It is currently Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Stuff I've drawn 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

that's pretty good. how'd you decide on the background?? i like the way the little guy inside looks (kinda like an albino piplup almost) and the little balls down his arms. maybe for next time tho, some sort of pose?? and the outer green arms just kinda look limp (but the art's still really good, just the pose i'm talking about here)

Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:47 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

rex09 wrote:
that's pretty good. how'd you decide on the background?? i like the way the little guy inside looks (kinda like an albino piplup almost) and the little balls down his arms. maybe for next time tho, some sort of pose?? and the outer green arms just kinda look limp (but the art's still really good, just the pose i'm talking about here)

thats actually a new pokemon that are going to be in generation V

ITS AWESOME btw

Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:29 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

rex09 wrote:
how'd you decide on the background?

The green 'mon felt like a water-type, or at least partially so I went with a wawey kind of bg. I hope its real typing will be revealed soon (along with proper official art), I'm really curious to see whether any of my predictions are correct.

Thanks for the suggestions and praise. :D
You're right, I should put more effort into poses, even if I'm just drawing something small. Good poses belong to the big list of "Things I can't draw properly".

Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:41 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

red kyogre wrote:
rex09 wrote:

thats actually a new pokemon that are going to be in generation V

ITS AWESOME btw

i know that. when did i say that it wasn't?? and there's only one pic of it, and i can't find a clear version of it. thereby, i was also using this to look at the new poke. while commenting on the details i liked.

@mewtwelve- don't worry about the poses. ast least you can actually draw/paint this stuff, which is more than most people can do.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:03 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Mewtwelve, your pictures are so good that they can inspire a whole generation to get into the arts...very very good work sir...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:53 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

@ Lawence Codye: Why thank you. I'm honored to know that my art can inspire people C:

HOLY WHAT I even made a sprite, for a contest at another forum.
Theme is/was (contest's still on) to sprite two pokemon using moves against eachother. I don't particularly like Seel, so it was the perfect choice for a punchbag :D

Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:12 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

wow, those look like you made them by hand, but are still sprites. jeez, good job (feel like a n00b now lol)

Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:36 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

That sprite of sorts you made for the contest is absolutely amazing, you might win the contest if not, you will be very close to doing so...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...

Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:59 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

i love the green thing. and if you didn't see yet, corocoro thingy has revealed that he's a psychic pokemon. can't remember his name. i really don't even care for the names yet because theyre still japanese. but the floatzel is amazing. and i love the darkrai and lopunny, the tyranitar, ampharos, and the togetic. (especially the togetic) and the 3 guys and the girl with puzzle pieces is hilarious XD

Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:07 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

.....where'd you see tyranitar?? i see a charizard, but no tyranitar.....
anyways, it's still a good job. btw, i was thinking about the psychic ghost thing; maybe what seemed off to me is the fact that in the sprites, the little globes in his arms seem like a continuation of the hands (if you look, they make a solid line, leading to the external hands), something that your drawing didn't have. but it's still better than what i could do :-D

Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:33 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

i meant typholsion XD i type the wrong thing all the time.

Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:44 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Thanksies for your kind comments :D (at least one of my predictions went right; I thought the green thing would be either ghost, water or psychic or a combination)

Anyway, here are some quicky sketches I did after seeing the first July/August/whatever CoroCoro leaks (the goth chick wasn't there yet, woulda drawn it if it had been).
totally awesome[/sarcasm]

And something remotely original for a change:
He's a miserable office angel, an old character of mine I decided to redo. The whole thing was also a greyscale/shading experiment. I kinda like how the white wing feathers came out.

C+C appreciated, as always.

Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:20 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

^Those are sweet! The first one looks a little messy.(No offence) But the second one looks amazing!

Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:27 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

love the office angel one!!! the shading is great on it!!! kind of symbolic, too... the first one, is alrite. the gopher and the evo of munna (bottom left corner) look pissed, which i found funny. i'd like to see what you do with the eagle poke all by itself, considering how awesome it looks and your cool feathers on the office angel.

Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:48 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Why thank you C:

@ pokemon_god: No offense taken, 'cause it is messy. It was kind of an attempt to force myself to get used to the new 'mons. :P

@ rex09: I may draw Wargle some time, I happen to like it pretty much. We'll see :J
The feathers on the angel were a pain to draw, though (I almost gave up)

EDIT: pokemon_god suggested I should draw this
(ended up a bit less serious than intended, credit goes to my sis for helping me with posing these guys)

Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:00 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

@Equinoxe- That's good! That's what I call a real cartoon drawing! (;

Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:43 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

wow, that's reallly good!!! i love the way zekrom looks. no complaints here (never do with your work)!!!! :-D

Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:05 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Thanks you two.

here's something I drew last night, some poke-people
can you tell which is what

Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:35 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

I like the Angel you drew recently(?)...it turned out great & the picture is in Metro colors but it looks like that was just a coincidence...

I like the new pokemon pictures...the 1st one is alright & also, I find it hilarious that the American Flag is in the picture & I already know why that is(I think I said something about it wearing america's colors in the BW News Thread & I see I wasn't the only 1 who was going to bring that up)...the 2nd one is the better 1 to me, even if it was supposed to look more serious which is alright with me cause it turned out great the way it is...

The Poke People 1 is also amazing looking & they look to be original characters which is also great(I haven't been here in almost 3 days so...)...

Put simply, they all look great or better & can't wait to see more work from you...I am hoping to see another picture of Wargle soon if you plan on drawing it again anyway...

Last edited by Lawence Codye on Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:47 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Lawence Codye wrote:
the picture is in Metro colors but it looks like that was just a con

Sorry, but I honestly don't understand what you mean (where what who). Could you explain this sentence to me in greater detail?

But my dumbness aside, thanks for the compliments. C:

Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:00 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

I forgot to look up how to spell coincidence which is what con was supposed to be, my bad...made the change now so have another look at that & again, my bad...

Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:48 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

okay, poke-people??
i thought the woman in yellow looked like an elevtivire, or something, honestly.
The woman to the right of her looks like sabrina, in a way.
the other two, no idea.
now i'm curious as to who/what they actually are....

Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:14 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Far Left = Misdreavus
Close Left = Armaldo, Exploud, or Omastar
Close Right = Ampharos
Far Right = Shaymin

Great Idea Mewtwelve/Equinoxe!

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:07 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

okay, ampharos makes more sense... at least i got the typing right :-D

Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:23 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The one on the far right is Cherrim.

friends FC black:0261 0441 3891

Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next