It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:28 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 THE ADVENTUREs OF MUDKIP!!! Read it NOW!!!!! 

What's your favourite starter?
Mudkip 25%  25%  [ 28 ]
Torchic 9%  9%  [ 10 ]
Treecko 8%  8%  [ 9 ]
Totodile 6%  6%  [ 7 ]
Cyndaquil 18%  18%  [ 21 ]
Chikorita 6%  6%  [ 7 ]
Squirtle 8%  8%  [ 9 ]
Charmander 20%  20%  [ 23 ]
Total votes : 114

THE ADVENTUREs OF MUDKIP!!! Read it NOW!!!!! 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

You trot away from the mountain, but you are too slow to go unnoticed. Soon, you are...

------------
gtg
--------------------
*'m back

shot by a brilliant blast of energy as a bird like the rainbow emerges from the ruins. You trip over a glowing green and pink rock and sprawl onto the ground. The brilliant bird watches you warily as it says:

"I am Ho-oh! You destroyed my home! Prepare for execution!"

You watch in terror as in his beak charged up is a growing ball of raw energy strong enough to shred a Metang's claws into slithers. As you prepare for your last watch, he reers in to shoot, and BLAM!!!!

Ho-oh is struck to the ground in a tremendous collision as from the horizon rises Lugia.

Lugia: "Why'd you attack another Pokémon?!??!?! We're not allowed to abuse our godship!!!"
Ho-oh: "But... but.... it-"
Lugia: "NO EXCUSES!!! PREPARE FOR EXECUTION!!!"
Ho-oh: "errrrrrrrrrrGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHADDAP!!!! YOU, PREPARE FOR EXECUTION!!!!!!"

Both legendary birds soar, the gods of the sea and rainbow soaring to opposite sides. Lugia uses this to his advantage, and by flapping his wings he causes a massive storm, severely weakening Ho-oh.

---------------------------------------GTG-----------------------------------------
9tales fire: When i say i gtg, i usually mean that i'm not done yet, but i have to get off the com. so this ch. isn't done yet! thx for the rating anyways...

btw, Lugia is Flying and Psychic type, not water
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ho-oh's weakned self crashes onto a cliff as Lugia glares at him.

I hope Ho-oh doesn't tell him that I wrecked his home, you think to yourself as you reach this legendary battle continue to commence.

Ho-oh uses his powers to quickly recover, and up he soars again. His brilliant speed leaves a trail of a vile rainbow behind, and as he flies, he launches a powerful Fire Blast.

The blow connects, and Lugia's feathers are severly scorched as Ho-oh prepares for another one. But Lugia isn't finished yet. Using the momentum of his fall he dos a 180 degree swoop and does a diamon-shattering ram into Ho-oh's chest

Blood is spat as Ho-oh's ribcage, brisking his internal organs. With a tremendous and brilliant crash, Ho-oh falls to leave the world.

But Lugia, having 1st degree burns all over, suffering severe internal flammations, falls too, and passes away.

You watch timidly at the two beat-up bodies of what were the god of rainbows and sea. You feel guilty that all this happened. All because you destroyed Ho-oh's house.

As you approach their bodies, you see that most of their feathers began to lose their precious luster; as their body slowly died completely, a strange feeling seemed to dull the feathers' colours just a bit. As a momento, you pluck to of their still lustrous feathers, say a quick prayer of unknown speed, and are on your way once again.

END of part 21

Last edited by elite42 on Sat May 19, 2007 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun May 06, 2007 12:26 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

yay lugia make ho oh pay ( ho oh is not close to as cool as lugia so he shall lose + fire < water) so awsome but the end was kinda cut off still a awsome story 10/10

ps when this fic is done you should have a poll to decide what pokemon you should do next (I would vote for torchic)

edit oops :shock: I completly forgot lugia is not a wather fling *hits self on head* anyway sorry about that

Last edited by ninetales fire on Tue May 22, 2007 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon May 14, 2007 9:44 am
Illiterate
Illiterate

umm.... the what the hell was for the über randomness and utter hilarity.

Fri May 18, 2007 5:54 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

As you continue back on your road, you begin to remember something. Something, a town, a root, Seedots, zombies, houses, reporters, killers, Registeel, little, home. Fuzzy images appears in your mind of a professor... Registeel in the grasses... a screaming mom... Brendan... a Seedot tree... Zombie Birch... Prof World... Mightyena... Jirachi... 2 rivals... SNAP!

You are brought to your conscience as you remember what all this is about.

