It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 newcomer;acception all criticism and helpful tips (: 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

so i just learned this today and researched how to do fuisions and all but for now all i have are color changes;still cant get the hang of the whole transparency thing, but im sure i will get the hang of it

any suggestions for some cool/cute fusions ? (:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:09 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

How about starting easy and try a Azurill and Whismur fusion?
That was my first fusion.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:16 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

haha okay, thank you !

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:22 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

What? I had the idea of swapping Espeon's & Umbreon's colors a long time ago! Oh well, great minds think alike.
Mmm...I see you have some pretty nice sprites! The recolored Politoed & fused Slowpoke/Dewgong are wonderful. The Bulbasaur & Mudkip recolor seems a little bit weird to me but they're quite ok.
It's a good thing that you're saving as PNG so Mektar won't have to tell it for the 51th time. I will strongly encourage you to download Paint.NET & GIMP which are 2 awesome art programs a lot better than MS Paint & also get rid of the white background easily.
As a beginner, you're doing great. Keep up the good work (and post more fusions!)!
PS. Interested in Mektar's Art Contest? We need more recolored ice creams!

Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:15 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

thanks you so much ! the bulbasaur was my first one;espeon and umbreon are my absolute favorites, so it HAD to be done. with the politoad and mudkip, i switched their colors, thats why they look strange.hahaa i attempted the azumarail and whismur fusion, but i had a tough time :p im looking foward to being a part of this forum, and about the png tthing;i followed alot of the forum posts and read tutorials, so i knew what to do so the admins wont be botherd. whoop whoop yay life !

Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:11 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

whooo new fusion....butterfree and jigglypuff...hmm

butterpuff..orrrrr..jigglyfree (:

Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:06 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

The recolors are superb for a beginner, but the fusions need some work. Perhaps it is a case of the two Pokemon being hard to fuse, not the inability of the spriter to fuse them.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:00 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

thank you very much, i truly appreciate it <3
is it possible to help drop some hints on how to tell what pokemon would fuse well??

Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:54 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

When you make a fusion, you need a Base and some Parts. Usually, the base Pokemon is more simple in appearance, so it looks OK with extra parts attached to it. The colors should come from the Pokemon that supplies the parts.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:41 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

ahh thank you mektar, i tried using jigglypuff as the base because it seemed simple, ans i thought it was too much butterfree to make it purple....i'll keep your tips in mind from now on (:

Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:18 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

whoop, just did this in about ten min, sorry if its kinda rough, but i calllll himmmm...

LUXPIX......orrrrrr VULRAY !

Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]