It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Stories from Study 
is very close to getting banned

I'm glad we liked those two, and yes, you're right - the first one was James, the Guardian of Body and Mind (also a member of the Realm4) and the second was Glia, Guardian of Health and Medical Science.

Here's another one or two for you, now :wink:

Hiya! ^_^ Well, they asked me to come along here and give a little talk on who I am and some stuff about me, so here I am! I'm the Guardian of Art and Music, and I love everything creative! Well, that's why I'm the Arts Guardian, then, isn't it. *laughs happily*

I'm not really a new Guardian as much, but a lot of people didn't actually realize that I was a Guardian. Some people say I act childish at times - isn't that funny of them? ^_^ I teach musical instruments to a lot of people, because I know how to play a lot of things. I love the flute and the violin best, though. Don't you? ^_^

My personality is cheerful and optimistic. I don't see why people look so gloomy nowadays when things are so nice if you look at them right! That's why I try to keep things happy - just look at a thing the right way and it's a wonderful thing! You have to see the best side of everything, I believe ^_^ Sometimes people say I'm annoying because I love being happy, but I don't mind. Things are much better off sunny than gloomy. ^_^

No prizes for guessing who that was :P Although a lot of people may not know, heh. But if you do know her, you'll know her for sure. She's a very distinctive personality XD

Now, I think I have time for one more before I go...

NOTE: When you read this next one, think of it being said in a really, really gruff voice. Like, almost growling at you :P :wink:

*coughs* Well, they told me to come say crap about myself, so yeah. I'm the Guardian of Life and Death, so I do stuff to fix up where people live and whatever. When they die, I send them to the Death Realms. They don't die a lot though. That's part of my job too, keeping the immortality rate up. And yeah it's a tough job, so stop your snickering.

I don't see why you'd care about my personality, but I don't stand for crap. If you say anything bad about my girlfriend, Bekky, I'll bash you up, that's easy enough to understand. I'm in the Realm4 with her, James and Danny. Danny's a bit of an idiot, but don't say crap about him either, you hear? I don't jump in and fight, though. I tell people what to do, and they listen to me. Or I just watch others screw up. It's pathetic how stupid some people are. If that's all you want to know about me, I'm going back to the palace. I don't have time to hang around and talk to humans.

Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:59 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Starla > David, but David has a sharper tongue. I liked his sarcastic personality.

"Danny's a bit of an idiot" <-- that quote should've stopped there. ;P

Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:18 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I'm the Guardian of Literature. Most people here already know me, so I won't go into an introduction >_<
I was previously the Elinint of Role Play and Fiction Counties, but since then I have moved up a bit. :)
I have control over anything literature related obviously. I can re-write texts, and I'm quite gifted with words. I ensure Realmen texts are safe and well-kept.

A little about my personality..
I'm generally in a good mood, and I assume I'm fairly easy to get along with. :P
I'm not sure how to describe my personality, really....
I'll get back to you on that one..

<center>Image</center>

Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:35 am

See, not all of my Guardians have to post through me :P

The complete list of Guardians is this:

- The Guardian of Love and Emotion (Bekky)
- The Guardian of Life and Death (David)
- The Guardian of Body and Mind (James)
- The Guardian of The Elements (Danny)
- The Guardian of Literature (Regal)
- The Guardian of Art and Music (Starla)
- The Guardian of Health and Medical Science (Glia)
- The Guardian of Time (Firsatt)
- The Guardian of The Seasons (Cybis)
- The Guardian of Data and Technology (Snowa)
- The Guardian of Geography and History (Croan)

Don't expect Firsatt or Cybis to post, though. They don't talk much ^^;; I'll see if I can get them to come in, though. For now I've just got one more.

*sigh* Fine. I'm only doing this because David did, though. I'm the Guardian of Love and Emotion. That means I stop people making fools of themselves, although it doesn't work. Most of my time is spent running after the jokers who use Lustor on people. That's a drug that increases your lust by around fifteen times, btw. I've recalled most of the stuff, but people keep nicking it from my private store. It's called a private store for a reason.

What are you staring at? No I am not going to stand here and describe myself to you. I don't talk to humans, anyway. I hate humans, they're the most useless, annoying species - and they screw up Love something fierce. Seriously, the number of humans moaning about their love lives is just sad. Get over yourselves and don't come crying to me. At least Realmens keep a cheerful outlook.

And no I don't care what you think of me.

Ehh... thanks, Bekky? ^^;;

Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:02 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

*pokes* I don't like you either, Bekky. ;(

[14:37:53] Galar says: how about more stories instead of characters introductions? ;(

Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:38 am

Would a million year old story suffice? XDXD

THIS STORY IS VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY OLD AND IS FROM THE PAST WHICH IS A LONG TIME AGO

Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:46 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

<3 Thats such a cute moment I remember. I want Snazz and Jazz to come back, they're in the realms, not sure where, probably either chucked out of Techno Build or in Techno Build jail.

Really nice. Aw Lippie and Snazz ages ago. :P Cuteness.

Quote:
THIS STORY IS VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY OLD AND IS FROM THE PAST WHICH IS A LONG TIME AGO

Lol

Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:12 pm

Update! Not that anyone's gonna reply to it >_> Meh.

I wrote this a while ago for Regal's Literature Comp. Yay!

[color=dodgerblue]

Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:52 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Please reply, somebody D:

Okay. D:

I feel sorry for this guy. Even I, who, above everyone else, suck at battling, managed to catch a wild Rattata in my first try and in my very first contact with the Pok

Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:12 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

It's good Flarey, your really good at fanfics. I'm with Galar, the shame for that guy is only matched by the fact everyone catches a ratta their first time.

but it adds to the effect because it's not us :).

Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:44 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2