HOME.

Just the thought of Littleroot Town was foggy. Wasn't it Littleroot City? Wasn't there a Pokémon Centre? Wasn't it Bigroot City? You shake your head to clear your mind as you decide to retrace your steps back to "home".

On your way, you pass many fantastic sights, sights that WERE there. Travelling back to the Psychic - Steel collision sight, travelling back to were Jirachi appeared, travelling. Always rewinding.

You keep going back until the steps dissapear. There, in front of where your steps should've been was a giganting millitary base. On it, it said one thing:

MUDKIP EXTERMINATION SYSTEM

A red eye glowed at the top, as it swiveled around. You quickly grow fearful, as you remember all the angry people, who hunted you, all because you punched Birch in the face.:P You think.

As you mise about what caused all this, people begin to notice you, and you hear many gasps. You snap your eyes open, and suddenly, all the people rush inside the millitary base. You hear a voice,

"TARGET FOUND! SURRENDER MUDKIP! PREPARE FOR EXECUTION! YOU'LL DIE OF WHAT YOU DID TO HOBO BIRCH!!!"

"HEY! I'M NO HOBO!!!!! I'M A PROF!!!"

"WHATEV'. PREPARE FOR FIRE!!!!"

10 giganting ABM (anti-ballistic missiles) launchers protrude out of multiple hatch, and all of them are trained on you. You take your last stand as the launchers charge up their shots. Looking around to try to survive somehow, you find a pink sheet of unknown material. When you knock it, you feel several knocks back!

It is a reflective sheet of some source, except it seems to reflect everything! You quickly remember that you are about to be shot, and just as the missiles are about to hit you, you flip and hold the pink reflective sheet. The missiles bounce back and destroy the millitary station into nothing but rubble, with a few crippled people escaping. One person however... wasn't crippled... had blood red eyes... razzled hair... all dirty... a torn lab coat... a bag with the strap broken... it could be nothing but...

THE RETURN OF ZOMBIE BIRCH!!!!!!!!!!![/u]

Sat May 19, 2007 8:23 am
Profile WWW
Fails at life
Fails at life

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Such a great story I died laughing.

Tue May 22, 2007 3:13 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Wow! I finally finished :) ... I discovered this topic today and I must say: great! Very good: 9.8/10. I’ve seen a lot of pokémon stories like that in other forums, but that’s the best I ever saw! Congratulations.

(if I wrote something wrong, it's normal. My english isn't very good)

Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:09 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

part 23
note: this substitutes a few play on words with silly words that still sorta it

Birch looms over you, his ketchup-red eyes glaring at you full or revenge. He opens his greyyed mouth, and...

Coughs.

You look, confused, as he coughs again and again and again, etc. Suddenly the air slowly turns darker and you realize that Birch had been trying to toxicate you with foul air.

You duck under the exhaust and run past the ruins of the millitary base, with Birch in smelly pursuit. You reach a route full of wild Gulpin and Electrike. You tell them what's happening as Birch nears you. Just when you're too late to start running again, the Gulpin and Electrike use Sludge and Thundershock respectively on Prof., I mean, Zombie Birch. He reels in pain as he stumbles backwards. You thank the Pokémon and take advantage of valuable time to flee further.

You are running near the house connecting to Cycling Road, when 3 Gligar leap out of nowhere and demand battle. When you refuse, they fight anyways.

The battle ensues!!!!

Wild Gligar and wild Gligar and wild Gligar want appeared!
Wild Gligar used Aerial Ace!
Wild Gligar used Poison Sting!
Wild Gligar used Slash!
Mudkip used SUPER OMEGA LOTS AND LOTS OF POKEMON PUT TOGETHER THAT WAS USED ON MR. BRINEY PUNCH!
It's a one-hit KO!
Wild Gligar fainted!
Mudkip's Zombie Birch Count fell to 3!
Wild Gligar used Substitute!
Wild Gligar used Substitute!
Mudkip used SUPER SURF FULL OF TOXINS THAT CAN KILL A POKEMON WITH WATER ABSORB!!!!
Wild Gligar's Substitute took the damage!
Wild Gligar's Substitute faded away.
Wild Gligar's Substitute took the damagte!
Wild Gligar's Substitute faded away.
Mudkip's Zombie Birch Count fell to 2!
Wild Gligar flew up high!
Wild Gligar flew up high!
Mudkip used THE ATTACK THAT CAN EVADE EVERYTHING AND THROW IT ANOTHER DIRECTION!!!!
Mudkip's Zombie Birch Count fell to 1!

