It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Volt the Eevee 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: I'm a Keronian hiding on your wall. Poke the wall and find me!
Chapter 1
Once, there was a little Eevee named Volt. She was in Johto. She was very timid, because she was never around any other Pokemon. Volt was always looking for a friend, but they all ignored her. All the Oddish would rather play tag with other Oddish than with her. All the Ralts played hide-and-seek with other Ralts instead of Volt. It was because she was oddly coulored. Thats right. She was shiny. But not normal shiny. She had shades of all blues, reds, yellows, purples, blacks, and greens. Yep. All the colors of her evolved forms. Did I mention that she had a sister or brother that was a Eeveelution? Exept her parents. Her parents were a Umbreon (her father) and a Espeon (her mother). Her sisters were Flareon, Vaporeon, and Leafeon. So that means her brother was Glaceon. All her siblings were older than her. Volt's sister, Green, was the oldest. Then come Red, Blue, and Ice. I'm pretty sure you can figure out which name goes to which Pokemon. But all Volt wanted was to make a new friend. A loyal friend. A honest freind. So here is where the adventure starts!

Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:24 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
Nice start for a story. I'm guessing Volt evolves into Jolteon?

Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:30 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Thanks. Here's chapter 2.
Chapter 2
Volt was at Lake Of Rage, throwing pebbles in, when a shadow crossed over her.Volt looked up. "You look sad." The shadow said. "I guess..." Volt replied. She thought it might be just some Pokemon, so she looked down. "No one wants to be freinds with me." She said, sadly. "Would you like to be friends with me?" The shadow said. She looked up again. This man with long, red hair, a black shirt, and jeans was the shadow. "Maybe..." Volt said. She stood up and crawled over to the man. "I'm Volt." Volt told the man. He chuckled. "What a nice name. My name is Matilda." Volt looked at his face, with his warm, inviting smile, down to his black shoes. "You sure you're a guy?" Volt asked. He laughed. "Yeah." Volt came closer to Matilda. "Isn't it getting late?" Matilda asked. "I guess... but I want to stay with you!" Matilda laughed. "You should be getting home!" Matilda told her. Suddenly, a police officer came. "Matilda!" The officer yelled. He looked back. "Oh, no!" he yelled. "Hide me! Hide me!" Volt was puzzled. "There you are!" The officer said and came closer. "Is Matilda a bad guy?" She wondered.

Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:31 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
I have two guesses to why he wants to be hidden: 1) He is a bad guy, i.e: pokemon poacher/fighter (like dog fighter, not legal pokemon battles) or 2) He's the officer's son. Who knows? Besides you, of course.

Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:09 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Chapter 3
Matilda hid behind some bushes. The police man looked around, wondering where Matilda went. He stared at the Eevee. Volt was as still as grass. He came closer to Volt. "Oh. I guess someone's doll fell here while they were fishing." He picked Volt up, and Volt didn't do anything about it. He walked with her, in his arms, carrying her like a toy. She felt uncomfortable. Meanwhile, Matilda was thinking about his past. Stealing a Totodile, meeting his rival, pushing his Pokemon past the limit, and other horrible things. He felt a bad feeling, remembering everything bad. He decided to change. He got out of the bushes, brushed himself off, and ran out of the Lake Of Rage route. He caught up to the police man, and was walking right behind him, as quiet as a mouse. When the officer stopped in front of the Mahogany Town store, he set Volt down, and decided to buy a Rage Candy Bar. So he picked Volt up and walked in. Matilda couldn't muster up the courage to walk in into the store. He just sat out in front of the store, waiting for Volt to come out. Meanwhile, the police man was asking to shop keeper if she reconized Volt, or as the officer called her, "This Multicolored Eevee doll". The shop keeper shook her head no, and she said: "We don't sell those. We sell Pokeballs and other accessories.". The police man shrugged, and took Volt outside.

Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:43 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ah, so that's who Matilda is. Let' see how he handles!

Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:11 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Chapter 4
The officer found Matilda. "Well, you ready to go to jail?" the officer asked Matilda. He kinda, started to cry! "I guess... but you treated Volt as a toy!" he shouted to the officer, and the police man was shocked. But then he said: "You treated many more Pokemon worse. You treat them as dirt! Get on the ground!" Matilda followed the command. Volt watched the whole scene, with tears in her eyes. She looked away. "I thought he was my friend." She said under her tears. Matilda had handcuffs on, and was being led away. That night, Volt was in her room, sad, and unable to sleep. Blue walked over to Volt's yellow bed. "What's wrong? Did those Magikarp make fun of you again?" Blue asked. Volt looked up from her pillow. "No. It's someone else. He was a bad guy." Volt said. Blue thought for a moment. "Did you talk to him?" She asked Volt. "Yes. He wanted to be my friend. But then a police man came and took Matilda away." Blue suddenly frowned. "Matilda?! You mean the most cruel, nasty trainer in Johto?" Blue asked with worry in her voice. "Yeah. Why did the police man take him away?" Volt asked. "He's nasty! He treats Pokemon like dirt." "Dirt" Volt thought. That was what the officer had said!

Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:17 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I'm sorta thinking a revnge-fueled jailbreak via Volt, who will then learn who Matilda is and what he did. I'm just glad that Highlight to view spoiler.
in the end of HG/SS Silver realizes that he did wrong and offers to return his stolen starter. Touched, Prof. Elm allows him to keep it and Silver takes care of his pokemon from that day forward.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:51 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Chapter 5
"Listen. There's four nasty trainers. There all brothers. There names are Gary, Matilda, Brendan, and Barry. One lives in each region. They also have two cousins. Cheren and Belle. Those two are nice though. Beware of them!" Blue said. She flipped her tail in front of her face, like a mysterious man with his cape, and left. Blue talked to Red, and she rolled her eyes. Red walked over to Volt and said: "You shouldn't listen to Blue. Listen to me." Red sat on Volt's bed. "They are not brothers. Gary and Matilda may be mean, but Brendan and Barry are not. Cheren and Belle aren't related to any of them at all." Red flipped her nose up, hopped off of Volt's bed, and walked off. Then she talked to Green, and then Green rolled her eyes. Then she ran up to Volt. "You don't believe those two, do you?" Green asked. Volt shook her head, even though she did believe them. "Good. Here's how it works. Gary, Matilda, Brendan, and Barry are all friends. True, one lives in each region. But sometimes you might find one out of his place. Once I saw Gary talking to Matilda, and so on. That's how it works." Green had the best leaving. She used Razor Leaf, and made a tornado with it. SHe crawled inside the tornado, only letting you see her eyes. Then the tornado twisted back to her bed, and it disappeared, and she jumped out of it.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:00 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Personally, Red seems most sensible to me. Gary and Silver Matilda are arrogant, which I like, but Brendan/May and Barry are nice.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:38 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Chapter 6
"Go! Spirit!" a girl called out. A flash of light came out of an Ultra Ball, and Mewtwo stood there. "Spirit, you need to forget about the past." The girl said. Spirit lowered his head. "Use Psychic!" the girl cried out. Spirit listened. Now don't worry. They weren't battling little Cleffas or anything like that. They were training. Spirit was to use an attack to break through a wall. "Good job!" The girl said. "Return!" Spirit returned to his ball. "Your not out of the forest yet," The girl said. She put the ball back in her belt, and grabbed another one. "Go! Legend!" A Typhlosion came out of the ball this time. "Pokemon. Don't you still remember were Shadow Pokemon?" Legend asked. Pokemon chuckled. "And your all my friends anyway." Pokemon told him. "Break the wall with Flamethrower!" Legend broke the wall with Flamethrower. "Good! Return!" Legend went back to his Pokeball. This time she grabbed a Master Ball. "Go! Sky Flyer!" And Lugia came out. Now you might be thinking, "How in the world does Pokemon get all those Legendaries?" Now the answer to that would be that she has the softest heart in the world. Would you catch a Shadow Lugia for a trophy Pokemon? Yeah, I thought so. She catches all Shadow Pokemon because she, as you say in the song, "Wanna be, the very best". Now you're probly wondering, "Where's Volt?" don't worry. She'll be here soon. Back to the story. "Pokemon, are you gonna beat Ash today?" Sky Flyer asked Pokemon. "Yep. I never give up. Even after all those times I lost to him." Now Volt was right by the Pokemon Center, watching Pokemon. "She likes Shadow Pokemon, but what about me?" She asked herself. She mustered up all her courage, and started to walk over to Pokemon.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:25 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

