It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Black & White Poster (Saw Parody) 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

My gallery is now here: http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=27822 COMMENTS GO THERE

Last edited by Manafi on Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:40 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Very Funny. V looks like a stupid show to me though.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:27 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

This doesn't really work for me... I'm thinking it's because, in my opinion, the Saw movies are in very poor taste. The demand for shock value in movies today is sickeningly high.

Pair Saw and Pokemon (something from the exact opposite of the...well, every spectrum imaginable) together, and you've got something that doesn't make much sense...

Design-wise, it looks nice. The layout makes for an effective poster. I don't mean for this to be offensive, but I just don't think the idea works well.

Persistence ends resistence.

3DS FC: 5069-4148-2325 (please PM to exchange)
Poison Friend Safari: Seviper, Ariados, and Whirlipede.

Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:35 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Kurushel wrote:
This doesn't really work for me... I'm thinking it's because, in my opinion, the Saw movies are in very poor taste. The demand for shock value in movies today is sickeningly high.

Pair Saw and Pokemon (something from the exact opposite of the...well, every spectrum imaginable) together, and you've got something that doesn't make much sense...

Design-wise, it looks nice. The layout makes for an effective poster. I don't mean for this to be offensive, but I just don't think the idea works well.

It's not supposed to make sense, it's art haha...no but really, I understand it's a strange combo, the "Gen V" just made me think of Saw...
I really prefer parts 1-3. After that, I do think the gore was just too gratuitous; I'm not into mindless violence either....but you know, they're just giving the fans what they want I mean half the people only watched the series to see bloody organs.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:18 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I like this...great post.

Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]