It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Can you make GIF? 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Yo, I need some help. My GIMP is pissing me off and wont let me create proper GIFs. I sopy the first layer 7 times, and I'll edit one layer, and it edits all of them, so for fear of punching a hole through my computer monitor I'm passing the task of making a GIF of my newest Pokemone to anyone who can do it. My newest Pokemon is based partially on the Man in the Moon, and Akashi-ta (lol, it censored it! remove the "-" and thats it) a Yokai (Japanese mythical creature) who is made of clouds. The Yokai Akashi-ta is a very menacing Yokai that is supposed to be a harbinger of calamity, particuly of fire. So I was thinking Ghost/Fire. He's got to learn Future Sight (even though thats not a ghost move) because of the way he sort of predicts a calamity, the Yokai is more of a Guardian or warning sign than a true threat in and of itself. So, I made my Pokemon a little cuter while still manting creepy-ness. Its Pokedex entry is thus:

"(Pokemon) lives in the clouds resting its eyes at all times. If its eyes open whatever it looks at immediately combusts, no matter what."

Heres what he looks like

Attachment:
**** Pokemon frame 1 and final.PNG

Ok, so I need someone to make a GIF using these pictures below in order of the numbers beside them.

Attachment:
**** Pokemon frame 1 and final.PNG
1 & final

Attachment:
**** Pokemon Frame 2 and 6.PNG
2 & 6

Attachment:
**** Pokemon Frame 3 and 5.PNG
3 & 5

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by Savage Hunter on Tue May 04, 2010 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue May 04, 2010 9:07 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I'm sorry but I'm forced to double post... The maximum amount allowed is 3, and I have 4 frames.

Attachment:
**** Pokemon Frame 4.PNG

So by this order it will go 1, 2, 3, 4, 3, 2, 1. Please use these and make me a GIF please :) I want the animation because other wise he just looks like a baby in the sky... :P With the animation, you know how creepy he really is.

Thank you to anyone who can do it. Please tell me via a post on this thread that your going to do it, and don't just start without posting, because if someone else starts too, I'll get two of the same GIF... PS How do you save GIFs? Do you just... save it as a GIF?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue May 04, 2010 9:55 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I'll do it tomorrow.

Tue May 04, 2010 10:34 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Thanks. It doesn't really work without moving...

Wed May 05, 2010 9:57 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Attachment:
ghost1.gif

Wed May 05, 2010 9:28 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Thanks man. I should have made better frames. Making the proper changes without completely changing the picture is difficult.

Thu May 06, 2010 1:12 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

no problem

Fri May 07, 2010 7:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]