It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 The legacy of the Lati's.. 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I hope you will enjoy my stories, though i'm not of a much of writer, but i'm practicing though, Feel free to comment and rate ^^

The sun was setting, And Moon would soon come to bring us the rest.. Even though some pokemon are nocturnal, And other are their prey's... That's the way of nature some people say... But someone is trying to change it.

The large trees of the forest made the area a bit scary.. The HootHoot's howled in honor of the moon.. And the Delcatty's where hunting for their children.. It was suddenly... so quiet...

"Sister, Wake up, It is time to hurry up, I don't know if they are near us, so we better be careful." Latios said to his sister. He was a bit nervous, since something is attacking them, But that has been happening all their life. It's just... More of a threat than before... He heard the sound of motorcycles in the distance... It was heading to them...

"'Tios, I'm sure they have lost our track... let me sleep a bit..." His sister was a bit annoying. And naive. And just really unfair! But Latios loved her anyway. It's just the way of Brother's and sister's...

But the sound of motorcycles got louder and louder... And really loud...

"Latias! Get up! Get up!" He yelled at her, she quite much ignored him... A bit of a tackle wouldn't hurt, Just so they wouldn't be caught and perhaps KILLED.

"NOW!" The sound stopped.... Their here....

Tue May 15, 2007 1:33 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

As the sound stopped, A pack of trained houndooms charged at them, And of course, How douldn't they miss? They all attacked Latias since she was trying to snooze. Latios instantly Luster Purged them, He hit them, Yes. But also his little sister.

The houndooms fainted after he took care of them and grabbed his little sister... but then...

There she was, 'Tias was alone in the forest, Hurt and confused, With a bump on her head as an extra.

'Where am i? Where is 'Tios?' She thought for a moment... But then she saw few pokéballs lying in the grass.... could it be..? That just can't be... No,No,No... He must have escaped, Didn't he? But how didn't these 'trainers' see little Latias?

She went to the nearby river... To clean her wounds, and get some water to clear her mind and giving her more space in her mind to think what could have happened... But was there time? Maybe Latios is injured...

She noticed flock of stantlers eating some fruits that probably a Tropius had dropped...

"Excuse me...." She said a bit low and nervous voiced... But they noticed her though... "Is there any chance you have seen my brother..?"

They laughed, But one didn't, It must be the leader of the group... "Actually... I did see him, But that was late this morning, Those houndooms and feraligtr's kept attacking him... My flock ran away, So i had to run.. i'm sorry, Latias..."

She gasped... They could have caught him... But he was tougher than that... "Thank you kindl-" she stopped... and kept quiet... she heard something...

Wed May 16, 2007 1:40 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

'What is that..?' Latias thought... As she was about to check it out, flock of bulbasaurs ran at her, Though they where wild, there was something there...
"Calm down!" She yelled at them, Though it didn't work that much, but they where more careful...

Latias looked at the nearby volcano, It looked like it was erupting, But Latias knew better... 'Lots better... She flew to the Volcano, Seeing Groudon, Entei and Moltres argue... Again...

"You KNOW this volcano is my fortress, You flaming chicken!" Entei growled. Latias sighed... they where really arrogant and stubborn of legendaries....

"Whats the problem.... again? " Latias sat on a rock near the lava...

"Their trespassing!" Entei said, really frustrated....

"Please calm down, I'm pretty much sure there is some reason for you both, Moltres and Groudon, Because you both know this is Entei's home..." Latias glared at Moltres...

"This 'Team Magma' has taken over Groudon's cave of origin... And also they are trying to take over my forest, Latias, We are hoping that we could hide in Entei's Lava Mountain..." Groudon said quietly... Latias felt bad for glaring at them, It was quite much tragic that the humans are taking over their home....

Entei laughed, Making everyone quite much frustrated....

"Latias, You know yourself that it's not possible, They will get us all, And those two are not polite guests to host!!" He used flamethrower to calm himself down...

Latias used psychic move on him to make him listen, It made him listen, Ok, But also made him hostile at her...

"Alright then! I'll host them! But if they are rude to me, Then they can leave!" He roared, But jumped in his cave, Where he rested and meditated...

