It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 TSUTAAJA EVO PIXEL-OVERS! WORKING ON MUJIMARU! MUST SEE! 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

check this out! i was bored nothing to do, and i revamped the Best wisshes concept art picture from the leak. i is not what i expected. i am currently working on mujimaru's evo.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by Anamator on Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:28 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Not bad at all! ... but it isn't a revamp.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:36 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

what ev. call it what ever you want.

Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:52 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

They're called Pixel-overs, and you seem to be quite good at them.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:58 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

These are pretty good. I've never experimented with pixel-overs, but they don't really seem my thing, but from what i've seen these are decent. good work! (and btw, a revamp is coloring a RBY sprite with a DPP sprite or whatever, just saying for future reference)

Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]