It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Chino the Eevee: Wildfire Rescue Team 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

This is the 2nd installment of Chino the Eevee, the 3rd one is coming soon.
Chapter 1

Chino may have got her wish, but it wasn't really what she expected. Not only were Pokemon not making fun of her, but they would always follow her around, admiring her ribbons blowing in the breeze. Chino didn't want all this attention. She just wanted to not be poked and pointed at. But it was a memory she would never forget. The {unown} letters, the Eternal forest, the Leap of Trust, and of course, her new friends. But of all the things Chino adored about the quest, it was the Soul Crystal she had found. But one day, It became more than a crystal. It became the start of a life-saving adventure. It all started when Chino was looking at the clouds with her brother and sister, Amy and Kyle.
“That one looks like a {turtwig}.” Amy said.
“And that one looks like a {wynaut}.” Kyle said.
“Huh. those ones look like mom and dad.”Chino said.
“And that one looks like a pickax and hammer going into your crystal, big sis.” Kyle said.
Suddenly, Chino had a thought go through her mind. It was almost her mom and dad's anniversary, and Chino wanted to give them a gift. She decided to carve the crystal into a figurine of her mom and dad. But little did she know that someone else was having their own plans...

Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:34 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Chapter 2

Ivory was livid with anger. Now everyone was paying attention to Chino and not her. “That stupid Chino! She thinks she can just walk all over me. I'm the real star here! I'm so angry, I could just burn something! Wait... Burn something...” She remembered that the school was completely burnable, as the school itself was hidden inside a large bush. Even the playground could be burned, as the jungle gym was just tree branches tied together with vines, and the swings were made by sticks tied to tree branches. She could burn the school, with Chino inside. And she thought of this plot just in time, as a {growlithe} named Amber joined the school. Ivory could befriend Amber, and coax her to burn down the school. “Hey there. My name's Amber.”
“Oh, hi. My name's Ivory.” Ivory's plot was closer to coming true than she thought...

Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:35 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Chapter 3

Chino searched her dad's toolbox for a pickax and hammer. She knew her dad would have them, as he used to mine for crystals. She found what she was looking for, but turned around to find Rainbow. “What are you doing?”
“Looking for stuff.”
“I know what you are doing Chino, and I don't recommend it.”
“I just wanted to make my mom and dad an anniversary present.”
“Well, you're just going to tamper around with it. It can't possibly hurt its power. Go ahead. Oh, and I'm sorry. Sometimes I get paranoid.” And with that, Rainbow flew off. Chino took the pickax and hammer, only to find out that her figurine had already been made. “How is that possible?”
“You really thought you could do it yourself? Besides, your dad said he was going mining today. I thought he might need those.”
“Thank you.”
“Please, do not thank me.” Rainbow flew back to the Cloud Castle. Chino put back the pickax and hammer. There may have been happiness in store for her, but another girl was going to get her revenge...

Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:36 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Chapter 4

After Ivory had befriended Amber, all she had left was the plan, which was actually already planned by Amber, as she found out. “This school is so lame, right Amber?”
“Yeah. I wish I could just burn it, with that stupid Chino in the flames.”
“Well, I wouldn't say it's that bad...”
“No, I mean it. I'm a fire type. I could burn this entire school.”
“I'm in.” Ivory had her plan sooner than she thought. Now to lure Chino in... First, they put a Rage Candy Bar in the jungle gym. Then, when Chino got in, Amber would burn They saw Chino get on the jungle gym. “Huh, someone must have dropped their Rage Candy Bar. I should return it. Chino got inside the jungle gym, and grabbed the candy bar. Then, Amber came and used Ember on the Jungle Gym.
“Oops. I didn't mean to do that.”
“Chino! Watch out!” Chino saw as a circle of flames surrounded her. She tried to escape, but couldn't. She lay down on the ground to get out of the smoke, but the smoke started seeping into the bottom. She couldn't breathe. Her time was running out. The teachers and principal saw the fire, and went outside. “What do we do now?”
“There's nothing we can do. There's no water types here.”
Chino's mom and dad saw the fire, too. But they didn't see Chino. They ran to see what was going on. “Where's Chino?”
“She's in the fire.” Her mom and dad ran to save her, but were stopped by the teachers. “You can't go in there! It's too dangerous!”
“My daughter is in there!”

Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:37 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Chapter 5

Chino's mom and dad escaped the grasp of the teachers, and went into the fire. They saw Chino in the smoke, and pulled her out. But they had left someone in there.
“Maria! Help me!” Chino's dad was stuck in the flames. Her mom tried to rescue him, but never came out. Suddenly, a familiar face came. “Aura!”
“I saw the fires from the Cloud Castle.”
“My mom and dad are in there. Someone has to do something!”
“Have you forgotten I'm a water type? Stand aside.” Aura used Water Gun on the fire to put it out, and the teachers rescued the mom and dad. The principal and teacher went into the school, and the children went on the swings, and Aura left, knowing the job was done. Everyone was safe... Or so they thought. The flames had spread to the swings and school, and taken everyone with it. Chino and her siblings managed to escape, but then the fire started to spread elsewhere, even taking their house! Luckily, Chino had the figurine of her parents with her. Aura, Cloud and Scorch came down from the sky. “I'm so glad you're here.”
“Chino, you and your siblings need to find a new place for everyone to stay. Me and my friends will rescue everyone from the fire, and bring them to Nurse Joy. But hurry! The flames are spreading fast.”
“Okay, on it.” Chino and her siblings started running the opposite direction of the fire. “I know we'll find somewhere to stay...”

Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:37 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Chapter 6

Aura and her friends ran towards the fire. “Aura, the flames are spreading. What are we gonna do?”
“Don't worry about it now, Cloud. Now we need to rescue everyone from the fire. I'll try to put out the flames, and you go in and rescue everyone.”
“How many Pokemon are in there?”
“20 children, 5 teachers, Chino's parents and the principal, to be exact. I'll use Surf. It's my most powerful attack.” Aura used Surf, and the fire was immediately put out. “It's damp, so the fire probably won't come back. Now go in and rescue as many people as you can.” Cloud and Scorch could carry 2 children or 1 adult each, so they got Chino's parents first, and ran to the Pokemon Center. They dropped them in front of Nurse Joy. “We're rescuing Pokemon from the wildfire. There are 26 Pokemon left, so we'll be back.” And with that, Scorch and Cloud ran back.
“But guys, wait! I might not...” Nurse Joy tried calling to them, but they had already went out the door, headed to get more Pokemon. Meanwhile, Chino and her siblings were doing their part in the rescue...

Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:38 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Chapter 7

As Chino, Amy and Kyle walked through the forest, they saw the wildfire spreading behind them. “We better get there soon, otherwise we're toast.” Amy was worried about the wildfire getting closer to them, but Kyle had no worries in the world. “I love fire! It's so awesome! Burn trees, burn!”
“Kyle, how can you be so careless in this time of danger?”
“I hope that the fire does catch up to you!”
“If I get eaten by the fire monster, I'm taking you with me!” Amy and Kyle started fighting, but then... “Uh, guys...”
“What is it, Chin- Holy {miltank}!” The wildfire had caught up to them, and made a circle around them. “We're trapped!” But then, they saw a blue blur run around them, putting the fire out. When they looked to see who or what it was, it vanished. They looked up in the sky, and saw a white bird with a blue tail fly by, splashing water everywhere. They had rescued them, but why? Chino then saw Rainbow, flying in the sky, who landed in front of her.
“Rainbow, who or what was that blur? And that bird?”
“That blur was {suicune}, and that bird was {lugia}. They saw the wildfire and decided to help.”
“Can you find a place for everyone to stay? The {eevee}lutions are rescuing everybody, and we need to find a new home.”
“I know where a beautiful valley is, and I can take you there. Follow me.” Rainbow flew off, and they followed until they were there. “I need to go now.” Rainbow flew off, fading away as usual. They did not know why Rainbow had to go, but they would find out...

Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:38 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Chapter 8

Scorch and Cloud got 6 other Pokemon into the Pokemon Center, but when they tried to get more in, they were greeted by very bad luck in 3 different forms. “Hey guys, you know what I said about the fire not coming back?”
“Yeah.”
“I was wrong. The fire has grown much stronger now. You have to get those children to the center quickly!”
They did manage to get the children to the center, but were greeted by a big disappointment: “I'm sorry, but I can't take them. There's not enough room. I tried to warn you, but you ran away too quickly.”
“Nurse, 4 Pokemon just healed; the principal, 2 teachers, and the little one.”
“Oh, it looks like we do have some room. Hand them over.”
They handed over Ivory, Amber, Ari and a {meowth} kitten, Oni, and got the other Pokemon.
Turns out the “little one” was an {eevee} who was new to the school. “Where are we?”
“There was a wildfire, and we saved you. Your homes, sadly, were taken by the fire. But do not worry, another team is looking for a new home.” Scorch replied.
“Which they found.” Rainbow flew through the door. “I will take everyone there.” Cloud couldn't help but look at the trail back to where Aura was, to find that the fire had spread to there! “Oh no! Aura's trapped!” But then they saw a blur blur run through the trail, with a bird flying over it. “Who are they?”
“Azure the {suicune} and Silver the {lugia}. They are going to help rescue everyone.” Azure and Spirit then came crashing through the center, scaring Nurse Joy and everyone else to their wits, but at the same time, putting them in awe. They were carrying everyone else, including Aura, left in the fire. “But I don't have room for them.”
“But you will make room, eventually. Which they did, and soon everyone was healed. Everyone, that is, except Chino's parents. “Their state is rather fatal. They well need about a day to completely heal.”
“We understand.” Rainbow, Azure and Silver picked up all the Pokemon they could, but they still had Ori and the {eevee}. “We can carry them.” Scorch and Cloud said.
“Not in that wildfire. Clear a path for them!” Silver, Aura and Azure all worked together to clear a path so that they could go through, then followed Silver and Rainbow to where the valley was. Finally, they were there, with Chino and her siblings waiting for her. They had rescued everyone from the wildfire, but it was still raging on. “what do we do now?”

Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:39 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Chapter 9

Amy looked up at the clouds.”It looks like rain. We might just be in luck.” Amy was right about the rain, but it actually turned out to be something much worse. “A hurricane!” Everyone started panicking, but then the {eevee} saw a big hole. “We can ride out the storm in there.”
“A big hole? Are you crazy?” the {eevee} jumped into the hole, and Chino went with her, trying to get her back. Then, everyone started following, to find out it was a big cavern. “Wow, you were really smart to find this cave!”
“Somehow I just knew. My name's Charlotte, and this is my friend, Oni. What's your name?”
“Chino, and these are my siblings, Amy and Kyle.”
“You know Chino, I've seen you before in school before. But you were so pretty, I didn't say anything to you. So where are your parents?”
“I was going to ask the same question.” She looked at Rainbow. “Your parents are still healing.” After about an hour, Amy decided to look outside. The forest they called home was devastated, but at least the fire was put out by all the rain!

Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:40 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Chapter 10

After they moved to their new home, everything seemed to go perfect. Chino and Charlotte soon became best friends, Ivory stopped making fun of Chino, Amber finally admitted she started the wildfire on purpose, and Rainbow decided to move the Cloud Castle from the sky into the valley. But Chino still had one thing in mind: her mom and dad's anniversary present. Chino walked through the forest until she was at the Pokemon Center. “I'm like to visit my mom and dad.”
“The ones from the wildfire?”
“Yes.” Nurse Joy let her into the room. Her mom and dad were now conscious, but still needed healing from their burns. “Chino, you came to visit us.”
“I brought you a present.” She placed the carving on the table. “Happy anniversary.”
Her mom and dad both smiled, and they say that after that day, Chino's eyes would sparkle, because the Crystal guardians saw the kindness in her heart, and gave her the gift of crystals in her eyes...

Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:40 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]