"Moltres, I know you and my brother have been good friends, Have you perhaps seen what happened last night, Since your mountain isn't that far away from our last resting spot..." She looked at Moltres, tear appearing in her eyes....

Moltres sighed.... "This won't make you feel better, Child..."

Last edited by Hreffie on Tue May 29, 2007 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu May 17, 2007 11:58 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

Thu May 24, 2007 4:26 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I'll post the next chapter today, I gotta go soon to school, And i haven't got my socks yet... How evil...

EDIT: Back, Next chapter is up! :3

"W-What do you mean..? D-Didn't he escape?" Latias sat down, Few tears racing down her cheek. He couldn't be dead... He couldn't have got caught by those.... monsters...

"You see, My little child, Latios saved you, Because there were hundred of those humans, If there was ANY possibility of escaping this, The chances are slim. I only saw that they attacked him with many Gengars and Hunters..." Moltres sighed, Because she knew it was hopeless for her to get to those humans.

"B-but you got to help me..." Latias tried to hold her tears, But all the good memories and hope was gone, Gone with those tears who ran down her cheeks, One by one, Those tears trashed her hopes... Hopes of finding her brother ever again..

"Perhaps you would like to speak to Giratina..? It's a long, Dangerous journey to that foul dragon.. But i'm pretty much sure it will help you, Somehow, Celebi has disappeared from the forest.. We don't know where Celebi could possibly go..." Groudon scratched a thick lava spot, While looking at Moltres, Who was about to set flight.

"Come with me, Child, I will show you the way to Articuno, Who will lead you to Dialga, Because only Dialga knows where Giratina lurks right now.." Moltres moved her head slightly to tell her to follow.. "This will not be a entertaining journey.."

EDIT: Ok, I'll make two chapters, I'm in a writing mood o.o

Fri May 25, 2007 12:48 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

As they set flight, Latias felt the find dry her tears with it's gentle blow, But when they headed to the Mt. Calar a blinding blizzard set off. Hard and cold wind fought against them, But Latias was not going to give up for her brother!

"Is that Articuno's work?" Latias yelled into the wind, But no answer... Thunders cracked, Blue and yellow, Clearly Zapdos's work... "Zapdos! I know you can hear me! Where are your sisters!?"

And then, Latias heard a shriek, Loud one..

"Fly away, Mortal! Fly away! They are here!" the voice growled, And then... Suddenly... Nothing... No wind or blizzard, Clear sky of the evening sun.. Latias didn't dare to look down, She knew something was there, She flew into a cave to hide... It would maybe be cold, but she could rest there... Wait a minute... it's... warm....?

"Begone from my lair! Begone!!" a voice roared, It wasn't a normal roar..

Fri May 25, 2007 6:32 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

Great typos are gone but you need to make longer chapters.

Sat May 26, 2007 3:50 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Who are you?" Latias yelled into the dark.. She saw red eyes appear, But Latias wasn't afraid, Because the figure who roared was a ninetales.. With newborn puppies, That explains.. But there was something wrong with them, The mother had grey pelt instead of beautiful golden looking fur, And the little vulpixes... They where yellow, Instead of red... Could it be..?

"Don't be afraid, Little one, Just because we look different doesn't mean we are unhealthy." Ninetales claimed, Latias avoided to look into her eyes.. Latios told her that Vulpixes and ninetales are very clever, And could hypnotize other pokemon and people..

The ninetales crept slowly to Latias, Making her look into her eyes. "I guess you don't trust me, Hm? Look into my eyes and say you do not trust me." the mysterious ninetales smirked, But when Latias looked into her eyes, They started to glow... "I guess you just made the wrong decision to trust a grey-pelted ninetales!" She laughed and smirked at Latias.

"Don't worry, Maybe the free will is gone, But not your thoughts, You are welcome thinking why the heck you looked into my eyes, But for now, Please, Follow me..." ninetales looked into Latias's eyes once again, and walk deep into the cave, It got warmer and warmer, Until...

"Great work, Merciful, Just few left to collect, and we can set the machine." A human voice! No! She was captured! Does that mean that Latios was captured too!? What an odd name, by the way... Merciful? Thats quite much stupid for that traitor to her own kind. Merciful walked into a cage, and motioned Latias to follow, Once Latias got in the cage, Merciful walked out, making Latias stay in the cage.