This could take an interesting turn.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:28 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Chapter 7
"Hi." Volt said shyly. Pokemon looked around, wondering where the voice came from. "Down here." Volt told her. Pokemon looked down, and saw Volt. "Oh! There you are!" She said. Sky Flyer growled. "Now, Sky Flyer. That's not nice." Pokemon scolded Sky Flyer. "I'm Volt." Volt told Pokemon. "What an interesting name! I give names like that to all my Pokemon." Pokemon said. "Yeah, if only she asked us for our opinion..." Sky Flyer said under his breath. "Do you want to be my friend?" Volt asked. Pokemon knelt down. "Of course!" Pokemon said. "I was friends with Matilda." Pokemon stood up. "Him. That nasty, mean, cruel boy." Volt nodded her head, agreeing with Pokemon. Pokemon's Pokeball containing Spirit shook violently, rattling her whole belt. Spirit came out of his Pokeball, knelt down, with his hand on the ground. "I was thinking. You need to tell me more, Pokemon." He said sadly. "Yeah, I didn't know Spirit could think!" Sky Flyer told Legend. They laughed. Mewtwo looked their way, with his chilly look. Sky Flyer and Legend froze. Spirit rose his arm, about to use Psychic on them. Pokemon stood in front of Spirit. "No! I'm telling you more, Spirit! You need to control your anger!"

Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:16 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

This is going well so far. I'm surprised that we're the only two people posting, though.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:20 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Chapter 8
"They insulted me." Spirit said to Pokemon. "I know! But don't let it get to you. You may think they need to be punished, but they need to be ignored for bad behavior!" Spirit gave one last chilly look at Sky Flyer and Legend, and turned away. "Sorry. Spirit saw me, and wanted to be with me. So I caught him and now he thinks there is a whole bunch of him missing and I have to get him that whole bunch." Pokemon told Volt. Volt nodded her head, understanding. All the rest of Pokemon's Pokeballs shook, releasing them. A Snorlax came out of one. "Hey! I'm here!" He said. "Well, hello Toaster!" Pokemon said to Snorlax. Another Pokeball opened. Red light was everywhere. Ho-oh came out. "This party is about to get hotter!" Ho-oh said. "It is, Rainbow!" Pokemon said to Rainbow. The last Pokeball, that was turning blue, flew in the air and opened. Suicune came out, and landed on the ground. "Hello!" Suicune said. "Hello Puppy!" Pokemon said. "Well, since you decided to show up, you might as well train!" So all the Pokemon trained. And guess who got a 'free out of jail card'? Yep. Matilda. Pokemon saw a stray Pokeball, and she squealed with delight. She got on the ground to pick it up, when someone's foot stopped her. She looked up, and was shocked. Matilda was there, smiling. Volt ran for cover. "I challenge you to a Pokemon battle!" Matilda told Pokemon. She stood up. "Yeah whatever. You know I'm going to beat you like always." Pokemon said to Matilda. "Well then. Lets start!" Matilda said. He sent out Houndoom. Pokemon sent out Sky Flyer. "Sky Flyer! Use Hydro Pump!" Said Pokemon. "Houndoom! Dodge it!" Matilda yelled. Pokemon got angry. "That's it! Sky Flyer, switch with Legend!" Legend was in battle. "Houndoom! Use Flamethrower!" Houndoom has the biggest Flamethrower. But, to bad, Matilda's didn't have the biggest aim. So, Flamethrower was shot full power... at Pokemon.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:05 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

D: Already, some one is going to die, whether Pokemon or if some one tries to protect her... maybe. With so many twists and turns, who knows what will happen?

Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:44 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Chapter 9
Flamthrower hit Pokemon,sending her flying.Sky Flyer caught Pokemon in his hand. He put her on the ground. She was cold out. She was on the ground for about five minutes, with everyone staring at her. "Yeeeeaaaah, should we do something?" Legend said sarcasticly. "Well I'm outa here!" Matilda said. Houndoom followed. "Great. Red Head leaves us with cold out girl." SKy Flyer said. "Ok. I got her. You guys follow me to the Pokemon center." Legend said. Pokemon was limp on Legend's shoulder's. Sky Flyer, Puppy, Toaster, and the others followed.When the Pokemon entered, everyone gasped. Remember in chapter six? You discovered that all of Pokemon's Pokemon were Shadow Pokemon. So everyone was avoididng them. But Nurse Joy couldn't. Nurse Joy told them: "Well. WIth all the information I have gathered," all six of Pokemon's Pokemon leaned forward. ", I now know that," all the Pokemon wer practicly on Nurse Joy's side of the desk. ", Pokemon has been hit by Flamthrower." All the Pokemon fell on the ground. "We know that!" Spirit said. "All these humans don't take us seriously." Spirit left. "He's not in the best mood." Legend told Nurse Joy. "Spirit! Come back!" Legend ran out of the Pokemon Center.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:18 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Wow, I love when that happens, leaning slowly closer and closer only to discover that what's being said was completely obvious to them.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:48 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Chapter 10
"Wait. Haven't I past that rock already?" Legend was trying to find his way through Cerulean Cave. Finally Legend found Spirit, crying. Legend was shocked. "You know, for a cloned copy of one of the cutest Pokemon on earth, your pretty manly. Crying isn't manly. So I don't want to see you crying, buddy!" Legend told Spirit. Spirit stood up. "I.. wasn't crying. I was.... cleaning my eyes." Spirit said. "Yeah, whatever. Well, I still don't want to see you 'clean your eyes'" Legend chuckled. Spirit sat back down. "Pokemon told me all seven of us are brothers and sisters." Spirit said. "But mostly brothers." Another voice said from the shadows. "Puppy!" Legend cried out. "I couldn't bear to watch Nurse Joy prick Pokemon with needles." Puppy said. "I can't bear to be a copy." Spirit stood up again. "Hey, hey, hey!" More voices came from the shadows. Toaster, Sky Flyer, and Rainbow came. "Hey all my brothers!" Legend said. "And sister." Rainbow told them. They all laughed, exept Spirit. "This isn't a family reunion. This is my hideout." Spirit slumped back down on the ground with his head in his crossed arms. "But were in Johto!" Sky Flyer said.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:34 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I might have gotten this a little mixed up, but is that implying that 1)Spirit teleported there or 2)Spirit teleported the hideout there?

Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:37 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Oh... right. Little flaw of writing. There in Cerulean City, not Johto.

