It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Legend of Gems (PG-13 for mild swearinging and violence) 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Okay . . . This is my first attempt at a decent Pokemon Fanfiction, but I don't think too highly of my writing -- er, typing -- skills. This is a bit long, and I have many chapters in mind . . . most chapters average around four and a half to five pages.

The story is basically about the three Legendary Trainers -- the Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald trainers. It doesn't sound too impressive, but I assure you that it's not as stupid as it seems, to most people. These trainers have done something very important to the world of Pokemon -- or will -- and have a Pokemon that's related to that gem by means of color. There is already a Emerald trainer (but none of the gang know who he / she is). The "gang" I refer to is a group of friends / relatives who travel together . . . in a region that is unnamed.

The main characters -- and there are quite a few -- are Kyukon, Shad, Naiyr, Sukari, and Tetesi, although the trainers Kenichi and Rai make quite a few appearances. The Legendary Pokemon may make a couple appearances, too, but the only one that's currently captured is Mewtwo -- who isn't exactly fond of his trainer, the inexperienced Naiyr.

Okay, maybe it is as stupid as it seems. -.-; Fine. It's up to you to decide. ^^ (*coughchaptercoughtitlescoughsuckcoughiknow*)

Here's the first chapter.

[size=84] {absol}
Battling Through the Abyss . . .

An eerie white form was slowly making its way through the darkened forest, its red eyes flashing hungrily. The giant creature was somewhat like a large cat, though its low, rumbling growls and its expression were lupine. Its dark, sickle-like tail rose behind its back, its head titled. Its face was a dark gray, with the white fur surrounding it like a hood. Its lush pelt rippled as it dropped into a crouch, its black talons clutching at the earth. With a loud roar, it sprang from the undergrowth . . .

A tall teenager whipped around, pushing the Absol to the ground and ruffling her light coat. The Pok

Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:37 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Chapter Two! This one's probably my worst so far . . .

[size=84]{charizard}
Raging Dragons . . . Sparkling Gems

The group of trainers raced into a clearing, where overhead Maral was shooting flames at a bulky ocher dragon. Its face was a bit on the doll-like side, though the fireballs it hurled from its round maw were anything but cute. They singed her wings, but she paid them almost no heed as she dove to rake her claws across its round stomach. The Dragonite roared in rage and kicked her away with sturdy limbs. The female Charizard fell to the earth, landing in a tangle of light orange wings.

</center>

Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:11 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: In the middle of a gun fight, In the center of a restaurant

Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:41 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

:oops: I'm really sorry. I know; I should have just edited the first post to have both chapters in it. Won't happen again!

</center>

Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:44 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: In the middle of a gun fight, In the center of a restaurant
I'm not mad or mod so I can't do anything, i'm just warning you.

Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:52 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Make the font a little bigger. Reading text that small is bothersome.

Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]