"If you are wondering about your dear brother, Don't worry, He's in good hands..." The human said... But once he ended his sentence, Latias got her free will again... She yelled and roared, But they ignored her, Merciful walked away with her master... Latias was alone... She looked around, Seeing all kind of Pokemon... Lucario's and Riolu's, Even Kyogre was in a pool, tied up... Latias was shocked... What are they going to do to them!? She had to stop them! She looked up... Seeing some camerupts pulling something on a platform... Was that.. Latios!

"Latios! Latios! Wake up! Wake up!" Latias yelled, tears streaming down, What have they done to him!? She charged the cage, Tough it hurt, She wasn't going to give up! She charged again, And again, And again... But the camerupts where taking Latios away.. Latias tried to break the cage in two days, With no success... She noticed her pelt color was changing.. her red parts where turning kinda orange.. What the..? But suddenly, Something made the cage very cold and fragile... It was a froslass!

"Who are you?" Latias asked... She wasn't very easily getting trusted since getting in this place.. "Shh! They are going to hear you!" she grunted.

"Hit the cage now, Go, Go!" she yelled, Latias did what the froslass told her... Getting out of the cage.. "Thank you.." Latias made a small bow, But she noticed that she was almost getting yellow, Thats kinda strange...

"Please, Run, Run while you can, These humans will make your life a living hell, run!" she yelled, But Latias was not going to leave until she had freed those pokemon!

"I can't!" She yelled, but suddenly.. 'CLACK!'

Sat May 26, 2007 5:32 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

I never give full marks and never will,but now I know who really should rate your story.

Sat May 26, 2007 7:13 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Thank you alot! I hope you enjoy reading, But i certainly enjoy that someone keeps an eye on my story :D

Having writers block right now, When i get my writing ability back, I'll make one to three chapters :3

Sat May 26, 2007 2:20 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Writers block is kinda gone now, Thank GAWD x_x

"They have arrived! Go, go, GO!" the Froslass growled at Latias and suddenly , bright lights turned on, Blinding Latias and the mysterious froslass, Latias recovered quickly, noticing some murkrows where about to the Froslass, Latias couldn't leave her alone and having no chance surviving these attacks, Latias slammed two of the murkrows, making them faint instantly, now, She would use Zen Headbutt on the rest, there where only three left, But when she was about to stop, a familiar voice yelled.

"Stop!" Latias turned around... Seeing Latios, He had escaped! ... Wait a minute... his eyes where glowing, and.. And, There was a trainer behind him, No, No, No!! "NO! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO HIM!?" She slammed Latios and when straight to the trainer, Using all of her damaging moves she could use... Latios slammed her down, and was about to Luster Purge her.. How could this be!? When he was about to release the purge on her, she dodged, Looking at the trainer... He lied there... and wasn't moving... But she couldn't see if he wasn't breathing, Because something hit here head... Everything turned black...

She wasn't in a cage... she was in some kind of chamber.. It wasn't THAT ancient, though.. "Ugh... Where the heck am i..?" She touched the spot where she was hit... she was bleeding, but she used her Wish move to heal it... "I TOLD you to run, But nooo, You didn't, Why did you help me!?" The Froslass was also here.. Thank goodness.. Now Latias wasn't alone in that creepy place.. "You confused? Let me help you, This place is holographic room, to confuse you and scare you so much that it will drive you mad, Trust me, they did that to me." She shuddered, Latias tried to touch one plant as a proof, but it kinda wasn't there, just cold breeze instead of the emotion of touching..

"How come you haven't been driven mad by this thing?" Latias got curious, Looking kinda suspicious at the Froslass.. "Oh, Thats because i don't have emotions, My body is hollow, like when a hole that has alot of water in the ground, but not in the hole, gets frozen, there might be a frozen ice so it seems to have water, but it's just a hole, with no water." She chuckled, But latias was confused, Aren't all pokemon supposed to have emotions...?

"And no, You didn't kill the 'trainer', He got lucky, And so did you, These humans are brutal, Their leader has killed alot of 'legendary' pokemon, For example, Your parents." Latias froze, Her emotions stopped, her heart, her brain function completely stopped for a moment, No, no, no, No.... Her eyes filled with tears, And thoughts and memories streamed through her mind, all the emotions, Got completely empty...

