It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Volt the Eevee 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
The dialouge was a bit hard to understand, since it was all smushed together. If you could seperate it a bit better in the future with enter (or if your computer is an apple, return) then that would be great. On the story, I wonder if Spirit means Mew?

Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:38 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: I'm a Keronian hiding on your wall. Poke the wall and find me!
I really don't see how the text is smushed together. Look's fine to me.
Chapter 14
The grass behind them rustled. Something pink emerged from the grass. "If it isn't my old friend. Little you. Hello, Precious." Precious crawled closer to Spirit. "Is being Mew hard?" Spirit asked Precious. Precious laughed. "Anybody else would think it's hard. It's quite fun to me." Precious got on the rail with Spirit. "It's been a while. Giovanni catch up to you?" Precious shook her head. "It's not Giovanni. It's the Team Rocket grunts." Spirit nodded. "You mean Jessie, James, and Meowth?" Spirit asked. "Yep. Those guys certainly won't get this Mew any day!" They both laughed. Meanwhile, guess who was floating in their little Meowth balloon? "They are laughing about us!" Jessie yelled madly. "Will they get away with it?" James asked with a smile on his face. "Certainly not!" Jessie yelled. Meowth said: "Meowth-" But Jessie blurted out: "That's right!" Meowth slumped. "That's my line." Jessie looked down at him. "Let's get those two." They had their Meowth balloon land on Catching Cliff. "It's your time." James said, as he was getting ready to send out a Pokemon. "Let's go! Carnavine!" Carnavine flew out. Carnavine crept closer to James. Soon Carnavine had clung onto James' head. "I'm not your target!" James yelled. "They have to go." Spirit rose his hand, ready to send them flying. Precious put his hand down. "Let them play!" Precious said. Precious flew all over, yelling: "Catch me! Catch me! Catch me if you caaaaaaan!" James and Jessie were practicly playing Twister trying to catch Precious. "Fine! Don't be captured!" And Team Rocket left. Spirit walked towards Precious. He held out his hand. "Let us dance." He said. Precious giggled. "Let us." So they danced. It started raining. So, they danced in the rain.

Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:43 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
Whatever. It was still easy to read since you're not a n00b.
Ah, those 3. They're so stupid.

Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:00 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Chapter 15
When Precious and Sprit left for home, Sprit was giggling the whole way. "Oh man, I missed her! It's been like fourteen years!" Spirit stopped. "Wait. Do I even have a home?" Meanwhile, Matilda had gone home. When he got home, he set his backpack down beside his chair. "I'm home, dad." He said to the darkness. The chair in the shadows spinned, and guess who was sitting in it? Giovanni. "Welcome, my boy." Giovanni stood up and walked towards Matilda. Matilda sat down. "What's for dinner?" He said. Giovanni smiled. "I'm glad you'll be here for that long. We're having fish." Matilda rubbed his stomach and licked his lips. "Who's cooking?" Matilda asked with a smile on his face. Giovanni frowned. "Those three. Jessie, James, and that Meowth." Matilda slumped back in his chair. "They might cook it to long and burn it, or not cook it long enough and-" Matilda stopped. He shuddered. "Ooough." He said. Giovanni put his chair in front of the table. "No fear. Backup grunts will watch them." Matilda sat back up. "I haven't had a good meal in weeks!" Matilda put his arms up and stretched. Giovanni laughed. "Care to stay the night? Surely those beds the the Pokemon Center can't be to comfortable." Matilda nodded. "And the food. It's mostly berry juice and other things like that." Giovanni got up and put his hand on Matilda's shoulder. "It's good to see you home." Giovanni said. Matilda nodded. Just then, Jessie and James burst in through the doors leading to where Giovanni and Matilda were. "We have the dinner!" Jessie sang. James carried the plate over to Matilda. Matilda looked at the plate. Giovanni frowned. "What is this?! I told you to cook fish! Not spaghetti! You know how many times I get to see my son? Not a lot!" Giovanni yelled. Jessie and James frowned. Jessie put her head down."Well, I guess-" Giovanni gave a look. "No guessing!" Giovanni yelled. Matilda was eating. "Well, I think it tastes good!" Matilda said happily to Giovanni. Giovanni smiled and patted Matilda on the shoulder. "You're lucky, you three. Lucky I have an optimistic son." Jessie and James smiled. Just suddenly, something from the shadows, a tired looking thing, came out. Matilda had just finished his spaghetti to see the thing. He smiled. "Persian!" He squealed. He ran over to the Persian, running his fingers through Persian's fine fur. "Oh, I missed you!" He said to Persian. Persian purred. Giovanni laughed. "I remember when he was younger. Carryed a Pokedex book everywhere." He laughed again.

Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:45 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I just saw in your sig that your SS team is the same as the one in the Fan Fic, so I guess you modeled them after one another. And I wonder how Pokemon is doing.

Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:50 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I did moldel the story after my real team. And just tell me if you can't understand Meowth, I just hear him talk like that in the anime.
Chapter 16
Matilda stood up. "Isn't mom coming?" Matilda asked. Giovanni looked at Matilda. "She went exploring. You know, for pictures of Legendary Pokemon, like Lugia." Giovanni smiled. "She'll be back around next month. In January." Matilda nodded. "She needs those pictures for the album before the end of next year, or she's finished. No job. We'll loose half of the money we make each week. I won't have enough money for my projects." Giovanni explained. Matilda nodded. "No money for the important projects I do, and half of the pay I give to the grunts will go." Jessie intruded. "We certainly can't have that! Mrs. Giovanni needs pictures!" Jessie yelled sweetly. *Clash!* Went the door. A grunt just came in, holding a cage with a rare Pokemon in it. Giovanni patted Matilda. "I have to do something real quick. I'll be back." Matilda nodded. Jessie sat down, with a concered look on her face (like she would be concered about anything Giovanni or anyone related had). "You sure nod a lot. Anything wrong?" Jessie asked. Matilda nodded, looked blankly, then shook his head. James sat down. "Looks like he needs desert. Desert will cheer him up!" James said exitingly. James rushed back to the kitchen. Jessie looked back at Matilda. "Chocolate silk pie or banana cream?" Jessie asked sweetly. Matilda chose the chocolate silk pie. Jessie smiled, then ran into the kitchen back with James. Soon Meowth come out with a tin in his paws, and a chef hat on his head. "We got's a choco silk pie here's!" Meowth yelled happily. Matilda sat down. Meowth grabbed a fork from his apron and set it down by the pie. Matilda stared blankly at the fork. "What's 'da matter, kid?" Meowth asked with his scratchy voice. Matilda looked at Meowth and said: "My dad told me not to take silverware from you guys." Meowth looked at Jessie, Jessie looked at James, and James looked at Meowth. Meowth laughed. "'Da oder grunts gamme dis fork!" Meowth said. Matilda told them to prove it. Meowth went into the kitchen. "Hey! You guys! Boss's kid wants me to prove 'dat you guys gamme 'da fork." The grunts looked at each other, and shrugged. They went into the room where Matilda stared blankly at the fork. The grunt told Matilda that he did give Meowth the fork and left. Matilda shrugged, thanked Meowth for the pie, and started eating. Between bites, he told the three: "Man! I haven't had a good pie in who knows how long!" Jessie left, as for the reason she told them: "I just have to grab something slightly important!" When Matilda had finished the pie, Jessie came back with something in her hands. Matilda looked up from the ground, and was shocked. "How did you ever find this?" He said.

Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:58 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Oh, the possibilities of why Giovanni didn't want him to borrow silverware from them. I can understand Meowth fine, and I wonder if Jessie got a relic?

Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:59 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Yes, many reasons. But you can figure out why Matilda can't take silverware from them. We're talking about Team Rocket! But I'm suprised that you aren't suprised that Giovanni is Matilda's dad.
Chapter 17
Matilda walked near the door. "Shhhh. I think I can hear what my dad is saying with the grunt." Matilda put his ear to the wall. "You sure this thing is real? It's still." Giovanni said to the grunt. "Yes, sir. It's just scared." The grunt told Giovanni. It's uncertain what they did next, they only heard, they didn't see. "Let's get this... Jolteon to the power room." Giovanni said. The grunt's footsteps faded, and Giovanni's started towards the door. Matilda hurried back to his seat. Giovanni opened the door. "Hello." Giovanni said with a smile. Jessie walked sideways towards Matilda, facing Giovanni. "You know, that's obviously noticable, Jessie." Giovanni said to Jessie. "I just.. Matilda wanted me to get this for him!" Jessie dropped the unknown item on the table infront of Matilda and left with James and Meowth. Giovanni looked at the item, and smiled. "Well, if it isn't that old Pokedex!" Giovanni laughed. Matilda flipped through the book. "Pikachu. The mouse Pokemon." Matilda said. "That Pokedex contains information on all four-hundered,ninety-three Pokemon." Matilda squealed. Giovanni cluncked down on his leather chair. "Computer, locate that old friend of mine." The computer beeped a bit, then gave a low noise. "Request invalid." The computer said. Giovanni groaned. He got up and typed a password into the computer. "Searching... request found." The computer located this pixely town. It kept zooming in, and finally zoomed inside a building, inside a room, and Matilda gasped. Giovanni looked over. "You reconize this person, son?" Giovanni asked. Matilda was banned from meeting that girl in the picture. The grunts were put in charge to make sure Matilda did not meet the girl. Matilda looked at Giovanni. "No, it's just.. that hat! It's like an afro! Heh heh.." Matilda came up with something to cover the gasp. Goivanni looked back to the computer. "Locate Pokemon." Giovanni said. The computer had six locations. Matilda ran out of the room. He came back in to grab his book, then he ran out again.

Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:55 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I remember from an event for HG/SS that showed that Giovanni was your rival's dad, so I wasn't surprised when that part of the story happened. So the object was the pokedex book and the girl is more likely than not Pokemon.

Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:52 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

When does that happen? After you beat Red?
Chapter 18
Matilda ran through the hall to his old room. The guards standing in front of him bowed, and Matilda ran in.Matilda was in his old room, reading his Pokedex book while holding back tears in his eyes. "He wants to do something with Pokemon!" Matilda cried. Jessie came through the door. "What's wrong?" She asked. Matilda looked at her. "How did you get past the guards?" Matilda asked. Jessie looked back at the door. She shrugged. "What guards?" She asked. Matilda had a confused look on his face, then looked back to his book. Jessie sat on his bed. "I'm going to give you a slight spoiler." Jessie said with a smile on her face. Matilda sat up. "What?" He asked. Jessie whispered in his ear. Matilda's smile went to a big frown. "Isn't that cool? I could get a huge promotion!" Jessie yelled with her arms in the air. Matilda ran out of the room. "You are going to get me a promotion gift, aren't you?" Jessie asked. Matilda went into the power room. His sneakers slid across the tile floor like skates across ice. He tried to be quiet, but he slipped. Two grunts walked up to him. "Don't you read? No visits!" One grunt yelled. Matilda stood up. "You won't be getting my friends any day!" Matilda yelled. The grunts looked at each other, than took his arms. Matilda struggled, but had no luck. "If you guys are taking me to another room, than who's controling the power room?" Matilda snickered. The grunts looked at each other, than dropped Matilda and ran back to the power room. Matilda stood up. "I'm a genius." He said happily. Than he marched to the power room. This time he didn't slip. He sneaked to the controls. There was a cage with a Jolteon, in pain, in the cage. "Do you know an Eevee named Volt?" Matilda asked the Volteon. The Jolteon smiled. "As a matter of fact, I do." The Jolteon snickered. Matilda smiled. "Where is she?" Matilda yelled. "I'm her." The Jolteon replied. Matilda went blank. "But you're a Jolteon!" Matilda said. Volt explained. Matilda nodded. "Even if you did evolve, what we have to worry about right now is getting you out of here." Matilda said.

Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:22 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The question I'm trying to figure out is why Volt didn't stay multi-colored when he evolved. Also, I don't understand how the grunts ran back to the power room and Matilda marched and he got there first.

Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:32 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Chapter 19
Matilda bended the cage open with all his might. "That's one way to do it," Volt exclaimed. Matilda took Volt out of the cage. Matilda bumped into a lever. The room raised into the sky like an elavator. When the room settled, a door opened. Matilda and Volt went through the door. Inside was a nursury full of beds. In each bed was a girl sleeping peacefully. "Wow. I wonder who they all are?" Matilda asked while walking through the isles of many beds. Volt sniffed. She smiled. She tugged Matilda's shirt to a bed with a girl with brown hair in it. Matilda smiled. He walked very close to the bed, and gave the girl a tiny push. "Come on, time to wake up, Pokemon." He said softly. The girl sat up. "That isn't my plate..." Pokemon mumbled before falling back on her pillow. Matilda and Volt looked at each other. "Plate?" Matilda asked confusingly. Volt shrugged. The door leading to the nursury opened again. Matilda and Volt quickly hid under two beds. Giovanni came through the door, pushing a cart. He pushed the cart to an isle of empty beds. Three grunts followed him, each pushing their own cart. When the grunts came to an empty bed, they pushed their cart right to the bed. Then they lifted a girl on the bed. But these girls were awake. Giovanni waved at them all, in a wave that called for their attention. "Hello girls. You may be wondering where you are, but don't freight when I tell you where you are." The four girls all looked at each other. "You are in a secret room of the Team Rocket base. When you recover from your... Minor injuries, we will start training. We will leave you a welcome snack and a muted Gameboy with your favorite games." Giovanni then took a plate to each bed, with a few Oreos and half of a bologna sandwich. "We will also leave you a cup of milk." Giovanni said. He took a cup to each bed, and the girls smiled at Giovanni. "Of course, you may wonder why there are fifty-six other girls in this room, I will tell you soon. But you look very hungry. Here are your Gameboys." Giovanni said. The grunts quickly gave a Gameboy and three game cartridges to each girl. Then Giovanni walked to the front of the room and recieved a trumpet from one of the grunts. Giovanni signaled to the girls to hold their ears. The girls followed. GIovanni played 'The Sun'll Come out Tomorrow' softly. All the girls woke up, including Pokemon. Then the grunts quickly served the Oreos and bologna sandwich halve to each girl. Then after that they quickly ran around the room, holding massive trays with cups of milk on them, letting each girl take a cup when a grunt ran by them. Giovanni opened a small door in the wall. A t.v. came out. All the girls came to attention. "Now girls, time for the morning show." Giovanni had a hat in his hands. He rustled the hat. He took a peice of paper out of the hat. "Malissa." He called out. A grunt gave a little girl in one of the beds the t.v. remote. The two girls by her, who looked like her friends, gave her suggestions on which channel to change to. The girl flipped the channel to Nickelodeon. Giovanni smiled at all the girls, then Persian came out of the room which they had entered. Persian walked around the room, brushing past beds, letting girls pet her. She finally hopped onto one of the new girl's beds and layed down to sleep again. The girl smiled.

Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:19 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

What kind of spell is Pokemon and the other girls under? Who are the other girls? What does Giovanni want? What are Pokemon's pokemon doing? All this and more answered... next! I hope so, anyway...

Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:20 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Woah, woah, woah. To many questions!
Chapter 20
Giovanni called for attention. "I will leave now. If you need anything, the grunts will be standing throughout the room. You have wheelchairs you can use to get around to the grunt. I will see you all for dinner. Always at six-o-clock." Giovanni annouced before leaving into the elavator. Pokemon looked through her sandwich. Then she looked at her milk. She got into her wheelchair (it's a series of bumps and holds), and wheeled over to the nearest grunt, who was reading a book to a young girl. Pokemon was wearing a lavender nightgown. "Sir?" Pokemon asked. The grunt smiled at the young girl he was reading to and grabbed something from his cart. He had a plushie Rapidash in his hands, and gave it to the girl. The girl hugged it. Then the grunt looked at Pokemon. "What's up? Beat your old high score on a video game?" The grunt said. Pokemon shook her head. "It's my sandwich. I think it might be overdate." Pokemon said. The grunt nodded. "Everyone, before you continue eating, check your bologna. It might be overdate. Lucky for all you, we have plenty of spares." The grunt annouced. The grunt brought Pokemon a spare sandwich halve. "Thank you." Pokemon told the grunt, and the grunt continued to read to the girl. Pokemon wheeled back to her bed. At six-o-clock, all the girls got into their wheelchairs. Then, when they left, Matilda and Volt got out from under the beds. "Can you, like, transport or something?" Matilda asked. Volt shook her head. "My mom can do that." Volt said. "Then it comes time for that little button.." Matilda said. He took a button out of his pocket, and pressed it. "Volt, I'm transporting you to a close-by field." Matilda said. Volt nodded. Suddenly, Matilda was in his room. Giovanni just came in after Matilda transported. "Dinner time. Come to the great hall." Matilda nodded. Matilda ran to the great hall, and many boys and girls had come, too. Sixty boys were on one side, and sixty girls on the other. Giovanni was at the far end of the table. All the grunts dined at a different table. The room was full of chatter, and instead of everyone sitting in chairs, all the young boys and girls sat in wheel chairs. "Everyone." Giovanni announced. "My son has come." Everyone looked from the table full of fine dishes, cuisines, and the magnificent centerpeice to Matilda. He made a small wave to everyone. Giovanni stood up from his fine leather chair. "A toast! To all our fine work!" Giovanni announced. All the girls clincked their goblets with the boys in front of them and vice-versa. Matilda sat at the opposite end of the table from Giovanni. After dinner, all the boys and girls were sent to the abnormaly large playroom. At least twelve t.v.'s would be yelling out shows, from 'Spongebob' to 'Who Wants to be a Millionare?'. All the tweens would spend their time by redoing hairdos and giving make-overs to their friends. They were playing in the playroom because this was training time. They would take turns going into the train room where they didn't have to be in thier wheel chairs. They would be put in a room where they would be free to explore, but they would be monitered through a glass window. The boy or girl would be given real clothes, not their nightgown or pajamas. They could touch anything, but their main abjective was to get out of the room. They would also be given spare Pokemon, like Arbok or Golbat. Many grunts were in there, not for help, for battle training. When they got out of the room, a blot would be put on their file chart. When they got fifty blots, they would be able to go to a party for the, as they say it, "Over the hill students".

Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:41 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Yeah, a lot of questions. :P Anyway, I'm not buying this from Giovanni. It doesn't seem even remotely evil, so I'm understandably suspicious.

Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:33 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Chapter 21
After all one hundered twenty kids were done training, they got sent back to bed. They had an hour to play their Gameboys or talk to one another. Pokemon, however, had secretly brought her Pokegear and headphones. She was listening to the Pokemarch, played by DJ Ben. Her Pokegear was hidden under her blankets. After the hour, and the lights went off, she quickly put her things in her nightstand. Every child had a nightstand, for putting their files and charts in a safe place. They could also put things from the partys they went in it, for souvoniers. The nightstands also had cup holders on the side closest to the bed, for milk. Pokemon then snuggled up in her blankets. But then she opened her eyes. She quickly grabbed ear buds from her nightstand, and put them in her ears. Then she snuggled back up again. But the elavator opened again, and a grunt came out. He walked to Pokemon's bed, and tapped her shoulder. She sat up, and took her ear buds out. The grunt waved his hand in a "follow me" fashion, and Pokemon was taken out of the room. When the two came out of the elavator, they went to the great hall. Giovanni spinned his chair, facing Pokemon. "I know your little secret." Giovanni snickered. Pokemon blushed. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Pokemon cried out. "Well, It's not your fault you became a Pokemon trainer. Many ten-year-olds do it." Giovanni said. Pokemon unblushed. "Why do you have one hundered-nineteen kids, though?" Pokemon asked. Giovanni's chair spinned, facing away from Pokemon. "Why does your name follow what I steal?" Giovanni sarcasticly asked. Pokemon brushed her shoulder with her hand. "Well, my mom-" Giovanni held up a hand. "Don't... Answer that." Giovanni said. Giovanni had a tear in his eye. Pokemon snickered. "You? The greatest theif ever? Crying?" Pokemon chuckled. "We heard that." A voice said. From the shadows, Cyrus, from Team Galactic, emaerged from the shadows. "Great. How many more people are coming out of the darkness? Get out!" Pokemon yelled. Ten random people ran out of the darkness and out through the door. "Greatest thief? I think not. I have better plans than Giovanni, my brother." Cyrus said. "Back off! This is my room!" Giovanni yelled. Pokemon rolled her eyes. "Classic." She said. "Well, baby brother, I plan to make a better universe!" Cyrus said. Cyrus was blocking Giovanni's punches, simply by holding Giovanni's head still.

Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:00 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Classic brother rivalry. "I wanna rule the universe!" "No, I do!" "Boys, boys, you're both evil."

Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:15 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Chapter 22
"Look. Here's the plan. Cyrus, go run two regions back to Sinnoh. After you build your... finer universe, Giovanni can steal Pokemon there!" Pokemon explained. Cyrus let go of Giovanni. "That wouldn't be any fun! Cyrus doesn't feel!" Giovanni cried out. "You know, for one moment I could trust you, you know, the day you saved my liiiiiiife. Now I feel older than you." Pokemon said, making sure to stretch out the word "life". Giovanni clucked down in his leather chair. "Mom was right about you. Mom wanted me to build a better universe! All you do is steal. Stealing only takes you so far. Being boss of Team Galactic and the universe takes you farther." Cyrus chuckled. Pokemon slowly took out her Pokegear. *Click!* In an instant, Pokemon had a picture of Cyrus laughing. "Awesome! You're... Feeling." Pokemon said. Giovanni walked to a his desk. "Well, mom said I was the best little thief of the house!" Giovanni yelled. "Strange. I thought Giovanni was two days older than dirt, and there's possibly someone older than him?" Pokemon asked Cyrus. "He's only fifty-seven." Cyrus replied. Pokemon shuddered. "I'm getting out of here." Pokemon said. Giovanni chuckled. "I was about to do that anyway." Giovanni said. He pressed a button on his keyboard. A big hole in the ground opened, and Pokemon fell through. Giovanni expected screams, but he heard laughing, instead. Pokemon was laughing loudly as she slid down the slide that was in the hole. When she fell out, she landed on grass.

Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:38 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

It's just that kind of twist ending to something that baffles me, no matter how clearly it's explained. Now what? ...Are her Pokemon waiting for Pokemon?

Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:44 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Chapter 23
Pokemon rubbed her head. "Wow. That was fun." Pokemon muttered. She looked up, then went in shock. Spirit was on a bed, covered. Fifty-nine other Pokemon, from Pidgeys to Spirit, were sleeping just like the girls and boys in the nursurys. Pokemon rubbed her hand on the ground. "This is fake grass!" Pokemon yelled, waking up Spirit. He supported his weight on his elbow, and rubbed his eyes. "Who is that..?" Spirit asked. Pokemon walked closer to Spirit. Spirit widened his eyes. "It's you! Glorious you!" Spirit shouted. He tried to sit up, but he revealed a cast on his leg. Pokemon looked down at it. "What happened?" Pokemon asked, and sat down on Spirit's bed. "Minor injury, as that man with the spikey hair-do says it..." Spirit mumbled. "Did he have grunts following him?" Pokemon asked. "If they had green hair, yes." Spirit mumbled, then fell on his pillow. "Cyrus." Pokemon whispered. She patted Spirit's head, and opened the door that she came out of. "Sticky Barb. I have one." Pokemon said. She grabbed a Sticky Barb out of her pack, and stuck it in the walls as she climbed. *Clack* *Shift* *Shift* *Clack* The pattern repeated as she climbed the walls of the slide.

Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:43 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I wonder what Cyrus is doing to those pokemon? And turns out Pokemon's pokemon were waiting, for her or not, willingly or not!

Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:25 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Sorry for the long post time, I was really busy.
Chapter 24
When Pokemon reached the top of the slide, Giovanni wasn't pleased. "Now I bring out plan B." He snickered. Giovanni walked up to his keyboard, and Cyrus sat down in the leather chair. Giovanni pressed some buttons, and smiled at Cyrus. "Let's see who's better." Cyrus muttered. He took his cell-phone, and called someone. "Bring the back-up." Cyrus whispered into the phone. A loud voice came out in reply. "No, I'm fine." Cyrus exclaimed. More loud replys. "And he is, too." Cyrus said. The loud voice stopped, and Cyrus said bye to the voice. He put his phone back in his pocket. Giovanni looked at Pokemon's head, which was sticking out of the door which lead to the slide. The door was on the ground. "Pokemon, take this!" Giovanni said in a muscular voice. Instead of sending grunts to take her away or anything like that, he pressed a button, and the door leading to the slide closed, and opened, and closed, lightly smacking her on the head. Cyrus walked over to Giovanni's keyboard. "What does this button do?" Cyrus asked, pretending to try pressing it. Giovanni smaked Cyrus' hand away from the keyboard. "That's mine!" Giovanni yelled. Cyrus smiled and bent over Giovanni. "You still realize I'm two feet taller than you. And I'm seven years older than you." Cyrus said. Giovanni frowned at Cyrus. "I even have at least six Team Galactic bases. And you have one Team Rocket base." Cyrus chuckled. Pokemon took another photo of Cyrus laughing. "I read your bio on Google. There was also a photo of you. You had no feelings." Pokemon whispered in Cyrus' ear. Cyrus got a twisted look on his face. "What was your name again?" Cyrus whispered. "Pokemon." Pokemon politely exclaimed. Cyrus sat down in the leather chair again. "Either a new girl style came in, or... it must be another one." Cyrus cried out. "When do I get away from them?!" Cyrus yelled in fear. "I'm just ten. I really can't do much." Pokemon said. Cyrus smiled. "An easier one." He chuckled. *Snap!* Another picture of Cyrus. "What? You think I'm a model or something? Well you might as well get a picture of me posing." Cyrus yelled happily. "No. I just need to send these to my friend." Pokemon exclaimed. Cyrus shook his head. "Take this!" Cyrus yelled. He threw a Pokeball. An agitated Toxicroak came out of the ball. "Here... Oh wait! All my Pokemon are out in Johto!" Pokemon yelled. Cyrus closed his eyes. "Where is the backup?" He thought in frustration. Suddenly, the door opened. Spirit, Sky Flyer, and all of Pokemon's other Pokemon were in the door. Cyrus dropped his jaw. Pokemon walked towards Cyrus, and closed his mouth. Pokemon smiled. "You guys! This has to be a record for perfect timing!" Pokemon yelled. Sky Flyer shook his head. "Naw. We just watched you through the window until you were in trouble." He said. Pokemon shrugged. "Good enough." She said. Spirit walked towards Cyrus and Giovanni. "Have you been bothering Pokemon?" Spirit said, with a smile on his face and his eyes fixed on the two villians. The door opened agian. Two policeman walked towards the bunch of people and Pokemon. As the policeman got closer, they noticed they had a handcuffed boy. The boy's red, natted hair twitched with his face. His ragged blue shirt and jeans were charred. When the policeman got to Giovanni, they let go of the ragged boy. The boy fell on the ground. "Yeah.. Um..." Giovanni popped his lips. Giovanni pressed a button on his keyboard. A microphone raised out of the keyboard. "Get in here. And bring a stretcher." Giovanni said in a rush. Two grunts came in, pushing a stretcher. The policeman left. The grunts put the boy on the stretcher. The boy's natted hair covered his face. "Matilda," Giovanni groaned. He pulled the boy's hair out of the way. Giovanni smiled. It wasn't Matilda.

Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:24 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Wait, if it wasn't Matilda, then.. I don't think any other character had red hair, do they? Is it a wig? Argh. :frustrated: And where are the real Matilda and Volt?

Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:24 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Chapter 25
The young boy woke up. He sat up, and rubbed his eyes. "Where am I?" He asked. Giovanni pushed the stretcher. He pushed it to Matilda's room, and kneeled down to the boy's level. "What's your name?" Giovanni asked. The boy shook his head. "I don't know." He said. He looked down at his hands. He moved his fingers, and looked back up. "Do you know where you were before the grunts- I mean, police took you here?" Giovanni asked. The boy brushed his fingers through his hair. "One second, I'm on a table, next second, I'm here." The boy said. He looked around. He looked down again. "Do you need a brush for your hair?" Giovanni asked. The boy started to looked confused. "What's a brush?" He asked. Giovanni stood up. "You poor thing." Giovanni said sadly. "Do you want to meet the other boys?" Giovanni asked. The boy tried to get off the stretcher. He fell, and Giovanni caught him. "First of all, can you walk?" Giovanni asked. The boy got his confused. "What's a walk?" The boy asked. Giovanni took five minutes to explain what walk meant, and the boy said he couldn't. Giovanni pulled a mini-microphone out of his shirt-pocket. "Bring a wheelchair to room zero-zero-fifteen." Giovanni whispered into the microphone. A grunt pushed a wheelchair into the room. The small boy was lifted into the chair. He looked around at the chair. He looked up at Giovanni. "Are you my daddy?" The boy whispered. Giovanni slowly lost his tight expression. "I don't think so," He replied softly. The boy looked down. Giovanni saw his life of crime flash before his eyes. He turned the chair to the lab room. Five scientists were moving from machine to machine. Giovanni walked into the room. "Guys. I have a client." Giovanni announced into the room. Giovanni wheeled the boy into the room. "Figure out who he is." Giovanni announced. The scientists looked at the boy. "That's easy." One of them said. "He's Matilda Rocketer." The scientist said. Giovanni went blank. "That's my last name." Giovanni whispered. Another scientist walked up. "Matilda?" He asked. Giovanni looked over. "No! Rocketer." He said. "But Matilda is older than that." Giovanni said. The scientists looked at each other. "Do you have any D.N.A. of Matilda?" One scientist asked. Giovanni nodded. He took a plaster-of-paris block out of his pocket. "It's his fingerprint." Giovanni asked. The scientists scanned the fingerprint. "He's not your son. His name is Matilda Gradymen." The scientist said. Giovanni burst out laughing. "That's Cyrus' sir name! And that's my maiden name! That means he isn't even married!" Giovanni yelled. "That also means he's adopted. That explains the hair-color difference." Giovanni yelled. Giovanni looked over at the real Matilda. He kneeled down. He picked Matilda up. " Team Rocket is no longer." Giovanni said. The scientists gasped. They grabbed their things, put them in a suitcase and left. In five hours flat, the Team Rocket base was empty. Matilda was riding on Giovanni's shoulders. "By my prediction, you're only five years old." Giovanni said. Giovanni set Matilda on the ground. "This is my car." Giovanni told Matilda. It was a Hybrid Compact car, with logos of Team Rocket. The logos had sayings, from "The world is our store!" to "Thanks for donating your Pokemon!". Matilda looked at the logos, and Giovanni just ripped them off of his car, while whistling a tune. "All done." He said happily. He picked Matilda up and put him in the car. "Your seat." Giovanni exclaimed while buckling Matilda in. Giovanni then patted Matilda on the head. Giovanni got in his seat, and started the car. He drove out of the driveway, and waved goodbye to the Team Rocket base. He drove home, and found a lady on the couch. "Hey, Ellen." Giovanni said to the lady. She was thin, and she was wearing tan shorts and a t-shirt. Her blonde hair was tied in a pony-tail, and she was snacking on Goldeen-shaped crackers. "Did you bring Matilda to the Rocket base again?" Ellen asked. Giovanni nodded. "I also found out something you'll never expect." Giovanni muttered. Ellen stood up. "What is it?" She asked. Matilda walked out from behind Giovanni. "Who's this?" Ellen asked. Giovanni smiled. "You know that day we sent Matilda out to play..." Giovanni started. Ellen nodded. "... And we thought he came back taller?" Giovanni finished. Ellen went blank. "Was that boy we raised someone else?" Ellen asked. Giovanni nodded. "That boy is really Cyrus' kid." Giovanni said. Ellen nodded. "I knew he would do something like that. He doesn't feel, but he wants to. He adopted a child because he thought he would be doing something good for the boy and him. He told me." Ellen said, than munched some more Goldeen crackers.

Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:42 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

... :shock: .... well, that was unexpected. =/

Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next