It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Comedianmasta's "Return" 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Hey, everybody. Sorry for the LOOOOOONG vacation. Guess who's back? And BUSY!

After alot of time away, I have finally came back to give you a little update. Psypoke still holds a very special and very dear spot to my heart for being one of the few places I could actually post my work, get critics, and keep writing. Now, I want you to know, I am still writing, I just haven't been HERE.

Spending alot of time in the Avatar Forums, and I found a girl who makes me want to throw away everything I have to make her happy. She likes my wiritng, and She supports me in anything I chose to do. But life has other plans, and I would rather pursue supporting her then the other way around.

Anyways, now, if you are still interested in seeing my work, I am reposting it (all of it) on fanfiction.net and fictionpress so, On fictionpress you can read Cleansing Warswick, Cleansing Silver Nava IV, and other of my works, and on Fan Fiction you can read my other, Fanfic related work.

I can't wait to here from you, and feel free to PM me. Thanks for supporting me all these years!!!

I will continue what I have started and post the rest of Cleansing Silver Nava IV (I believe I am behind?) and I have a new project that I'm doing, that I needed to keep up on. It's called Hitch-Hikers' Guide to: Nuclear Fallout and it's built off the idea I had a WHILE back about a Fan Fic "about" the forum and forum members. It's based on another forum, and not even a "forum" as much as a group of very dear friends I have gotten in the last few months. It's a comedy, and I hope you guys might like it as much as you've liked my other works in the past.

And... to be frank, looking around.... I see not much has changed around here (at ALL) so... I hope to put some SPARKS back into the mini Authors hiding here at Psypoke, let's see what we can DO!!!!

~Comedianmasta (Nate)

Wed May 12, 2010 5:21 am
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I now have a fictionpress acount. I've put the MAJORITY of my work on there. I also have a fanfiction acount as well. So, it's a good idea that if you like my work, or wish to see more of my work, you head over there and read a bit.

http://www.fictionpress.net/~comedianmasta
http://www.fanfiction.net/~comedianmasta

I will also begin posting my new project, Hitch-Hikers' Guide to: Nuclear Fallout on here, but if you wish please, by all means, you can go read up to chapter 18-19 right now on Fictionpress or Fan fiction!!!!

Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:56 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]