"N-No... Your wrong... W-Wrong..." Latias looked around the room, And rushed to the froslass, Touching it, I-It wasn't there... But that didn't mean these words where lies... She remembered when her father died because some trainers pokemon killed him, And few years old her mother disappeared..

The room suddenly turned white, Everything was white, Except for a window and two cameras on the corners... What are they doing to me?
Latias noticed that she could easily break the window by using Mist Ball... Few seconds ran by, Latias was weak after this shocking discovery and illusions, Her only hope was Celebi, The voice of the forest..

-SMASH!- The windows shattered, and cold wind rushed into the room.. Suicune.. Latias flew as she could through, into the wild again...

Mon May 28, 2007 4:10 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

Mon May 28, 2007 4:33 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

hehe, I'm really glad someone appreciates my story, Kudos to you! :D

Mon May 28, 2007 4:37 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

The feeling of freedom was fantastic, soothing, but somehow, It made Latias feel traitorous to her brother and the other pokemon... But the Ninetales said that they couldn't move forward in their plan without ALL of the legendaries... But where to find them?

A cold breeze was out there, obviously Suicune was there, Perhaps trying to save her daughter? Who knows? Suicune had adopted a young umbreon, And raised her as his own, He was quite much a family guy.. More of these souls would make the world better, That is what he always says..

"Suicune? Do you hear me!? Don't go in the cave, Don't speak to ANYONE near this place!" Latias yelled to the breeze.

I will edit soon, going soon to see PotC 3, Squee! ^^

EDIT 1: Nothing... No answer or anything, But Latias knew, She just knew Suicune enough to know he would be around this area... She knew that they captured his daughter as a bait... But how...? Few souls knew about his daughter...

"Don't go in there!" She yelled, This was so unlike him... Unless it wasn't hi- Nets flew at her, staraptors charging, She dodged the nets, Going down to the trees to use her invisibility to escape.

'So stupid of me.. Where can i go? They got Kyogre... Celebi... Ente- Wait, Didn't Groudon and Moltres hide in his volcano!?' She flew as fast as she could, to the volcano.. If only, If only... It looked completely calm, And Entei had short temper... Along with Moltres and Groudon... The legendaries of the fire element where known for their short temper, but knowledge...

"Entei! Entei!" She yelled, The lava was boiling, but not the way as it used to do.. Latias looked around, Seeing Moltres looking at her... "I'm sorry, Latias... Ways have been gone different now.." Moltres looked down at her feet... "They are in the power of Darkrai now, These people have captured him, he's probably torturing them in the meditate or sleep..." Moltres sighed..

"But there got to be way to wake them up, No!?" Latias yelled, She couldn't admit it, This was getting hopeless, she couldn't run forever.. "Like i said earlier, Latias, There is a way, both to get to your brother and the humans." Latias was about to set flight... "Nuh, Uh, Not so fast, I never said, breaking and entering was the answer, You gotta think, Child, Think!" Moltres glared at Latias..

"Giratina will eventually help you, You need to convince that dragon, however, Registeel, Regice and Regirock might be important keys on your journeys, But they aren't living beings, They are machines, they do not feel emotions, the way of living, only the knowledge of a purpose, They might help you find Regigigas, But the chances aren't that high.." Latias looked to the sky, Seeing that northern lights where appearing... The sky lord!

"Yes, He is on his way, But he is one of the dragons, Arrogant and stubborn.. He will be no help, If he made a decision, He is not going to change it.." Moltres flapped her wings to stretch, She had been sitting her for long...

"I have to try, You do not know what is in stake if i won't.." Latias claimed...

"Oh, I do, Child.. I do."

Last edited by Hreffie on Tue May 29, 2007 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue May 29, 2007 12:32 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

The first time that suspense actually held me in suspense.

Tue May 29, 2007 1:33 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I'm back, the movie was fantastic, I'll write the chapter in the previous post ^^; And put the new chapter on this one..

Latias set flight to speak to the Sky Lord, Her mother told her stories about him, large, Wise, But stubborn in nature, Latias wasn't sure if that was true, Though, It would be a good advice to keep that in mind.