At that point, as the Gligars flew down, you grab their tails, evading their posionous tails, and hurl them towards Zombie Birch's eyes. The sharp stingers fly gracefully, if not speedily, at rip right through the eyes out the back of the head, and continue soaring towards a sharp thistle bush. To avoid crashing they clamp on to a branch above it and swing. However the momentum is too strong and they let go, and go flying back at Zombie Birch, this time ripping through his stomach. Gastric juices, bile and blood spill everywhere, but you're enjoying what the Gligars are accientally doing to care. They continue grabbing onto things and accidentally let go, shredding through part of Birch, and flying elsewhere again. Finally, Zombie Birch is no longer anything but a shredded pile of gore, and anyways the Gligars accidentally flew somewhere else.

Having conquered your worst enemy, you continue on your journey to "home".

Having punched Mr. Briney he forgot all about the event and happily boats you over. You are now out of Petalburg, past Oldale Town, wave to the now larger Registeel in the grass, and arrive in Littleroot to find everything more or less the same. Except for a dirt hole where there was a Seedot Tree, and a broken door in Prof. Birch's lab.

You stealthily enter Brendan's house, walk up the stairs, and comfortably nap on the rug.

Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:06 pm
Profile WWW
Fails at life
Fails at life

Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:09 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

'course not! It WILL end, when I'm too bored to continue, but no, it's not over yet.

Pokemon Diamond:
Name: Quincy
FC: 4553-8854-9459

The Rating Centre CAN'T be dead... can it??

Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:40 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

This has got to be the most craziest story ever. so many events. it's like this one {mudkip} made an apocalypse. almost killing all the rare pokemon. exept {rayquaza} {jirachi} and {registeel} i cant even remember where the juvenile {mudkip} is now

999999999/2

You Jump Off The Bridge, Then Ima miss your Sorry Butt

Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:34 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

You wake up to a start that Brendan is just watching you. He does not remember you much, save that he gave you the backpack you're wearing. He leaves you be, and you walk downstairs.

Everyone appears to have forgiven you for your "noble deeds"; Brendan's Mom cooks you a nice cinammon-flavoured muffin. Suddenly, there's a newsflash, however, the antennae are not recieving the broadcast very well:

"--We interrupt this program to bring you a *BZZT*flash from LegendWatch. Strange lights have been s*BZZT*hted from what used to be known as *BZZT*bow Peak. The lights appear to be in the shapes of Legendary PKMN and are returning to their apparent residements from supposed death. Also, coloss*BZZT* supposed legendary PKMN have been sighted on a fara*BZZT* land now identified as Sinnoh. There is a strange force currently in effect, smudging communica*BZZT* and currently interrupting signals to the *BZZT* that we cannot reach the sea to Sinnoh. We hope we can ama*BZZT* information soo*BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTT*----"

The screen goes dark as transmission is cut out completely. Brendan's Mom glances you worriedly as strange sonar-like sounds emanate from the windows. Slowly, you exit, ready for anything out there.

A sharp sonic boom hits you square on the head, rapidly oscillating and alluring your senses, and shatters windows, blowing signs off their posts. You try to look around, but your vision is oscillating, making distances appear to rapidly change. You begin getting motion sickness and are about to pass out when...

A team of unkowns suddenly appear in front of you. You can tell they are PKMN, but do not know their kind. You realize that the {gallade} has been slapping you to consicousness while the {torterra} and the {magmortar} try to pacify the source of all the radiation: 3 Magnetons!!!

But they aren't ordinary Magnetons, because their upper Magnemites are flashing. Their upper screws bend and warp into golden antenna. The lower screws of each Magnemite mold itself into a ridge. Each Magnemite's magnets melt into one magnet facing forwards, save the upper ones whose magnets face backwards. The upper Magnemite's sudden rapidly shake and vibrate, growing into a podlike shape and pushing the other Magnemites into the side. A cobalt cap with rings surrounds the antenna. The upper screws of the side Magnemites transmute into one large screw that leans backwards. The centre Magnemites' optical area enlarges as their eye flashes and gleams scarlet. Dust results from the evolution, as the new Pokémon, 3 Magnezones, hover out of the explosion, repeatedly and increasingly faster saying their name.