Chapter 11
Meanwhile, Volt tried to follow the Pokemon. But, she got lost. In Cerulean Cave. Full of strong Pokemon. With little weak Volt. She had to dodge, run, and jump in order to stay from fainting. Finally, Volt caught up to the Pokemon. She was right around the corner, and she started glowing. And glowing, and glowing. She glowed so much that in the small amount of light in Cerulean Cave, the Pokemon had enough light to read a book. "Wheres the light coming from?" Toaster asked. "I don't care. I want you to leave." Spirit said under his breath. "Look! Over there! It's Volt! She's evolving!" Legend yelled. "I bet ten bucks on Vaporeon!" Sky Flyer said happily. "Yeah? Well I bet ten becks on Jolteon!" Rainbow said. "I bet ten bucks on Espeon!" Said Puppy. "You know she's not evolving into any of those. I bet ten bucks on Umbreon!" Legend said. When the glowing stopped, Volt had turn into Jolteon. Volt was as happy as can be, along with Rainbow, who had just won forty Poke-Dollars. "You guys are weird. Wasting money like that." Spirit said. "If you won't leave, then I will." And Spirit left. "Under the weather. A name like Spirit doesn't fit him. I think Edward fits him. From Twilight. The moody guy." Puppy said.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:06 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I like how in fanfics and the anime 1000 pokedollars would be a fortune, but in the game you would be considered very poor to have only 1000 pokedollars. The story is coming along, and it;s still good.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:25 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Sorry, Chapter 12 is a little late.
Chapter 12
Spirit had moved to Hoenn, and had a real secret base. It was in the side of a mountain. "That's more like it! I now have a t.v. Come on, Spongebob!" Spirit was flippping the channels. "Static, static, static. Oh forget it. I'll just put in a movie." Spirit picked his favorite movie. "Ah ha! Garitina and the Sky Warrior." Spirit put in the movie. The tv suddenly fell on the ground. "Well, at least it didn't catch on fire!" It caught on fire. Spirit slumped. "Said it to soon.. oh well. At least I have the foot piano." *Ding* *Dong* *Clack* *CRASH!* The foot piano caught on fire. "What else is gonna catch on fire, huh?" The mountain caught on fire. "I guess this isn't the place for me." And Spirit left. Meanwhile, Rainbow, with all the other Pokemon, were at the Poke-Market. "Do you think these sun glasses are my style?" Puppy said. The shop owners were at the corner of the store, cowering. "How long do you think these Shadow Pokemon will be here?" One of the shop owners asked. "I don't know." The other one said. "Excuse me, how much do these glasses cost-" Puppy didn't finish her sentence when the shop owner blurted: "You can have them for free!" Puppy stood still, blinking. Then she shook her head, smiled at the shop owners, and said: " Well thank you! That's very nice."

Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:24 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

So as little review so I don't forget, Pokemon is at the pokemon center recovering from Houndoom's flamethrower, her pokemon are at a pokemart, and Spirit teleported to Hoen?

Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:23 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Chapter 13
When all of the Pokemon left the Pokemart, they were happy with what they all got. Exept Toaster. He was unhappy because the owners of the shop didn't sell food. "You gotta have some sort of Apricorns!" He yelled at the owners. They were cowering at the corner still. "The-- there's one u--up t-th-the route." One of the shop owners told him. "Oh great. I gotta walk to get my lunch?" He said madly. They screamed like a little girl in a monster movie. "Fine. If you two are gonna be babies over this situation, then..." He burst out crying. He ran out the store. "Did he just leave huge holes in the floor?" One shop owner said. Meanwhile, Spirit was sitting in the grasses of Hoenn, staring at the clouds. "That one looks like a computer," He said. "And that one, looks like Giovanni." He started to cry. "I'm only what? Fifteen? I'm crying like a baby!" A shadow passed over him. " Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiii!!!" The shadow said. Spirit slowly grew a smile. "I missed you! Where 'ya been, Volt?" Spirit said. "Visiting Pokemon. She's a tough girl. After that Flamethrower, and the ice being applied to her constantly, and the medicine. And after all that, she's still smiling, laughing, and enjoying stories with me." Volt said. "She sits in a Pokemon bed. One designed for the larger Pokemon. Like Charmeleon and things like that." Spirit sat up. "Care to join me? I'm looking at the clouds." Volt layed down. "Sure. That one looks like Pikachu!" Volt pointed to a Pikachu-shaped cloud. "That one looks like a scientist." Spirit said. "You need to forget that part of your life." Volt told Spirit. He started crying. "Or you just need your tear ducts removed." Volt stood up. "I'll help you. Follow me!" Volt started dashing through the grass. Spirit followed. "No levitating!" Spirit frowned. He started running. He fumbled a lot and finally tripped and was left behind. Volt dashed back to Spirit. "Don't tell me you can't walk." Volt frowned. "I depend on my psychic powers for transportation." Spirit stood up. "So I won't say anything." "Let's try something else. Put one foot in front of the other." Spirit followed. Soon he was dashing as fast as a Golduck could swim. "See? It's easy! Now this is what I want to show you." They were on a tourist cliff. "Catching Cliff." Spirit read from the side. "What catches?" Volt blushed. Spirit smiled."I know what your talking about. What catches is friendship." Spirit got off the rail. "We've been friends since the start."

Last edited by Ashketchumwee on Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next