"Sky Lord?" She shouted to the northern lights, Unlike the other shouting to a wall or something, She actually got an answer, Whoo hoo.. "What is it!? I got important things to do, Mortal!" A green figure appeared in the sky, Approaching Latias... Just keep in mind that he might be arrogant and stubborn.. keep in mind..

"I've come to seek your wisdom and guidance, Sky Lord, Humans are threat to our existence, And i have to make difference, I have to seek the King of Undead, Giratina, But the path is the difficult, And i have to face the Regi's, And Regigigas." Latias moved her head slightly down, as a mark of respect and fear of him, He was indeed larger than she thought...

"You speak wisely, Child, Though there isn't much of hope left, I know possibilities for your journey, Moltres is wise, But she is young and has no experience. However, The King of Undead will not heed your call unless you can get to the Time Guardian, He is the only one who can be actual help, and give you advices when you have to face the challenge of communicating in the land of the dead... "

Rayquaza sighed, He wasn't that arrogant at all.. "It is a horrible world to face, Latias, And i fear you might not survive such an horror, You have to seek guidance from someone who has... Celebi has faced this world, And is the only one to tell us about it.."

Latias gasped, Celebi was caught! How could she go there!? "But lord, Celebi has been captured by the humans, There is no way to get there, It is all madness, chaos and torturing there!" Latias looked at the cave she met the ninetales with disgust... "I never said she was captured, Child, Celebi is smarter than that! Of course she wasn't captured! She time traveled! She will be in the Forest of Eternity after exactly four days!" That dragon sure was living in the bright side now...

"I better get going, Thank you for the advice, I shall not forget your words, It was a honor to speak to you." Latias bowed slightly and rushed to the forest of eternity...

Tue May 29, 2007 4:17 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Latias looked at Rayquaza for one more time, Seeing he was heading to the humans... If they would capture him ,she would save him. The wind was cool, but not too cool, The forest of Eternity was in the snowy mountains of Mt. Kalvan. Latias had a long way to go..

She saw a flock of murkrows flying by, Aipoms jumping between top of the trees.. She would miss the tropical weather.. Latias saw few trucks heading the same way as she was, she had to hurry to Celebi, before they arrive..

Two days later, She was near Mt. Kalvan, Snowy winds raced against her, It was cold... A bit.. Too cold... Few minutes later she noticed that her fur was shaving off because of the cold, Her body was getting too cold... Colder than she expected.. Her wings froze, She slammed on a cliff, Falling down... everything got somehow... slow... She fell so slow.. And no wind or anything was slamming her on the side of the mountain.. Was she... dying...?

Few hours later, She woke up.. Badly injured, So injured she couldn't walk.. She looked up, seeing figures appear from distant.. One looked like human.. other... She couldn't see, it was so freezing... she closed her eyes, preparing of dying in hunger or cold.. The sound of footsteps in the snow got louder and louder.. until she felt something breath near her.. And suddenly, Something lift her up, It must be the human.. But it hold tightly.. she couldn't move at all..

The sound of fire was the first thing that Latias felt.. She felt something warm around her... the best thing she could feel right now... "H-Hello...?" She whispered.. Her throat hurt, Like she had soar throat or something..
"Hush, Hush, Rest, That was quite much amazing how you survived that crash..." The voice said, and chuckled a bit.. Latias opened her eyes... Seeing a lucario, That was the one who carried her, She looked around, They where in deserted safehouse for lost hikers..

"Looking for the Forest of Eternity, Don't worry, Celebi isn't coming yet, five, six days before Celebi comes." Latias was getting the sight back.. There was a... Mew... snoozing in a basket.... "So you saw my little friend, Her name is Necro, She will guide you to Celebi.." Latias was quite surprised, how did he know these things!?

"Wondering about the knowledge i share? You know, This isn't the first time this happens..."

Wed May 30, 2007 11:26 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Wed May 30, 2007 1:43 pm
Profile WWW
Fails at life
Fails at life

You're as close to perfect as you can get.

Wed May 30, 2007 2:38 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

-le gasp- Thank you guys :D Your both awesome! :D I'll write the next chapter when i put my new addition to the siggy :33

EDIT: Made the next chapter..

