It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Volt the Eevee 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
I was expecting him to be an Igglybuff or something. XD You want to hear Pokemon geek? I beat Diamond in 14 hours once and now I play for speed. >_<

Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:57 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: I'm a Keronian hiding on your wall. Poke the wall and find me!
Why would you think the master of epciness would be Igglybuff? But yes, that is geek. How do you play for speed?
Chapter 40
Pokemon rushed up to Spirit. "No!" She yelled. Giovanni laughed. "I thought I changed. But, no. I'd rather be in an evil team than on a couch." He laughed again. Pokemon ran up to Giovanni. "You are a nasty man." Pokemon said. She threw a Sticky Barb in his face. Giovanni yelled. "You need to go to obidience school!" Giovanni screamed. Spirit yelled. "You didn't think. You may take my psychic powers, but you didn't take my thoughts." Spirit said. He walked up to the bars, and punched them. They shattered. Spirit smiled. "Told you." He said. Giovanni frowned. "Yeah..." He muttered. A man entered the room. "Giovanni. I'm giving you a true warning. If you continue to lead Team Rocket," The man said. Giovanni smiled. "Mom, I know that's you." He muttered. The man shook his head. "No, I'm not your mom, you little bratty boy." He said. Giovanni turned the lights on. "'You little bratty boy' gives it away, Mom. He said. His mother dropped her head. Kasa bowed. "Madam Boss, it is and honor to see you." Kasa said. Madam Boss shook her head. "Just retire, okay, Giovanni? I never wanted you in my chair anyways." She said. Giovani shrugged. "Fine, whatever." He said. He grabbed his coat from the hanger, released Spirit, and left. Madam Boss got in the chair, and smiled at Ed. "So, you say you found a red Oran Berry?" She asked Ed. Giovanni was walking through Viridian City, covering his face with his blue hat. He saw a girl pulling a wagon, full of girl-scout cookies. "That's cute. I haven't seen a girl-scout in a long time." He said to himself. He walked into a lady. He didn't know who it was until she noticed him. "Giovanni? Is that you?" She asked him. He looked up. "Delia!" He yelled.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:44 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
I just try to beat it as fast as I can; basically, I don't train at all, avoid trainers, and just try to blast through gyms with sheer power. XP
And yes, even the most evil people must bow down to their mothers, lol.

Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:57 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Yes, even the most evil rulers must obey their mother.
Chapter 42
"Wow." She replied when she saw the massive crowd. She wanted to see the band, but the people blocked her. She batted through the mess, and clapped her hands when she saw Giovanni bowing. Delia raised her hands, hoping Giovanni would notice. He put his harmonica back in his pocket. "Thank you, everyone. You just made my day a day." He spoke to the crowd. He looked over at Delia. "But my day isn't quite complete." He finished. He pulled Delia's hand on the curb. "This is my friend, Delia. Only she can complete my day." He said. Delia waved to the crowd. "I'm good at the flute..." She whispered. Someone threw a flute into her hand. The gold glissened, and in bold words she read out; "May this flute attract the soul of the world." Delia said. She started playing it. The band started up again, and stopped. A black vortex opened, and white light passed through. No one ran, because they were to amazed at what was happening. "You have called me!" The voice yelled. Then the light passed, and left a Pokemon. "Who are you?" Delia asked. The Pokemon looked at her. "I am Arceus. I formed the world." Arceus said. Delia hadn't noticed the yellow Pokemon on his back. "Hey! Member me? Giovanni?" The Pokemon yelled. Giovanni looked at it. "Volt! It's really you!" He yelled. Volt hopped off Arceus. "Thanks for the trip out, Arceus." Volt replied. Arceus laughed. "How else would you get out of the Disortion World without me?" He laughed. Giovanni walked up to Arceus. "You say that you form worlds." He said. Arceus nodded. "Have you met a guy named Cyrus?" He asked. "Yeah, he wanted to destroy this world and make a new one." Arceus replied. Giovanni laughed. "I kicked him. He left me alone." Arceus finished. Giovanni petted Volt. "That's Cyrus for you." He said. Matilda and Zack ran up to him. "Dad!! Dad!!" Zack screamed out. Giovanni looked at him. "Zack, Cyrus is you're dad." Giovanni said. Matilda shook his head. "That fingerprint you had in your pocket was mine! I'm Zack!" He yelled. Giovanni stood up. "In normal talking, Zack is Matilda, and I'm his dad, Matilda is Zack, and Cyrus is his dad?" He asked. Both of the boys nodded. "Right. You know what? I'm fine with all this. I've been battered and bashed and..." He started. Matilda took Giovanni's hand. "And I know that Ash is my brother." Matilda finished.

Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:03 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Hrm, so it was this, then that, and now this again? Sort of confusing, but okay. Also, looking at you signature, I remembered how in the anime. no one ever called Butch Butch. XD

Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:15 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Sorry for the late, late, late, update. My Internet was slow and it took even longer with the forums down for the week. But I hope I'm not spamming, because I'm actually contributing to the topic with the chapters. Sorry about this. But at least the Psybucks are back up.
Chapter 43
Giovanni nodded. "Let's go home." Giovanni said. When they got home, they were shocked. Ellen, Delia and some other girl were fighting. "Giovanni walked with me just today!" Delia yelled. Ellen shook her head. "Giovanni and I live together. Not you, or Ariana." Ellen said. The other girl did a pose. "Hang on, girls. Giovanni and I used to work together." She said. Ellen and Delia looked at her. "You mean lady. Ariana, back off." They both said. They started batting their hands at each other, as if they were fighting. Giovanni tapped on Ariana's shoulder. Ariana looked at him. She smiled, and she fell over. "I didn't expect that response." He said. Delia and Ellen looked at each other. "May the best girl win." They said. Giovanni backed away slowly. "Now, girls, you don't win like this, maybe we can do a draw?" He asked, fearfully. The girls set a pose, as if they were going to charge at him. "I didn't expect you would fight over me..." He gulped. Someone opened the door, and entered. "Hey! Dad! I'm back from Sinnoh!" The person yelled. "I'm spared!" He yelled. "Ash, save me! Your mom and my wife are fighting over me!" He grabbed Ash's legs. Ash looked down. Giovanni clutched Ash's legs tighter. "Save me..." He muttered. Pokemon came through the room, her belt full of Pokeballs. "Hey, Ash!" Pokemon said. Ash smiled. "My dad is fleeing for his life." Ash said. Pokemon laughed. She pulled Giovanni off of Ash. "Usually it's the other way around!" Pokemon yelled as she held Giovanni by his chest. "Goodbye!" Pokemon yelled. She dropped Giovanni, and ran through the door. Ariana woke up. "Don't let me miss this!" She yelled. She patted her red hair. Ellen swatted Ariana away. "And you say I'm to sassy!" Ariona yelled. "Stop it! Stop it right now!" Ash yelled. Delia patted him.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:14 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well that's new. Fights like that get a smile out of me. And my internet's been slow also.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:46 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Yeah, I decided a man like him needs more than overpowering me. (not in the story, on Psypoke, as everyone knows,) I decided to correct my execution, and I had nothing else to do. I think i'll go play Backfire now. >.< I'm such a geek....
Chapter 44
"Ash, this is your dad were talking about." Delia said. She brushed Ash aside, and continued the fight. Ash sent out his Pikachu.
"Pikachu! Thunderbolt!" Ash yelled. Pikachu followed, and that quieted everyone.
"Dad is not a prize to be won. He is a person. Leave him alone." Ash said. The girls dropped their heads.
"Fine..." They said. The door opened again. The Johto Trio was standing there.
"After we were done kissing the ground hello, we forgot to get you a reward." Suicune said. Raikou walked towards Giovanni, and gave him an item.
"It’s more than a stone. It unlocks the power of Zekrom, the legendary Pokemon of Unova. " Suicune said. Raikou opened his fist. A shining black stone was in his hand.
"Just keep it safe and don’t let people hear about it or see it." Raikou said.
“Or else it’ll go on rampage to see Reshiram.”

Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:20 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Yeah, I decided a man like him needs more than overpowering me. (not in the story, on Psypoke, as everyone knows,) I decided to correct my execution, and I had nothing else to do. I think i'll go play Backfire now. >.< I'm such a geek....
Chapter 44
"Ash, this is your dad were talking about." Delia said. She brushed Ash aside, and continued the fight. Ash sent out his Pikachu.
"Pikachu! Thunderbolt!" Ash yelled. Pikachu followed, and that quieted everyone.
"Dad is not a prize to be won. He is a person. Leave him alone." Ash said. The girls dropped their heads.
"Fine..." They said. The door opened again. The Johto Trio was standing there.
"After we were done kissing the ground hello, we forgot to get you a reward." Suicune said. Raikou walked towards Giovanni, and gave him an item.
"It’s more than a stone. It unlocks the power of Zekrom, the legendary Pokemon of Unova. " Suicune said. Raikou opened his fist. A shining black stone was in his hand.
"Just keep it safe and don’t let people hear about it or see it." Raikou said.
“Or else it’ll go on rampage to see Reshiram.”

Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:21 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well, a random appearance of the legendary Beasts, and then dtraight to the new pokemon, Reshiram and Zekrom! That was quick. XD And also, ythe story does look a lot neater now. :B

Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:44 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I really, really, really, really like this story! Well, granted, I like all stories as long as they are legible and have creativity. o-o

Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4