The {torterra} and the {magmortar} begin pelting the Magnezones with attacks like Earth Power and Thunderpunch but they all simply rebounded off in a screeching crash. The Magnezones glow brightly and a magnetic barrier surrounds them. The Magnezones slowly drift towards each other as phonomagnetic radiation grows louder and temperatures raise by 5 degrees Celsius. The Magnezones finally become one, shock waves resulting from fusion blasting out, mowing away grass and trees and blasting the rooves off buildings. Finally a gigantic colossus of magnetic and titanium power levitates out from the ruins.

It is a hulking but frightening Magnezone mess. 3 antennae protrude from the hub of one of the Magnezone eye hubs. On it, are five Magnemite eyes in a circle, with 1 scarlet eye in the centre. Two huge magnets point out of either side, keeping in range the other Magnezone hubs with visible magnetism, which are floating gently. The hubs have 2 firing magnets on the top of each, and the now-blind scarlet eye can fire as well. They also have 3 giant screws on the sticking out from the bottom. The main hub still has a magnet tail, with the leftover Magnemite-thing stuck to it. Then, suddenly, in a booming voice amplified by the dense particles of radiation in the air, it says,

"I, AM MAGNOGROSS. TITAN OF ELECTROMAGNETICS AND RADIOENERGY AM I. CIVILIZATION HAS UTILIZED OUR POWER TO COVER THE WORLD. THEY ARE TOO FAR TO GO BACK. IT IS TIME. WE WILL RULE IT."

"PREPARE FOR YOUR DOOM."

end of part 24
---------------------

GAME TIME!!!

It's obvious I made up Magnogross. I'm no good at drawing that great. Can anyone draw a medium-sized Magnogross from my description? Whoever draws closest of what I think it would look like in my mind gets it posted in the next part. Good luck ;).

Pokemon Diamond:

Last edited by elite42 on Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:47 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

W00T!! Teh awesomeness that is Mudkip has returned!!!

^^^spongedude made this. He is AWESOME!!

Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: IN THE EMOTIONLESS TRAWLING FERVOR'S OF MY INSANE MIND.
This is AWSOME!! At first I thought it was bad because it had no flow but then it began to get so funny I coudn't stand it :lol: .

This entire topic deserves....
31 415 926 535 897 932 384 626 433 832 795/10 :wink: .

P.S. Keep it coming!!! PLEASE!!!

Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:04 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: Searching for the place all the Abra teleport to. I'm going to crash their party.
I haven't kept up with this story, but I just have to know; why did you use emoticons?

Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:24 pm
Profile WWW
Fails at life
Fails at life

Because, this story has bad grammar, weird happinings etc. to make it FUNNY!

Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:17 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Because, this story has bad grammar, weird happinings etc. to make it FUNNY!

Err... no... I used emoticons in those specific places because the protagonist Mudkip is supposed to only know Pokémon from the first 3 generations.

Pokemon Diamond:

Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:08 am
Profile WWW
meh u are to loose on details and randomness

Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:52 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

GAME TIME!!!

It's obvious I made up Magnogross. I'm no good at drawing that great. Can anyone draw a medium-sized Magnogross from my description? Whoever draws closest of what I think it would look like in my mind gets it posted in the next part. Good luck :wink:.

Anybody?

Pokemon Diamond:

Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:10 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: IN THE EMOTIONLESS TRAWLING FERVOR'S OF MY INSANE MIND.
Well, I was bored out of my mind so I made a crappy fusion for you :D . Next part, please, please, please, please PLEASE!

Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:40 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

GAME TIME!!!

It's obvious I made up Magnogross. I'm no good at drawing that great. Can anyone draw a medium-sized Magnogross from my description? Whoever draws closest of what I think it would look like in my mind gets it posted in the next part. Good luck :wink:.

*looks at dunsparce's entry...

Errr....

Pokemon Diamond:

Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:28 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:52 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:05 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ohhh boy... ok, i'll forget the entry part...

PART 25

In a blinding flash of light, the "Magnogross" blasted away the tress and houses of Littleroot town, leaving naught but horrified people crouching where their houses were. Now knowing your allies' names, Magmortar prepares to use a powerful Lava Plume attack while Torterra charges up an Earth Power. Magnogross is about to blast another ion explosion, but Gallade quickly uses its psychic powers to temporarily disable the Magnogross' power.

*gtg

Pokemon Diamond:

Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:07 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

God would this stupid $h!t just freakin DIE!!

www.youtube.com/ThePlastikOne

www.youtube.com/PsychesEntertainment

Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:52 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

If you don't like the fanfic, then don't bother posting on it, Psyches

^^^spongedude made this. He is AWESOME!!

Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:45 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next