"What do you mean...?" Latias was shocked, The same horror that she had lived, Had another person experienced.. No one deserves the pain and distress as she has to handle. "Look, I've got to save my brother, And his life and others are in stake, Here.. Thank you kindly for the hospitality... But i must be on my way now.." Latias claimed, though in alot pain, Both physical and spiritual...

As she tried to stand up, She fell on the floor.. "You are too weak, You need at least four days to recover that fall..." Lucario lift her up and put on the bed, and put that warm... blanket of some sort, But it was full of... Altaria feathers.. Like in alot pouches.. Latias had never felt that good, though in circumstances..

"The people here use these instead of blankets, it's warmer and softer.." He chuckled, As he looked back at Necro, She wasn't there, She had already felt Latias's warm all the way to her basket, and was cuddling and purring on Latias, Necro giggled, Also did Latias, Who couldn't resist that little fluffy bundle of joy?

"How did you find her, Anyway?" Latias asked, She was kinda curious, You don't find a mew in a random branch... "Ah, You are making mistake, My young friend, She found me when i was a little Riolu, And raised me, Not s a mother, As a friend, We made decisions together, We got ourselves in alot of troubles, In one trouble, I fell down this exact mountain, And your mother found me, Taking me to a small mountain lodge, Now, I'm going to return the favor that i have owed your mother and you, For so long..." He smiled..

Latias giggled, Mew lying like a cat, and nudging Latias like she wanted a pat, Amazing how smart, but yet immature and childish she is... But Necro is adorable anyway...

"Lucario... could you tell me everything what my mother told you?"

Wed May 30, 2007 2:59 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

OK,that Chapter was a little short, but I still give you that near perfect mark.

Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:52 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

M'yeah, Was planning on making it short 'n sweet... At least i think so x3 But thanks, I would have long forgotten that topic and stop writing without you :3 Anyways, Here's another chapter! Enjoy-Ism it! ^^

"Oh, I can't do that, Sweetie, I made a promise to her.." He walked near the fireplace, Sitting down on a piloswine skin, Sighing, It was time to get rest..
"Don't worry, I'm pretty positive you will know the legacy of the Lati's.." A voice roamed in Latias's head, Startling her a bit... Telepathy... Long time that word appeared in her mind..

"I guess you don't recognize me yet, Latias, But it happens i'm very near you.." Latias looked around, Only noticing Lucario and Necro...
"Necro?" Latias thought, It was unlikely.. "Quite so.." Latias looked down, Seeing the Mew giggling at her.. Ugh... "How come you haven't done this to others?" Latias got very curious, Mew's where very Mysterious being.. Indeed they where..

"Get some rest, Now, Kiddo, You'll need it for tomorrow.." Necro giggled, Hmpf, Says who is the kiddo!?

Next morning Latias woke up by hearing humans chattering and houndooms barking, Their here! "Lucario!?" Latias yelled, No one was there.. Mew disappeared... But Latias was fully recovered, She had to hurry to the forest of Eternity...

"The Lati is in her, Great work, My friend.." Friend!? Latias looked out of the window, At least thirty people and houndooms, hypno's and Tyranitar's where there.. Lucario She saw Necro in a cage... Along with Darkrai, Who seemed to be controlling her... "Run.. Run... Now.." Necro! "I have to save you! He will kill you!!" Latias yelled in her mind... It was too late, Darkrai had closed Necro's Telepathy..

-SMASH!- windows crashed, Doors where slammed and they released the hounds on her, Latias knew a way... There was a huge chimney for the fireplace, She flew as fast as she could, Into the cold winter breeze and people shouted, Releasing staraptors and Beedrill's after her... But she was certainly not going to give up! Suddenly a portal appeared... Looks like a teleport portal..

She flew as fast as a jet, running off the attacking beedrills and staraptors.. Suddenly.. A gentle wind blew with her cheek, sounds of Noctowls complaining was in the air.. The forest of Eternity.. It was more beautiful than she imagined..

"Finally you made it..."

Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:10 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

this is so far th best fan fic i have ever seen and that is saying some thing.
10.0000000001/10
chapters need to be a bit longer but keep up the good work this is so great the legecy of the latis

Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:05 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:58 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

What happened to 'no one deserving a perfect or "higher" score?'

Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next