It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Pixelation sensation 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

funny names aside i recntly made a deviant art page because i was going to upload this sig id made for here there, however i uploaded it to devinat art and noticed somthing wrong, Dusknoir is my favoraite pokemon and it annoys me i cant see whats wrong with it, so before i use it asmy sig id like to know whats wrong;

~cheers~

Looking for UNHATCHED Manaphy egg. Will trade anything in my trading thread or PM me
FC: 1076 5550 2837

Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:43 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

It looks like a juggler juggling but with a Dusknoir mask, and wearing a Dusknoir shirt.

Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:37 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

The tan areas should be gray and the eyes on the chest don't look quite right, but other than that its insanely good.

Please enter my contest.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:10 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

pokemon_god wrote:
It looks like a juggler juggling but with a Dusknoir mask, and wearing a Dusknoir shirt.

Ermm. ok? anyway i could change that?

Mektar wrote:
The tan areas should be gray and the eyes on the chest don't look quite right, but other than that its insanely good.

Please enter my contest.

The tan colour was just to give a bt of contrast, and i see what you see with the eyes,

Any link to the contest then?

Looking for UNHATCHED Manaphy egg. Will trade anything in my trading thread or PM me
FC: 1076 5550 2837

Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:09 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=26348

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:58 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Jester wrote:
pokemon_god wrote:

Ermm. ok? anyway i could change that?

I'm just commenting on it. That's all.

Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:47 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Well, Dusknoir should have a circular body, and his finger-to-palm ratio is a bit off (stubby fingers). As was observed, the color scheme is a bit off a long with the eyes, the rest looks pretty good though.

Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:32 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]