emo boy and his persian 14%  14%  [ 1 ]
tropical trainer dreaming of being a gym leader 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
medieval battles with pokemon 57%  57%  [ 4 ]
none of the above because they all sound terrible... :''( 29%  29%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 7

fan fiction ideas... 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

So believe it or not a writer is asking for suggestions... I want to know what to write about...

my first idea is about a guy writing about the adventures he had with his persian. basically a slightly emo story of the finding of a meowth kitten, and over time the death of it... the boy struggles with his abusive father, twisted eldest bother,

my second idea is a guy in a tropical island with new pokemon including a two headed fire/ice snake pokemon. the guy is a typical trainer dreaming of being a gym leader...

medieval battles with pokemon. Kingdoms go to war, pigeot, and fearow, riders form the elite sky hunter patrol, and a pack of Aerodactyl and their riders form the elite dragon patrol... "every child dreams of being a sky hunter... every sky hunter wishes to be a dragon rider... every dragon rider wishes they were a child again..."

so please tell me what you think would be best, or if I should simply give up all together because all the ideas suck... but I DO have feelings, so please be a constructive criticizer

Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:19 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Ok, I'm loving the medival idea, it's truly a new thought and it's awsome! Only thing, remember arodactyl are like dinosaurs and only brought back with truly modern/futuristic technolegy. So... there wouldn't be arodactyl back then... but Charazard and Dragonite would play the part just as well with more realism.

Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:39 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

The idea is that we are far enough back that the aerodactyl, omastar, kabutops, etc. are not extinct yet, and although it does go against a lot of what was said about how long ago they lived, there were some in the pokemon episode where ash is at the dig site in the original series, and on top of that it is a fan fiction, so i can bend the rules as long as I state I have changed the rule before i write the story, so it shows i realize i changed the rules, and am not a noob.

Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:57 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

They all sound like pretty good ideas. I'd like to read both the first and second one. My vote goes toward the gym leader one. That is, if by tropical island, you mean an Orange Island-esque gym where they each have their own unique battle methods. That'd be interesting to read, especially since it's also about a gym leader getting his start.

Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]