It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 D55's Slightly Artistic Nonsense 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

This is just a bunch of images that I've made and/or corrupted in my free time. You can click a few of them for larger versions.
I would appreciate any constructive criticism you might have and if anyone wants me to make something for them, just ask.

Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:49 am
Profile WWW
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Neat stuff. I'm a fan of the first two, and the sprites. It takes some talent to do scratch work. The 'corruptions' are not as unique, a glitched-up computer could make those.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:19 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Song of Storm... I can play this on guitar :mrgreen:
I really like your cat, it's just awesome.

I wonder how you do this xD
I can't even face swap on photoshop... I'm better at hand drawing, painting and sculpting.

Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:43 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Mektar wrote:
Neat stuff. I'm a fan of the first two, and the sprites. It takes some talent to do scratch work. The 'corruptions' are not as unique, a glitched-up computer could make those.

True, but most glitched computers don't produce things nearly as pretty as purposeful manipulation.

GhostPony750 wrote:
Song of Storm... I can play this on guitar :mrgreen:
I really like your cat, it's just awesome.

Song of Storms is one of my favorites. I learned the piano part a few days ago. It's a fun song.
So is the cat, I found the outline on my computer a few months ago and finished it.

Quote:
I wonder how you do this xD
I can't even face swap on photoshop... I'm better at hand drawing, painting and sculpting.

For most of the stuff I start with a rough outline and add details while trying to keep it simple. Or for Navi and the song, it involves a lot of math and a lot of paths.

Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:56 am
Profile WWW
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
I Never though I'd say this, but a cat gave me nightmares...

Anyone else notice how the cat looks like its skin is covered in disease...

Anyway, I like the Navi one. I'm always interested on how people view Navi, whether it being annoying as hell, helpful, or just a simple fairy that should be ignored.

EDIT: NINJA'D

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:57 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

James86134 wrote:
I Never though I'd say this, but a cat gave me nightmares...

Anyone else notice how the cat looks like its skin is covered in disease...

That's what happens when you fall into a nuclear reactor and live.

Quote:
Anyway, I like the Navi one. I'm always interested on how people view Navi, whether it being annoying as hell, helpful, or just a simple fairy that should be ignored.

EDIT: NINJA'D

I've always seen her as annoying and helpful at the same time.

Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:07 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]