm not sure if I wrote it so the idea got across the way I want it to. Unless my grammar is so horrible that you can't understand it I don't want to hear about it, I know it's one of my weaknesses and I do my best. Other than that, I accept all other comments and I don't eat people who actually give critisism.
Quote:
What do you think is happening in the story?

If you review please answer that question, this way I can see if I wrote it clearly enough.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My first memories were of a dark, small, warm place. It had been large, but then it shrunk, it was so odd. I felt so cramped so I pushed out of my home. A bright light greeted my eyes, and I blinked, making several noises. When my eyes adjusted, I saw something smiling and looking at me.

They took apart my home more, and picked me up. They wiped the remnants of my home from my scaled body. Then they put me in a pillow filled basket, and covered me with a blanket.

Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:38 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I don't think I actually get it... so I think it's not very clear, but it's good.

Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:49 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Heh, yep I was afraid it wasn't clear...thus why I posted it. I watched Dinotopia and Twenty-six gave me inspiration. So I wrote a story in the point of view of a baby dinosaur and had it get eaten.

Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]